Don't Stop | Michael Clifford

De Mte_N_J

A perfect life may not seem as perfect up close © 2014 Copyright of @Mte_N_J All rights belong to me *CAU... Mai multe

Don't Stop | Michael Clifford
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 28

146 4 0
De Mte_N_J

"Do you realize we haven't hung out alone for three weeks, and it's been even longer since it was a happy time as we hung out?" I laugh as Maddie and I walk around the mall. I had convinced her to come with me, normally she hated shopping, unless she was in a really shopping mood. And with her finally being back on top after getting with Luke, she agreed.

"I know, but I guess I've been busy with Luke this last week." She smiles as she slightly jumps. I laugh a bit, she was her happy self again, even happier than I thought was humanly possible. "Has he really been that into me all along?"

"You should've seen his face when he met you. His jaw fell to the ground, and he has been talking none-stop about you ever since. Ash and Calum started getting annoyed with those two because they kept talking about us apparently."

"I just wish I met him before I met Jack," she says, looking a bit down at her feet, but not as in she was back to being a wreck because of him.

"Trust me, we all do." She laughs as we start walking, both of us immediately turning as we walked pass Game Stop. "How could we almost walk pass this store?" I ask, her shrugging as she laughs. Both of us are literally obsessed with gaming, every time we're here, it's a must to go in here. It's not always we buy something, but we always have to go in here.

"Afterwards, we're going to the music store," Maddie says, me nodding. She was obsessed with CD's, she's always said that "it has some charm to it".

"Okay," I laugh, rolling my eyes a bit. I ended up buying a shooting game, Maddie not buying anything. We make our way out of the store, laughing. Maddie doesn't watch where she's going and bumps into someone's back, making him turn around.

"Jack?" Maddie gasps, a smirk spreading across his lips.

"Maddie, what's up?"

"Right now, my hatred for you," she says, completely straight face, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Aww, did I hurt you?" he says in a mocking tone, holding her chin between his index and thumb.

"Don't fucking touch me," she spits, taking a deep breath and I know it's to not slap him, or beat him. "You fucking cheated on me, manwhore." This made Jack's jaw tense up as his fists curl up, his knuckles turning white.

"Excuse me, bitch?" he growls.

"You heard me. And yes, you did hurt me, but I'm over you, okay?"

"Pff, no one gets over me that fast," he laughs confidently. Cocky bastard.

"I wasn't really broken because of you. I was broken because I was so fucking stupid to believe you over my best friend. You're a waste of space, Jack." He rolls his eyes, smirking down at her.

"Oh, you're still head over heels for me. You just won't admit it to me. I bet when you leave here, you'll go home and bawl your eyes out," he laughs, her rolling her eyes.

"For your information, I'm going to visit my boyfriend."

"Pff, you don't fucking have a boyfriend," he laughs, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, yeah I do. And he's treating me way better than you ever will. If you go on the internet and search "Luke Hemmings new girlfriend" you'll probably see a picture of him and me from one of the past few days."

"Luke Hemmings, that dude from that band? You don't fucking know him."

"I've been dating Michael from that band for the last three months," I decide to join it, crossing my arms over my chest. "And for the record, ever since I met you, I've been wanting to yell at you, telling you what a skunk you are. But I've been keeping it in because Maddie is my best friend, but I guess I can do different things now." I swing my hand, slapping him across the face. "That's for checking me out when we met, since I was only in an oversized shirt." Slap. "That was for looking at my breasts at the bar." Slap. Slap. Slap. "That was because I wanted to." I kick him right between the legs, making him groan as he leans forward a bit. "That was for cheating on my best friend." I grab Maddie's hand as we half jog away. I look back at Jack, seeing as he falls down on the floor, both of us just laughing.

"Amen, sister," she laughs, high fiving me. "Thanks for that."

"You're very welcome, I've always wanted to do that," I laugh, her nodding.

"Seeing him made me realize how much over and done I am with him. He's out, Luke's in." I nod, taking my arm around her shoulder, giving it a squeeze.

"Girlpower forever!" I slightly yell, Maddie nodding as she laughs. We walk a bit around the mall, buying some clothing. At one point, we saw as Jack limped out, holding his crotch. "I got him good."

"Yup, you did," Maddie laughs, holding her hand up for a high five again.

.

.

.

"And then she kicked him in the balls," Maddie explains, laughing as we all sit around the guys' table, laughing, Michael's eyes widening. "We saw him limping out the mall."

"I'm getting scared of you," Michael says, looking at me horrified. I laugh, kissing his cheek, telling him to just not cheat on me. "I would never, you know that," he whispers, only for me to hear.

