The Crown Sinners

By RenesmeeStories

BOOK 3 OF IMPROBUS ILLE IMPERIUM [2nd Generation] "No one dared to take their crowns away until the crown sin... More

The Characters
1: The Plan
2: Someone Special
3: Blood of the Ruler
4: Take Their Crown
5: Who Are You?
6: Locked Up
7: Batten Down The Hatches
8: Let's Play A Game
9: Improbus Ille Imperium (I)
10: Improbus Ille Imperium (II)
11: Caught In His Game
12: Game Over
13: Welcome Home
14: Back of the Blade
15: Chasing Silhouette
16: Target of Fate
17: Time To Get Even
18: Rebel's Reign
19: The Colours of Deceit (I)
20: The Colours of Deceit (II)
21: The Fallen Name
22: Just Simple Things
23: Unknown Enemy
24: No Count
25: Keep Your Faith
26: Keep Your Aim Locked
27: Up to the Next Challenge
28: The Path That Nobody Walks On
29: Return of the Commoners
30: One Fine Day
31: What is Happening?
32: Bet on Me
33: Little Things, Little Dreams
34: Witch Hunt
35: Thou Shalt Not Speak
36: The Story Continues I
37: The Story Continues II
38: Burning Cold
39: Of Secrets and Wrong Timings
40: Between Staying and Running Away
41: Back on the Game
42: Protecting You
44: The Lawless Auction
45: Let's Go Home
46: A Moment With You
47: Prophecy of the Sun and the Moon
48: Rightful Places
49: Writing Their Own Fate
50: Twisted Domain
51: A Story From Long Ago
52: A True Love From Long Ago
53: A Curse From Long Ago
54: Losing Game
55: Endless Slumber
56: Blood Tainted Path
57: Welcome to the Empire
58: Hidden Encounters
59: Generations of the Heartless Empire
60: Twisted Icy Rain
61: Twisted Hierarchy
62: Smiles, Sunshine, and Good Nights
63: The Burden of the Crowns
64: Every Moment We Shared
65: Always With You
66: Your Smiles, My Happiness
67: Hoping It Would Never End
68: Rush into the Secret House
69: Twisted Crimson Moon
70: Twisted Hidden Suffering
71: Twisted Scars Each of them Hid
72: Storms Could Be Weathered
73: Training Commence
74: Wheel of Danger (I)
75: Wheel of Danger (II)
76: Wheel of Danger (III)
77: Wheel of Danger (IV)
78: Twisted Core Room
79: To You Who Always Make Us Smile
80: Yours 'Til The End
81: The Start
82: Leave This Life
83: Pay For Your Sin
84: Cracking Pillar
85: Death Explosion
86: Goddess of Hunt
87: The Sinner of their Generation
88: Adding Salt to the Wound
89: The Buried Name
90: Last Battle Between Real and Fake
91: I Promise You
92: Tragically Beautiful
93: Cherishing the Present
94: Twisted Victory Party (I)
95: Twisted Victory Party (II)
96: Our Dream Come True
97: From 1 to 18, I'd Celebrate It With You
98: Fire is Catching
99: Bleeding Thorns
100: Tomorrow's Approaching Fast
101: Nameless Sun's Cry
102: Empress of Eviralle

43: The Crown

6.2K 247 326
By RenesmeeStories

#TCS43: The Crown

Harper Aurora's POV

"Are you kidding?" I asked in disbelief and pure surprise. My initial reaction was to run and go back inside the venue. Ate Miracle is inside the party! Of course, I need to hurry and check! We need to see her!

"Hold up." Law suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in front of him. I glared at him angrily. Ugh! This is an urgent situation, why isn't he letting me go back inside? He could follow, you know? Pretty sure, they'd love to see Ate Miracle too!

"Hello? You just told me, Ate Miracle might be inside, so let's go?" Maarteng say ko sa kan'ya. Like, what is he waiting for?

"No. You'll only cause Miracle to disappear again." I knotted my forehead again. Wow ah! How dare him? Is Ate afraid of me? Huh! I will not be surprised if she is, who would not fear a drop dead gorgeous Harper? Duh?

