Wonderwall [Vanessa/you] [Hi...

Por UnAmericanTeen

College freshman Y/n Y/ln has worked her entire life to attend Stanford University and now that she's got tha... Más

Cast
Pilot
Episode one
Episode two
Episode three
Episode four
Episode five
Episode six
Episode seven
Episode eight
Episode nine
Episode ten
Episode eleven
6/30... maybe
Episode twelve
Episode thirteen
Episode fourteen
Episode fifteen
Episode sixteen
Episode seventeen
Episode eighteen
Episode nineteen
Episode twenty
To clarify
Episode twenty one
Episode twenty two
Episode twenty four
Episode twenty five
Episode twenty six
Episode twenty seven
Wonderwall Season Two Teaser
S2. Episode one
S2. Episode two
S2. Episode three
S2. Episode four
S2. Episode five
S2. Episode six
S2. Episode seven
S2. Episode eight
S2. Episode nine
S2.Episode ten
S2. Episode eleven
S2. Episode twelve
S2. Episode thirteen
S2. Episode fourteen
S2. Episode fifteen
S2. Episode sixteen
S2. Episode seventeen
S3: Episode One

Episode twenty three

9.9K 419 372
Por UnAmericanTeen

S1:E23 truth spills like oil in water

-

Monday

"I'm definitely calling you again, Sarah." I said with a smirk as I leaned against the door, shirtless and clad in a some low hanging sweats.

The girls smile dropped as she scoffed. "It's Kiara." I winced as she spun around and walked out of the frat house.

Whoops.

Tuesday

"My parents are out of town.." I raised my eyebrows as I looked away from my computer at the girl who sat besides me. She had on a red 'Stanford Cheer' hoodie. "I have a hot tub."

"A hot tub?" I hummed out as I spun side to side on the wheelie chair. "You make nachos?"

...

"Oh my god, you're so big." The cheerleader moaned as she bounced on top of me, water splashing up on my chest.

I gripped her ass with one hand under the water before reaching out of the hot tub with the other hand to grab the cheesy chip off of the plate before dropping it into my mouth with a smile. She did made some good ass nachos..

Wednesday

"Has anyone seen our captain?" I heard someone call from outside of the storage room.

"Y/n, hurry up." Jasmine hissed as I buttoned my ball pants, sliding the cup in right after. I looked up at her while she re-tucked her jersey. "I shouldn't have- dammit. Everyone's gonna wonder why we disappeared at the same time ugh."

I smirked and grabbed my glove as I walked past her, my palm smacking her ass loudly. "And they'll all envy that you got a mid practice taste of Y/nn instead of them." I threw a wink over my shoulder, walking out the rest of the way as she groaned behind me.

Thursday

I sat on my bed as I drunk a protein shake, my eyes on the television as I watched the Dodgers play against the Royals. Then I felt it.

A weird uncomfortable pulling in my abdomen that made me groan. I set my protein shake down and lifted off the bed, thinking I just had to pee. But when I stood at the toilet with my pants down, I started to empty my bladder, only to stop abruptly when I felt a burning sensation.

"Oh fuck." I winced, the pain in my stomach growing. I tried to pee again but got the same result but ten times stronger. What the hell was this??

Friday

"Yep." The Doctor raised her head from the folder of paper with a sympathetic smile. "You have chlamydia."

"Ha! Fuck.." I glared at Joseph who raised his hands, small snickers still leaving his mouth.

"Yeah, you've either been having unprotected sex or oral sex with someone who has it.." I nodded slowly and scratched the back of my head. I had an STI... what the fuck. "Luckily it's common and curable. I'll have you set up to take antibiotics twice a day for two weeks, and no intercourse until I clear you, got it?" I frowned before nodding. "Good." She wrote something down on a half sheet slip of paper before handing it to me. "Go to your nearest pharmacy and pick up your medications, should be ready within two hours."

I stood up with Jospeh, pulling my sweats off my junk a bit. "And remember." She pointed at me. "No sex.. you'll either give it to someone else or get yourself in more serious issues."

