THIRTEEN

"Nice? They were nice

"Nice? They were nice. I mean, that's it? I mean, mittens are nice."

----------

"Tell them the story about your patient who thinks things are like other things." Phoebe asked her boyfriend who didn't seem to be following along. "Like when the phone rings, she takes a shower." She added, making us laugh.

"That's pretty much it." Her boyfriend looked at the three of us. "But you tell it really well, sweetie." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"Okay." She giggled a little. "Now go away so we can talk about you." She nudged him away.

"Fine. I'll miss you." He smiled before walking over to the guys.

"Isn't he great?" The four of us leaned closer to each other.

"He's so cute." Rachel agreed. "He seems to like you so much."

"I know. I know." Phoebe nodded her head. "He's so sweet, oh, and so complicated, you know. And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky."

"So, do you think you'll do it on his couch?" Monica, Rachel, and I nudged her teasingly

"I don't know. I think that's a little weird." She replied, scrunching up her face a little. "It's vinyl." We chuckled slightly before heading over to the guys.

"You guys want anything else?" Rachel asked them.

"Could I have—" Chandler glanced back at her.

"No, I'm sorry, we're all out of those. Anybody else?" She looked around the gang.

"D–Did I miss something?" Phoebe's boyfriend Roger spoke up and asked.

"No, she's still upset because I saw her boobies." Chandler replied, making us look at him in shock and surprise.

"Wh–What were you doing looking at her boobies?" Ross asked.

"It was an accident. It's not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of doughnuts." My brother chuckled a little.

"Can we please change the subject?" Rachel crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, 'cause, hello, these are not her boobies. These are her breasts." Phoebe pointed to Rachel's boobs and replied.

"Pheebs, I was hoping for more of a change." Rachel sat down in the arm chair.

"I don't know why you're so embarrassed. They were very nice boobies." Chandler complimented her. I leaned over and smacked his shoulder.

"Nice? They were nice. I mean, that's it? I mean, mittens are nice." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay. Rock. Hard place. Me." He pretended to place his head between two objects.