KAGEHINA ~ omegaverse oneshots

By Habloy

A bunch of alpha!Kageyama and omega!Hinata oneshots. enjoy~ They can be read separately since not all of them... More

Pocky challenge
You ate my yogurt!
Rut
A visit from Kenma
A good omega?
It's a circling chair!
Goodbye
Frisbee in the park
Party night
sleep mask
family reunion
Cuddling
Natsu and Kageyama
morning snuggles
Pregnant?
Hey dumbass!
heat and rut
a surprise visit from Rio
a surprise visit from Rio (2)
clingy Kags
break up and?
make up
team reunion + pregnant Hinata
jealousy
fight
telling the team that you're pregnant
blanket hogger
sexting
milk
new baby
Vacation time needed
trip to rio with four kids
trip to rio with four kids 2
Never have I ever

Hinata's first heat with Kageyama

12K 188 167
By Habloy

Second year + not mated yet
Smuuuut ahh
—————
Tobio is annoyed. He hasn't seen Shouyou all day long in school.

They normally meet at the school gate in the early morning which also marks the starting point for their daily speed race.
But today Tobio waited and waited.
He was worried that Shouyou may had an accident while cycling and fell into a ditch. But he has his phone with him so he should have been able to call him for help. Also, the dumbass was very tired yesterday. He barely managed to pull off a moderate spike. His movements were slacking.
Maybe he overslept?
The alpha was content with this conclusion and went to the clubroom by himself.
He planned on scolding his friend for not having a proper sleeping schedule but he thought that it's still better to let him skip a day than make him pass out of exhaustion.

Still, as the hours passed: No Shouyou.

By then, Tobio was pretty annoyed. Shouyou didn't come to their meet-up place at lunch. He also didn't show up for after-school practice. Teammates avoided him since he seemed more and more on edge.
He had sent the omega a message but didn't get a reply.

So now, he is begrudgingly on his way back home. He plans on calling Suga to ask for the number of the Hinata household. If Shoyou doesn't respond, maybe at least his mother does.
Shouyou has already been sick a few times in the past. His immune system isn't the strongest.

He doesn't even comprehend since when the little dumbass became so important for him. A year ago he wouldn't have cared a whole lot for him. It wasn't his business whether he went to school or not.
(At least that's what he tells himself)

But now, they are not only best friends and teammates but also dating. He wants to make sure his partner is safe and sound at all times.

He takes out the keys from his bag and opens the door.
Weirdly enough, his body feels a bit weak as he enters. He can't exactly pinpoint why. There is an odd scent in the air but it's not like he recognizes what it's from. It's probably just a random pheromone thing.
Kageyama isn't the best one in the recognizing smell department, so to say.
But he doesn't need that for volleyball, so he never worries too much.

His parents aren't at home as usual.
So he simply walks up the stairs towards his room.

The scent gets stronger.

On his bed is a big pile of clothing, cushions and blankets. He definitely doesn't remember putting them there. He huffs angrily.
Did his omega mother sort out his wardrobe? He tries to keep it tidy and clean so that really is not fair!

But suddenly, he sees a movement from the pile. There is something under it? He imagines hearing a tiny whine. That sound, Shouyou?
"Shouyou?" he pulls off his bag and crouches down besides his bed.
He heaves a bunch off stuff into the air and away just to see a smushed up face. Brown glistening eyes open softly, red heated cheeks and sweaty hair.
Suddenly it makes click in Tobio's head. This pile of clothing is a nest! Omega's nest while in heat to calm down their nerves and feel comfortable.

Hinata is in heat? And he's right there?
What?

He swallows nervously. He has never seen his boyfriend in heat before but now it all makes sense.
What should I do?

Shouyou lets out another whimper as the alpha stares at him with an unreadable, strong expression.

Shouyou's inner instinct forces him to submit and his muscles fall into a totally relaxed state.
His mind is cloudy and thinking coherent thoughts is hard for him. He is in the middle of his heat. It began yesterday, he was weaker and more easily exhausted. But he hasn't had many heats until now so he wasn't entirely sure if these were preheat-symptoms.
Younger omegas also don't have a regular circle yet which means that a heat could come at any time.
The second day is always the worst. You are complete engulfed in the hormonal state. The third day is a lot more manageable and usually it's also the last one. Most omegas and alphas have a three days cycle every three months. Some have them shorter, some longer.

