The Dating proposal

By imaginator33

Meet Quinn Machester. An actress in her late twenties who lives for the day she'll finally get her lead role... More

Author's note and copyright
Achievements
✨PLAYLIST✨
♡CHARACTERS AESTHETIC♡
01| Heartbreak And Blonde Mess
02| Crazy Rich American Mums
03| Scars Are Perfections
05| Deals And Assistants
06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere
07| Meeting With The Devils
08| Best Headline Yet
09| The Trauma
10| What Happened Last Night?
11| Past Pains Rushing Back
12| Ace.....Are You Safe
13| Somewhere Safe
14| Her Dark Secret
15| Ball of Chaos
16| I'm his fiancee
17| Exes and wishes
18| Perfect Match And Slices
19| Eight long years
20| Mystery Flower shop
21| The Butterfly Effect
22| Drunken kisses
23| Soulmates
24| Cheese in the trap
25| Mothers and Grandmas
26| A little reunion
27| The first tear
28| An Actual Relationship
29| First Encounter
30| Lost Her
31| Third Wheel
32| The Story Begins
33| Stuck with you
34| August 25
35| First kiss
36| Not Again
37| Favorite Mistake
38| The Coach's Office
39| The Kims
40| A Dangerous Couple
41| Calm Before The Storm
42| One Day
43| Vlad
44| Mudered
45| Hey Barbies
46| The arrest
47| Son
48| From me to you
49| The Manchesters revenge
50| His sacrifice
51| Logan Winston
52| The Devil Awakens
53| Ace Motherfucking Winston
54| A happy house

04| Dinnings And Proposals

1.5K 112 57
By imaginator33

♡♡♡

Ace smirked saying in a low voice, "Grandfather you'll see the heir to your company being, very, very responsible."

Carl cleared his throat as he adjusted his tie and checked to see if Mr. Winston was using his seat belt.

Carl used his seat belt seeing that Mr. Winston had already used his. Ace chortled and reversed before driving towards the gate.

Carl's eyes dashed towards his phone as he received a message.

Laura J: Are you crazy? Get Ace out of the driver seat.

Carl sighed and kept his phone in his pocket as the gatekeeper opened the majestic gate and Ace drove out.

"Is Myra ready?" Mr. Winston asks Laura who was focused on her phone.

"Huh?... Oh yeah," Laura said, putting her phone in her bag.

Their conversation was cut off as the car impetuously came to a halt and all eyes turned to Ace, who snigger, reversing and smirked as he drove out of the area.

Carl shut his eyes as the speedometer increased with the speed of light.

"Ace!" Laura said and Ace increased his speed the car easily overtaking other cars "You'll get us killed if you keep on speeding like that?"

Ace chuckled, "I'm the best driver you could get," He said taking a turn into the main road where cars were honking all around.

Ace turned and increased his speed more, he passed a red stop sign disobeying the traffic rules.

Mr. Winston decided to talk now "Ace!" hearing his grandfather's voice, Ace's smirk was replaced with a scowl, he drove faster if that was even possible.

"WATCH OUT!" Laura exclaimed, pointing at the truck that was driving towards the junction where they were about to pass if Ace doesn't slow down for the truck to pass it won't be a pretty scene as the two vehicles would collide with one another.

Carl and Mr. Winston's eyes widen, Carl yelled at Ace to stop the car but Ace kept his gaze forward ignoring all their calls, his foot increasing its pressure on the accelerator.

Carl cursed under his breath and Laura scream closing her eyes when the truck came in front of their car.

And it all seemed like it happened in slow motion as he turned the car to the side at the last minute the wind blowing tendrils of his hair every which way, the sudden movement of the car made everyone in the car collide with the car door as the car came to an abrupt halt.

The truck drove by about two inches beside them, and Ace still had the same nonchalant look on his face with only one hand on the steering.

Carl opened his eyes and saw that they survived, Ace turned to look at everyone before unbuckling his seat belt and getting out of the car.

Laura opened her eyes and touched her body to see if she will live to see her grandkids.

Ace ran his hands through his hair before screaming and kicking the car, he yelled and screamed making him remember when he did the same thing years ago, the same furiously attitude grew up with him.

Mr. Winston cleared his throat and Carl got down to stop Ace. "Ace!" Carl called trying to stop him by holding his hands, but Ace didn't stop he yelled again.

Then his eyes meet with his grandfather's through the car window, he stopped and Carl sighed. "I hate you," Ace said in a low voice to his grandfather who looked away from his gaze.

Carl sighed deeper and turned Ace to face him, "Stop it, okay?" He whispered.

Ace chortled and licked the inside of his cheeks before removing Carl's hand from his shoulder roughly and walking towards the car.

Carl knew exactly why Ace displayed that behavior it was out of his control, Carl thought that Ace had gotten over the incident but he was wrong.

Carl got in the car and sat on the driver's seat with Ace beside him.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

"Dinner?....With the Winston's?" Xenia asked again and her mother nodded.

Xenia had her jaw-dropping before she looked at her sister with the speed of light. "When did you start dating Ace Winston?" She asked, confused. She knew her sister too well they shared every secret they had with each other.

"Since yesterday apparently," Kenna chuckled nudging Quinn's arm making Quinn roll her eyes, looking through the window at the beautiful light-up night as their car passed the busy shops.