"No. You'll cause her to escape again." I retorted immediately and looked at him irritatedly, which caused him to chuckle a little. Seriously? Everything about this meeting and this night is ruined! And who should I blame? Tss!

"Look, Aurora. I already informed Justice about this, and both Rebel and him will do the job." Wow! He's such an utusero! He'll ask his brothers to do it for him, why not do it himself? So tamad!

"Why would I do it myself when I can order others?" I gaped at him when he stated that! Oh, my royals! Did he just read my mind?

"It's obvious." He told me while chuckling then flicked my forehead.

"Ouch!" I protested at him and held my forehead. Agh! Akala n'ya 'di masakit?! It hurts you know! Psh. He thought my head's stone hard? Oh, well, Father would say that I'm hard-headed but not literal! Argh!

Before I could say anything more he suddenly put his hands over my shoulder and sat me down while looking intensely. His forehead was crumpled and he blew on my forehead, which made me back away at him for a second.

He didn't mind but he was so careful in handling me. I kept my mouth shut because I don't know what to do? And he's so up close, which made me see and admire his facial features more. His hooded eyes that sparkled gray was intense that commanded authority. His pointed nose, and rosy cheeks, with his thin and pinkish lips. He looked so gentle. But he somehow still felt so powerful.

Like an invisible crown was titled on his head, and a golden cape was at his back. He felt like a real royalty. His aura's heavy but it shines. Unlike Rebel who's dark and dangerous, unlike Justice that was cold and intelligent, Law... he's just him. The mystery. The power. The law.

"You calm now?" I inhaled too much when I heard him spoke, that I almost choked with my own air. Goodness, Harper! Where's the poise? Mother, would be so ashamed of you!

"Hmp! Why wouldn't you allow me to go back? You really missed me that much?" Pagtataray ko sa kan'ya. I crossed my arms at him and looked away. It's just that I wanted to see Ate Miracle. Because once we find her, I'm pretty sure Gabby, Rebel, Justice, and him would always want to be with us. They wouldn't hide anymore.

I heard Law took a deep breath. "It's complicated."

"Nothing's complicated, you just don't like explaining."

"Aurora..." He called softly then I felt him sat beside me.

"Why do you even play this game?" I asked... no... almost whispered to the wind. I'm not dumb. I'm pretty sure, they are playing a game. Hide and seek. And I don't even see why they need to play like this. Why can't they just explain everything to us.

For protection? Huh! We could protect ourselves too. If they are not confident about that, then they should protect us... with them by our side. Why do they make things hard to decipher? Why would they keep secrets? It's frustrating.

"We lived differently from all of you." He mentioned silently. I searched for his eyes, it avoided mine but when I stayed quiet waiting for him to continue, his eyes that were glowing found mine. I smiled a little... he never returned it.

He suddenly grabbed my hands. Then he chuckled. I gulped and I could feel my cheeks slowly heating up. "These hands... damn so soft. Never done any work, eh?" He teased. Because of that, nahampas ko s'ya nang hard!

Agh! We are serious here! And he'd jest about that! I know I never lifted fingers for simple things, but I'm working hard these days, he should give me credit for that!

"Kidding." Natatawang sabi n'ya because I would not stop hitting him.

"But seriously... I'm glad you have these kind of hands... you know... soft, and clean." My heart pounded because the last word felt like it weighed a different meaning. So... different that it felt terrifying.

"Don't let this be drenched with blood, okay?" Napatitig ako kay Law at natigilan. He sincerely wished for that one. I couldn't tell him otherwise. It felt pressuring... because... he knew... I knew... one day... these hands wouldn't be just drenched, but it will be tainted forever.

"You don't want this to be bloody? Then be with me... I mean us." I looked away. I almost bit my lips until it bled because of the words, that escaped my mouth! Agh! That was so direct. You need to calm down Harper. That is not how you should do it, like what Father said, but Mother told me to be direct! Who should I follow? Tsk!

"You know the answer to that."

"But it can change, right?"

"Yeah, but not now..."

"How about Ate Miracle? Are you also searchin' for her?" I asked carefully, he nodded with a sigh. That's why... I thought they knew where she is... turns out not. Maybe that's why he didn't want me to get involve and he only gave instructions to Justice and Rebel about what he told me.