"Shouyou, are you in heat?"
Shouyou lets out an affirming mumble before averting his eyes from the strong gaze.
He is actually very embarrassed and knows that tomorrow he will have to give Tobio at least a thousand apologies for intruding into his house but;

"How did you come here"
"the bike"

"The bike?!" the alpha doesn't want to imagine his partner cycling alone over the hill while being in full heat. That isn't just irresponsible but also very dangerous. He is an unmated, young omega. It just needs an alpha with bad intentions to cross paths with him.
"Are you crazy?" he growls angrily at the surprisingly more easily frightened omega.
"Nothing happened, Tobio!!" He defends himself in a high voice. He feels weak, hot and exhausted. He can't take a fight with Tobio now. He just wants to be loved by him.
"You're unbelievable to come here by yourself, anyone could ha-" he stops mid-sentence as he sees tears forming in Hinata's eyes

The logical, rational part of his mind is going crazy. But he also knows that scolding him right now would help no one.
It probably isn't easy to control himself. That's usually the case for the unmated ones. It isn't any different for Tobio. He yearns after his boyfriend a lot during his rut, knowing that you have a potential mate but can't be with him in that moment is pure torture.

He takes a deep breath.
"You used the hidden key to enter, right?" Tobio asked a bit more softly and received a short nod.

"Tobio, I need you" he whines under his breath.
His heart clenches at this picture.
He looks so helpless with his big round eyes.
Tobio pulls even more of the nesting material to the side and embraces his dumbass.
"Tobio, please stay with me. I missed you so much. And I also was worried that it's dangerous but I just needed to smell your scent so badly. I love you so much, I love you. I wanted to be with you but I couldn't go to school to see you"
Tobio has a big widespread blush around his cheeks.
Shouyou is rarely that open with him. They haven't been together for more than a few months by now. Shouyou may have already been with Kageyama during his rut but this is entirely different now.
The alpha can also smell his scent a lot more. He has his face close to the neck area which admits it. He feels a rush of affection coming over him. He wants to protect him badly, hold him close and keep him safe.
He pulls off his sweater and the jeans before joining him on the bed. But it's weirdly ...?
"Wet?"

"Don't say it. I'm sorry, Tobio" Shouyou screeches suddenly while quickly hiding under a blanket.
Tobio thinks hard.
"It's slick?" he questions into the silent room.
He has learned about it a few years ago in health class. Back then he wasn't interested about an omega's behavior at all. He thought "bonding is such a hassle, why even deal with it. I only need volleyball in my life". Little did he know that he will meet a cheery, determined omega that'll change his life for the better forever.

Slick is something omegas produce during their heat, a slimy white body liquid.
However much to Shouyou's embarrassment it is all over the alpha's sheet now. He whimpers and closes his eyes, begging for the embarrassment to stop.

Tobio is also embarassed. It really needs a few more months before the two will be totally comfortable with each other quirks, weirdnesses and differences.
This is just another step towards this goal.

"I uh, have never seen it before"
"Stop it. Tobio!"

Just now the alpha also realizes that Shouyou is not wearing anything. He feels himself getting harder at that realisation.

Tobio is on top of Shouyou and his arms are besides his head. Shouyou really wants him to touch him. He has been painfully hard for a while now. He always knew how to lessen the stress on his body. So his first heats had been relatively okay. He could touch himself and get it done.
However now his body seemed to have realized that there is a potential alpha mate for him and it only wants him to be there. Nothing different seems to work anymore.

"Shouyou. What do you want me to do?"
Tobio really doesn't want to do anything wrong. He is a bit overwhelmed and his old textbooks never told him what to do in detail. They merely gave him biological explanations.
He doesn't talk with anyone about this topic, sometimes he overhears a conversation from other alphas. But he can be sure that most of their remarks were absolutely overplayed and wrong in many ways.
He definitely knows that taking advantage of an omega's mental stage during heat is not fair. Consent is key, at least that's the only thing his alpha mother told him whenever he asked for relationship advice. And his parents seem to have a good relationship, even though they are rarely around.

"Touch me"

Tobio moves his lips to the other ones to connect them in a sweet kiss while roaming his hands over his body lovingly.
But Shouyou has none of that.
Slow isn't the pace he's looking for.

"Tobio" He whimpers pleadlingly.
Why doesn't he react to my scent more? Is it because of his smelling deficit? Maybe if after we are mated his body'll react stronger.
"Please, Tobio" he begs again.