"They're a perfect match," Mrs. Manchester chirped in, with a grin on her face. Mr. Manchester eyed her from the side of his eyes.

"What goes on when I'm in school.... like seriously?" Xenia ranted thinking about the famous Myra Jefferson...the one and only Myra Jefferson.

Xenia grunted and hit her head on the headrest, "Not Myra's cousin."

"Come on now let's give this a try, it'll be all over the news tomorrow anyway." Mr. Manchester reasoned coming to a halt as the traffic light lit up red.

Quinn took a deep breath and shut her eyes then opened it once the vehicle began moving.

What could go wrong anyway? She asked herself.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

It was one of the most prestigious restaurants in NYC, where the most famous and successful people come for dinners or meetings. Now the restaurant was expecting two of the richest families.

Mrs. Manchester let one leg out of the car as a staff of the restaurant opened her door.

She had a huge smile on her face as she got down holding her glittering sequined gown which was reaching the ground but was off-shoulder and made her look like a billion dollars, completed with her light makeup.

Her midnight black hair was straightened and combed to her left shoulder leaving her right shoulder glowing under the bright full moon.

At the same time, the other staff opened the door for the others. Mr. Machester who had his glasses on, adjusted his suit as the door was opened for him.

Xenia kept her phone in her purse as got down, wearing a short red and white jumpsuit which fitted her perfectly, she also had on a white coat which she just placed on her shoulders, she also had a nude make-up on and her dark colored hair was perfectly coifed.

Quinn smiled politely at the staff as she got out, she wore a short ivory skirt with a red shirt and wore a matching ivory-colored jacket that went all the way to her ankle.

She had her hair perfectly done, the left part of her hair was held away from her face by three sliver hairpins while the right part of her hair flowed freely.

Kenna got down after Quinn, she was wearing a black gown that had hugged her body from her waist upwards and flowed freely to her mid-thigh.

She packed her brown hair into an attractive bun allowing the tendrils to flow freely. Her make-up perfectly complemented her sea-blue eyes.

"The dinner is as beautiful as ever," Keena said to Quinn, who forced a smile thinking about how she went from hating Ace Winston to supposedly dating him.

"Shall we?" Mrs. Manchester asked, looking at all of them and they nodded.

The place was beautifully decorated with bright lights to make their dinner memorable, the long table was set ready for the two families and the place was near the glass wall overseeing the astonishingly lit city.

They walked upstairs and meet the Winston's already seated, Laura immediately stood up when she saw them with a gracious smile on her face. Myra, Carl, Ace, and Mr. Winston also stood up as an act of courtesy.

"I'll say you look absolutely dashing," Mrs. Manchester laughed, complementing Laura Jefferson who smiled blushing. They did the normal habit of pecking each other's checks.

"If I look dashing then you must look like a queen," Laura replied.

Quinn looked around and her eyes meet with the one person she detested the most at the moment, they both looked away almost instantly like they were five-year-old kids who saw an r-rated movie.

"Come, come let's sit," Laura announced to everyone as a waitress led them to their table.

The two families greeted one another as laughter flooded the room. "Oh! such a wonderful boy," Mrs. Manchester laughed, shaking Ace's hand and he flashed his million dollars smile making Quinn roll her eyes.

"It's so good to have everyone here," Laura began, "Right?"

"Most certainly, Laura," Mrs. Manchester laughed richly.

Quinn asked herself again why she was doing this then she noticed Ace's grandfather seemed to be studying her family intensely. She sneered if at all they should be the ones giving the Winstons the stink eye.

She felt her phone vibrate from her purse which was on her lap, she opened it, trying to blur out the voices of the two families.

The first one was from her manager.

Shelly: Hey actress, Your first script reading for the movie is tmr. Get there early.

Quinn nodded like she could see her yes mam she laughed in her head. Then she noticed a message from an unknown number.

I have a proposal that you would certainly agree to, let's meet privately.

Quinn scoffed as she already knew who the message was from, she looked at him from under her lashes and he nudged his head towards the door giving her a sign.

She heaved a sigh and turned her gaze back to her phone to reply to him.

NO!

Ace shook his head once she looked back up and she ignored him, looking at marble designs on the walls.

Trust me, He mouthed to her and she chortled. After some seconds Quinn could still feel Ace's gaze on her, she bit her lower lip and shut her eye exasperated.

"I need to go to the restroom," Quinn told Kenna who was sitting beside her.

She looked at herself in the mirror in the restroom, she wished she could stay there forever and not go back to the outrageous dinner, not to talk of Ace.

"Ace Winston, coming in!" Ace's voice boomed through the air as he walked into the ladies' room.

Quinn's eyes widen as she couldn't believe Ace actually followed her, how dare he?

You've got some balls Ace Winston Quinn thought as she scoffed at him and he grinned a broad smile.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote, share and comment as they are highly appreciated 😊

As I was editing this chapter, I totally fell in love with my own work 😩😂 I just have to say.... This will be fun 😏

♥️♥️

QOTD: What's your favorite food?

Mine definitely is chips or pasta😭 Can't live without them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 10.3K 16
Running away from the dark past of her life, Sofia McCommer is determined to start new and prove her worth to her family by joining her family busine...
417K 13.4K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...
6.7M 243K 84
❝Why do you have a tongue piercing?❞ I asked, observing the other piercings he had and the designs inked on his skin. I'd never seen so much work don...
1M 35.9K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...