"Why?" I added to my question. "Bawal mo rin sabihin?" I continued when he didn't give me an answer.

"Ate... have been doing things by herself. Delikado at hindi basta basta ang ginagawa no'n. Tiwala naman kami sa kan'ya lalo na may kasama rin naman s'yang pinagkakatiwalaan namin. Pero sa mga nangyayari ngayon... hindi na kami pwedeng manuod lang."

"Huh?"

He laughed softly. "One day, you'd be able to understand all of it. But for now, can I have this dance?" He suddenly stood up and offered his hand to me. Napatitig ko sa kan'ya at saka natawa nang mahina. God, Law!

"You really know how to divert serious topics, huh?"

"Thanks for the compliment."

"Tss!" I rolled my eyes at him as I placed my hands on his palm, and the moment I accepted his request, the whole place lit up like it was suddenly a magical place full of dazzling lights. I wanted to surpress my smile, but I was so in awe, I couldn't help it.

When I stood up and he brought me in the middle of the pavilion gazebo. Then a slow instrumental suddenly echoed in the garden. I stared at him, and his proud smile was so evident. The lights slowly danced with us with various colours.

"So... your Cinderella dream, did I make it come true?"

My lips formed a small 'o' as he continued to tease me. I stomped on his foot intentionally. "Oops! Sorry." And acted like it was an accident, but I'm pretty sure he caught on my trick so we laughed it off together.

The hand on the small of my back felt so comforting. It's like I've found the safest place. My hand on his shoulder looked so small. And while we are dancing he just looked magical in my eyes. That's when I realized that everything was so true...

Might not be the best meeting I could imagine... but will still be the most memorable.

"How long has it been?" I uttered while looking at the place he made mythical.

"Long years..."

"Yeah, it felt like yesterday, but really, now you are here, in front of me."

"Wait for me... again?" Namamaos n'yang question sa 'kin. I smiled genuinely at him. As I slowly rested my head on his chest, and just swayed slowly to the soft piano's melody that's echoing in the place.

"You think more than a decade's easy?" I muttered at him, he laughed heartily.

"Not that long..."

"Siguraduhin mo lang." I told him in a threatening tone, as I looked up and searched his eyes. The gray orbs that seemed like a crescent moon stared back at me.

"Nagtagalog ka na eh, syempre." And with that we chuckled while in each other's arm. It felt so warm and complete... nothing beats the longing we all felt and while inside his arms, suddenly... all the years felt so short. Such a sorcery the Evans' could make us feel.

"Harper Aurora Wolf Villamor." He whispered near my ear that caused goosebumps all over my gorgeous and perfectly shaped body.

"You look dazzling tonight."

"Tonight lang?" Naasar na say ko sa kan'ya at saka ko s'ya tinulak mula sa hug. Gosh! Then he just laughed at me with his eyes. His laugh was so contagious that I was laughing at my own action, too. I pouted a little, but nothing can beat this night.

He held my hands again and locked me up in his arms. "You... nakakadami ka na ah!" I opposed while chuckling.

"You liked it too."

"Wow. Who says?"

"Says Law."

"Whatever!"

We stayed quiet as we listened to the peaceful music, then suddenly a loud sound interrupted our solace. I heard Law's sigh and he placed his palm on my right cheek. "You grew up well." The words he uttered touched my heart. But I acted like it didn't made my heart melt.

"Of course, Mother and Father raised a beautiful ruler!"

"But, looks like our time's up." Natahimik ako. It's just so unfair. Why did time sped up while I was enjoying my time with him? Why does it slow down while longing for him? Nanadya talaga yata ang pagkakataon eh.

"You are the Cinderella here, not me. Needs to go back when the clock strikes." I crossed my arms as I declared my thoughts, annoyed.

"Don't worry, you have my number."

"As if that fills personal interactions." I murmured not looking at him.

The sound repeated again, and that was when I knew it was really goodbye. He uttered farewell and turned his back away from me. Before he could walk away, I held the tip of his tuxedo. I held my breath and the words escaped.

"By royal decree, I order you to be safe at all times, and to never commit treason."

He didn't glance at my direction but I could feel his little smirk as he uttered. "The command will be fulfilled, my Aurora."

