πŠπˆπ’π’ πŒπ„ ━━ 𝐣𝐨𝐞𝐲 𝐭�...

By -cxlxstial

❝ Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illu... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE (+ AUTHOR'S NOTE)
HEY GUYS

SEVENTY ONE

17.9K 428 10
By -cxlxstial

"Wouldn't it be cool if our duck and our chick had a little baby?"

----------

"Wouldn't it be cool if our duck and our chick had a little baby?" Joey suggested. "We could call it Chuck." He smiled at the little baby chick.

"Or Dick." Chandler replied.

"Don't swear in front of the chick." I lightly placed my fingers on the sides of the chick's head, where his ears would be, but I don't know if they are. "And we'll call him Richard. Yes, we will. Yes, we will." I gushed.

"I was thinking Tommy for our baby, but whatever you want." Joey snickered, making me roll my eyes.

"Hey." Ross came into the apartment. "Listen, I need a favor. But first...Suparna, out." He pointed at the door.

"You can't tell me what to do." I set the chick down and stood up with the guys.

"Fine. Um...I was in the shower, and as I was cleansing myself, I, uh...well, I felt something." He started.

"Was it like a sneeze, only better?" Chandler joked.

"Stay strong. Stay strong." I muttered to myself.

"No, no, I mean–I mean like a thing on my body." He clarified.

"Well, what was it?" Joey made a cringed face.

"I–I don't know. It's–It's kind of in a place that's not...it's not visually accessible to me. And I was hoping maybe you guys could–could...help me out." He stuttered out before going to take his pants off.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Uh–uh–uh! Hey!" Joey and Chandler exclaimed simultaneously while I tried not to cry right then and there.

"This is...I can't do this." I ran out of their while holding back my vomit. Later that afternoon, I headed down to Central Perk with Joey, Chandler, and Rachel.

"And these are my friends." Phoebe came over to us with a pretty cute guy. "People, this is Vince. Vince, the people." She introduced us.

"H–H–Hi." I shook his hand but stopped when Joey pulled me back down.

"You've got a little bit of drool there." Joey teased me.

"Vince is a fireman." Phoebe added.

"Wow! Have you ever rescued anyone from a burning building before?" Rachel looked up at him.

"98 hot saves. Highest on the force." He answered.

"Hey, if Joey and I play with matches, we can get you up to an even hundred." Chandler gave him two thumbs up.

"Fire safety is not a joke, son." Vince stared at my brother.

"You're right. I know." Chandler nodded his head.

"If saving lives doesn't work out for you, I could get you a job at Calvin Klein as a model." I handed him my card.

"Thank you." He smiled at me. "Look, I've got to go. I'm on call tonight." He turned to Phoebe. "See you Saturday." He pecked her lips.

"Okay." She bit the tip of her tongue and watched him leave before sitting in the armchair.

"Suparna, you should pick up your jaw. Wouldn't want you to catch any flies." Joey wrapped an arm around me.

"Aww, you don't have to be jealous, Joe." I kissed his cheek. "You're the only one for me. I was simply offering the man an alternate profession." I justified my aimless flirting.

"He's cute, Pheebs. But I thought you just started dating the kindergarten teacher?" Rachel furrowed her brows.

"Jason? Yeah, yeah, uh–huh. We're seeing each other tonight." She nodded her head.

"Pheebs, what...Pheebs?" Rachel called out to her. "Two dates in one day? That is so unlike you." Rachel scoffed.

"You're become a female Joey." I pinched Joey's cheeks teasingly.

"I know, I know. I'm like playing the field, you know. Like juggling two guys. Sowing my wild oats." She squealed in excitement. "You know, this kind of like, you know, oat–sowing, field–playing juggler." She summarized.

"Do they know about each other, Pheebs?" Joey questioned her.

"Ha. Does a dog's lips move when he reads?" She retorted. The four of us shared a weird look. "Okay, no. They don't know about each other." She confessed.

"Guys, hey." Ross came into the cafe.

"I can't even look at you." I looked away from him. Chandler and Joey went over to talk to him.

"Pete's breaking up with me." Monica came in from the back.

"What?" The guys joined us.

"Yeah, I just checked my messages, and he said that when he gets back from Atlanta, 'we need to talk'." She did some air quotes with her fingers.

