Ascension of a Saiyan {Comple...

By PokemonIsLife319

Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglecte... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Y/n's arrival
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 3: Pretty boy's debut
Chapter 4: A date with Amano Yuuma
Chapter 5: Danger
Chapter 6: Explanation and Y/n's past
Chapter 7: Riser and his peerage's appearance
Chapter 8: Duel between the Rooks
Chapter 9: Training and Y/n's Sacred Gear
Chapter 10: A talk
Chapter 11: Workout
Chapter 12: Y/n knows what is Love and Ancalagon's Past
Chapter 13: Infirmary
Chapter 14: Love Confessions, Harem and Charm Definitions
Your harem so far
Chapter 15: Ancalagon's debut
Chapter 16: Encounter with Riser and List of Ancalagon's powers
Chapter 17: Discussion
Chapter 19: New Ability
Chapter 20: Freedom and Confession
Chapter 21: Asia, The Twilight Healer
Your Harem So Far (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Dream
Chapter 23: New Character
Chapter 24: Vanessa Lucifer And The Prophecy
Chapter 25: Confrontation
Chapter 26: Ophis' Painful Past
Chapter 27: Power Of The Absolute
Chapter 28: Blessed
Chapter 29: Kaioken and Ultra Instinct
Your Harem So Far (Part 3)
Chapter 30: Form Amalgamation
Chapter 31: The Infinite Omniversal God is finally born!
Author Note: FAQ's
Chapter 32 (Epilogue): Forgiveness And Reunion

Chapter 18: Reunion

4.5K 57 11
By PokemonIsLife319

Goku - Y/n? He said as his son was running towards to him and he tackled him for a hug.

Y/n - Dad! I missed you! How have you been? He said happily.

Goku then hugged Y/n back.

Goku - Y/n. It's really you! My, my. You are now more muscular than ever. I'm so proud of you. He said as Y/n pulled away from the hug.

Y/n - Thanks dad. Guess what? My limit on my Kaioken you taught to me has been increased! He said happily.

Goku - Oh? What a great news! Can I see it?

Y/n - The pleasure is all mine.

Y/n then clenched his fists and began to release a crimson red aura.

Y/n - KAIOKEN X5!!!!

Y/n then made an explosion of wind and his power and speed was increased by 5 times.

Y/n with Kaioken X5 - 25,000 power level

Whis - His base power was also increased as well. Last time I checked his power level, it was 1,000 and now it's 5,000. I bet he's training on Universe DxD and started to break his limits on his Kaioken.

Y/n - Look Dad! This is my maximum power of my Kaioken. Kaioken X5.

Goku only just smiled on his son because he was very proud on him. He has a long way to go to achieve his dream and that is to become the Supreme Omni God in the whole omniverse.

Goku - Very good, son. Remember, Kaioken has no limit. And also you need to remember you need to master that technique to prevent the drawback of it and that's the physical pain.

Y/n - How do I master it? *he then deactivates his Kaioken ability* ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! He yelled in pain as he began to pass out.

Goku then quickly grabbed a senzu bean from his pocket and began to feed it to his son.

With Ancalagon and the rest

While Goku is feeding his son, Ancalagon and the girls proceed to Whis, Beerus and Kaioshin to have a talk.

Ancalagon - Yo Beerus, Whis and Kaioshin! Long time no see huh?

Kaioshin - Indeed it is, Ancalagon-sama. He said respectfully.

Ancalagon - Oh please, no need for formalities. Ancalagon is fine with me. Say, how the three of you have been?

Whis - We are doing great actually, apparently I am teaching Goku how to master his Super Saiyan Blue form. It's a new form that has the power to rival the gods.

Rias - The Gods?! You mean there is a God here?

Beerus - Yes and that would be me. The name is Beerus. Since I am a God, you will call me Lord Beerus.

Akeno - I can't believe this. Y/n has befriended a God?! She said utterly shocked.

Beerus - Why of course, little girl. I am actually a God of Destruction.

Kaioshin - While I am the God of Creation.

Beerus - Whis here is my mentor and I have to admit, he is stronger than me. More like 10x stronger and faster. Even I can't defeat him at my full power.

Koneko - Who knows what will happen if you reached your full power.

Beerus - Yes. Everything and everyone will be destroyed in instant.

