Wonderwall [Vanessa/you] [Hi...

UnAmericanTeen tarafından

College freshman Y/n Y/ln has worked her entire life to attend Stanford University and now that she's got tha... Daha Fazla

Cast
Pilot
Episode one
Episode two
Episode three
Episode four
Episode five
Episode six
Episode seven
Episode eight
Episode nine
Episode ten
Episode eleven
6/30... maybe
Episode twelve
Episode thirteen
Episode fourteen
Episode fifteen
Episode sixteen
Episode seventeen
Episode eighteen
Episode nineteen
Episode twenty
To clarify
Episode twenty one
Episode twenty two
Episode twenty three
Episode twenty four
Episode twenty five
Episode twenty six
Episode twenty seven
Wonderwall Season Two Teaser
S2. Episode one
S2. Episode two
S2. Episode three
S2. Episode four
S2. Episode five
S2. Episode six
S2. Episode seven
S2. Episode eight
S2. Episode nine
S2.Episode ten
S2. Episode twelve
S2. Episode thirteen
S2. Episode fourteen
S2. Episode fifteen
S2. Episode sixteen
S2. Episode seventeen
S3: Episode One

S2. Episode eleven

6.5K 347 137
UnAmericanTeen tarafından

(Outfit)

S2:Ep11 Party Time

-

After a long ass nap, I took a quick shower and started getting ready for the night. I made sure to check the weather and it was going to be eighty degrees (26 c°) tonight. At night. Miami was something different.

So, knowing the weather, I made sure to wear loose and airy clothes that still made me look good.

"Bruh, not to be gay or whatever.." I looked up as Joseph leaned into the room while I sprayed on some old spice. "But those shorts defo highlight your print." I looked down with a chuckle as I adjusted the shorts but it didn't really do much. "Those Miami U girls are gonna tear you to shreds."

"Shut up." I laughed out, grabbing my black yin yang dad hat and pulling it on. "Is everyone ready?"

"No, guess who's the only one taking forever." He said and we both answered at the same time. "Jasmine."

"I'll rush her, she just takes her makeup too serious." I sighed out before walking out of the room and going to her door that was already cracked. "Yo Jazzy," I said with a knock.

"It's open!" She called and I pushed it open, immediately spotting her in her silk rode, sat in front of one of those mirror things that had the bright ass light all around the edges. She looked at me from the mirror and smiled before focusing back on her mascara. "You look nice."

"Thanks pretty." I said before sitting on the edge of her bed and watching her nearly poke her eyes out to get the black stuff on her lashes. "I don't get it, what does that even do?"

"This?" She asked as she held up the stick and I nodded. "Come here." She said and scooted over, patting the bench.

"Mm nah." I shook my head and she rolled her eyes. "I don't want that stuff."

"Don't be such a guy, come here." Grumbling, I reluctantly stood up and made my way over to the suede bench, sitting down as she turned to face me. "Are you wearing your contacts?"

"Yeah, can you tell?" She hummed with a shrug as she turned me to face her.

"They make your eyes lighter.. either that or you're feeling lighter." I tilted my head in confusion as she dipped the mascara into the bottle before leaning closer to me, softly grabbing my face.

"What do you mean 'feeling lighter?" I questioned as she looked at my eyes.

"I mean like- look up- happier or more free feeling. It's something we were learning about in social psych the other day." I hummed and stared up at the ceiling as she used the brush shit on my eyelashes. Could she be right? Was I feeling more happy since I've been here? If so.. could.. she be the reason? "Or it could just be your contacts, I tend to read more into things than I should." She then added just as I started to lose myself in my thoughts.

"Right.." I cleared my throat and looked down slightly to see her sticking her tongue out in concentration, cutely furrowing her eyebrows as she pulled back and looked at her art. "Are you do-"

"Sh." She mumbled before leaning forward, and fixing whatever she saw was wrong. "Annnd done, look." She turned me towards the mirror and my normally regular length eyelashes looked longer, darker, and fuller. Not gonna lie.. I liked it. "Eh? Whatcha think?"

"Lowkey love it." I said and turned my head as I looked at different angles. "Wow... I see the reason now."

"Yeah. You already have long eyelashes so they just make you sexier with the dark color." I looked up at her with a smirk as she stood up and started to put up her makeup shit back.

"You think I'm sexy?" I teased and she looked down at me before rolling her eyes and starting to walk to the bathroom. "You said it."

