Sanders Sides One Shots (REQU...

By littlecastiel

One shots for sanders sides Taking requests if you wanna, any ship....yes smut ok? I'll do angst and fluff th... More

Puddles and Cuddles (Remile)
Nothing You Can Prove, Flower (Remus/Patton/Roman platonic)
Cancer (Deceit x Quinn)
Don't Make Me Lose You (Revan)
Whiskey Lullaby
Sick Day (Analogical)
Check Yes Or No (Logicality)
Anniversary, Crying, and Pillow Forts (LAMP)
Stargazing (Analogical)
Christmas
Before He Cheats (Prinxiety)
Scavenger Hunt (Analogical)
Grocery Shopping (Intrulogical)
Sick Day (Moxiety)
War (Logicality)
Nightmares (Intruxiety/Dukexiety)
Birthday Surprise (No Ship)
Demon (Prinxiety)
Kids (Dadceit)
I Promise (Prinxiety)
Play Date (Dadceit pt. 2)
Bracelets (Logicality)
Bridge (Remile)
Christmas Poem
NOT AN UPDATE
Mistletoe (Dadceit/Patton x Deceit)
Corruption (Quiet)
Pride (Prinxiety)
Hurt (Logicality)
Danny Deceito
Not So Innocent Anymore (Revan)
New Years Date (Dadceit)
Miss Me, Brother?(Creatvitwins)
Clothes Swap (Revan)
New Year's Date Pt. 2 (kids and Thomas)
Mute (Moxiety)
Lost Boy (No Ship)
Time (Prinxiety)
Dadceit QnA
Happy Birthday Patton! (Intruality)
Politics (No Ship)
Happy Birthday Remy (Remile)
Evelyn, Evelyn (Creativitwins)
We'll Carry On (Analogical)
HOLD THE PHONE
Vanilla Latte (Analogical)
Arguments (Dadceit)
All Alone (Platonic DRLAMP)
Abuse (Remile)
Sorcery (Logince)
Birthday He'll Never Forget (Demus)
Not An Update (Well Kinda)
Broken....? Fixed. (Remile)
Hearing (No Ship)
Changing (No Ship)
Mario Kart (Remile)
Valentine's Day (Dadceit)
It's The Small Things (Revan)
You Don't Understand Love (Dukexiety)
Crows (Remile)
Villains...? (Platonic RemusxDeceitxVirgil)
A New Villain in Town (Revan)
Defying Gravity (Platonic Moceit)
Coffee (Remile)
Sexual Chocolate (Logicality)
Agathokakological (Creativitwins)
Sapiosexual (Analogical)
Happy Birthday Roman! (LAMP)
Camping
Good For You
Cat
Ignored (Logicality)
Music and Coffee (Remile)
Lingerie
Fusion
Birthday in Quarantine (Remus/Dadceit)
Hey guys
Greatest Showman
Perfection (Roceit)
Empty Chairs at Empty Tables
Maid Costume
Vinyl Record
Night and Day
When I Was Your Age
Coming Out
Control
Skirts
Plant Frenzy
No More Lies
Lines (Remile)
All You Wanna Do
Purposeful Hurt
Black and White
Neverland
Ours
How To Save A Life

Questions (Loceit)

988 31 46
By littlecastiel

TRIGGER WARNING: i dont think any except self hate from author at beginning and one use of f bomb plus a bit of language from author

Ok...so like...do you guys have anything you wanna read? I'll write it. Please?

I kinda like this one. I don't think it's my best work (i think Cancer has all these beat anyways). But i do like it snd i like this ship.

Honestly...I feel like crap. Mentally and physically. I don't have the motivation to do stuff. I challenged myself though, to get one of these out a day. And im trying, I am... And im proud of these... I'm just out of ideas.

Loceit

Logan couldn't help it. Deceit fascinated him, from hus mannerisms to his ability to act to his scales. Everything just... Got to Logan. He started feeling strange every time Deceit was near, an almost nauseating feel in his stomach. But it felt...nice?

Logan shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. He stared at his work, sighing. How long had he been staring at it? Two...three hours? And nothing was done!

He chuckled to himself, standing and stretching. Logan had been working on trying to see why Deceit had animalistic features (his scales) yet neither of the other dark sides did.

