Double Trouble // Neymar Jr //

By domineeq

Years of fueled anger and regret has pushed Alana Amero to her wits end. Her only aspiration in life was to p... More

..One..
..Two..
..Three..
..Four..
..Five..
..Six..
..Seven..
..Eight..
..Nine..
..Ten..
..Eleven..
..Insight-Childhood edition..
Note (important)
..Twelve..
..Thirteen..
..Fourteen..Part 1
..Fourteen..Part 2..
..Fourteen..Part 3.
..Fifteen..
..Sixteen..
..Eighteen..
..Insight-Injury edition..
..Nineteen..
..Twenty..
..Twenty-One..
..Twenty-Two..
..Twenty-Three..
..Twenty-Four..
..Twenty-Five..
..Twenty-Six..
..Insight-Andrew's Edition..
..Twenty-Seven..
..Twenty-Eight..
..Twenty-Nine..
..Thirty..
..Thirty-One..
..Thirty-Two..
..Thirty-Three..
..Thirty-Four..
..Thirty-Five..
..Thirty-Six-Deportivo..
..Thirty-Seven-Tape..
Note!!!!!!!
..Thirty-Eight..The Compound
..Insight-Neylana Edition..
..Thirty-Nine..Part One..Road to the Classìco..
..Thirty-Nine..Part Two..Classic..
..Fourty..When is it too early to say "I love you"..
..Fourty-One..Addictions..
..Fourty-Two..The Calm..
..Fourty-Three..Simmering..
..Fourty-Four..Storm..
..Fourty-Five..Inescapable..
..Fourty-Six..Middles and Beginnings..
..Fourty-Seven..Forced Date and Love Songs..
..Fourty-Eight..Little Did he Know..
..Fourty-Nine..Unexpected, Unwarranted, and Unwanted Truth..
..Fifty..More Unexpected, Unwarranted and Unwanted Truth..
..Fifty-One..Hospitals..
..Fifty-Two..More Surprising Surprises..
..Fifty-Three..New Year Kisses..
..Fifty-Four..Vicious..
..Fifty-Five..Rain..
..Fifty-Six..Birthdays and Observations From a Three Year Old..
..Fifty-Seven..Almost Truth, Almost Caught..
..Fifty-Eight..Babies and Birthdays..
..Fifty-Nine..How Could you..
..Sixty..The End..
..Insight-Epilogue Edition..
Sequel News and Cover Blues
!!SEQUEL!!

..Seventeen..

1.6K 58 13
By domineeq

*special request that you'd guys would please pray for my friend Kiran to get better. Thank you :)*

/Davi's POV/

My mae was holding on to me tightly as we made our way from the plane. Pai was going to have me for a few days because my birthday was two days ago. I finally would get to be with him after so long and I couldn't wait.

"Davi, hold on, we're almost there." my mae said to me, removing the scarf that was protecting my head. "Meu amor, I'm gonna miss you!"

Her footsteps echoed through the whole airport, and they suddenly became slower. I peered out from the car themed scarf, and my mae's facial expression twisted into a confused and upset one.

"Neymar..." she said slowly. I removed the scarf with an eager smile. I was confused once I saw what, or who my mae was looking at.

It was some girl with brown hair, not blonde like my mae's. She was sitting down, and facing her phone. My pai stood up and opened up his arms for me. I made sure to kiss my mae before I leaned into my father's warm embrace.

"Davi! How is my little man? Uh you're getting so big!" he said to me, giving me kisses. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I really missed my pai. "Thank you Carol." he said to my mae.

"Neymar!" she whispered yelled, something she did to me when I spilled my juice. "Who's that? Is that your new rebound or is she a nanny?" she scolded him.

"What? She's a friend!" he defended her, and I looked at the girl again, and I pointed at her.

"Hey!" I called out.

"Huh?" she looked up, and smiled at me. "Aw Neymar, he's so cute." I giggled at that, and hid my face in my pai's neck. She was really pretty, and she wasn't Bruna. I wondered where she was, cause she called with my pai for my birthday last year.

"What's her name?" my mae asked my pai in a not nice tone. "What? Are you screwing her on the side, instead of Bruna, huh?" she said into his face, and he squinted his eyes.

"Don't talk like that in front of our son. F-for your information, Ana is a nanny." he answered. "I told you last night that it's over between Bruna and I." my mae looked at the girl sitting down.

"No bringing rebounds around my son-"

"Our son." he interrupted her. My mae looked at me, and closed her eyes to kiss my cheek.

"Bye Davi, I'm coming to get you in three days. I love you." she kissed my again, and I reached my hands out to kiss her cheek.