"Fuck, Shouyou"

He kisses him more open-mouthedly, entering the whimpering and whining mouth with his tongue and gripping on his erection. The kiss is sloppy and messy but neither of them have managed the art of proper, careful kissing yet so it's fine.
Shouyou slings his arm around his neck.
His ears turn entirely red as an obscenely loud moan leaves Shouyou's mouth.

He feels over his milky wet tighs and the soft ass, squeezing it. The omega gasps and breaks the kiss again. His chest is heaving as his breath is irregular.

"Tobioo, I need you"
He blinks up at him.
"Now?"
"Can't wait, please". He squirms impatiently and looks almost sadly at his boyfriend.
A pout.

"What about preparing?"
"'S not necessary, already did it"

"Fuck, condom" Tobio remembers fortunately and scrambles for the box under Shouyou's bed, pulls one out and quickly pulls it over his erection.

The omega's face is flushed and his plush lips are glistening with saliva, red from the sucking and biting. His pupils are blown wide with arousal and love for the boy on top of him.
Tobio scrambles to find the box of condoms he has hidden under his bed.
His parents know about Shouyou but it is still too embarrassing to make them find them.
He finds them quickly, gets one out, pulls the remaining pieces of clothing off of him and opens the condom to push it over his erection.
Shouyou blatantly stares at the alpha's dick and licks over his lips.
He seems hungry, just not for food but something else.

Tobio swallows hard.
He has never seen Hinata any sexier. It's like a real life image of some dirty dream.
He looks so eatable.

He doesn't bother with lube since Shouyou is still leaking slick. He recognises the slick by it's sweet, addictive scent now. As soon as he catches onto the it, he can't seem to get enough off it.
The rest of the blankets get pushed off the bed.
Tobio manoeuvres himself between the omega's legs and starts pushing inside after getting a confirming "yes, please Tobio" from his boyfriend. A muffled groan leaves him.

It's hot and wet inside. Very hot. It's true, the body heat in heat is a lot higher.
It's an amazing feeling.
Tobio also starts making more noises. He touches the omega's chest area and pinches his nipples. Shouyou wraps his tighs around Tobio's waist, allowing him to sink deeper.
The alpha has to contain himself for a second. He's still a bit overwhelmed and even embarrassed. But he also just wants to keep on going and take what's his, Shouyou.

He moves entirely into his boyfriend, rests there for a second before starting to rut in and out a lot faster.
The omega arches his back and keeps on completing his partner.

It's almost the same in comparison to what they have already done a few times. But the scent and Shouyou's attractiveness makes them a lot more sensitive. If Shouyou is losing his mind so is he.

"Tobio, You're so good to me"
Shouyou moans out his name so loudly and shivers in pleasure.
Tobio is still a bit embarrassed about all these little comments Hinata tends to make during sex. He is so vocal and the words just shamelessly spill from his lips. But Shouyou knows too well how much he secretly likes to be complimented.
Small finger tenderly run through the other ones hair and pull at it slightly.
"Shouyou, fuck" He finds his sweet spot and starts hitting it directly.
He touches him all over, grips his strong tighs and digs his fingernails into them. He sucks on his neck and leaves love marks.
The alpha understands why an omega in heat can be irresistible. But it's also the fact that this is his omega which makes it so much better.
Seeing his omega be completely submissive and compliant to him.

Shouyou searches for Tobio's head to make him come closer. He presses a wet and slow kiss onto his mouth.
They stop for a second to just look into each other's eyes.
"You're mine" Tobio growls.
"I'm all yours. All yours, alpha".

They both come after that and Tobio really has to hold himself back from biting Shouyou into his neck. His instincts want to bond with him so desperately. He wants to let them be one.
In body and in mind.

They are too young though. And it's somewhat infuriating for the both of them. But time will come when they will be ready and bond.

Shouyou snuggles as closely as possible to his boyfriend and purrs happily. He gives Tobio a kiss on the nose and mumbles a content love declaration into his ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.5K 19
It was just a regular day in karasuno then suddenly a test, yes a test. The school conducted a test for the higher grades ( the seniors ) it was for...
1.7M 56.4K 200
Shōyō Hinata a Omega is starting his first year of High school at karasuno. Karasuno is one of the only schools in the region with the Omega program...
157K 6.6K 37
A Haikyu! Kagehina fanfic Kageyama and Hinata have liked each other for a long time. They've never told each other, but what happens when a myster...
4.2K 266 35
Sorry if they're OOC, they're my favorite type of pairing so I'm trying my best! I do not own Haikyu!! Or the characters I am writing about, all cre...