"Yeah, don't let it go to your head." I hummed and watched her cut the light on inside of the bathroom, closing it but it only ended up pushing open.

I got up and started to the door to close it for her when I saw something I.. probably should've looked away from. Her back was to the door as she slowly dropped the silk robe, revealing her smooth tan skin that I knew too much about. I gulped as my eyes trailed down to her voluptuous-

"Yo.." I jumped and ended up slamming the door shut, turning around to see Connor looking at me with a smirk. "I saw nothing.. but the Uber is here." He said and slid the dark shades over his eyes, eventually walking out.

"Y/n?" I heard Jas call from the bathroom. "Was that you?"

"Uh yeah." I shook my head to rid my eyes of what I just saw. "You uh you left it open so I-" The door cracked back open and she peeked her head out, only part of her shoulders visible but my imagination was great. I looked down before clearing my thanks and looking anywhere but at her. "So I closed it f-for you."

"Thanks Professor." She teased out. "Are you okay? You look a little clammy."

"No I'm good I'm.." I chuckled nervously as I backed away. "I'm more than good. I'll meet you downstairs."

"Ok-" I quickly made my way out and closed the bedroom door, immediately relief wavering over me as I leaned against the door. "Shit." I sighed, my heart racing.

At the same time, Kyle walked briskly past before stopping, and slowly backtracking. "You good bro?" He asked, looking me over before pulling a beer can out of his backpack and cracking it open. "Here, have a corona, they fix everything."

"Thanks." I breathed out before taking a swig. "You're a good friend."

"Anytime, Y/nn." He said and started back down the hall.

Jesus.. I would need more than a corona to get through this trip.

-

After filling our bellies up with some good ass tacos, we made it to the Miami U party and, to say the least, I pregamed-the fuck- up.

"You already look faded." Joseph laughed out as we walked up the steps to the opened door.

"Those beers catch up fast." I huffed and rubbed my eyes to clear the blurriness but.. does that ever really help?

"Jo-man!" I heard a guy suddenly shout and Jospeh raised his hands.

"Hay-man!" They did the generic bro-hug before Joseph stepped back. "Hayden this is my buddy Y/n aka the Professor, Y/nn this is Hayden and I grew up with him all my life."

"Sup bro, Jo tells me you know how to get down." He said and held up his fist for me to pound. "Hope that's true 'cause this is the biggest party of the year and it lasts all week.. keep up." He turned to a table and grabbed shots off, handing it to each of us. "Ayo, Delts!" Suddenly, a bunch of boys out of nowhere came up quickly. "Let's welcome our guess with our lightning shots, shall we?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Let's do it!"

I raised an eyebrow when I was handed a glass that was glowing blue.. was that normal?

"It's just an led light under the glass." Jasmine whispered into my ear as she held a red one. I hummed and looked at it oddly before raising my head when Hayden started talking again.

"To spring break and the friends of my friend." He raised up the glass so we all joined. "To getting more fucked up than our livers can take!"

Everyone cheered as we threw the shot back and let me tell you, I've had my fair share of burning liquid but it didn't come close to that shit. "What is this?" I asked with a grimace.

"Tito's baby." He answered before downing another one, offering me one as well

"Hell no." I said and sat the glass on the table. "Beer pong? You got beer pong?"

"Can we be partners?" I looked at Jasmine who literally had half her shot still in the glass. "You play good and I don't."

"Okay, are you going to finish it?" I asked and she shook her head with a frown. "I don't blame you- here bud." I grabbed the glass from her and handed it to some random dude who happily took it. "Come on, let's go play." I grabbed her hand to pull her through the crowd of dancing people, trying to avoid the middle since they started some sort of mosh pit. Miami huh?

Once we reached the back where the tables were, I spotted someone waving us over. When did Kyle even... "Yo, this is Tessa." He sad, motioning to the blonde at his side. "She wants to play, you guys game?"

"Sure, check if it's beer." He nodded and checked the cups before giving a thumbs up. "Okay Jazzy, you know how to play right?"

"Yeah.. I think so." I gave her a look and she smiled innocently. "I do."

"Okay." I mumbled before grabbing the ping pong balls and handing one to Jas. "Just remember, do not lean over the table when throwing."

"You guys can start." Kyle said as the random blonde combed through his hair, now kissing his neck.

