Carrington (Wattpad version)

By angel48183

Carrington Jones grew up with seven brothers and sisters. Out of the siblings, he has a happy-go-lucky attitu... More

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their eye out
There's more to life than pranks or is there?
Life is to enjoy
Issues that aren't mine
Falling
Friendship?
All hell breaks loose
Have you lost your damn mind?
Stubbornness at it's best
A secret affair
Freedom
Little arrivals
Choices
Time
Dirty little secret
A summer fling
This should be fun
A temporary truce
Houston, we have one hell of a problem
A crazy thing called lust
A new addition to the family
A situation
Starting over
A new love
A special romance
Marriage and birth
A special delivery
Here comes Frazier
A stupid deal
Ruthless
Arriving in Saintwood
Oh, Sh*t
Results
Confrontation
What do I do now?
Meeting
Are you freaking kidding me?

An unholy alliance

1K 61 23
By angel48183

While I enjoyed wedded bliss with Nikita, the Frazier boys are up to their old tricks, forming an alliance with none other than Frank Shaw. Frank had a grudge against my family. Taking the fall for a bad deal and landing in the slammer will do that.

The Frazier boys had an ax to grind themselves with my family because we caused them sent up the river. You add the fact, Marco and I hated each other, and it gives them a motive.

Maurice met with his brothers.

"I'm surprised Gloria let you off your leash," Marty commented. Yeah, Marty isn't happy with Maurice at the moment.

"Gloria doesn't control me," Maurice huffed.

"Are you sure about that?" Marco asked, raising an eyebrow. That irritated Maurice.

"If Gloria didn't protect that brat of ours, I can make him a man," Maurice told his brothers.

"It shouldn't matter. Frazier's don't let people walk on them," Maximilian informed Maurice, causing the brothers to argue, except Mateo.

"Considering it's a bastard child, the situation needs handling," Mateo mentioned, making his brothers stop.

"What are you talking about Mateo?" Maurice asked with annoyance.

"I'm talking about the fact that kid doesn't have either of your eye colors," Mateo answered as Maurice furrowed his brows. Mateo stepped towards his brother. "I warned Gloria and now you'll handle it or I will."

Maurice knew what Mateo meant with handling it and understood Mateo didn't give idle threats.

"We'll deal with this bullshit later. We got other business to attend," Marty told his brothers as someone walked up to them.

"Frank?" Maurice looked at Frank Shaw, confused.

"Thanks for leaving me to hold the bag, you asshole. I spent two damn years in the clink," Frank growled.

"Hey, I got jail time myself," Maurice snapped.

"That you got out of because of your brothers," Frank reminded Maurice.

"Enough!" Marty barked. Everyone looked at Marty. "Mason Jones and his family formed an alliance with the Morgan family and the Santiago family."

The news shocked everyone except Mateo. He knew this would happen and warned his brother against doing business with Mason.

"Now, the Jones family owes us and we're going to collect. Frank gets a cut from our share as we take down that damn family," Marty informed his brothers.

"How are we supposed to do that? It's not like we got access to that family," Mickey asked.

Ah, yes, that's an interesting point. How does one get to a well-protected family? It's not like they can walk through our front door. Did you see the compound Mason stays at with the many men guarding him and us?

"Because we have something they want," Mateo mentioned as everyone looked him. "It seems our brother here," he said, pointing to Maurice, "has their blood. We have another snitch that needs dealing with the last name Hartley."

"It'll never happen. I haven't spoken my Charles in years," Maurice told Mateo.

Mateo walked towards Maurice until they were face-to-face. "It will happen and you will make it happen."

Maurice looked at his brother.

"You're going to make a deal with Charles in exchange for that brat. Frank will put his kid in place to make sure we know everything that's going on with the situation. Greg will follow because I know a bookie who's dying to pay him a visit. We can't let this situation slide any longer," Mateo informed Maurice.

Now, this plan seems good, but let's face it, you have the Frazier boys and Frank Shaw planning it. Nothing goes according to plan when it involves other people, especially kids.

Contacting Charles isn't the issue, it's Greg since he's a runner and keeps moving his family. Don't gamble kids because it pisses off the wrong people.