"And?" Rachel motioned for her to continue.

"That's it. People never say 'we need to talk' un–unless it's a bad thing." Her voice broke sadly.

"Well, that doesn't necessarily mean he's breaking up with you." Joey countered, the rest of us agreeing with him.

"Really?" Her eyebrows raised in hope.

"Maybe he just cheated on you." Joey shrugged his shoulders.

"Joey, Joey, Joey." I shook my head in disappointment. The next day, Monica, Chandler, Joey, and I were in the coffee house, just hanging out.

"I've got to go water Pete's plants." Monica checked her watch. "You know what? If he's going to break up with me, maybe I won't water his plants." She became salty.

"If he's going to break up with you, maybe Joey and I should water his plants. If you know what I mean." Chandler nodded his head slowly and smirked.

"Or...we could go over there and pee on them." Joey chuckled.

"Read your magazine, sweetie." I pat his shoulder.

"I can't take it, you know?" Phoebe and Rachel walked into the cafe. "I'm just always afraid one of them is going to catch me with the other one. It's making me crazy." She worried.

"Honey, well, then why don't you break up with one of them?" Rachel suggested.

"Woah, woah, woah. What, uh, what happened to playing the field?" Joey glanced up at her.

"It just, it doesn't feel like playing anymore. It feels like work. It feels like I'm working in the field." She enunciated.

"So, Pheebs, pick one of them." Rachel took a seat in the armchair.

"Which one do you like more?" Monica inquired.

"Vince is great, you know, 'cause he's like...he's a guy guy, you know. He's just so burly. So very burly..." Phoebe giggled, probably thinking about Vince's figures.

"Good. So there you go. Go with Vince." Joey shrugged his shoulders.

"But Jason's really sensitive." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Sensitive is important. Pick him." Chandler declared.

"Yeah." Phoebe agreed.

"Alright, sure, go with the sissy." Joey rolled his eyes.

"You do realize you became a sissy once we started dating, right?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"No, no, no. I meant Chandler." He pointed at his roommate. "And, yeah. You're right." He kissed me softly, making the girls sigh in awe and my brother gag. Monica took us over to Pete's place. Rachel, Phoebe, and I split up from the rest of them and stayed at the kitchen.

"Suparna, put down the ice cream." Rachel scolded me.

"But it's so good." I had added some sprinkles, hot fudge, and cherries to make a sundae.

"Pete's going to know." Phoebe put her hands on her hips. I put down a twenty on the table.

"Happy?" The three of us joined the others in the kitchen.

"This place is amazing." Rachel gushed.

"God, that is the nicest kitchen." Phoebe giggled.

"I know." Monica smiled.

"No, but it's the nicest kitchen. The refrigerator told me to have a great day." She emphasized.

"Suparna." Monica raised an eyebrow at me.

"I left a twenty in the kitchen, and the refrigerator told me to help myself." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Look at this. A millionaire's checkbook." Joey flipped through a binder.

"Joey, put that down." Monica practically begged him. Then, a phone started to ring. "Oh my God. That's Pete. Okay, get out!" She ordered. "How the hell do you answer a video call?" She stood in front of the little TV.

"Monica?" Pete's face showed up. The rest of us dropped to the ground so he wouldn't see us.

"I guess that's how." Monica answered her own question.

"Hey, Monica. How's it going?" He asked her sweetly.

"Oh, it's good. It's...it's good. Just watering the plants." She replied.

"Don't forget that ficus over there by Rachel." He reminded her while seeing us.

"Uh...Chandler's on the couch!" Rachel stood up and pointed at my brother.

"I see him. You guys are the worst hiders ever." He chuckled.

"Hey, Pete." The six of us greeted him.

"Liking that ice cream sundae, Suparna?" Pete asked me.

"Yeah." I blushed. "But I left a twenty in the kitchen. And the refrigerator told me to help myself...so I did." I held up the ice cream container.

"Uh, Pete, the other day when you said that you needed to talk—just so I know, is it good news or bad news?" Mon fidgeted with her fingers.

"Oh, it's good news. No, it's definitely good news." He assured her. "Hold on a second, I have another call." He held up a remote. "Hey, it's me." He said.