"Yes ma'am." She nodded and opened the door for us, turning down the opposite hall. "I bet it was Sarah." I huffed out.

"You mean Kiara?" He teased and I shoved him as he laughed. "Bro that's fucking crazy, can't believe you have Chlamydia... who's been sucking your dick?"

"No ones been sucking my dick... oh wait," I stopped and grabbed his jacket with wide eyes. "Oh fuck, she's going to kill me."

His eyebrows furrowed. "Who?"

-

"You have what?!"

"Jasmine." I said cautiously as she jumped off my lap, her hands up with a look of disgust. "I didn't know-"

"I knew I should've made you wear a condom." She shook her hands and looked down at herself, her breathing picking up. "Am I going to die??"

"No." I said quickly and sat up, groaning as I cupped my sensitive scrotum. "You might not have it... but you should get tested. And if you do, you just gotta take meds for two weeks and not have sex."

"Ugh." She groaned and dropped back onto my bed, her face covered. She started mumbling something in Spanish and it sounded harsh so I just didn't comment on it.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Just be lucky it isn't HIV or AIDS." I nodded with my head down while picking at the loose strings in my sheet, feeling embarrassed. "Hey," I raised my head as she grabbed my hand. "It's okay, sorry for snapping but can you blame me?" I shook my head. "You're still a bit.. naive with sex. With these college girls, you can't go bare just because it feels good. They're not always clean, okay?"

"Yeah.. are you clean?" I questioned jokingly and she rolled her eyes.

"Well probably not now with your ass." I chuckled as she slapped my shoulder. "I've been active since sophomore year in high school and I never had problems with this shit. Who knew the nerd would give me something-"

"I am not a nerd... I'm a hot ass Kappa Alpha who.." I trailed off as I sat up when my lower stomach started to ache again.

"Who has Chlamydia? Yeah." I smacked my lips before laying back on the bed. "Poor baby, just wanted to get her dick wet."

"Stop," I huffed out. I closed my eyes before reopening them when I felt her hand rest on my stomach and she softly rubbed the area. "Aw you're sweet today?"

"Shut up before I tell the whole school you have Chlamydia." I pursed my lips before nodding silently. "I win."

"Whatever." I closed my eyes and leaned back into the bed. "Thanks Jasmine, I know I kinda fucked up."

"You did." I cracked one eye open as she stared at me with a teasing smirk. "But, it's okay."

We spent the majority of the day laying in my bed, watching movies, eating food, then we headed to the doctor to get her tested. Turns out, by some miracle, she didn't get it. A lot of teasing and gloating went there, claiming she had the 'golden pussy.' I

Whatever that meant. But after I dropped her ass off at her dorm, I felt like I needed to see someone. Someone I haven't spoken to since November..

"Get out." I frowned as I walked into the empty record store that was blasting some Queen song. "I mean it." She huffed with her eyes on her phone. "Get out."

"I miss you, Viv." I said as I twiddled my thumbs. "Can we please talk?"

"No." She deadpanned, finally raising her head up to look at me. "Go talk to Vanessa. You both deserve each other."

I grabbed a chair and sat at the counter opposite her. "I'm not here to talk about Vanessa or any girl. I just want my sister back."

"Well that ships sailed, sis." She stood up and turned around, grabbing a crate of records and walking around the counter. "It sailed when you slept with my girlfriend."

I sighed and stood up, following her to the music displays. "I know, I fucked up. I'm aware and I know I can't take it back." She nodded sarcastically as she slid a record into its place. "But we're family... we gotta somehow get back to how we use to be."

"Ha, doubt it." She said with a bitter chuckle. "There's literally nothing you can say that'll make me feel any better about this Y/n-"

"I have Chlamydia." I said and she immediately froze, slowly turning to face me. "Yep."

"Wait," she leaned against the display table, trying to stifle a laugh. "Did.. did Vanessa give you the clam?" A sudden loud laugh left her lips as she hunched over, her hands on her knees. "Oh fuck," I rolled my eyes as she raised back up, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Okay yeah, that kinda makes me feel better."

