We'll protect you (Book 1) ||...

Von MeeraDixit

(Zainourry story with omega harry ) Harry was a male omega which was rare to happen cause there were mainly f... Mehr

Authors Note
New Beginning
Goodbyes
First Day Of University
Louis
Speechless
Speechless-2
Plan's for the meeting
"Oops","Hi"
Gemma's approval
Falling ill
Harry's little magic
Meeting Anne
Reasons and confession
Secret's out
The past
Alex
The first kiss
(Not an update)
I Love you too..
The date
The date -2
Alex's problems
Protection
Insecurities
THE ROSE DAY๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
Disputes
Advises and suggestions
Apologies and Reunion
Guardian Angel
The promise ring
Helpless Alphas
Meeting Stan
Trust
Boxing Harry
๐Ÿ”Ž Detective Harry ๐Ÿ”
Alone time
Walking in the woods
Handcuffs and The Ring
โšฝThe Football Matchโšฝ
(not an update )
The Party
Kidnapped
Finding Harry
Howl of cry
Casting the spell off
Collecting Evidence
Prank and Water Fight
Truth and Trust
Heartbroken
sorry guys
sorry guys (again)
Harry's Note
Car accident
He is back !!!
Accident or a planned murder?
Start it all over again
The Truth
Physo/Stalker
The Head Boy
A Helping Hand
Friendship
Forgiven?
๐Ÿถ The best pet ๐Ÿถ
Save me
The King's Arrival
The swimming pool
Bonding
{not an update}
Problems
Anger / Worry
The Future ?
Disguise
Adieu ?
Arrival of the evil
His next step ..
Next right step
The new place
Chance to escape ?
Choice to make
Surprise
The twin omega
The surprise gift
Choose the right path
Saviour
Trust yourself
Out of control
Sacrifice
๐Ÿ‘ฃ The Blackfoot Clan ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
First attack
Second attack
Wait ... What ?!
And so we meet ..
The final war
A heartbreaking farewell
Welcome back !!!
VACATION
Malabami Beach ๐Ÿ˜‰
A chaotic day (nothing new)
Never ending problems
๐ŸŽ“The Graduation ceremony ๐ŸŽ“
๐Ÿ”žEpilogue-1 ๐Ÿ”ž
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
(Extra chapter)
A/n
Book 2 Published !!!!!

Explosion

2K 65 221
Von MeeraDixit

{A/n today is the birthday of my good friend Mollie aka Wolfie aka Young_Wolf_99 , please if you reading this and comment and wish her cause it's a good thing to do . And Wolfie this is your last gift for day , may all your wishes come true . Enjoy 😊

The walls were painted white with an coating of gold on the edges giving it an elegant look . The place was well organized , beautiful décor and tremendously magnificent . Something that is only seen in movies . Well you must be wondering what am I doing here ... Guess what I am too. But somehow I couldn't control where is was going as if I was a robot getting instruction from someone else . Suddenly I came to a stop , looking around it seems I am in a restaurant or a rather expensive restaurant . In front of me Is the table where king , Lottie are seated along with ... Me?

