Little Tomlinson *UNDER MAJOR...

By PinkPrincess00

All Rights Reserved 2012 ©PinkPrincess00 Book One More

Description!
Unexpected News [1]
Nothing [2]
Baby Girl I'm Your Dad [3]
No Place Like Home [4]
Wardrobe Changes & Pap's[5]
Mushu [6]
Cheater [7]
Ken Dolls [9]
Saturday Dreaming [10]
Princess Tellie [11]
Harry's Dream [12]
Hitting and Kicking [13]
New York [14]
NOTE
first xmas <3 [15]
YEAH!!! BUDDY! [16]
Completely Alone [17]
WHO'S POV? [18]
TMH TOUR! [19]
It's Finally Hit Me... [20]
So Darian's Not Keen To Share [21]
Oh shit Lou! [22]
Bitch Slap Her [23]
Tour & Imagination [24]
The Party Don't Start 'Til I Walk In [25]
Oh thy Romeo [26]
[27]
FryingPans-R-US
Eidee Will Save Us All!
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF THE BED!
If We Do It Right We Do It Once
Well That's Just A Slap In The Face
Ed Sheeran
Don't Ya Think It's Weird? Weirder Than Weird?
YO!
I Guess It Runs In The Family/ Oh Shit Lou P2
I Love You... But You're so Bad...
Killian You Bloody Pervet!
A Lie Is Formed
Thank-You Eidee
It's Not Really The End
SEQUEL INFO!

I Love You [8]

3.2K 70 10
By PinkPrincess00

October 30th 2012

One Direction's Louis Tomlinson has got all curious eyes on him right now, after being spotted with girlfriend Eleanor Calder at Starbucks in North London with a child.

Directioner's have spammed all of the 1D boys on twitter begging for info on why the child was there and now Liam Payne has finally given us some juice!

"It's complicated." Payne said as he was asked on the situation. "She's Louis' daughter but her mother decided she didn't want her to have to grow up being harassed with Louis being famous and all. But she recently passed away so...you know..."

Well no one was expecting that! Who'd have thought Tomlinson as a daddy?

We'll be reporting more details as we find out!

Louis rolled his eyes as he read the article on his laptop, he'd been expecting one for a while now and here it was! All over the internet. He read over what Liam said, Louis was glad Liam hadn't mentioned anything about how they had no idea about Tellie, but he wished he hadn't said anything, cause now the tweets were rising higher...

Tellie looked out the window of the lounge room on Halloween night wondering to herself why people were walking down the street, she had been wondering all day but had been to afraid to ask Louis...

"You okay?" Louis asked looking up from his laptop. Tellie nodded and continued gazing out the window curiously.

"Why are there people dressed up out there?" Tellie asked pointing to the window.

"Trick or treating." Louis replied with a shrug. Tellie tilted her head confused on what Louis meant, she'd never heard the words before and was even more confused the before.

"Halloween...? Kids go out and steal lollies...ever heard of it?"

Tellie shook her head.

"Right, Phoebe never celebrated Halloween... Basically everyone dresses up in costumes and goes to people's houses begging for lollies."

"Can I do it?"

"Maybe next year..."

"Is it fun?"

Louis shrugged. "Yeah."

Tellie gazed out the window again her eyes still filled with curiosity as the moon shone brightly in the sky.

"Daddy?" She asked breaking the silence that had filled the room. "How come the moon changes? Yesterday it was bigger."

"Science." Louis replied bluntly. "So you really don't need to worry about it just yet."

"But I want to know." Tellie persisted. "Will it be bigger tomorrow night or smaller?"

"Probably smaller or it won't be there at all." Louis shrugged, Tellie gasped her head snapping back as she stared at Louis in total awe.

"What happens when there's no moon?" She asked. "Where does it go?"

"It's complicated," Louis muttered, "you'll learn about it in school when you start."

Tellie nodded. "Daddy, where'd Aunty Darian go?"

"She had some stuff come up." Louis lied. "Um sweetie I've got stuff I need to do tomorrow and I'm gonna need to take you with me. So if will you be able to you know behave there or...?"

