Carrington (Wattpad version)

By angel48183

Carrington Jones grew up with seven brothers and sisters. Out of the siblings, he has a happy-go-lucky attitu... More

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their eye out
There's more to life than pranks or is there?
Life is to enjoy
Issues that aren't mine
Falling
Friendship?
All hell breaks loose
Have you lost your damn mind?
Stubbornness at it's best
A secret affair
Freedom
Little arrivals
Choices
Time
Dirty little secret
A summer fling
This should be fun
A temporary truce
Houston, we have one hell of a problem
A crazy thing called lust
A new addition to the family
A situation
Starting over
A new love
Marriage and birth
A special delivery
Here comes Frazier
An unholy alliance
A stupid deal
Ruthless
Arriving in Saintwood
Oh, Sh*t
Results
Confrontation
What do I do now?
Meeting
Are you freaking kidding me?

A special romance

1K 60 18
By angel48183

I went over to Nikita's apartment and picked her up. I planned something special for both of us. It took a lot of digging, but I managed to find game rooms. Culture activities are pleasant, but I prefer fun.

We went to a place that was a giant ball pit, except the balls, were all white. I haven't been in a ball pit since the eighties. I made sure Nikita wore comfortable clothes.

We arrived at the place, and I paid rubles for us, then we were shown to a room that had a massive ball pit. Kicking off our shoes, I helped her get in, then pushed her into the ball pit. I know it's not romantic.

"Carri!" Nikita yelled, trying to get up and falling.

I laughed. It pissed Nikita off. She managed to get her balance, then pulled me into the pit. After that, all bets are off. We chased each other, falling always. I tossed her with her landing into the white balls. Nikita jumped on my back, making us both fall into the pit. I didn't have this much fun in a long time, and we laughed a lot.

After an hour, we took a break, sitting in the ball pit as I tossed balls around it.

"I enjoy this," Nikita said.

"What? Getting tossed around in a massive pit with plastic balls?" I asked, tossing a ball.

"No, fun. I study for a doctor. The family disapproves of dating and goofy behavior. Is that correct? Goofy?" Nikita asked.

"If you mean fun, then yes, that's correct. My family hates when I pull pranks, but they miss the point," I said.

"What are pranks?" Nikita questioned. That surprised me.

"Pranks are jokes you play of people in fun. They're never harmful. When the prank is, then it's selfish behavior," I explained.

"Show me prank," Nikita ordered. A smile curled on my lips.

We finished our time at the ball pit and left. I showed Nikita some pranks on people, making her laugh and us getting chased by said people. We ended up hiding in a small area as people ran past us.

Once the coast was clear, we laughed. I took Nikita's hand, leading her to get something to eat. The thing about fun is it creates an appetite.

We found a place to have a treat. I ordered hot cocoa and donuts for us; then, we sat down at a booth.

"Is nice," Nikita said as she bit into a donut.

"What is?" I asked as I sipped my cocoa.

"Fun and pranks. I laugh," Nikita replied, smiling.

"I'm glad because life is as dull as it is. I prefer enjoyment over boring," I said as I bit into a donut.

"I enjoy you," Nikita mentioned, smiling. That made me smile. It's been a long time since I smiled. Never in a million years did I think I would meet someone who made me genuinely happy. I thought it was Gloria, but it wasn't.

******
The next day, I was sleeping peacefully, not realizing someone came into my hotel room. The next thing I knew, the person sprayed whipped cream all over my face. That startled me as I popped up to find Nikita holding a can of whipped cream and laughing.

"You're right, this fun," Nikita giggled.

I looked at her, surprised with whipped cream all over my face.

"Oh, you think so?" I asked.

"Yes," she laughed as she nodded.

I got up quickly and chased Nikita around the room. She climbed on the bed as I chased after her. Then Nikita turned and sprayed me with more whipped cream. I finally caught her, tossing her on the bed.

Nikita giggled as I hovered over her, covered in whipped cream.

"I love you," I said. Nikita stopped giggling and looked at me curiously. I looked at her thoughtfully.

"You love me?" Nikita questioned, confused by declaration.

"Yeah," I replied. We looked at each other, and I waited. It can go two ways, Nikita declares she loves me or I made a fool out of myself. I'm hoping for the first part because the second part sucks.

