The Dating proposal

By imaginator33

Meet Quinn Machester. An actress in her late twenties who lives for the day she'll finally get her lead role... More

Author's note and copyright
Achievements
✨PLAYLIST✨
♡CHARACTERS AESTHETIC♡
01| Heartbreak And Blonde Mess
02| Crazy Rich American Mums
04| Dinnings And Proposals
05| Deals And Assistants
06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere
07| Meeting With The Devils
08| Best Headline Yet
09| The Trauma
10| What Happened Last Night?
11| Past Pains Rushing Back
12| Ace.....Are You Safe
13| Somewhere Safe
14| Her Dark Secret
15| Ball of Chaos
16| I'm his fiancee
17| Exes and wishes
18| Perfect Match And Slices
19| Eight long years
20| Mystery Flower shop
21| The Butterfly Effect
22| Drunken kisses
23| Soulmates
24| Cheese in the trap
25| Mothers and Grandmas
26| A little reunion
27| The first tear
28| An Actual Relationship
29| First Encounter
30| Lost Her
31| Third Wheel
32| The Story Begins
33| Stuck with you
34| August 25
35| First kiss
36| Not Again
37| Favorite Mistake
38| The Coach's Office
39| The Kims
40| A Dangerous Couple
41| Calm Before The Storm
42| One Day
43| Vlad
44| Mudered
45| Hey Barbies
46| The arrest
47| Son
48| From me to you
49| The Manchesters revenge
50| His sacrifice
51| Logan Winston
52| The Devil Awakens
53| Ace Motherfucking Winston
54| A happy house

03| Scars Are Perfections

1.9K 116 113
By imaginator33

♡♡♡

"Oh, shit!!!" Ryan groaned under his breath, and Jacob chuckled trying not to be too loud.

"Saying sorry won't hurt?" One of the girls suddenly said, raising her eyebrow.

The other girl picked up her book and removed her earpiece from her ear before flipping her hair over her shoulder. "I believe you should be the one saying sorry.......Xenia."

"Look here Myra Jefferson," Xenia began scoffing. "Just because you're popular doesn't mean you can trample all over me."

Myra chuckled and smirked. "Do I really trample all over you? Wow, I must be a natural I didn't notice."

Xenia drew in a breath and held the bridge of her nose. She opened her eyes and shook her head. "Since I have better things to do than try to talk sense into your brick head, I'll take my leave," she said sternly and walked away.

Myra watched her leave and sighed relieved before unlocking her phone and looking at the app she was using then exited it keeping her phone in her pocket and turning away.

"Nobody must find out about this," she said to herself, referring to what she was doing on her phone.

Jacob immediately sprang out as she walked away with an amused grin on his face. "Hey! What do you think was on her phone?" He asked Ryan, who looked left and right before standing up straight.

"It seemed like something nobody must find out about, is there any new gossip about Ace maybe that's what triggered her?" Ryan asked and Jacob immediately took his phone out of his back pocket and Ryan did the same.

"Nothing?" Jacob said confused and looked at Ryan who was equally confused.

They both knew how attached Myra was to her cousin, she once beat up a girl who said Ace wasn't good enough to take over the Winston's company. The girl stayed in the hospital for days.

"What was on her phone then?" Jacob whined.

"I'm sure it's none of your business alright," Ryan pointed out, putting his hands over Jacob's shoulder as they walked to their hostel.

"But I really want to know," Jacob muttered and Ryan rolled his eyes.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

"I love that dress."

He looked at the dress I was talking about through the display and snorted. I pouted and shook his arm which was intertwined with mine.

"Come on, I don't have my credit card," I whined and he shook his head. "Nope, let's go." He said refusing to buy me the dress.

"Noooooo!" I protested dragging him into the shop, he merely removed his arm from mine and ran away.

I gasped putting my hands on my chest acting hurt. He turned around and stuck out his tongue, running backward. I shook my head as I chased after him and he chuckled running away faster.

We ran through the park and I could tell that he wasn't tired at all. While I was panting heavily.

I suddenly got up to him and jumped on his back making him crash to the ground and I turned him over so I was on top of him.

He smiled and I punched his tummy. "I really liked that dress and you promised to buy me anything I want."

He sighed and I stood up, folding my hands over my chest.

"I'm saving my money," he said, sitting up and I looked down at him, "For what?"

He smiled as he checks instantly turned to the color of grapefruit "You know.... Valentine's Day is soon and..."

"Oh, my-" My expression was replaced by an amused one. " Nah Nah Nah I didn't hear anything," I laughed running away from him and he chuckled getting up.