I saw myself talking to them , eating with them , laughing with them . It looked like I was nervous , what the hell ! I felt something move beside me so I turned my attention away from the table . Behind me I could see a person standing far at the back with a smirk on his face watching us having dinner . The strange thing was the whole restaurant was empty except for us and that mysterious person. I just blinked my eyes and the next sec everything went dark . There was smoke everywhere , the furniture was destroyed , the once elegant restaurant was now trashed . What made my heart stop was the huge stone that fell from the sealing above on the table we were sat earlier . A hand was coming from the below of the cement with the royal rings stained with blood on it . I looked around to see the person was still there looking at all of us with a certain satisfaction in their eyes. The mysterious person turned back placing a black hat over his head shrugging his leather coat of before going away from the destroyed place. I ran after him shouting him to stop but for the first time ever I was slow , I could catch him ....

~~~~~~~

"Stop right there !! .... Wait , you ! , Who are you ? Why did you did this ?! ... I SAID STOP !!!"

I felt someone shaking me shouting my name repeatedly , I opened my eyes franticly looking around to find that mysterious guy but instead I came face to face with a barking dusty and horrified looking mom .

"Omg , baby are you fine .." mom asked wiping the sweat of my forehead. I don't know why but I burst out in tears . Why do I keep getting such weird , horrific , terrifying dreams . I am a normal young boy , shouldn't I be having dreams about my love , my thoughts hell even wet dream's about alpha's will be fine. But all this dream's are getting in my nerves right now .

"My baby don't cry , what's wrong love . Tell mommy .."

What should I say to her , simply that I am going mad , that I have lost my mind . I can't ..

"Nothing mom , just a bad dream"

But I knew it was not just a dream and that is what scares me the most . I knew it was bound to happen in the future , there is the possibility that the king and Lottie might die ... I can't let that happen , what will louis think , what will the queen do ? How will Doncaster ever recover from his pain. Omg why am I the one always stuck in such dangerous situation. Wait .... Maybe I am overdoing myself , maybe all this is really just a dream , only time can tell ..

I came out of the bathroom are a long warm bath with a towel around my hips. I went through the wardrobe for a suitable outfit to wear when I felt someone's presence behind me .

"You know it's not ideal to enter in someone's room without permission ." I said with a shy smile on my face .

"I guess I have passed that stage by now .." the person replied with a smirk on their face. I was thrown on into the bed with my arms held up , I felt the air suck out of them as they kissed me with all their might . I bit my tounge as they sucked a deep Hickey on my neck and chest to stop a moan from escaping my lips .

"Alpha's stop !"

I pleaded but they ignored me , I placed my hand over my mouth closing my eyes tightly in order to prevent making any sound . Ahhh god they will be the death of me !!

"I wanna mark you , right now , right in this bed .." they whispered seductively in my ears making me lose my breathe . I felt my heart thupping in my chest and my hands slightly shaking in their hold. I opened my eyes looking right into their dark ones.

"But we have to wait for that ..." Niall said regretfully causing a frustrated sigh to erupt from all their throats including mine . They took a look at my half naked form with their lustful eyes roaming their hand around my chest as I shivered under their touch.

"You are so beautiful omega .." zayn said and let me inform you they only call me omega when their inner alpha is in control .

"Guys we should stop before Lottie comes in." I whispered glancing nervously at the door .

"Ahh don't worry she is talking to dad right now .." louis said . His words immediately brought me back to my dream where I saw the king squashed under the broken roof . Plz let it be a dream , I don't know will I do if it's reality ...

"Hey , hey what's wrong babe . Why did you start crying ?" Zayn said looking down at me in concern taking my face in his palm . I shook my head slightly but Liam gave me that principal look saying , "I know something is wrong , what is it hazza .."

I opened my mouth to reply but immediately shut it close when Gemma entered my room , without knocking I may specify ...

"Gemma what the hell , knock before you enter !" I yelled covering my naked chest from her .

"Ohh c'mon it's nothing I haven't seen before I have changed you nappies since you were two . Btw what are you four doing here .." she said pointing a finger at my alphas .

"Don't change the topic gem and also I was a baby then I am an adult now !" I said crossing my arms over my chest after I had wore a T-shirt .