"I love you, Carri," Nikita confessed as I smiled. I leaned down, capturing her lips with mine, giving her a whipped cream induced kiss.

Nikita pushes me off as she got up to clean off the whipped cream. I waited until she finished, then took a shower. After I finished, I dressed, then came out of my bedroom to the living room to find her sitting on the couch.

"Thanks for the stickiness. That's like cleaning the cement off you," I remarked as Nikita giggled. I made us some hot cocoa, then joined her on the couch.

"So, I want to talk to you about something," I mentioned as Nikita sipped her cocoa. "I'm returning to the States, and I want to bring you with me," I suggested.

"I have a job and no visa," Nikita said.

"Well, how about if I get you a job and a visa?" I offered.

Nikita looked at me, curiously.

"As in we can marry, which will take care of your Visa until you become a citizen and hospitals need doctors. Mason can help with the paperwork," I offered.

"Marry?" Nikita questioned.

"I know it seems sudden, but I don't want to leave without you," I said, shrugging. That's the truth.

"We marry with a big ceremony. The family attends, I wear a dress, you wear a suit, we celebrate," Nikita informed me.

"I was thinking of a small wedding as in you and me," I mentioned.

I got an exciting look from Nikita. You know the look that says that you're insane if you think this will be small.

"Okay, no small wedding," I said with a look. Nikita laughed, making me confused. "What's so funny?"

"I joke. You so serious," Nikita teased, pinching my cheeks. "We have a small wedding."

Note to self; I need to learn Nikita's sense of humor. I can't tell if she's joking or severe at times. I had a feeling; Nikita's sense of humor is similar to mine.

While we planned our elopement, my brother Charles was dealing with impending fatherhood. To say Charles was a nervous wreck was an understatement.

Charles hovered over Maggie, attending to her.

"Charles, relax. I'm not due for a few more months," Maggie assured Charles while sitting on the couch, rubbing her belly.

Charles paced back and forth. "What if I mess up? What if I make the wrong choices? Our baby needs a father who doesn't have his head up his ass," Charles told Maggie, worriedly. Yeah, my brother is still beating himself up over his indiscretion.

"Then, we will learn together," Maggie assured. "Charles, you screwed up once, and it hasn't happened again. I forgave you. It's time you forgive yourself."

You got to love a woman that forgives you for being a dumbass. If you find a woman that does, keep her because they're one in a million.

Charles sat down on the couch next to Maggie.

"I know, but I didn't think I deserve fatherhood or your forgiveness. I accepted you are walking away from me. I don't want our child to make the same mistakes that I did," Charles confessed.

"Then teach our child loyalty and love. Show the child the error of their ways when they do something wrong. A child loves you unconditionally, love them the same way," Maggie reasoned.

Charles smiled. "I married a bright woman," he mentioned.

"Yes, you did," Maggie teased as Charles chuckled.

My brother can be an idiot, but he does have a big heart. Fatherhood will change his way of thinking, especially when Charles and Maggie discover a surprise when she gives birth.

While my brother awaited impending fatherhood, Frank's old lady gave birth to a boy, naming the boy Jordan Elijah Shaw. Frank showed up to see the baby, acting like the doting father. We know that's bullshit. Frank can care less if he had a kid or not.

He had bigger plans involving our family. While his wife recovered from childbirth, Frank was busy with the Frazier family. He knew the Frazier's hated my family because of obvious reasons. Frank's alignment with the Frazier boys would draw in my brother Charles and Greg Hartley, resulting in a plan so significant it will impact the new generation.

Hell hath no fury like someone wanting revenge for landing in the slammer. The issue with this alignment, Frank and the Frazier's didn't expect an alliance for other people. These people will prove what loyalty means to each other.

Secrets will emerge, causing issues amongst our own, and it would start with a death. This death is the catalyst for what's to come later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 56 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
124K 4.9K 41
Nikolaus Frazier, one of Frazier's children, suffered a devastating tragedy at the end of his sophomore year in high school. His family is at a loss...
95.4K 3.9K 37
Being in a town with so many haunting memories have their own price to pay. Wanting to leave and never look back Ryker is stuck dealing with things f...
Crestfallen By Pea

Teen Fiction

87.7K 3.4K 36
"I'm so sorry, Casey," he said, pleading for my forgiveness. I'd been avoiding his intense gaze for the entirety of the conversation, but I looked i...