"And that's my dream went," Quinn said moving her gaze from the ceiling to her therapist, Mr. Barrett who sighed and pressed his lips together.

"How did you feel when you woke up?" He consulted as he adjusted his glasses.

Quinn seal her eyes and opened them after a few seconds. "It's felt like I went back in time and experienced it again, the memory it felt..." She breathed deeply and he stopped her.

"It's okay, our scars are our perfections," he assured her and she nodded, sitting properly.

"Maybe you miss him a lot these days and your brain needed to remind you of the happiest times of your life, everyone deserves to be happy," he tried to comfort her and she nodded.

"Unlike the nights I can't sleep and try to take sleeping pil-"

"Don't-" he cut her off. "Please don't take sleeping pills, okay? It's normal to feel like this after what you've experienced. Those pills could have terrible side effects."

A phone began ringing loudly. Quinn excused herself to pick up her call."Yes mum?" She called into the phone.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

"Just enjoy the moment Sweetie."

Quinn snorted at her mum's words. "All this just because you want me to go to the dinner."

Mrs. Manchester raised her hand and dismissed the masseuses, they bowed politely and left the room.

Quinn sat up and wrapped her body with the towel and her mum did the same.

A feeling of calmness absorbed her once the fluffy material wrapped her body.

"You should be careful about what you say in public." Her mother pointed out and Quinn rolled her eyes.

"And besides you love the spa, and-" Mrs. Manchester stopped and looked at her daughter with a worried expression.

"I'm sure they will both want you to love someone, Quinn. I'm worried about you." Quinn got up at her mum's words and turned away.

Mrs. Manchester sighed and looked at her daughter, "Sweetie."

"I'll go, alright," Quinn deadpanned, sniffing back the tears that threatened to spill.

Mrs. Manchester grinned immediately Quinn said that. "Oh, I knew you'll still agree," she said taking her phone and began texting her friends. Quinn rolled her eyes.

Quinn's phone suddenly received a message and Quinn's eyes turned to her phone.

She grabbed it seeing who the message was from and wore her robe, which was a bright orange color that reminded her of the warm sunset she longed to see everyday.

She sighed getting to the balcony as the cold air hit her, she dialed her best friend's number and tucked her midnight black hair behind her ear.

The Rosewood spa had such an amazing view which is why it's the favorite of the Manchesters. It always has a quiet and peaceful vibe around it, the trees of different species planted almost everywhere gave it a beautiful environment.

It rang once before Kenna picked it, "Is it true?" Kenna asked and Quinn was sure that her eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Answer me!" Kenna added in an animated tone and Quinn sighed before answering her.

"Yes."

A scream was heard through Quinn's phone, Quinn moved the phone from her ear and kept it back once the screaming died down.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you. Now we can rub it all over that bitch Camilla's face," Keena said and Quinn chuckled trying to catch the flowers falling from the tree.

"I told you she'll say yes." Quinn heard her mum say from inside, she turned around and saw her mother tying her robe with her phone between her ear and shoulder.

She grabbed her phone and pressed it against her other ear like the person on the other side of the phone said something shocking. "Oh, you are so right, I'll shop for it right now." She ended the call with a cocky smile on her face.

Quinn squinted her eyes wondering what her mum's friends told her to do this time.

"Quinn, hello Quinn."

"Um... oh Kenna..." Quinn said shaking her head to removed thoughts about her mother.

"So the dinner must go right, alright? Oh, that rhymed." Kenna said proud of herself and Quinn shook her head chuckling.

"Do you want to come to the dinner?"

"Oh! shut up," Kenna said unbelievably, a loud bang was heard and Quinn was sure she banged her hands on a table.

Kenna looked around her apartment and used her free hand to grab a hand full of her hair. "I don't have anything to wear I'll shop right now, ohhhh mama's gonna blow some minds," Kenna said dancing around her apartment in her mickey mouse pajamas and Quinn chortled.

"We'll pick you up by four before when we pick up Xenia," Quinn informed Kenna as she walked back into the room.

"Ohhhh, Xenia the pretty Manchester sister," she sang knowing the effect it had on Quinn.

"Please, don't say that again. I've been dealing with that since high school," Quinn complained with her hand on her temple and Kenna chuckled loudly.

"Please, don't say that again. I've been dealing with that since high school," Kenna mimicked Quinn which a high-pitched voice that could make a raccoon faint.

Quinn rolled her eyes and let out a soft laugh. "I have to go now and see what my lovely mother is up to," Quinn said and hanged up when Kenna said bye.

"Mum!!" Quinn called out to her mum as she walked out of the room.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

"I'll drive," Ace said to the driver who stared at the ground, intimidated.