And I watched his back slowly disappeared from the blinding lights, and on how the lights slowly faded like saying their farewells to him. I sighed but then again... I expected this already. With a wide smile and my head held high, I went back inside the party.

And there... I saw Theon on the floor and danger lingering in the air.

* * *

Solstice Snow's POV

Alam mo 'yung pakiramdam na ang sarap manapak ng tao, pero dahil hawak ako ni Akira, hindi ko magawang suntukin 'yung gusto kong suntukin? Ni hindi man lang humupa 'yung pagkaasar ko dahil sa hawak ni Akira. Dapat kinikilig na ako eh! Kaso letse 'tong gagong 'to kaya 'di ko feels ang nakakakilig na ganap between me and Akira!

Panira ang bwisit!

"Anong problema mo ha, Theon?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ng kakambal niyang si Cleon.

"Wala."

Lalong kumulo ang kalamnam ko sa sagot nito. I released myself from Akira's grasp and slapped Theon as hard as I could. I felt my own palm sting and on how he almost lost his balance because of what happened.

I felt Akira's cold hands over me again, because I kept on advancing to hurt Theon physically. Even looking at him made me feel so disgusted! Anong akala n'ya porket gusto s'ya ni Ate Hopie, okay lang? Aba'y hindi naman tama 'yun!

Walang tumulong kay Theon dahil sa tingin na ibinigay ko sa kanila.

"Umalis ka sa harap ko Theon, nagdidilim ang paningin ko." Gigil na sambit ko at pakiramdam ko namumula ang mukha ko dahil hindi sapat 'yung sampal. Baka natadyakan ko na rin 'to at naibalibag dahil mukhang lasing at walang paki-alam.

Hindi man lang kumilos mula sa kinatatayuan.

"Hindi mo ako narinig?" Banta ko sa kan'ya. Akira hugged me from the back because I was about to punch Theon. Pati si Luna ay pumagitna na nasa aming dalawa at saka ako marahang inilingan. She smirked at me.

"Hindi gan'yan Biblee." She mentioned which made me gasp! Wow talagang kakampihan n'ya pa ang gagong 'yun?! Masama kong tiningnan si Luna pero bigla na lang itong ngumiti nang nakakakilabot.

"Ganito dapat." She mentioned firmly and we were all jaw dropped when Theon was already on the floor with his side lips bleeding because of Luna's balled fist. I gulped secretly but felt so thankful to what she did.

"Luna!" Justice suddenly squealed but too late because he wasn't paying attention to what's happening before Luna gave a fist that Theon deserved. I don't care about his explanation. But I wanted him to feel the pain my Ate must have been feeling right now.

"Please... let's stop this..." Art mumbled with her hands together while looking at the whole place. Pinagtitiginan na kami at saka pinag-uusapan na.

Tumayo si Theon ng kusa at saka biglang lumingon-lingon sa paligid. Nanatiling tahimik at mukhang walang balak lumaban. Lalo lang akong nangunot noo nang magsimula 'tong maglakad sa isang direksyon at saka may hinablot na babaeng nakaputing gown.

Then he continued to wander his gaze... as if looking for someone.

Justice grabbed Luna who's about to question Theon's sudden action. While Gabby and Rebel suddenly disappeared from our sight. What the hell is happening?!

"Talagang hindi man lang hahabulin ni Theon si Ate?! Ano bang mas importante sa kan'ya?!" Hindi makapaniwalang sambit ko at napa-tiim bagang.

"Biblee, please, calm down." Alo ni Akira sa akin at saka ko s'ya tiningnan nang masama. He held my wrist and made me sit down and drink some ice-cold water. I did what he wanted me to do. I knew I needed to compose myself before I create a bigger mess.

Hindi umalis si Akira sa tabi ko kaya naman tingnan ko na lang sina Art, Honoka, at Cleon na lumapit sa akin. Sina Thorn, Pierce at Caerus naman at biglang hinanap ang mga nawawalang Evans. Pati si Luna ay bigla na lang nawala.

Lalo akong nagtakha dahil sa mga nangayari. My intuition is telling me that aside from Theon's jerk move something must have alerted them. Dahil bigla na ring kinabahan, bigla akong napatayo na ikinagulat ng mga nakapaligid sa akin.