Goku is now done healing Y/n. He is now feeling more better than ever. The father and son went to Beerus and the rest to have a conversation.

Goku - Hey guys! Did we miss something?

Kaioshin - Oh it's nothing really. We are just introducing ourselves to the girls and we met Ancalagon once again.

Y/n - Hey Ancalagon, You know these guys?

Ancalagon - Yes. I've traveled to their universe before. Even I know your history on Earth, Y/n. Because....

Y/n - Because what?

Ancalagon - I am the sibling of the current Supreme Omni God whose name is Zeno-sama. I am the previous Supreme Omni God.

Rias and the rest (including Y/n and Goku) - EHHHHHH?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Goku - You are the sibling of Zen-chan? And the previous Supreme Omni God?! Whis! Why didn't you tell me this?! He exclaimed in shock.

Whis - It's a surprise.

Ancalagon - Yes it is.

Goku - No wonder when I sense your power, it is so damn high!

Ancalagon - Yes of course. Currently, I have 1x10^9999 overall power level.

Beerus - Wait what?! H-H-How?!

Ancalagon - It's simple Beerus. I am training inside on Y/n's body. Also Goku, your son has a Sacred Gear named as Black Boosted Gear.

Isabelle - It's exactly the same as mine. Though it differs in color. It simply boost your power in a short amount of time. If trained enough.....

Ancalagon - The boost will become permanent.

Isabelle - Wait, me and Y/n can do that?

Ancalagon - Why of course, Isabelle. You didn't know that. It's the basic knowledge of Boosted Gear.

Isabelle - Thanks for letting me know now, Ancalagon.

Ancalagon - Your welcome.

Goku - Son. Is that true?

Y/n - Yes. In fact, I can show it to you guys.

Ancalagon - Before he do that, I need to possess Y/n first before he activates his Sacred Gear.

Ancalagon then transformed into a black-red orb of energy and began to possess Y/n. It let out a massive black-red aura for 10 seconds and it disappeared immediately. The reason why the aura suddenly appeared and quickly disappeared is to know that Ancalagon successfully possessed Y/n.

Y/n - Now that's done....... BLACK BOOSTED GEAR!!!

A brigt red light appeared from both of his arms unexpectedly. Soon, two black draconic gauntlets appeared with a big red orb at the back of each gauntlet.

Rias - Huh?!

Kaye - What's this?

Isabelle - Y/n achieved a new ability of Boosted Gear?! How?!

The girls look dumbfounded while Y/n tilt his head in confusion.

Y/n - What's the matter, girls?

Koneko - We are just surprised that you actually summoned two black gauntlets on both of your arms.

When Y/n look at his arms, he was also surprised that two gauntlets suddenly appeared from both of his arms.

Y/n - Why am I not surprised. I actually managed to summon two gauntlets at the same time.

Ancalagon - It means that you have now the power to fully manipulate or control your Sacred Gear. More power to go and you will reach a new form and power of Boosted Gear which is the Balance Breaker. Rias, if you may?

Rias - Right. Balance Breaker also known as the Forbidden Move, is the evolved form of Sacred Gears in which their full powers can be released. Balance Breaker is often triggered by high emotions combined with a change in the heart or spirit of the wielder. It can also be activated when the user is faced with a disadvantageous situation. Just like Super Saiyan. They are just exactly the same though they differ in name, how they transform and the powers that are being multiplied. The Balance Breaker is the most powerful manifestation of all Sacred Gears in which the possessor's feelings trigger this evolution. Once reached, the Balance Breaker can be entered again far more easily than the first time. With proper training, it can be maintained for longer periods of time. She finished.

Y/n - I see. Dad, what is a Super Saiyan?

Goku - Super Saiyan is an advanced transformation assumed by members and hybrids of the Saiyan race with sufficient amounts of S-cells. The ability to become a Super Saiyan was once considered to be nothing but a legend, as it had not been performed for over one-thousand years. Vegeta stated that a Super Saiyan has achieved a level of power so overwhelming that it could only be maintained in a transformed state. Despite only being told through legend, Frieza, who had Saiyans in his army, became paranoid over the possibility of truth behind the legend due to the constantly growing power of the Saiyan race. After receiving informal permission from the God of Destruction Beerus, Frieza finally decided to annihilate the Saiyan race by destroying Planet Vegeta, thus apparently sparking the end of the Super Saiyan legend. However, twenty-five years later, the Super Saiyan legend was proven to be true when I accomplished the feat during my titanic battle with Frieza. He finished.