Logan left his room, going to see the snake like side. He felt himself get that sweetly nauseating feeling again and he couldn't help but smile.

"Hey kiddo!" Patton smiled, passing Logan. "You look happy, Lo! Whats the occasion?"

Logan hummed, "I do not understand. Must there be something going on for me to smile? If so, its simply because im conducting some research i find particularly interesting."

Patton giggled. "Of course not! But what's the research about?"

"Deceit," he answered instantly. "I wosh to see why he has scales, yet the others don't have any animal traits."

Patton nodded, "I get ya. Just be careful, he's not in the best mood today. And his scales are sensitive anyways." And work that, Patton bounced off towards his room.

Logan chuckled to himself, heading towards Deceit's room. He knocked.

"What don't you want, Logan?" Came the sarcastic reply as the other opened the door. "Can you not see I'm doing nothing?"

"Oh if you're busy I can do this another time," Logan said quickly. "I just have a few questions for you."

Deceit gave him a questioning look. "I suppose I'm too busy to answer..." He opened the door slightly, allowing Logan inside.

He ducked in, examining the room. "Ah. So this is your setup?"

There were Broadway posters all over, and his bed had a soft, pastel yellow throw blanket.

Deceit sat on the bed, looking to Logan. "Ok," he said, "not time for questions."

Logan nodded, grabbing the chair that was at the other's desk. "Number one. Your scales. Are they smooth or slimy?"

Deceit paused. "Uh...I mean... They're not smooth..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I'd not let you touch, but I'm totally comfortable with that."

Logan nods, "Second question. Do they shed like a snake does?"

"No," he answered instantly. "I don't gave to clean that up once a month."

This went on for a bit more, before Logan got personal. He started asking emotional and mental questions, causing Deceit to get more and more agitated.

He'd had enough. Deceit stood, leaning over logan. "Definitely try getting in my head," he growled. "You'll love what you find."

Logan blinked. He stared up at the other in shock. "O-ok..."

Deceit nods, getting off from over top of Logan. "Stay," he growled. "And talk to me later."

Logan scrambled out of there. The look in Deceit's eyes scared him...but it only served to make him more curious! He sighed softly, going back to his room.

One week. It had been a week since Logan had seen Deceit. And that bugged him to no end.

He spun in his chair, thinking. What could he do? Logan had done research, she found out that nauseating feeling and what it was. Attraction, infatuation. Love. And he hated it.

Logan groaned loudly, stopping the spinning. He glanced around, standing up. He decided enough was enough, and strode out his door. He instantly went to Deceit's room and knocked.

The door opened. "What don't you want this time, Logic?" Deceit asked, clearly exasperated. "I'm bored."

Logan sighed. "I have a...problem with one of the sides. I decided you'd be best fit to answer."

"That's the truth," Deceit rolled his eyes. "I suppose I couldn't spare a few minutes...c'mon."

Logan followed Deceit inside, both of them sitting in the same places as the previous week.

"Well?" Deceit questioned with a raised brow.

Logan sighed nervously. "Well...i have some... Strong feelings for another side. Ones that are quite difficult to deal with."

Deceit nods, "I don't see. Don't keep talking."

Logan explained what he found, what he'd researched, everything. "What would you do?"

Deceit hummed, "I wouldn't tell them." He shrugged. "You have everything to lose."

Logan paused. He stood and walked over to Deceit, standing over him.

Deceit looked up. "What aren't you doing?"

"This," Logan said softly. He leaned down, placing a soft kiss on Deceit's lips. "I love you."

Deceit turned a bright red, stuttering. "Oh fuck it," he mumbled, grabbing Logan's tie and pulling him into another kiss. "I hate you, Logan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.2K 22
Cover art by: Adrian on amino Ever since Virgil's father passed away and he's had to serve his step father Remus and his two kids pretty much everyth...
109K 2.2K 70
heyyyy, this book has many unfinished one shots in it, there are almost no part twos, so read with caution. Ahem, enjoy this bad description. So, th...
1K 65 22
If there's a rare ship you want me to write a one shot for feel free to message me- cant promise I'll see it quickly tho (no remrom) I'm mildly insan...
1.9K 165 25
Aye look oneshots None if these characters belong to me unless i add ocs which I'll tell you about But yeah! This is no place for smut so get out ya...