"Sa'n ka?" Mahinanong tanong ni Honoka.

"Kay Ate..." Mahinang sagot ko. Baka mamaya eh maisipan no'ng tumalon sa ilog dahil kay Theon. Jusko, hindi naman deserve ni Theon, baka mapatodo drama ni Ate talagang kakaltukan ko s'ya ng isang daang beses para naman matauhan na s'ya. Sayang ganda n'ya! Dapat s'ya nagpapa-iyak kay Theon eh!

"Sinundan ni Kuya Kellon, 'wag kang mag-alala." Art informed us. Kahit papaano napabuntong hininga ako dahil do'n at saka naupo ulit. Napansin kong tinititigan ako ni Akira. I snapped my head at him because of that and asked him why.

"Bakit?"

"Nothing... the Evans..."

"Yeah, I noticed." Nagtatakha rin siguro 'to bakit biglang nawala sina Rebel.

"Hey... baka nandito ang Senses?" Tanong ni Cleon na biglang nagpataas sa balahibo ko sa batok. Shit. Grabe naman patong patong na problema? Kaagad kong inilibot ang paningin sa buong lugar pero wala namang nakitang kakaiba.

Halos pamilyar naman 'yung mga estudyante na nandito. 'Yung mga bully namin. 'Yung mga teachers namin. Nakita ko rin kanina sa kabilang dulo si Mrs. Kiseki at saka si Mr. Sanchez. Wala namang kakaiba. Kung may kakaiba man mga Evans lang talaga.

Nanatili kaming nagmamasid at nakikiramdam hanggang sa bumalik si Pierce at Thorn sa grupo namin. Si Caerus naman ay mukhang nawala rin kasama ang mga Evans at si Luna.

"Where did they go?" I asked the siblings.

"I don't know... Honestly, Gabby was just beside me earlier, but when I looked at my side, in a second she was gone." Pierce told us then sighed. Puzzled and lost about what happened.

"I saw Justice talking to Rebel and Gabby though before they went missing." Thorn informed us. I took a deep breath. That explains it. Justice must have told them something that's why they acted so fast. It must have been so important.

"You think something bad happened?" Nag-aalinlangan at nag-aalalang sabi ni Honoka.

"Malakas 'yung mga 'yun. Mas mag-alala ka sa mga kalabanan no'n." I joked to lighten up our atmosphere. Wow, Biblee, maka-ligthen up ka r'yan, eh, isa ka naman sa nagsimula nang gulo kaya intense kayo ngayon.

Eh pa'no kasi bida bida 'yung si Theon! Pabibo! Manghahalik hindi naman kaya panindigan! Nako, kapag itong si Akira ang nahalikan ko! Ako na bahala sa bahay at kinabukasan namin! Marunong akong manindigan para sa bayan! Para sa pamilyang Yoon!

"Aray!" Napahawak kaagad ako sa ulo kong 'nung maramdaman kong may nambatok na naman sa akin. Shocks! Shookt na shookt na ang aking head, my dear goodness gracious! Pa'no na lang sila kapag waley na ang aking katalinuhan?!

Sinamaan ko ng tingin si Akira dahil sa ginawa n'ya. "Ang gulo mo na naman kasi." Iiling-iling na sabi n'ya. "Ano na namang naiisip mo at gumaganito ka?" Tapos nagpose s'ya na naka 90-degree angle ang shoulder at kamay pataas. 'Yung parang lalaban para sa gyera. I giggled because of that, lakas ng pitik nitong si Akira.

"Cleon, 'yang kakambal mo, ayusin n'ya." Maikli pero nagbabantang sabi ni Akira kay Cleon. Tumango lang si Cleon na kakamot-kamot sa ulo.

"Lintik lang talaga. Mamaya ako masapak n'yo dahil iisa kami ng mukha no'ng bwisit na 'yon eh. Kaya matanong muna kayo kung sino ha!" Nagkatawanan kami dahil sa sinabi nito kaya naman kahit papano gumaan ang pakiramdam namin.

We waited a little up until Theon arrived and avoided our gaze. Kung kanina nakakapagbiruan pa kami ngayon hindi na. Pa'no dumating na ang mastermind. Ilang saglit lang din dumating na si Ate kasama si Kellon.