"Really baby bro , is that so . I think that you have changed only from the outside , the inner parts as the same size as they used to be .." she said in a teasing voice. Louis gasped angrily at her words before saying ,

"Are you calling my babe's dick small !!"

"Yes I am ... 'tiny' lou !!"

"I am not tiny you blind women and neither is my babe !!"

"Ha ha and the earth is flat .."

"Can you both plz not talk about my dick in front of me !!" I yelled covering my face in Niall's neck who is the most innocent one of all .

"Yes plz talk about this when harry is not present in the room ." Liam said while I glared at him from Niall's neck .

"Enough alphas , you should go now ." I said as all of them made puppy faces at me ,"Don't give me that look .."

But they all keep staring at me until I said , "Okay I'll come to stay the night at your place .."

They all smiled a billion dollar smile before hugging me tightly , Liam whispered in my ears , "We got some talking to do .." he moved away giving me a pointing look . I nodded slightly with a scared look on my face , Liam was scary when he was in the leader mode .

They went toward the window when Gemma said ,
"We have doors in our house you know .."

"Why use door when we can jump from the window ..." they said before jumping out of the window one by one .

"You have got some mates there hazza .." she said while casually sitting on my bed looking around .

"And Why are you here ?" I asked wearing my jeans .

"Ohh I had brought you breakfast , it's outside wait .."she said before bringing a tray full of food and placing it on the desk in the corner of my room .

"Thank you so much sis .." I said stuffing my mouth with all that delicious food . Yesterday I had to skip dinner because I came late home with Lottie and hence I was starving since the sec I woke up .

"I knew you might be hungry after all that princess takes all of your time nowadays .." Gemma said with a scoff . I remembered everything that happened yesterday and also ny talk with Lottie on the bike while coming back home ,

"Lotts how will you describe your ideal mate ?"
"What kind of a question is this . Look harry if you are trying to set me up with someone then it's no use. I don't what you to feel guilty or something .."
"Just answer the question please .."
"Okay if you insist I want my mate to have green eyes , tall height , dimpled smile , long legs and the person should be kind hearted , loving , caring , someone who understands me , I want my mate to be always there with me and help me in time of needs. "

After that I had dropped the conversation cause it was obviously she was talking about me and I had ni idea how to reply to that. But coming to thing of it if there is some like me in this world then it's .... Gemma!

Yes she looks a lot like me , she had green eyes and dimples like me , she is kind hearted and loving . If I put the pieces together correctly then this ship might sail.

"Gemma..."

"Hmm" she hummed while arranging my bed , aww that's so sweet of her .

"What do you think about Lottie .."

"The princess ?"

"Yes , what do you think about her ?" I asked glancing in her direction .

"Well I think she is rude , arrogant , self-esteem , selfish women who cares about no one but herself ..." Okay this is not going to be easy .

"But if you see carefully she is also soft hearted , and she cares for the people she loves and don't forget she is absolutely beautiful ... I mean not that I have feelings for her , I have found my soulmate for heavens sake but -"

"But you are forgetting she belongs to the royal family .."

"So?" I asked in confusion as I took a sip from of the orange juice .

"I hate each and every person who is anywhere related to the royal family or belongs to the royal family. Thank heaven's that your mates are not a member of royal family .." she said with a slight shake if her head while I choked on my juice.

"What would you do if my mates were ... Were from the Royal family .." I asked with hesitation in my voice waiting nervously for her answer .

"Ahh I would keep them as far away from you as possible . I wouldn't let them meet you let even talk to you or mate you..." She said looking back at me with confusion in her eyes , "Why do you look so pale ?"

Because I think my blood pressure is rising !!! When in the earth did she started to hate the royal family so much.

"May I ask why do you hate the royal family so much ?" I asked ignoring her question. She came bear me and sat in front of me as she said ,

"Because the member of the royal family are nothing but a bunch of selfish brats. They don't care about their people , their friends or even their family . They live , work and pray for only themselves and such people can never love anyone else . They think that they are superior then all of us just because they have a better place to live and expensive clothes to where. But you don't worry over this , just enjoy your meal . I'll help mom in the kitchen .." she said placing a kiss on my forehead before going out of the room. There was just one though rotating in my head ,

"Fuck me now , I am doomed .."