Now, Maurice chooses not to listen to his brothers because he thinks he's smart. He's not. Have you met Maurice? He decided to cut a deal of his own with big brother. Yeah, that's going to escalate quickly.

When you disobey your brothers, it causes you to rethink your living arrangements. Throw in the fact Frank Shaw wants revenge and you have a massive mess on your hands. That will cause Frank to resort to some dirty deeds of his own.

The problem is Maurice learned a dirty little secret that Gloria hid from him and it pissed him off. He had plans of his own.

********
Frazier

I was sitting at the table, drawing a picture for my mom when Dad came home. I didn't bother looking at him as I continued drawing.

"Clean up this mess," Dad ordered as I stopped drawing. I got up and walked over to my toys, picking them up. The next thing I knew, Dad grabbed my arm, yanking me to him.

"You and I are going to have a talk about disrespect," Dad whispered as I furrowed my brows. He dragged me out of the living room as I yelled, then took me outside where he removed his belt and started hitting me.

"Stop!" I screamed.

"No! You're going to learn not to embarrass me in front of my family," Dad yelled as I felt the leather hit my skin repeatedly. I cried as I endured every smack.

Dad finished as I shook with tears falling down my cheeks.

"If you tell your mother, you'll get worse," Dad warned me. I stared at him. My hatred grew that day.

"Frazier!" I heard Mom yell as Dad shook his head. I stood there as he walked away.

A few minutes later, Mom came outside into the back yard.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Mom asked me worriedly.

"I ran into a door handle," I lied.

"Let's get you some ice," she suggested as I nodded. We walked into the house and I saw Dad standing there, smirking. The sadistic jerk enjoyed my punishment. One day, I will be big and he won't hurt me again.

I had to survive first.

****
After that day, Dad waited until we were alone and unleashed punishment on me. He waited when Mom wasn't around to hit me. It didn't matter what I did or how I acted. He made sure I suffered and cried until one day I stopped. I refused to give him the satisfaction.

Mom found out and all hell broke loose. Dad went after Mom and I stepped in to protect Mom. I remembered what she told me. You never hit a woman. If I had to endure the beatings, then so be it. I refuse to let Dad hit Mom.

When Dad left for a business trip, we could relax and have fun. I learned to use humor to hide the pain. It was better that way. So, I became the class clown at school. No way was I letting anyone know about my home life. I didn't need their pity and I didn't want it, although it would be nice to have a friend.

You know the type that you can hang with, harass, and tell your secrets to the person? That's the friend I'm talking about here. I didn't need many friends, only one. If I made a friend, they will be my bestie. I need a bestie.

********
Ryan

I sat in a chair, reading when Elena bounded into the room.

"Ryan, play with me," Elena begged.

"No, I'm busy," I told her.

"I'll tell Mom," she threatened.

I tossed my book aside. "You're a tattletale," I called Elena.

"Mom! Ryan called me a tattletale!" Elena yelled, crossing her arms and sticking her tongue at me.

I frowned at her.

Mom walked into the living room. "Can you two get along for two seconds?" Mom asked, giving us a look.

"She started it!" I yelled, pointing at Elena.

"Nah uh, you're a meanie," Elena retorted.

Mom sighed as we fought. Dad walked into the room.

"Hey! What's going on here?" Dad asked, putting his hands on his hips.

"Ryan's a meanie," Elena yelled.

"Elena's a tattletale," I yelled.

"Enough!" Dad said in a firm voice. We stopped. He gave us a look and we started again. Dad looked at Mom. "Our children need friends."

"I agree," Mom said, nodding while Elena and I argued.

When you have a twin, you share everything. The problem with a twin is you share everything. Elena needs a friend, so she can leave me alone. My sister is annoying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Crestfallen By Pea

Teen Fiction

87.7K 3.4K 36
"I'm so sorry, Casey," he said, pleading for my forgiveness. I'd been avoiding his intense gaze for the entirety of the conversation, but I looked i...
160K 6.7K 38
Ryan Jones keeps to himself at school, not having the patience for high school drama but wants to get in and get out. Then comes Dylan Frazier, who...
124K 4.9K 41
Nikolaus Frazier, one of Frazier's children, suffered a devastating tragedy at the end of his sophomore year in high school. His family is at a loss...
221K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...