Nag-iwas ng tingin si Ate at halatang magang-maga ang mga mata habang nakahawak sa braso ni Kellon. Pagod at masama ang tingin sa banda namin. Gusto yata ni Ate umupo sa table katabi namin, kaso hindi s'ya hinayaan ni Kellon. Sa huli magkakasama na naman kaming lahat sa iisang table.

Wow. Spell awkward.

We stayed quiet for a minute or two. Ate would sniffle a little in between the silence. She was just looking down, and my heart ached for her. I couldn't even think of a joke to say to make it a little bearable for us.

"Not even sorry? Fucking jerk?" Napanganga kaming lahat dahil sa pagsasalita ni Kellon na titig na titig sa mga mata ni Theon. He slowly removed his glasses and the fucking quiet atmosphere felt so dangerous in a snap.

"Don't meddle in someone's business." Matigas na sagot ni Theon, na nakapagpatiim bagang sa akin. Wow ha! Wow ha! Hindi namin business! Darn it! Magtinda na lang s'ya ng ngipin dahil konti na lang talaga manghihiram na s'ya ng pustiso!

"I think you made the scene the business of the whole gang." Kibit balikat na sagot ni Kellon.

"You think you are part of it?" Theon snapped irritatedly.

"Kuya..." Saway ni Art sa kapatid.

"Nahiya naman kami, business mo? Bullshit." Hindi ko mapigilang sumabat, dahil sa inis. Napansin ko na namumula na naman si Ate malapit na namang umiyak. Fuck! My heart was throbbing painfully.

"Ni hindi mo nga sinundan eh, tapos business mo? Gago ka ba?" Dagdag ko pa at saka napatayo sa kinauupuan. I breathed in and out when I felt Akira's hand held my arm. I counted one to ten mentally to keep calm.

"You don't understand." Theon sighed like he was accused of a crime he did not commit. I swear, I felt my blood boil in anger because of it. Wow, talented pala 'tong si Theon sa pagpapainit ng ulo ko.

I was about to snap. Gusto ko na s'yang kwelyuhan kung hindi lang biglang tumayo si Ate sa kinauupuan n'ya at saka tiningnan si Theon habang nanggigilid ang mga luha. I saw her shake and jaw clenched.

"Then... fucking explain yourself, Theon." Madiin at mabigat na bawat bitaw sa kataga ni Ate.

"Please... Amythee..." Namamaos at nanghihinang saad ni Theon.

"You know what I felt right?" Ate Hopie's chest was heaving up and down intensely as I saw her hand formed into fists. Theon couldn't answer at all. Hindi kami makasabat. Lalong lalo na ramdam namin 'yung init at matinding tensyon mula sa kanilang dalawa.

"Not now, Amythee..."

"You'll continue being a jerk?" Kellon interrupted in a mocking tone. Theon's raging eyes focused on him.

"Shut up!"

"No, you shut up!" Ate screamed with anger. "This will be the last time, Theon. This will be the last time." Nanghihinang saad nito sa matinding pag-agos ng damdamin. Kaagad ko s'yang nilapitan at saka niyakap.

"Tanga ako eh. Umasa ako eh." Naiiyak na sambit n'ya. "H'wag kang mag-alala huli na, kasi dahil sa ginawa mo, para akong sinampal ng katotohanan... sana naman hindi mo na lang ginawa 'yon 'di ba? Sana sinabi mo na lang nang diretsahan..."

"Amythee..." Theon stood up from his seat and went near us. He tried to reach Ate's elbow but stopped midway. His eyes looked so sad and full of different emotions. Which made me so puzzled. What the freak is his reason?

"'Wag mo akong lapitan." Pinal na sabi ni Ate.

"'Wag naman ganito..." Halos pag-mamakaawa ni Theon.

He tried to reach Ate again but I was the one who pulled Ate away and screamed at him. "Makinig ka naman, ayaw nga eh!" Pakiramdam ko nagtubig din ang mga mata ko dahil do'n. Nasasaktan si Ate ko eh... masakit din sa akin 'yon...

"Please..." Theon choked up. "You can punch and hurt me all you want. But please... Amythee..."