Ace scoffed and kept his hands in his pocket. He was dressed ready for dinner but he wanted to have some fun before going.

"Hey? Hey? You heard me right?"

Mr. Winston's driver slowly raised his head to meet Ace's eyebrows raised, "I'm...I'm sorry.... but your grandfather trusts me as his driver and-"

"Blah blah blah, please no stories," Ace complained.

"Ace!" A stern voice said and they both turned to see Carl walking towards them.

"Mark," he turned to the driver "You can go," He said and Mark nodded walking away.

Carl turned to Ace. "You gave your ex your car and now you want to get rid of your grandfather's own?"

Ace rolled his eyes, "I just want to drive my grandfather."

Carl laughed softly before clapping and laughing loudly again, making Ace look at him with his eyebrows almost touching.

"You, you want to drive your grandfather?" Carl asked keeping his hands on Ace's shoulder. "Do you realize that we're going to pick Myra and I'll be in the car and so will Laura, your dad's sister?"

"Carl, Oh my God. I wasn't planning on killing him," Ace said and Carl chuckled.

"I mean I'll be in the car too." Ace pointed at himself. "And the world can't lose me," he said and Carl looked at him and shook his head chuckling.

Carl has literally been Ace's best friend since he was little when his mother and father left when he cried countless times. When he fought with his grandfather, it was always Carl who would check upon him.

The one memory Carl would never forget was when Ace smashed a glass cup and used a piece to slice his hand because his grandfather refused to let him call his mother. The way Mr. Winston simply unfolded his newspaper and sipped his tea made Carl see him as a monster.

After all Ace was just a clueless teenager who wanted answers from his mother who suddenly disappeared without notice.

But Carl realized that blood was thicker than water when Mr. Winston handed him the first aid box and told him to treat Ace.

"Ahhh, Myra I know we're on our way..... yes yes we're almost there," Laura said coming out of the house with her phone pressed onto her ear.

Carl bowed slightly and smiled as Laura came near the car and waved at them.

"I'll go get your grandfather." Carl told Ace as he shut the car door for Laura.

Ace nodded and watched Carl go. He smiled smugly with himself, he swiftly walked to the driver's seat and sat down.

He noticed Laura's confused gaze from the rear mirror and waved at her while grinning.

"What are you-"

"I'll be driving," Ace said cutting her off and she gave him an unsure looked before going on with her call.

"I'm driving," Ace sang while taking out the car keys from his pocket and spinning them on his index finger. "They think they're a match for me," He whispered to himself.

He saw his grandfather coming towards the car with Carl and chuckled preparing to face them.

Carl has been in his car several times and knows how Ace drives like someone without a license but his grandfather always goes out with his 'trusted driver'.

Carl and Mr. Winston entered the car, not noticing Ace in the driver's seat. "Ok Mark, let's wait for Ace he probably went-"

Carl stopped mid-sentence when he saw Ace he paused and looked back at his boss. "Hi, Grandpa," Ace said turning to face his grandfather.

Mr. Winston looked unbothered by the scene, "Where's Mark?" Mr. Winston asked and right at that moment, Mark came back.

"Sir," Mark said bowing slightly to Mr. Winston from the other side of the car.

"Mark, take the night off I'll be driving today," Ace announced and everyone except Mark and Carl looked at him surprised.

"Myra let me call you back," Laura whispered ending the call with her daughter.

"Why are you suddenly deciding to drive?" Laura asked Ace, she knew how Ace didn't even want to breathe the same air as his grandfather but now he magically wants to drive him.

"Mark," Mr. Winston said sternly and everyone looked at him. "Ace will be driving us today."

Carl's eyes were as wide as saucers, Laura had her jaw reaching the floor and Ace had a big grin on his face.

Ace started the car and it roared to life waiting for the adventure its new user will take it on.

Ace smirked saying in a low voice, "Grandfather, you'll see the heir to your company being very very responsible."

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

Heyyyyyy beautiful people ♥️♥️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

What do you guys think of this chapter?

And Quinn's past who do you think the boy is ??????🧐🧐🤓

And don't forget to follow me to get updates on the dating proposal.

Don't forget to vote it really makes me happy and comment, I love reading your comments and share share share this story with your friends.

QOTD: Are you still in contact with your childhood friends?

The last time I saw anyone from my early childhood, was during my ten years old birthday. So my answer is no😭😭😭😭 but I'm definitely still in contact with my high school friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 423K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
1M 35.9K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
4.6K 381 50
"Please, come back to me." "I never left." *** Clara Carter, the troublemaker of A...