"Bye mama!" I waved.

"Goodbye Neymar." she said to him sternly. "Make sure Ana does her job and takes care of our son." she turned around and sent me kisses. "Bye meu amor!"

"Bye mae!" I shook my hand, and looked at the girl again. "Hey! I'm Davi, are you my new nanny?" I asked her, and she looked at my pai.

"Was that his mother?" she asked him, and my pai nodded. How dare she, she didn't answer my question and she didn't say happy birthday to me.

Well, she was pretty and she seemed nice. So I guessed that I could deal with her for a few days.

Or however long my pai had her around.

//+//

"Pai? Where's Bruba?" I asked my pai. It was too quiet in the car, even though I was using his big phone. He was sitting next to me, holding me with one arm while the girl sat on the other side. "Mae said that she was going away for a while..."

The girl next to me twitched a little and I wondered if that was a regular thing. She widened her eyes and started using her iPhone. Pai looked at me with a sad look.

"Bruna and I are...not..." he struggled to say, and he kept looking at the girl while saying that. "Friends."

"Friends?" I repeated, really confused. "Then who is this?" I pointed at the girl with shiny brown hair.

My pai glanced at me for a second while I pushed my bottom lip out. When was he gonna stop looking at me like that? Was it something I said?

/Alana's POV/

"Well..this is my pal." Neymar said, and I started to giggle. "She decided that she'd help me with you today." correction, Neymar decided that I should come with him to pick him up. I wasn't too bothered by the fact that he wanted me to come meet his son with him. This was one of the first times that I was with him, by ourselves. It's not that over time I've developed some sort of like and yearn to be with him. Not at all.

"So, you and your friend Bruna are over?" I asked him, out of character.

"Yeah, and that friend, you know- she- she has my favorite Rolex." he said, and I gasped. "What?"

"That black R-Rolex?" I stuttered. Had I been drinking juice, I probably would have been flopping around, barely able to drink my juice. "The one with a little inscription on the inside?"

"Yeah...it suddenly was in a present box and- wait a minute- how did you know that it had an inscription?" he asked me with an eager expression, leading forward.

"I-I saw it in the light." I said, idiotically. "I mean, it reflected the light and I saw it had these gold words."

"Tudo passa." he whispered. "That's what it says." he said in a louder, but calm voice.

"Everything passes..." I repeated in english. "Tudo passa?" I asked outloud, recalling he had a tattoo of that on his neck. "Like that tat on your neck right?" I impusively reached out and touched his neck. My hand retracted, he turned around and he smiled, ever so slightly...

It was if I had done something right.

I smiled at him too, shy and blushing at this instance. He chuckled softly, and smiled at me with an even bigger smile. He opened his mouth to say something, but the car slowed to an abrupt stop.

It reminded me that when the clock was winding down, two days earlier. I was watching Neymar walk around while sweating and breathing heavily from all that running and goal scoring. He scanned the crowd, and then looked at the lower levels.

"Miss, this is your hotel right?" I didn't say anything, I was too caught up in reflecting on my most recent actions with Davi completely consumed on his father's phone. Neymar was staring out of his window, and the driver turned back to look at me. "Miss?"

"Huh?" I jumped. "Yeah, this is my stop..." I said slowly, hoping Neymar would turn back to say something. He was perched on the arm rest, looking out of the window. There were no paps here luckily. "Bye Davi, you're so cute." I ruffled his blonde hair before opening the door. I looked at Neymar and he was just staring out of the window. I slammed the door to get his attention but he still didn't move. The car didn't pull away from the curb yet but I decided that going home just yet was in the cards.

I knew that the team had an afternoon practice on top of the regular morning routine. That was two hours from now, and since I hadn't played in a match since August 19th, it was necesarry for me to attend as Andrew since Neymar had some problem with me all of a sudden.

"Bye lady!" Davi waved cheerfully, with a sweet squeaky voice, yelling out of the window with a grin. Oh I just loved kids, and I could tell that Davi was gonna grow on me.

//+//

In a sudden bad mood, I pushed the door opened and threw my keys. Andrew told me that he was going to go to practice to make up for the unexpected benching a few days ago. He told me to practice on my own in the meantime cause he didn't want me showing him who was boss in front of the team again. Remember those little boys who almost got into a fight?

Raven hair and Bad haircut.

I practiced with them instead. I imagined them the whole time as Neymar, and I ended up playing even better. What did it matter anyway? All I did was touch his neck, and we had some sort of "moment" but he acted so cold in a matter of minutes. All of that influenced me to be more efficient and the boys complimented me, saying that I have gotten stronger in many areas. That was a well needed confidence boost, and those boys were absolute darlings.