"Why...?" Ate asked with tears slowly streaming down her face.

"I—I'm sorry..." And with that Theon landed on the floor again. Kaagad kaming natigilan dahil sa matinding gulat.

"Theon!" Ate Hopie screamed and my eyes widened with the next thing we saw. Kaagad kumawala si Ate sa pagkakayakap ko at saka mabilis na dinaluhan si Theon. Tulala pa ako sa biglang nasaksihan nang maramdaman ko ang isang kamay na yumakap sa akin at saka ako pinaupo at halos itago.

"Harper!" Honoka yelled but I couldn't really see what's happening.

Kellon who hugged me looked at me seriously. "Hide." He instructed and put me under the table, then he quickly stood up and got a gun on his hand carefully searching for the source of the bullet.

Nanlalaki ang mga mata kong tiningnan si Theon na dumudugo ang kaliwang braso habang nasa kandungan ni Ate Hopie na umiiyak. Napalingon ako muli kay Kellon nang sunod sunod na putok ng baril ang pinakawalan nito.

Everyone in the room looked alarmed and ready to fight. One signal from Kellon and people suddenly executed to what they are supposed to do. Ilang saglit pa nakita ko si Harper na patungo sa amin at saka kami tinulungan makaalis mula sa table namin.

"Protect the Morbelques." Narinig kong sambit ni Kellon at saka kami kumilos para protektahan si Art, Cleon at si Theon. Akira put Theon on his back as we run to a safe room. The crowd parted and let us escape before another gun shot was fired.

Abot-abot ang kaba sa puso ko nang maisara namin ang pinto. Kaagad gumawa si Harper ng paraan para sa gunshot at bleeding ni Theon. I counted us, and we are all here except the Evans and the Crowns.

Napahawak ako sa ulo ko kasi nablanko talaga ako kanina dahil sa biglaang nangyari. I was too occupied to even notice what just happened and why it happened. I kept pacing back and forth because of the tension. I heard Theon grunted but my mind's flying to what's happening outside.

I went to the door. Tried to go out but it was locked from the outside.

"Shit." Naiinis na sambit. I wanted to know what was happening. I walked frantically until our accessories made a sound. Kunot-noo akong napatingin do'n. At saka lumabas ang isang hologram sa gitna ng kwarto mula sa malaking mirror sa harapan namin.

"Are you all safe?" Luna's voice greeted us. Then her eyes squinted when she saw Theon on the sofa. "Guess not." Kibit balikat na sabi nito.

"Sa braso ang tama? Malayo 'yan sa bituka Theon." She told us emotionlessly as she stared at us.

"Now, listen, pasaways." Her voice was so stern and serious. I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"You will need to stay in there. That's the safest room. You will need to stay alert and ready to fight. Kellon already took out the sniper. But we are still making sure that there will be no more enemy before you could move out."

"The enemy will know that you are protecting us." Sabat ko sa sinabi ni Luna.

"They already know... the moment they got Art." Sagot nito, napalunok ako dahil do'n.

"The upcoming days will be brutal. We are now going to take the Senses head on. Outside the school. As we cannot let internal conflict in the school. We need to make sure all the other states are safe too."

Naalala ko bigla 'yung sinabi ni Marian no'ng nasa game kami. The ones who are up in the hierarchy are doing nothing to protect them. Little they did know... they are the ones who are sacrificing a lot of things to make sure that the Empire School have its usual peace and organized organizations.

"Is that the reason you all vanished earlier?" Tanong ni Cleon.

"Not really. But good thing we searched earlier. Instead of finding who we intend to find, we found the Senses plan. You are lucky you only had gunshot, after all, we dissembled the bomb already." We all stopped what we are doing as we heard what Luna stated. Damn!

"Be prepared. Tomorrow." She told us.

"Tomorrow?" Sabay na tanong ni Pierce at Thorn.

"You are all going to an auction."

"Huh? We are in danger and the school is not in a good state, and we are just going to an auction?" Hindi makapaniwalang sabi ko.

"Yeah. The auction is important for the Empire. And we needed someone to go. Justice and I were supposed to go, but because of what happened tonight... alam n'yong hindi kami pwede. We will be summoned by the Crowns."