~~~~~~~

I was at the university in a lecture . It was my third lecture for the day and i already felt like jumping out of the window . My eyes kept closing every second and it felt like I would fall asleep any min now , ahhh I hate Lottie for keeping me awake for so Long . Speaking of her Lottie came inside the class like a wild bull and immediately pulled me out if my seat the min she found me .

"Lotts what the hell! You can just drag me out like that !!"

"As the matter if fact I can .."

She said as she dragged me into the playground and made me sit on the bench with herself in front of me .

"Listen carefully , I had a deep talk with my father this morning and I have said everything to him .."

"Wait what ... You said him that you like me !" I asked horrified , she looked at me for a sec before replying,

"Okay maybe not everything but I said everything you have done for me etc etc and now he wants to meet you , he has also arranged a meet greet dinner for us .."

I was too shocked to utter a word . No this can't be happening , why dinner , anything but dinner . Everything is falling in place now . A dinner with only three of us , the attack , blast , accident , death ... No I can't let it happen ..

"I am sorry Lottie but I can't .." I said my voice shaky , my face was probably pale as ghost right now .

"Hey no need to look so shaken up , it's just a casual dinner . " She said placing a comforting hand on me shoulder .

"No you don't understand , I can't come to the dinner with you . Please listen to me it's fir everyone's safety ." I said taking her hand off my shoulder .

"It's because I confessed earlier right .." she said with tears in her eyes and sadness in her voice .

"No god no , it's something else . I can't tell you Lottie but please don't force me into this ." I said regretfully getting up and walking away from her . I know I might be hurting her badly but the risk of what might happen is much bigger than this .

"I will not eat anything until you show up on the dinner .."

She shout at my back making me stop dead on my track . I turned to see a teared eye Lottie standing in front of me with determination in her eyes .

"What ?"

"I will not eat anything until you show up during the dinner . And if you don't I will never eat anything .."

"Have you gone mad , What kind of childish game is this !" I yelled at her but she just stood there with a blank face . She took my hand in hers as she said .

"I don't know what you are feeling this moment , I don't know what you think about me but I don't wanna lose a friend like you. So if you still think if me as your Friend then you will come .... For our friendship ."

And with that she left me alone screaming her name , pulling my hair out of frustration. God what should I do now !!!

I was standing in front of the mirror dressed in a black suit with a small bow around my neck . Yes I am going to the dinner after all because if anything I can prevent anything from happening but being there not by staying hidden At home. Also I don't want Lottie to think that I am not her friend , I don't want her to lose the hope she finally found after so long ..

I spend a min or two just staring at my reflection before deciding I am ready for this . I got out of my house into the car after inform my mom that I will stay at alphas for tonight . As I reached the five star hotel where the dinner was arranged I saw how tight the security was . For a second I thought how stupid was I being , I mean he is the king , there are thousand people out there for whom his life matters the most .

"Mr styles , please follow me .."

A person in black coat said to me before going inside . I followed him obediently trying to hold back a gasp as I looked at the surrounding . It was all so beautiful , elegant and same as my dream. No I have to stay positive , nothing will go wrong .

He stopped in front of a large wooden door gesturing me to go inside . I opened the door to see both Lottie and the king seated right in front of me with a glass of wine in front of them but none of them were drinking it , a starstruck smile came on Lottie's face as she saw me .

She immediately got up form her seat and ran in my direction taking me in her embrace . I hugged back with a smile of my own ,

"You came .."

"How can I not , I can do anything for our friendship . Believe me when I say it ." I said bopping her nose with my finger as she smiled shyly at me .

"C'mon dad is waiting for you .." she said taking me hand and dragging me near the table . The king was looking at us with a smile in his face and satisfaction in his eyes as if a huge burden has been lifted off his shoulders.

"You have a bad habit of keeping me waiting boy .." he said with a teasing smirk on his wrinkled face. I blushed tomato red at his words as I quietly bowed to him ,

"I am sorry your Majesty , I promise it won't happen again ."

"Ahh don't worry about it young man , have a seat . I hope you like red wine ." He said already pouring a glass for me . As he was doing so I looked at the place where I had seen the mysterious person in my dream and to my surprise that place was empty . Maybe it was really just a bad dream , I thought in my head but that didn't stop me to turn every min to look at that place with my worried eyes .