Whis - In addition to the information that Goku said,
It was originally believed that the Super Saiyan transformation comes in response to a need, not a desire. Any Saiyan can become a Super Saiyan, however they require a large amount of S-cells in order to take on the form, Saiyans who have a gentle spirit gain more S-Cells, but when a Saiyan increases their battle power they steadily gain more S-Cells. Once the Saiyan has enough S-Cells, a feeling such as strong anger or sadness can transform a Saiyan into a Super Saiyan, once a Saiyan has achieved the form they can transform into it any time by focusing their energy into their back to make it tingle. A Saiyan who has a very large battle power can turn Super Saiyan without needing a trigger, due to their tremendous amount of S-Cells. Saiyan offspring will inherit S-Cells from their parents, this is why Goten, Trunks and the hybrid clone Cell were able to become Super Saiyans so easily.

Goku achieves the form out of anger over the murder of his best-friend Krillin (who only betrayed Goku for choosing his son) and in a what-if scenario Bardock achieves the form out of anger after Chilled attacked a Plant child called Berry, while Vegeta achieves the form through sheer frustration at his original inability to achieve it, especially when Goku already had.

So, since you have your Sacred Gear and the power of a Saiyan, there is chance that you can combine those powers though it has a very small probability. At about 0.01% if I am sure about that. But when you collected enough power, it will be a guarantee that you can combine those powers. He finished.

Y/n - I see. That leads to me a question.

Whis - Shoot it out. I'm all ears.

Y/n - Who is Bardock?

Goku - Yeah. I also wanted to know who is that person.

Whis - Both of you will meet him sooner. But for now, let's have a feast.

Whis uses his staff to summon a large amount and a large variety of food behind them. That includes everything that is needed on a dining room.

Isabelle - Whoa!! You can do that?

Whis - Why of course, little girl. I just recently mastering this kind of power. It's called "Food Summoning".

Goku - Who cares about that. Let's eat guys! I'm really hungry.

Kaioshin - You're always hungry, Goku. He deadpanned.

All of them proceed to table, sit on their respective seats, prayed and began to eat.

After eating, Whis dumped the leftovers of the food into the Void in which he summons underneath it.

Goku - How did you acquire your Sacred Gear, Y/n?

Ancalagon - It's all because of me. I am the Black Dragon Emperor. In fact, four titles including the one that I mentioned.

Goku - And what are those, Ancalagon-sama?

Ancalagon - They are: God of All Dragons, The Supreme Black Dragon, The Black Dragon of Apocalypse and the Black Dragon Emperor.

Goku - I see.

Y/n - Hey, Ancalagon. What is Hand of Memory you were talking about earlier?

Ancalagon - Ah yes. Hand of Memory is a Divine technique that the Supreme Omni God gave to me. He originally made that technique himself. Even the Grand Priest doesn't know that ability. Only the two of us know that. Anyway, it is when you summon a holy light from your hand and placed it on the forehead of the person you wanted to remember something. Basically, it's a healing magic that can cure Amnesia, Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease and anything related to memory loss. It can also magnify the recipient's intelligence power and can also remember what I talked about even he/she is sleeping or unconscious. He explained.

Y/n - Oooooh!!! What an interesting magic. Can you teach me how, Master? He said with his E/c eyes gleaming to him.

Ancalagon - Sure. *chuckles* And where did the word "Master" came from?

Y/n - I dunno. Anyway, Thanks Master! Can we start right now? He said happily and excitedly.

Ancalagon - Sure, anything for you, my dear apprentice.

Y/n and Ancalagon went to the other side that is 10 meters away from the group and Ancalagon began to teach Y/n how to use Hand of Memory. What he didn't know is that Ancalagon is planning something good to Y/n.

Find out on the next chapter what Ancalagon is planning to Y/n.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.2K 33
(Completed Story! C:) Written in Female Saiyan Reader x Vegeta ♡ A forewarning: This story does not go exactly along with the tv show or mangas, so...
1.4M 25.8K 175
There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or " Semblances", however, there live...
3.6K 24 34
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...
164K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...