SEVENTY FOUR

"If I had to, I'd pee on any one of you!"

----------

"Great. Joey, I can barely walk now." I gripped onto the wall as I sat down on our bed.

"That's my job, baby." He wrapped an arm around my waist and let me lean on him for support.

"Um, I do have one other surprise for you." I reached over to grab my bag, but Joey kindly got it for me. I pulled out my little pack of pills and handed it to him.

"What's this?" He furrowed his brows.

"I'm...I think I'm ready to get off of my birth control pills." I blushed slightly. "I know we aren't married or even engaged, but if you're not ready, I totally understand. I just thought I should let you know." I played with my hands.

"Are you sure you're ready? I mean, I don't want to force you into anything either." He tilted my chin up.

"I don't think I've ever been this ready for something in my entire life." I let out a shaky chuckle.

"Okay. Okay, let's do it." He kissed my temple.

"But I think we should keep using condoms until we both get tested for STDs." I thought out loud.

"Sounds like a great idea." He agreed.

"And if the condom breaks...we could become parents." He stared into my eyes.

"I love you." I placed my right hand on his cheek.

"I love you, too." He pulled me in for a deep and sensual kiss. We headed out to the kitchen where Monica and Chandler were hanging out.

"Shoot. We're out of soda." Monica shut the refrigerator door.

"I'll go out and get you some." Chandler stood up from the dining table.

"Really?" She asked him hopefully.

"Nope! 'Cause I'm not your boyfriend." He clapped once before sitting back down.

"Hey." Phoebe came in.

"Pheebs, how did it go?" Monica asked her.

"Well...my mom's friend Phoebe is actually my birth mom." She admitted.

"I found a dried–up seahorse." Chandler held it up.

"Sweetie, what are you talking about?" I furrowed my brows.

"Oh, my new mom who's a big, fat abandoner." She cursed.

"Wait a second, Pheebs. Don't you want to stay here and talk about it?" Joey suggested.

"No. I want...I need to be alone." She headed upstairs. "Suparna! Monica!" She whisper–yelled at us.

"Right. Sorry." The two of us rushed over to her. The next day, Chandler, Monica, Joey, and I were at the beach. Joey was playing in the sand while the three of us soaked under the sun.