The Kingdom Of Deads (GB+SB F...

By Nikimecool

Sang's family has been on move since she was young, her mother always sick and she was the one taking the bur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 20

1.6K 89 38
By Nikimecool

Sang's POV:

Terror was all I could feel as tears gathered in my eyes and slowly began to leak from the corners of my eyes, I wasn't sure how long it had been, an hour? a day? A week? A year? I wasn't sure. Nothing made sense anymore, all I could think was that I was laying six feet under the ground alive while other bodies were in a deep slumber, a slumber, where they'll never wake.

Some might have died young other may not have, I am sure everyone here who lay must have someone who would miss their presence except me. Pathetic right? But this was my life. As I lay here in the coffin like a dead all the negative thoughts began to circle my mind, I wanted to push them away to talk to someone but there was no one except darkness who was my only companion. The complete silence did nothing to sooth my crazily beating heart and all the negative thoughts that ran through my head. 

My breathing came out in short pants as fear sunk its ugly and sharp talons in my heart. I wondered what if the boys never found me? What will happen if they never knew where I was? Would I remain here forever without actually anyone knowing? Was this how my life will end?

Oh god I know my life isn't the best but I never wished for it to end. I always wanted to live, I still do because I know life can get better, it won't be this bad always and I can't die now not after meeting the boys, I wanted to live with them, I wanted to know how having a family feels,how it feels when someone cares.

No one had ever cared for me and now when someone was doing my death was knocking on my doorsteps, why is life so unfair? What did I ever do to deserve this?

The questions reverberated in my mind but the only answer I got was the darkness that surrounded me, it was quite as it mocked me, laughed at me.

Silence that screamed nothing but death, this was the place where all the lives ceased to exists, where all the relationships come to end, where all the pain and happiness diminishes the only thing remains there is death, the cruel reality.

Death is the one thing that is real life is just a beautiful illusion that we live in. But I wanted to live in that illusion, I wanted to know the boys better,  I wanted to smile with them and live with them.

My subconscious laughed, you want to live with the ones who are already dead? How pathetic are you. You should die as there's no one who would miss you.

I mean who would miss you Sang? Your family sure won't and the boys will forget you after a while. You're doomed to be alone, forever lonely with no one by your side.

Her words were sharp as they cut through my heart and shredded my soul but I couldn't deny the fact that she was right. That her words held nothing but the truth.

Why was I even fighting? Who was I fighting this battle for? Who would want me alive except the boys and they're already dead so what's the point in going on.

"Don't give up!" I heard a soft female voice as dark spots began to dance in my vision. I really wanted to hold onto that voice tightly as those were the words that someone had spoke to me after hours. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or not, maybe I hallucinated those words.

My eyes slowly travelled to Mr Turnip's unconscious form that lay in the corner of the coffin, he had been like that for a very long time now. The lack of oxygen and Wil's energy has got to him.

He lived on Wil's magic but now Wil had no idea where Mr Turnip was, I blinked  few more time as the tears continued to flow down the corner of my eyes, I felt so weak in this moment,I could do nothing for him, hell I can't even do anything for myself. How pathetic is that?

The darkness was pulling me towards it and I was happy to let go as I knew reality was too painful for me. I slowly felt myself slip from the arms of reality and began to drift of in the world of peaceful slumber where there was no pain and suffering just tranquility.

************************************

Sabrina's POV:

I looked down from the tree branch where I was perched, the hunk of a man was destroying everything in his path. His bear's tattoo moving as he uprooted trees poor thing looked very angry but who was he looking for? I giggled maybe that's me, damn was the man sexy but it's sad they were all enemies.

What was this hulk's name? Ramon? Rick? Ricky? Raven? Who the fuck cares, I shrugged as I looked at my freshly painted nails, ah they look so beautiful. I'm proud of myself, I wonder...

My thoughts were broken again by the brute of a man who screamed my name with so much anger I feared his vocal cords would snap. "Geez calm down you big oaf. Can't a girl just admire her nails peacefully?" I finally spoke grabbing his attention, his head snapped at my direction its a surprise he didn't get whiplash.

He growled once I jumped down the tree landing gracefully on my feet, there was so much anger on his face like he'd kill me without a second thought. He growled thunderously as he ran towards me ready to kill.

