C.E.O. (Harry Styles)

By Joslinrose

Andie didn't know what she was getting herself into at her new job. WARNING: If you're under 13, know that th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
NOT AN UPDATE
ANOTHER NOT AN UPDATE
IMPORTANT PLEASE PLEASE READ
Hi guys!

Chapter 2

10.4K 194 27
By Joslinrose

A/N: Hey guys! I know I just started writing a few days ago, and from what I've heard it's pretty good. Thanks for feedback, but I want to ask if you guys would help spread this to other people. That would be amazing! Thanks! With much love, Joslin!! 

Oh, and I should've said something in the beginning, but there WILL be dirty stuff throughout the story (obviously why it's rated R), so.... yeahhhhh.... Enjoy ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of the interview all hot and bothered. Mr. Styles sure has something peculiar about him. I usually didn't like when guys were dominating, but Mr. Styles wasn't a guy I was going to like. I couldn't start liking him. For one, I just met him, and two I have a boyfriend. Thinking about Liam made me grab my phone in a hurry.

*Me too baby ;)* I locked my phone and began the 20 minute drive home. It was already a little past 7:00 and the traffic was average. I turned the radio on and "All About That Bass" was just starting. I danced around and started singing. I needed anything to get my mind off of Mr. Styles. I didn't want to go home to Liam with him on my mind. 

My phone started ringing and I grabbed it from the cup holder next to the radio. I know I'm not supposed to be talking on the phone and driving, but I knew it would be Liam calling me. I looked at the caller ID and it was a number I didn't recognize.

"Hello?" I said, in my "professional" voice.

"Is this Ms. White?" A familiar, low voice replied.

"Yes. May I ask who's calling?"

"It's Harry Styles. I know you are supposed to start Monday morning, but my other assistant just quit. So you start tomorrow." Did I not get a say? He's so demanding.  

"What time?" 

"8:00 in the morning of course." 

"I'll be there." I said, reluctantly.

"You'd better be. Well that's it. Have a nice evening."

"You to--"

"Sorry one more thing. Make sure you wear something appealing." He said and hung up. I bit my lip, feeling all hot and bothered again. I saved his number and changed the ringtone to know when he called. Thank God I was pulling up to my apartment. Well the one Liam and I share. We moved in together at the end of last year and were friends when we made that decision. 

I rushed to the elevator and tapped my foot impatiently. I let my long brown hair down from the clip that had kept it up. I finally made it to the front door. I took a deep breath before grabbing my keys. My hands were shaking as I put the key in the lock. Why was I so nervous? Liam should be the one who's nervous, not me. This wasn't my first time, it was his. I wasn't even that nervous for my first time.

A few seconds later I opened the door. A long trail of rose petals led from the living room to the bedroom. I smiled and blushed, turning a deep red. I've never had someone do something so sweet. I followed the trail into the bedroom. When I opened the door, I gasped. There was white Christmas lights hanging around the room and the rose trail stopped at the bed. On the bed was Liam and a bouquet of roses in his hands. 

He smiled at me, looking so proud of his work. "Do you like?" He asked and stood up to walk over to me. 

"I love it babe!" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tightly.

"What was all this for?" I asked, genuinely confused. He would come home sometimes with flowers and chocolates. Or other times he'd randomly surprise me with really cute and creative dates, but he's never done something this big. 

"I knew you were going to get that job, and I wanted to congratulate you!" He said looking me in the eye. I could see the happiness with a mixture of something I only see a few times. Lust. I licked my lips and he pressed his lips against mine.

His hands fell to my hips as he pulled my hips closer to his. I turned my head to deepen the kiss and ran my fingers through his hair. I softly pulled on it, just the way he told me to. I felt him lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance. His tongue explored my mouth as I pulled myself closer. He started walking backwards and ended up falling on the bed. I fell on top of him and continued kissing him.

I bit his lip as I straddled him. I kissed his jaw and moved down to his neck. I knew I found his sweet spot when I heard a low groan come from his throat. I smiled and softly bit his neck, then licked over the sensitive spot. While I kept kissing his neck, his hands explored my body. I felt them slide down to my ass and grab it, pushing my hips closer to him. 

His hands slowly slid under my shirt and over my bra. He gently massaged my breasts as I started moving my hips slowly on top of him. I knew whenever I did this he went crazy, and like usual he did. I earned another throaty groan from him and I slowly pulled my shirt off. I stopped kissing his neck and sat up when I pulled his shirt off. I stared at his perfect body for a second. 

He sat up and hungrily kissed my lips again. His hands fell to my hips again, and he started moving my hips against his. I kept up the pace as he reached up and ripped my shirt apart. All the buttons flew to the side and I laughed softly. My skirt was bunched up at my hips as Liam started kissing my neck. He made his way to my neck and his hands skillfully unhooked my bra, then threw it to the side. 

He leaned forward and pushed me into the bed. Liam hovered over me, and I looked down, seeing the growing bulge in his pants. I reached down and unbuttoned his pants. His lips moved from my neck to my chest. I bit my lip as his tongue rolled over my nipples. I slipped my hand into his pants and used my hand to tease his hard member. His hips bucked forward and I pulled my hand out of his pants. 

