ELEVEN

"That's too much information!"

----------

"Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?" Chandler asked Monica and Phoebe after they explained to us how they're basically in love with a guy in a coma.

"He doesn't have anyone." Monica replied as she opened up a pack of popcorn.

"Yeah. We feel kind of responsible." Phoebe added, which kind of made sense.

"I can't believe you said 'Whoo–hoo'." Joey spoke up. "I don't even say 'Whoo–hoo'." He motioned towards himself.

"Oh! She's coming up! She's coming up!" Rachel raised the volume on the screen so they could watch our mother's new book.

"We–We don't have to watch this." Chandler picked up the remote. "Weekend at Bernie's is on Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax." He was about to change the channel.

"No!" Rachel yelled out, smacking the remote out of his hands before turning back to the screen.

"Come on. This is your guys' mom." Joey held the remote. "Even Suparna's having a great time watching this." He pointed towards me.

"That's because I'm playing Weekend at Bernie's in my head." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Dead guy getting hit in the groin 20, 30 times!" Chandler tried to make it sound fun, but it really wasn't working. Of course, they

"Buona sera." I heard some guy say. With a little bit of hope, I turned around, only to see Rachel and her new guy, Paolo, making out. {Good evening.}

"When did rigatoni get back from Rome?" Ross' mood made a 180 turn very quick.

"Last night." Monica and I answered at the same time.

"Really? So then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire?" Ross looked between me and Monica. "Just a dream I had. But, phew!" 

"Hey! Hey! Hey! She's on." Phoebe let us know as my mother walked on stage.

"Ah! Nora Bing!" Paolo pointed to the screen and said with his thick Italian accent.

"Your mom was arrested?" Phoebe asked when the host asked her about it.

"Shh! Shh! We're too busy beaming in pride." Chandler handed me a pint of ice cream. Mom mentioned how after having sex with a guy, she craves Kung Pao chicken.

"That's too much information!" Chandler yelled at the TV as if she could hear.

"No wonder Suparna eats Chinese food like every day." Joey nudged my shoulder. She mentioned going on a book tour, and she would be seeing us tomorrow here in New York.

"Great. This is the way that we find out." Chandler was about to get some chocolate syrup. 

"Most moms use the phone." I grumbled before scooping another gigantic spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. She also mentioned how she bought Chandler his first condoms.