SIXTY NINE

"And then expect to go off gallivanting with your friends? Well, I don't think so, mister!"

----------

"So whose idea was it to put everybody at the diner on skates?" Rachel asked. She, Phoebe, and I were helping Monica skate on skates.

"Some idiot customer put a suggestion in the suggestion box." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh my God! They took my idea!" Phoebe jumped up and down before sending Monica my way.

"That was you?" Monica exclaimed.

"Yeah." Phoebe nodded her head.

"Alright, there you go." I pushed her towards Rachel.

"Rachel, I made you a hot cocoa." Gunther stepped out of the coffeehouse.

"Oh my G—" Monica winced as she was about to bump into Rachel.

"It's so nice—" Rachel was cut off with Monica trampling over her.

"Are you guys o—" I went over to them but tripped over a crack and fell right next to Rachel before Monica rolled onto my back.

"Shoot! Are you guys alright?" Phoebe came over to us. The three of us moaned and groaned in pain.

"Oh, my." My boyfriend stepped out of Central Perk and smirked when he saw the three of us on top of each other in a...compromising pose. The three of us looked up and glared at him. Later that night, Joey and I were at his place, watching some Quincy, M.E. to pass the time.

"Hey." Chandler came out of his room.

"You know, with that goatee, you kind of look like Satan." Joey called out to him.

"So that's why the priest threw holy water on me." Chandler gasped in surprise. Joey didn't say anything else and turned his recliner to face the TV.

"Joey, you have got to get over that actress you're working with. Who cares if she's making fun of you?" I looked over at him.

"I care. And I thought you would defend me." Joey pouted.

"Go cheer him up with some sex, Suparna." Chandler suggested.

"You don't think I tried that already?" I looked back at him. "Nothing's working." I sighed.

"Come out with me and Ross tonight. I mean, anything is better than sitting around here crying all day about the company hating you." Chandler advised.

"Hey, I was crying because...because nobody believed Quincy's theory, okay?" He motioned towards the screen.

"No, you weren't. I've been sitting here next to you this entire time." I reminded him.

"Thanks, baby." He stuck his tongue out at me, making me do that same right back at him.

"Hi." Ross came bounding into the apartment. "I'm going to be on TV!" He pumped his fists into the air.