I was half expecting Ayla to come in singing and asking me how did it go, and half expecting Molly to ask if I fell in love with someone yet.

Instead, the house was quiet for a while, as I tip toed around to make sure they were here. I had only left for about four hours. Molly had a few hundred euros to spend but she went shopping around the time I left to go meet Neymar.

I peered around the corner, spotting Molly curled up in the recliner with her phone. Ayla was leaning over with eager eyes, her face hovering over Molly's phone.

"Hey you guys." I said, and they jumped, startled. Molly sat there while Ayla hid behind her recliner. "What is going on that I don't know about?" I was becoming so frustrated today, more or less with myself.

"Nothing." Molly answered quickly. Too quickly. I studied her for a second, and knew the answer was on her phone. I then imagined her as a defender, and me as the foward, as played position. "Nothing..." she answered slowly. She started leaning into the recliner, studying me now. "Had a good day?" she covered, and tossed her phone to Ayla.

"What are you guys-" I said, and interrupted myself by running at Ayla to get the phone. Ayla screamed, tossing it to Molly, who laughed and threw it towards my couch. "That's out of bounds!" I pouted impusively.

"What? This isn't soccer we're talking about, it's a matter of your well being!" Molly screamed as she dived for the phone. I dove for it too as Ayla waited for Molly to hand it off. "Think of this as rugby or something?" she attempted to make small talk with me, and she knew I hated that.

"Molly!" I pulled her device quickly out of her dainty hands. I read the article headline and she fell off the couch with a defeated groan."Neymar Junior already with a new lover?" I read outloud, sighing when I saw a picture of Neymar entering a car with some girl with a beanie.

Oh so he had a lot of friends huh?

"See? I told you!" Ayla pointed at me while pointing at Molly. She nodded and waited for my reaction.

"I see that look Alana." she said with a stern voice.

"Look? What look?" I asked in a high pitched voice, a tone that usually showed up when I was defending myself.

"Oh and that tone!" Ayla pointed out.

"What? I-"

"This could only mean one thing Alana."

"What?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"You were completely calm with being benched and that was the first official match of the season. You didn't fight to be on the field. You settled for the bench with Piquè. You went with Neymar to go pick up his son without a second thought." Molly explained with a non happy smile.  " "This concludes something: you are losing focus of what's really important here Alana."

"I'm not!"

"Recite rule number one of this whole Andrew vs you in Barca's squad." Ayla said to me, and now she was serious. As serious as Molly was and that never happened.

"Never get too close with the team." I repeated what I had remembered Molly saying to me at the airport weeks and weeks ago. "Never mix Alana with Andrew's business." I dwelled on the words, and it came to me.

I was doing something wrong this whole time, not right.

Except this time, I knew what I had to do.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*

aaahhhh

is #neylana in trouble before they start what

why was neymar so cold all of a sudden whyyy

oh by this time he is no longer blonde aww I miss blonde neymar. So thanks to princesserin_ (probably didn't get that right sorrrry) for the first ship name idea. Yay you get a dedication.

so it's between #aymar and #neylana?

which ship name team are you on?

comment please cause this is important thanks.

So I'm gonna start on The Book Of Romans in the Bible today (tomorrow since I wrote this part last night) and I can't wait. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY HE PROTECT YOU. JESUS LOVES US ALL :))))))) PRAISES BE TO GOD :).

iNTERATIONAL BREAK IS UP WOOP WOOP (and will be a very important thing in this story ;)) also thought that giving the first few parts of this chapter was necessary since he is barely mentioned before chapter fifteen

I love you all. Please continue to pray for my grades, thank you. Loveeee you guys.

insight chapter sooooooon (next chap after the other one. Ideas on what it's gonna be about?)

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Deus te abençoe!

¡Dios te bendiga!

God bless you!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Dominiqqqq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 1.9K 21
Wanna have some imagines of you and Neymar JR? Here you go Written for female readers Basically a collection of GIF Imagines about you and soccer pla...
260K 6.8K 35
β€’the sequel to "The Bad Girls' Game"β€’ It is hard to see him again. Being all happy but not because of me. But because everything changed. Especially...
9K 72 23
꒰⏰꒱ :: discontinued ᜊ 🌩️ ΛšΛ–βΊ Κšβ‚ŠΛšβ€§ This book has a special place in my heart, the passion with Football, the love i still have for it will never be...
701K 11.3K 34
*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at your own discretion. My newer works are...