Chuckling, I stared at the red cups opposite us before raising my arm and tossing the ball, making a straight shot into the far left cup. "Bingo." I said and bumped Jas to take her shot. "Just like softball baby, throw it into the mitt."

I watched as her face slowly started to heat up, probably due to the liquor. Finally, she brought her arm back before tossing the ball forward and barely missing. "Dammit."

"That's okay, it's still early." I said with a nod as Kyle pulled back, him and his partner making their shots. "Bottoms up, yeah?" I said after pulling the ball out, quickly downing the beer and motioning Jas to do the same.

Ten minutes later

"And another one!" Kyle cheered, me now crouched by the table as I watched his partner sink another shot.

"I can't, Y/n.. I'm gonna puke." Jasmine mumbled, leaned against my back.

"Yeah it's al-" A hiccup shook my frame as I slowly stood up. "I got it." I grabbed her cup and took out the ball before bringing it to my lips, the beer now tasting more foul than it did before. After I forced it down, I slid it to the side to see we were now tied for the last cup. I raised my hand when Kyle went to take his second shot, waving it in front of the cup as he swayed a little to the left, shooting and missing it. "Okay I got this..." I took in a deep breath and steadied my hand as best I could but.. "Dammit!"

I missed. The crowd that gathered around to watch us all gasped and made a sounds of surprise since I was the one carrying Jas and I through this entire game. Out of the ten, she made three... yeah.

"Okay Jazzy-" Another hiccup. "You got this. It's the ninth inning, bases are loaded, scores tied, and this is the game winning strike. Only youuu can do this." She nodded and held the ball like her life depended on it. "Take it when you're ready."

I crouched back down in fear of losing this game. I wasn't very competitive when sober but with this much liquor in me, I didn't want to lose shit. I watched over the table with squinted eyes as Jasmine pulled her arm back the slowest probably anyone ever has. Then she let it go.

It was almost in slow motion the way she let go of the ball, it spiraling in midair towards the last cup on the opposite end of the table. I bit my lip nervously then 'plop' went the ball once it landed in the cup.

"Shit." Kyle mumbled.

"Oh my God- I did it!" Jasmine exclaimed as she turned to me. I smiled and hopped up, catching her just as she jumped and landed in my arms. "I can't believe I did it!"

"I can." She pulled back, her arms still around my neck as we held eye contact. "I knew you could.. because you're amazing."

A grin overtook her lips as she tilted her head. "You think so?" She whispered, breath ticking my lips.

"No.. I know so." I licked across my bottom lip and she followed the motion, my heart now pumping for an entirely different reason. "Jasmine.."

"Yes?" She breathed out.

I opened my mouth, not knowing what I was about to say but I knew it would make a difference. "I-"

"Good game bro." I looked up as Kyle wrapped his arm around my shoulder, ultimately breaking us apart. I looked up in annoyance but when I realized how drunk and hazy his eyes were, I let it go. "You know, I'd usually be pissed off by being beaten by a girl.. but eh you're like.. different so." He shrugged and took a sip of his beer, some of it dribbling down his chin. "But then again, isn't that sexist? Or whatever that word is.. I'm very comfortable in my man-exuality though so maybe I wouldn't care if a girl girl beat me.."

As he talked, I raised my eyes up and saw Jasmine slowly making her way back into the crowd and away from me. I frowned, already forgetting what I wanted to say but I knew it was something important. Something that could change everything..

"I'm not offending you am I? Because that's the last thing I'd want to do." I looked at Kyle again before patting his chest. "Not at all bud." He let out a relieved breath and literally wiped his forehead.

"Good because I wanna be a good dude. My mom always told me to be a good dude because good dudes are.."

Annnd here he goes again.

____

what.do.u.guys.think.is.ab.to.happen?

I can almost guarantee you're wrong.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

168K 7.8K 23
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 | She's an aspiring fashion designer from Australia, and she's a varsity football player from Thailand. She's a good girl, and she...
7.7K 388 14
Deja likes a guy with a weird name. She saw him for the first time at orientation. Smokey hazel eyes. Crooked smile. Dimpled cheeks. She thought she'...
234K 10.6K 19
Ⓦhen your roommate was everything that filled your fantasies, what would you expect? #26 rank in university July 6th 2018 #20 rank in bromance Octobe...
182K 5.8K 71
*Girl x Girl* In a difficult line of work, her parents have to move from San Diego, California, all the way to Seattle, Washington where they are hap...