Tellie shrugged not exactly sure by what Louis meant.

"So you'll be good?" Louis asked looking to Tellie who just shrugged again still not fully clear on what her father meant. "Do you even know what I'm saying?"

Tellie shook her head no.

"Okay Tellie," Louis began, "tomorrow I have to work, and if I bring you with me I need to know you'll sit down and be quiet for me. Can you do that?"

This time Tellie nodded, still not understanding what he meant, but not wanting to have him yell at her the way her mother did.

"Daddy?" Tellie asked watching as Louis got up from the lounge. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna start dinner-"

"Why?"

"Excuse me?" Louis asked almost laughing at the way Tellie had sank in her seat pouting. "I think I preferred you when you didn't talk."

"What?" Tellie asked looking at Louis in confusion.

"Nothing love just watch TV or something." Louis grabbed the TV remote from the coffee table flicking the power button and switching to 'The Simpsons', "this probably isn't the best thing to put on for a three year old..." He muttered to himself but he shrugged the thought of with the simple fact, he had no one there to tell him he was right.

"...I was drunk!" Zayn shouted, his voice echoed off the walls as he stood in the doorway of his room watching as Perrie shoved her clothes in a suitcase. She was beyond pissed off, and even if Zayn was drunk and it was a one off thing, she couldn't stand to be around him.

"You weren't that drunk." Perrie hissed not looking to Zayn as she spoke. "And besides even if you were I'm not staying here. So consider yourself single."

"Per-"

Perrie cut him off. "I'm not living in the same house as a man who cheated on me." She said bluntly. "Just give me sometime to think about this..."

"Come on don't leave." Zayn said as Perrie pushed passed him. "Where are you going to stay?"

"I'm going to Jade's," Perrie answered, "don't call me, don't text me, don't talk to me just leave it..."

"Perrie!" Zayn followed her into the living room of the flat watching as she walked to the front door.

"Just leave it Zayn!" She almost screamed she pursed her lips, tears in her eyes as she stalked out the door slamming it shut behind her.

The rain was pouring down heavily, yet there still was the recurring heat that made Louis sleep without his shirt on, he lay in bed listening to the rain practically waiting to hear Tellie scream and when thunder crashed outside, she did.

Louis groaned as Tellie screamed again, her screams now shrill and bloodcurdling. Louis kicked off the blanket, leaving his room and entering Tellie's without hesitation.

"You okay love?" Louis murmured. Tellie looked at him, her eyes wide as she sat on the bed her blanket wrapped around her and over her head.

"I'm scared." She whimpered, thunder crashed again making Tellie cringe. Her face was pale and fear filled her from head to toe.

"It's just a storm baby." Louis assured her, he looked at his daughter, all curled up her eyes full of fear. He sat on the bed next to the small girl pulling the blanket off her before pulling her into his lap. "It'll pass love." He murmured as thunder yet again crashed. Tellie buried her head into Louis' bare chest, crying as lightning struck the light shinning through the blinds on the window.

"I want mummy." Tellie said bluntly. "Daddy I want mummy."

"I'm sorry Tellie..." He managed as he rubbed circles into her small back noticing as her crus got quieter. "Its just a storm it'll pass okay?"

Tellie stiffened a nod, wincing as the rain pelted down.

"Do you wanna sleep in my bed tonight?" Louis asked softly, he felt nervous as he asked her but as he watched her shiver from the thunder he didn't want to leave her alone.

"Yes..."

Louis nodded, getting to his feet the three year old's head on his shoulder as he carried from the room.

"Daddy." Tellie whispered, and Louis only hummed in response. "I love you."

(A/N

SHORT....

WE'RE STRAIGHT BROKE LIVING LIKE BILLIONAIRES!

ANY EMBLEM'S OUT THERE???

-PAIGE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
930 177 29
~Unedited~ -Book 1 in texting 1D series- Wrong number? Yes. Do I Regret it? No. Does He? No. What's His Name? Find out Updates are every Monday and...
4.1M 25.5K 200
a huge book of one direction preferences [ first book- completed ]