SIXTY FIVE

"Hey, shut up

"Hey, shut up. You're not my real mom!"

----------

"Guys, I thought you were taking Ross to the game." Monica, Phoebe, and I stepped into the coffeehouse.

"We are. He's meeting us here." Chandler and Joey looked up at us.

"No. Rachel is meeting us here." I motioned towards me and the girls.

"Come on, they can be in the same room." Phoebe cut in.

"You should have been there last night." Joey and I shared a look.

"Why? What happened now?" Phoebe asked him.

"Ross was hanging out at our place. Rachel comes over to borrow some moisturizer from Chandler—" Joey was telling them the story.

"Hey, Joey, would you...? How hard is it to say 'something'? 'Rachel came over to borrow...something'." Chandler interrupted his roommate.

"Don't get upset with him, Chandler. Rachel didn't like the brand Joey uses." I giggled.

"Thanks a lot." Joey stuck his tongue out at me. "Anyway, her and Ross just started yelling at each other." Joey finished his story.

"Wait, why was he yelling at her? He's the one who slept with someone else." Phoebe inquired.

"I guess he says that because they were on a break when it happened, she should've forgiven him now." He said.

"He is so unreasonable. God!" Phoebe rolled her eyes. "Although, I think I understand what he means." She changed her mind and agreed with him. "Oh my God, this is like 60 Minutes. Okay, when at first you're really mad at that pharmaceutical company for making the drug, and then, you know, you just feel bad for the people because they needed to make their hair grow." She gave us an analogy.

"You know what this is like? This is like when our parents divorced." Chandler glanced at me.

"Man, I hope Ross doesn't try to kidnap me after Girl Scouts." I pretended to worry.

"W–Wait, you were a Girl Scout?" Joey visibly gulped.

"I made her sell my stuff for Cub Scouts." Chandler chuckled.

"Does something about me being a Girl Scout make you...happy?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Suparna, what are you—alright, listen here, buddy. That is my little sister." Chandler glared at Joey after realizing what I meant by 'happy'.

"You know, I had a dream that Ross and Rachel were still together. Like they never even broke up." Phoebe thankfully changed the subject. "And we were all just, like, hanging out together, and everyone was happy. And nobody slept with that Xerox girl." She let out a sad sigh.