"Is the auction here?" Art asked.

"Outside the school. Don't worry. Ihahanda ni Gabby at Rebel lahat para walang makaalam na lumabas kayo. Mas mabuti 'yon, kaysa nasa loob kayo ng school, mas mapanganib. Caerus will come with you."

"Anong kailangan namin makuha sa auction?" Tanong naman ni Honoka.

"The crest of the dragon."

"Huh?" Halos reaksyon ng karamihan. Samantalang hindi na ako nagtakha kung ano 'yun.

"The crest of the dragon... it is a small figure statue pure gold and diamond. Pinakamahal na maliit na statue. Ang dragon ay purong ginto, at ang crest na nasa dibdib nito ay purong diamond. Isang prestihiyosong bagay na gugustuhing maangkin ng mga kung ano anong organisasyon sa mundo." Paliwanag ko sa kanila kaya naman napatango sila.

"Tapos... kailangan n'yo rin makuha ang isang korona."

"Korona?" Mahinang tanong ni Thorn.

"Yeah, the Sinner's Crown."

"It's a black crown." Cleon informed us. "With ruby beads that seemed blood." Namamanghang napatingin sa kaniya ang mga kasama namin.

"Bakit kailangan namin makuha ang mga 'yun?" Kunot-noong tanong ni Pierce.

"The crest of the dragon is a powerful symbol of the Diablo's Territory. Kapag nakuha natin 'yun naibigay sa kanila sa ngalan ng Empire, maari tayong humiling ng kahit ano sa kanila." We gasped at the reason.

"The Senses would not be able to do anything once we get the help of the Diablo's Territory." Kaya naman pala gano'n na lang kaimportante ang bagay na 'yun.

"Eh pa'no naman ang korona?" Tanong ni Art.

"Ah... ang bagay na 'yun ang kailangan n'yong mabawi."

"Huh?"

"That crown should only belong to the original owner."

"And who's the owner?" Maingat na tanong ni Ate Hopie.

Luna looked at us intently with a little smirk on her face. I felt goosebumps all over my body as the room slowly became cold. Damn! Hanggang dito ba naman, ramdam na ramdam mo pa rin ang napakalamig na aura ni Luna? Geez!

"Sa tingin mo, sino?" Kinilabutan ako nang husto dahil do'n.

Walang nagtangkang magsalita sa amin. Kaya naman tiningnan kami ni Luna nang kakaiba. She held her head high and one side of her lips rose when she uttered the name of the Crown's owner.

"Miracle."

Fucking shit.

Miracle Silhouette Smith-Evans. The owner of the Sinner's Crown.

* * *

Note:

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait! Sobrang naging busy lang talaga sa school! Kaya naman ito na! Nagbabalik na ako. Thank you so much sa walang sawang pag-intindi at syempre sa pag-aabang! Sisipagan ko na mag-update kasi bakasyon naman.

Sana magcomment kayo nang madami! 200+ credible comments, I'll update the next chapter! BTW, malapit na magpakita si Law! Ayiiee. HAHAHA.

Anyways.

May balita pa akong isa sa inyo.

THE GANGSTER HEIRS will be published soon!

Yep. It will be a book soon! Sobra-sobrang salamat sa walang sawang supporta! Sana abangan n'yo s'ya. Hindi mangyayari 'yun kung hindi dahil sa inyo. Kaya thank you talaga! ♥️ Kinakabahan ako sa totoo lang, pero masaya rin dahil sa once in a lifetime opportunity na ito. Thank you talaga!

Dahil don... gusto ko sana magtanong...

Anong scenes ang gustong gusto n'yo sa The Gangster Heirs? O gusto n'yong maimprove or mabago?

May balak kasi ako baguhin at saka idagdag syempre ibawas din. Para mas maging okay naman 'yun. Jusko, jejedays ko 'yun eh. HAHAHAHA.

So, comment down lang. I humbly ask for your opinions. Help me so I have an idea about your thoughts about #TheGangsterHeirs. Thank you so much!

Covered in snow,
chantal ❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 10.1K 66
For Sebastian Lerwick, being a good father, a loving husband, and a loyal member of the mafia are his top priorities. But when he's given a mission t...