"Still me." Monica glanced back at him.

"No, it's not. I've got a picture–in–picture here." He explained. "Yeah, I've got to call you back later." She waited for him to finish his call. "Monica, you—I'll have to call you later." He repeated.

"Oh. Oh, okay. Um, so I'll see you soon." She waved at him.

"I love you." He smiled.

"And I love you." She blushed.

"We love you." The rest of us waved at the camera before it turned black.

"Okay. Well, it's good news. It's good news." Monica barely contained her excitement.

"So, what do you think the good news is?" Chandler inquired.

"Look at this." Joey spoke up from his spot at Pete's desk. "He wrote a check for $50,000 to 'Hugo Lindgren Ring Design'." Monica's eyes widened. "Oh, sorry. What do you think the good news is?" He turned in his chair.

"Oh, my." Monica gasped.

"Monica's going to marry a millionaire!" Rachel exclaimed.

"You've got to get Mom on the phone. Call Mom! Call Mom!" Ross yelled at his little sister..

"Hello!" A voice came from the video monitor.

"And that's Pete's mom." Monica kept the smile on her face before the seven of us got onto the ground again. We headed back to Monica's place.

"No. You definitely have to make it a theme wedding, and the theme could be: look how much money we've got." Rach suggested to her. "You know? You could put–You could put money in the invitations. You could have little money place settings. And, uh, you could start with a money salad. I meant, it'll be dry, but people will love it." Rachel listed out.

"I could get Calvin Klein to make you a money wedding dress." Rachel and I started to discuss.

"Would you two stop? We've only been going out a couple of weeks. We don't even know if he'll propose." Monica grabbed a drink from the fridge.

"Yes, but Pete's not like other people." Chandler sat down. "On your first date, he took you to Rome." He reminded her. "For most guys, that's like a third or fourth date kind of thing." He shrugged his shoulders.

"If that's what it is, then it's–it's crazy." She stuttered out.

"Monica's right. We're talking about getting married here, okay? She cannot just rush into this." Ross leaned against my chair.

"Oh, what do you know? You married a lesbian." Rachel shot back.

"Alright, I got to go. I have to breakup with Vince." Phoebe glanced down at her watch.

"So you're going with the teacher then?" We looked up at her.

"Yeah. I like Vince a lot, you know, but Jason is so sensitive, you know? And...in the long run, I think sensitive is–is better than having just like a really, really, really nice...body." Phoebe trembled on her words. "Jason. Definitely Jason." She broke herself out of a trance. "Okay, wish me luck." She called out before heading out.

"Good luck." We called out, and the door closed. Then, Rachel suddenly squealed, startling all of us.

"Sorry. I was just imagining what it would be like to catch the money bouquet." Rachel apologized. The next day, I ran into the coffeehouse to see Phoebe, Rachel, and Monica.

"Okay, I know it's super soon, but I can squeeze you in for a fitting next Tuesday at 3:00." I blurted out.

"What's in the bag?" She nodded towards the hanger I was carrying around.

"This...is what you're going to wear when he asks you." I opened it up to reveal the piece.

"Wow! Woah. Can I borrow that?" The three of them exclaimed.

"You can keep it if you want to. It's just a little something I designed." I sat down in the armchair and watched them stare at the dress.

"Designed? You designed this?" Rachel gasped.

"I just had a friend actually make it out of fabric, but yeah." I nodded my head.

"Suparna, thank you so much." Monica hugged me tightly.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I expect to be a bridesmaid. Maybe the maid of honor." I pointed a finger at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 14K 36
π˜π—΅π—² 𝗼𝗻𝗲 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ the youngest geller kid falling for her sarcastic neighbour 𝗼𝗿 π˜π—΅π—² 𝗼𝗻𝗲 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ evelyn realizing he had already fallen...
81K 1.5K 19
"A million people, Joey Tribbiani. A million people around me that I could've fallen in love with. And out of all of them, I fell in love with you." ...
53.3K 836 17
𝐈𝐟 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲| "but you'll never know unless you try again"
107K 2.4K 19
"You free this afternoon?" "Don't tell me I gotta be there at tea time!" Amy Harvey is a 25 year old snarky young adult from Britain that moved to Ne...