SIXTY FOUR

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

----------

"Hey." Monica and I glanced back to see Rachel step out of the shower.

"Hey." She greeted us.

"How was the big anniversary dinner?" I cut up the fruits while Monica tossed them into the blender.

"Well...we never actually got to dinner." She answered.

"Nice." Monica and I chuckled.

"Uh, no, not really. We kind of broke up." Rachel grabbed the pitcher from behind us and went to the kitchen.

"What?" Our heads shot to look at her. Of course, Monica hit the button on the blender that had no top on. The three of us screamed before Monica turned it off.

"Oh my God! Monica, it's on the ceiling." The three of us looked up to see the orange–colored smoothie.

"That's okay. This is more important than fruit...on my ceiling." Monica whined but eventually let it go.

"You broke up?" I went over to Rachel.

"Yeah, but it's okay because when Ross left, Mark came over." She poured herself some orange juice.

"Oh, no! Rachel, you and Mark?" Monica cried out.

"No, no, it's okay. Calm down." Rachel said to her. "Mark and I talked, and I realized how much I love your stupid brother and..." She wiped smoothing off of us. "Yeah, we got our problems, but I really want to make it work." She admitted to us.

"This is great!" I cheered happily. "What would make it better is if we didn't have smoothie on the wall." I raised an eyebrow at Monica.

"If you're so bothered by it, you can clean it up." She suggested.

"Why should I? You're going to clean it up anyway." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"She's got you there." Rachel backed me up. A bit later, Rachel headed to work, but I stayed at Monica's apartment, watching her mop the ceiling.

"It's your favorite guy in the whole entire world!" Joey came into Mon's apartment.

"And what makes you think that?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Because I bet you want smoothies." He pulled out a tray of smoothies from behind him.

"You genius!" Monica took the drinks from him and set them down on the dining table.

"God, it's my favorite guy in the whole entire world!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him all around his face, ending with his lips.

"Sweetie, you know how much I'd love to continue this, but Ross needs to talk to me and your brother about something." He pecked my lips a couple of times before leaving. I turned around to see Monica mopping with one hand and drink her smoothie with other.