About the dinner it was quiet pleasant to be honest , in consist most king and Lottie talking amoung themselves and me trying to hide my fond at them . They look like the cutest father and daughter who have meet each other after a very long time . Somewhat in middle Lottie went to the washroom and that's when the king turned his whole attention towards me as he said ,

"Harry , I wanna say I had arranged this whole dinner thing just to thank you personally. You have given me my daughter back , since the day she was born I could never make time for her , I was so busy trying to be the perfect king that I forgot I had a family at home. The only talk I ever had with my children was to teach them how to behave royally . You won't believe until our visit to this city Lottie won't even talk to me . I had lost all hope on her but then you cane in her life . I don't know what you have done but she has completely changed. For the first time in for years she called me to say sorry ... Sorry for ignoring me , sorry for not understanding me , sorry for not being there for me . I love my children so much but I never received that love back , maybe it was my fault but because you I can finally feel what is it to be a proud father. I can't say how grateful I am for that ... Son , I just wanna say thank you for changing our life for better ."

He said all of that looking at me with a few tears shining in his eyes . I tried to hold back the tears myself but how can I when someone so important to you say things like that to you .

"Your Majesty , I don't think you have to thank to me. I didn't changed Lottie , I just helped her understand herself a bit more . I just tried to be the friend she never had , the one who listens to her , who advise her , who understands her . Not trying to sound demanding but I have a request to make your Majesty . You are a great king , a perfect husband , a complete role model . Can't you just try to be a father your children wants to see in you. Just ask them how are they at night or even wish them sweet dreams at night . Somehow show them you care for them and you love them. That would be more than enough .."

I said hiding my face cause who on the earth do I think I am giving THE KING suggestions how to be a good father. But to my surprise he just laughed banging the table a few times ,

"You will a great dad one day son , and just for you I will try to be the best father I can ."

He smiled at me to which I smiled back but it didn't last long because at the next moment I saw the shadow hiding behind the pillar just like my dream . I felt the breath knocked out of my lungs as I looked at the king and then back to the shadow .

"Is everything alright boy?"

I didn't answer him instead I took his hand running out of the place but maybe I was a bit late because the next moment I heard a loud blast sound as the surface shook a little . I threw the king on the ground and covered him as much as I could from the explosion . We both covered our ears with our head ducked between our elbow as the furniture and decoration flew around due to the explosion . After a few seconds I looked up to see the place completely destroyed just like my dream , there was black smoke everywhere making it difficult to breathe . I looked at king and sighed in relief seeing him perfectly fine , he had injured his right should but over all he was fine ... Alive .

I saw at the place where the mysterious person was and to my surprise me was still there . His eyes meet mine before he started running in the opposite direction . The gurads and Lottie came inside with a shocked look on their face looking at the destroyed place where as I ran after that person , this time I will not let him run away .

I ran as fast as I can , I had almost caught him with I felt someone hit my head with a strong metal . I felt a but dizzy but turned back and smacked that person in his face. He fall down straight in to the ground with his nose bleeding , he tried to ran away and even succeeded because I was busy staring at his face in shock .

The person who had hit me on the head was none other than ...
Edward

******
A/n
That's it for today , it's very late at night and I am very sleepy so please ignore any mistakes in the chapter .
Vote and comment please .
Have a explosion free day !
😇😇

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

353 62 8
Kidnapping happens...lmao Story descriptions are just soooo haaaard! It's a Zarry AU. I hope you enjoy. All fiction. โ€ข Zarry AU โ€ข College/ Univer...
10.2K 1.3K 20
๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ... Zara Crones, a strong and ambitious Omega with a troubled past, suddenly finds that her own...
105K 4.4K 53
BOOK 1 IN 'TRUE LOVE' SERIES Meet Niall Member of the famous boyband One Direction. He is the carefree , jolly , Irish one with the big laugh. But...
121K 6.2K 32
zarry // completed "I hate you" Or where Zayn and Harry hate each other......or so they thought [ my first ever story. stupid in some places. the epi...