I rolled my eyes, once a human always a damn brainless human. Like bitch please I am Sabrina you think your little stunt of running towards me and attacking would work? Like even kids don't do that. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. Can't this prick understand that this is useless? His hand shot out ready to slam me down on the ground I side stepped and wrapped my hand around his neck as the small little chain that was wrapped around my hand did it's job and the man screamed painfully.

"That's right big guy you should never forget your motherfucking place." I growled as I wrapped my hand tighter around his neck the chain pressed tighter around him and he screamed louder as smell of the burning skin tickled my senses.

I laughed gleefully as I whispered in his ears licking his ear in the process, "your screams are music to my ears my dear."  I confessed as  he screamed, hearing his scream five more of his friends ran out from the various parts of the forest I gave them a maniacal smile as they ran towards us, ready to attack. I rolled my eyes.

Just a few more steps and all this pesky little bitches would be screaming too. I winked at creature who  behind the tree, emotions will get you killed didn't the their mama teach them? Aw sad little pricks.

I watched with a wide smile as those morons got in the circle and creature uttered the words a blue aura surrounded them completely caging them in. A laughter tickled out of my lips as the Russian went limp in my arms. Oh that's it?

I shrugged as I threw him across from me as he crashed in the trees uprooting them, I wiped my hands on my dress as I laughed out as I  looked around these damn morons. They really think they can defeat me? Pathetic bitches.

"Let me out you motherfucking bitch I'll kill you!" North was it? Growled out loud his anger was palpable and so were the others but they held back. Smart men. Well as smart as this beings can be.

Victor, Luke,Gabriel and Kota stood back watching their eyes calculating, they knew that screaming and kicking would just make it worse. Well they are wise as wise as a dead human can be at least.

"You talk too much honey I would suggest you shut that dustbin of a mouth of yours or shall I do that for you?" I asked, my tone mocking him and baiting him and as I suspected the little fool took the bait as he shouted angrily "YOU..."  I didn't let him complete his words as I stared at him.

The air around me charged with my power as the bastard began to chock, the rest following his suit. He would know better than to open his fucking mouth.  I may not be able to kill him but I sure as hell can do some serious damage.

I would have loved to sit here with him and argue but I am a very busy person unlike this scums. I had other bastards to catch. This piece of shits had made me who I am today! Because of this motherfuckers I had lost my family, my child! They'll pay. Each and everyone of them will pay dearly. They had dared break my trust,  this motherfuckers were the reason my little Lee had died. My babygirl.

My heart sizzled with pain as I recalled her smiling face, her sweet tone as she exclaimed happily when she called me mom. My world was complete with her but than this bastards came and my babygirl died because of this motherfuckers.

This bastards and he, all of them will pay. They destroyed my one reason to live, my little angel she had done nothing, she didn't deserve to die and yet she was killed ruthlessly because of the decision made by this motherfuckers.

I had cried so much pleaded so much, no one listened to me. Not one of them listened. I begged to him I was ready to do anything but just like that my little baby was killed, her body shredded in to pieces.

How could he? But he wouldn't have been able to do anything if this motherfuckers hadn't trusted him. Tears flowed down my chest, my heart throbbing in pain as I grew numb as my little girl's image came to my mind.

A mother can go to any lengths to protect her child, she could kill anyone or die for her child.  I was the same. My baby, my little angel, my reason to live had done nothing to deserve the death she had received. 

I screamed on top of my voice as pain shot through my heart but soon laughter began to tickle out of me. I laughed, it was hollow, there was no humour in it just malice. I'll kill,I'll kill they'll all die and there's no one who can save them...

************************************

Do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 8.2K 31
I had a choice. Either way I was losing them though. But I'd rather they keep breathing. Living a life without me. So I protected them. Faked my d...
353K 16.5K 60
{Completed} A lost soul in a sea of anguish and confusion, Sang floats alone, and the treacherous waters around her are starting to consume her; she'...
177K 10.5K 42
COMPLETED Mad: •Insane •Very angry •Great, remarkable Sang Sorenson is mad. Very mad. But growing up in the mafia with an abusive family, who wouldn'...
161K 9.1K 22
Your prospects are limited when you don't exist, but Sang Sorenson has been getting by as a cashier in a grocery store after dropping out of high sch...