"I wish I was there, he would have to get carried out of there and into an ambulance I swear," Luke warns, Maddie laughing as she gives his hand a squeeze. "But, how was it really to see him?"

"It made me realize how over I am with him, and how happy I am right now," she tells him, making him smile, kissing her cheek. I could already see he was way more relaxed now.

"Anyways, enough about that, although I enjoyed myself, I have something else to talk about. Maddie, your birthday is coming up!" I say, Luke's eyes slightly widening.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot that!" he exclaims, looking at her. "I'm throwing you a party at a bar or something," he tells her, making her roll her eyes.

"Luke, I'm turning twenty," she laughs, his face remaining the same.

"I've been in head over heels for you these last three months, and I don't even know you're 19, and not twenty." He said it more like a statement, or a fact, but it made all of us laugh.

"It's okay," she laughs. "And honestly, I don't want a big party or anything, maybe just a little party with my closest. I hope Darren will be here by then."

"Yeah, it's been a while," I say, looking down at my food.

"So, just a small party?" Luke asks.

"I don't really like parties in honor to me, to be honest. Maybe just a brunch with you guys, and then you could take me out to dinner," she says, taking a hold of Luke's hand.

"Of course, sounds great."

"Let's all be honest, they're both most excited about the birthday sex," Ashton says, leaning back as he slightly laughs, Maddie and Luke staying silent as the rest of us laughs. Ashton is so right on that point. And there is no way neither of them can fight that.

"Shut up would you?" Maddie says, slightly laughing after a few seconds, clearly not knowing what to say. She rolls her eyes, as she laughs, her head turning red. She knew she couldn't fight it at all, because she was excited for birthday sex. Let's be honest, birthday sex and make-up sex is the best things.

"You're so cute," Luke laughs, kissing her cheek.

"Oh shush it, you." He laughs, rolling his eyes, leaning back on his seat, his eyes still focused on her.

"I know you love me." She just glares at him, before laughing a bit, pulling him in to kiss his lips and I see as both of them smiles through the kiss

"You guys make me sick," Calum says, taking a sip of his beer. The good thing about them all being old enough to drink was that they always had beer on them, wherever they were so they always had a lot in their basement.

"You're just jealous," Maddie says, Calum responding by sticking his tongue out at her. She laughs, taking a hand through her hair, smiling, slightly giggling as she sees that Luke is just staring at her. I want to laugh and tell him not to stare at her like that, but the look on her face, I knew that she liked it. He did bring some girly side of her up. She's usually the boyish type, but he always manage to make her giggle like a little school girl. Sometimes it was scary.

"I almost forgot, I love your hair," Calum says, and I realize he's talking to me. I smile, feeling my hair, holding up the purple tips. I laugh a bit as I remember Michael's reaction, to not think about Maddie's.

"Oh my god, your hair!" Maddie squeals as she and Luke returned from the pool, both of their hair completely soaked, water dripping on the floor from Maddie's hair, not that anyone noticed. Luke smiles, rolling his eyes a bit as he sees that Michael had his dyes again.

"Hey, what about me!?" Michael whines, all of us just laughing at him.

"Well, we saw that one coming, especially because you said you were going to get your hair dyed today, but yours Eleanor!?"

"I know! I just... I don't know, a worker asked if I wanted anything, and I suddenly just felt like doing it. I know it ruins my hair, but I honestly love it." I jump a bit as I feel Michael's arms wrap around my waist from behind, him pressing a kiss to my neck.

"Mmm, me too." I roll my eyes, Maddie bringing her towel to her hair.

"Well I'm gonna go take a shower, get the chlorine out of my hair, although I honestly love the smell of it," she says, making her way to the bathroom. I knew she loved the smell because she used to swim a lot when she was younger, she swam for 10 years and stopped because it was getting too serious and she didn't want to be competing, she just wanted to swim. Luke just stands there for a few seconds after Maddie left.

"I'm gonna go join her," he says, a smirk creeping onto his face.

"We're going to listen to loud music then!" Michael shouts after him.

"Fuck you!" Luke yells back, all of us just laughing.

"Surprisingly, me too," I say, still looking at the tips. "I honestly never thought I'd dye my hair, but I've realized a lot of things these last few months." I look over at Michael, him returning the smile, winking at me.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.9K 67 55
*This story was earlier published on Quotev. It is my story, so I didn't copy it from anyone. It was very popular and since I don't use Quotev any mo...
272K 4K 73
5sos imagines i write are compiled here. have a nice day! x
4K 240 32
Dear readers, I love Michael Clifford. If you don't, you have 5 seconds to run. Enjoy! From, Liz