He pulled away from my breast and jumped off the bed. A confused expression spread across my face, but it went away after I saw him pulling his pants off. Skinny jeans were a pain to try and take off. I laugh as he almost fell trying to take them off. Liam's hard length sprang out as his pants fell to his ankles.I followed him and pulled my skirt off, leaving me in just my lacy panties. I got off the bed and dropped to my knees. 

The look on his face was priceless. I don't think he's ever had a blowjob before, by the look on his face. I smiled and started rubbing him slowly. He groaned and looked down at me. I licked the tip and he moaned louder. I kept teasing him with my tongue, but just as I was about to fully wrap my lips around him, my phone rang. I knew who it was by the ringtone. 

"Just leave it." He said, his voice raspy.

"I can't. It's work." I said and stood up. He pouted as I sat on the bed and answered my phone. 

"Yes?" I answered, wanting to get off the phone quickly.

"Is that attitude I hear?" Mr. Styles asked. Liam dropped to his knees between my legs. I looked at him and bit my lip. 

"No sir. What can I do for you?" I said, removing all attitude from my voice. Liam slowly pulled my panties off and kissed the inside of my thigh. His lips made their way to my heat. He licked up and down, teasing me the way I did him. I moaned softly and realized I was still on the phone.

"Did you just moan?"

"No." I answered all too quickly, while Liam rubbed me with a finger. I cleared my throat, trying not to moan.

"It sure sounded like it."

"I didn't."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not. What do you need?" Liam's finger moved faster as he slipped one into me. My mouth formed a perfect "o" shape as I tried to keep silent.

"I need you here. Now."

"I can't make it tonight."

"You have 20 minutes to get here." He said, completely ignoring me.

"I said I can't make it, sir." I tried to say as Liam added another finger.

"Did I ask you if you could come?"

"No, sir, but I'm bu-" I almost moaned. 

"Busy doing what? You're boyfriend? That's something we need to talk about."

"Why?"

"19 minutes."

"Fine." I said and hung up the phone. I looked at Liam whose eyes were closed as his fingers pumped in and out of me. 

"Liam..." I place my hands on his cheeks and pulled his face towards mine. 

"I know." He said as his brown eyes met mine.

"I'm so sorry." I pouted and he stood up. I grabbed a new pair of panties, my skirt, and a new shirt since Liam ripped mine. Liam sat on the edge of the bed, still naked and rock hard. I felt bad for leaving him like that, so once again, I dropped to my  knees in front of him.

"Liam this has to be quick okay?" I said and he nodded. I wrapped my lips around him and started bobbing my head up and down. He moaned as I hollowed out my cheeks and picked up the pace. I placed my hand on the part that wasn't in my mouth. I pumped his throbbing member at the same pace I bobbed my head to. He twitched in my mouth as his hips tensed up. He was going to come soon. I flicked my tongue over the tip and his hands were tangled in my hair. He pushed my head further down as his hips thrusted forward. He came seconds later with a loud grunt. 

I stood up and kissed him quickly on the lips. "I have to go. I'm not sure how late I will be, so don't wait up for me." 

"Thank you for that." He smiled and stood up. I nodded and kissed him before I rushed out of the door. I sped all the way to the office and made it about 10 minutes after I was supposed to be there. I really didn't care because I was mad at Mr. Styles.

No one was in the building as I walked in. I went straight into Mr. Styles' office and he sat at his desk with his legs propped on the desk.

"You're late." He said and moved his legs off the desk.

"Sorry. I told you I was busy." I replied and sat in the chair in front of his desk.

"Busy doing what? Fucking your boyfriend?" 

"That's none of your business sir." I said as polite as I could.

"That's where you're wrong. Now that you work for me, you should know that I will know everything about you. And when I say 'everything', I mean everything. So I'm going to ask you one more time... What were you doing when I called?" He laced his fingers together and rested them on his chest.

"None of your business sir." I said. "So what was so important that I had to come here right away?" I said, adding a little attitude in my voice. 

He stayed silent as he crossed the room and locked the door. I just stared at him as he walked back over to the desk. He grabbed a few papers and handed them to me as he sat down in the chair.

"Sign this. It's your contract. It basically states that you will work here for a year, you won't sue if you fall, blah, blah, blah." He said as he handed me a pen. I signed the contract without really reading it. Biggest mistake I've ever made. I didn't realize it until I handed it back and Mr. Styles smirked at me.

"So what was that attitude I heard earlier?" He asked before standing up. He walked over and stood in front of me, leaning on the desk. 

"Ms. White. See I won't take attitude from some new assistant. Stand up." He smirked down at me. When I didn't move, I could see the anger fill his bright green eyes.

"You're going to be fun to break." He said, smugly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
91.5K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
44.6K 1.4K 47
"I was enchanted to meet you." She finds him insufferable, he enjoys winding her up. She's quick-tempered, he's calm. She's impulsive, he's cautious...
86.6K 3.3K 19
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !