SEVENTY SEVEN

"Hold on, I'll get the plunger

"Hold on, I'll get the plunger."

----------

"New wallet, huh?" Phoebe nodded towards Chandler's new wallet.

"Yeah, it was time. The old condom ring in the leather just doesn't say 'cool' anymore, you know?" He replied.

"Rachel, you just put an empty carton back in the fridge." Monica got up from the dining table and went over to it.

"I know, yeah, but the garbage was full." Rachel pointed at the overflowing trash.

"Have you ever taken out the trash?" Monica closed the fridge after taking out the empty milk carton and held out the bag of trash and an empty pizza box.

"Well, I, uh...thought you liked doing it." Rachel answered before taking the bags from her before heading towards the door, but she pushed turned around.

"Third door on the left." Monica informed her venomously.

"Right." She said before quickly leaving. After a couple minutes, Rachel came back with the empty pizza box and tears in her eyes.

"God! If you're gonna cry about it..." Monica spat out at her before taking the box. Rachel just let out another sob and covered her mouth. Once Monica came back, she sat down and told us what happened.

"Woah, woah, woah. Treeger made you cry?" Joey questioned.

"Yes." She buried her face in her hands. "He said really mean things that were only partly true." She cried.

"I'm going down there, and I'm going to teach that guy a lesson." Joey headed towards the door.

"Joey, please, don't do that. I think it's best if we just forget about it." Monica called out to him.

"That's easy for you to say. You weren't almost just killed." Rachel looked up at her.

"Alright, that's it. School is in session!" Joey pointed at all of us before heading out the door. As soon as the door closed, everyone turned to me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll go after him." I rolled my eyes and went after my boyfriend. I found Joey by the stairs. "Oh, were you waiting for me?" I placed a hand on my chest.

"Obviously. I always need my girl." He grabbed my hand gently, and we went down to Treeger's. We got to Apartment Number 0, which was labeled 'Maintenance Supervisor'. Joey knocked on the door, and Treeger opened up a moment later.

"Tribbiani. Suparna. Mm." He greeted us. "Hold on, I'll get the plunger." He assured us, mostly Joey.

"Hey! You hold on, pal." Joey called him back to us. "Now, you made our friend Rachel cry, so now you're going to go up there, and you're going to apologize to her unless you wanna me to call the landlord." He threatened.