"Glad it does, but no, it wasn't Vanessa." She cocked her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "Vanessa and I.. we didn't 'break up' but it didn't work." She continued to stare knowingly. "She was still sleeping with other people so I uh I ended it and started doing the same."

"And you didn't wrap your your willy, correct?" I nodded. "Dumbass." She huffed out. "And this is why I came out here with you.. I knew you'd do some dumb shit like this."

"Exactly.. that's why I need you." Vivian rolled her eyes and turned back to her records. "Please Viv.. I need my sister back. I'm sorry I ever let a girl get between us and I'll never do it again."

"Fine." She faced me again. "Only because you getting Chlamydia is punishment enough. No sex for two weeks and some is gonna be brutal." I nodded in agreement. "Anyways, I'm heading to a concert tonight with some friends and we have an extra ticket.. come with?"

"I- sure, I'll come." She gave me a nod. "Alright well, I gotta head to weight room. Text me the deets?"

"Yup." She mumbled.

I smiled to myself, a pep in my step as I started to the door. Then it hit me. "Hey Viv." She looked up with a nod. "How do you know that you have to wait two weeks before having sex again?"

She smirked to herself and turned back around. "Ask Vanessa when you get the chance." My eyes widened. "See you tonight, sis."

Oh hell no.

-

I tapped my hands on the steering wheel as I drove through the parking structure that led to the Bing concert hall. I wasn't sure who's concert this was but by the amount of cars, I knew it had to be someone good.

When I finally found a parking spot, I parked and looked in the mirror as I checked my appearance. I looked good. I then grabbed my meds from the glove compartment and tossed two into my mouth, downing it with water.

I heard my phone go off and I looked down at it as I grabbed my hat.

Viv😈: ask for Barb & he'll give you the ticket

Me: Okay, thanks.

I grabbed my car keys and my phone before climbing out of my truck and starting down elevator. I saw it closing so I jogged up. "Hey, hold the elevator please!" I called out and a person stuck their hand out. I sighed in relief. "Thank..." I stopped, my eyes catching Nylah's... then Vanessa's. "You."

"Hm." Ny mumbled and crossed her arms. "Should've let it close." She mumbled under her breath. I smiled awkwardly and stood in the dark corner while they took the other side. "You don't seem like the type to like The 1975."

Who the fuck...

"Well uh you don't judge a book by its cover." She tilted her head and looked at me up and down with a snort before looking ahead again. I looked over at Vanessa but her head was down the entire time, focused on her shoes. I opened my mouth to say something but the sound of the elevator pinging stopped me. "Well uh.. enjoy the show." I shorted before walking out.

I could feel Vanessa's eyes on my back but I kept my eyes forward and kept walking until I reached the front.

I waited in the short line for a bit before reaching the front where a guard stood. I asked for who Vivian told me to and they simply asked for my ID before handing me a white ticket stub, pointing me in the direction of which way to go. The arena was packed as hell, not to mention the dimmed lights didn't help in the slightest.

"Y/nn!" I looked up and saw Viv waving her hand. I smiled and climbed up the stairs before reaching her. "So, guys, this is Y/n. Y/n this is Troye, Ashley, and Justine." I raised my eyebrows when her Justine was my Justine. Hm.

"We know each other, actually." Justine said with a knowing grin.

Viv looked between us before shaking her head. "Of course you do. Anyways, yeah, this is little sis."

"Not by a lot."

"I can buy alcohol, you cannot." She quipped with a wink. "But uh yeah, you got here just in time. The 1975 are headlining."

"Yeah, I figured there would be an opener so I took my time." She chucked before leaning down to pick up a soda cup, then handing it to me. "What's this?"

"Jack and Coke." I hummed and took a sip out of the straw, nodding at how well the mixture was. "Ashley is amazing when it comes to blending so, thank her."

The blue haired girl saluted me as she sipped on her own cup.

Suddenly, a loud drum hit and everyone started screaming. I raised my head to the stage and saw a group of four boys on stage, three in front and one on the drums. So this was 'The 1975' I brought the straw to my lips and took a sip as I nodded along to the song. It was something about 'Chocolate.' I think I've heard that song on the radio a couple of times.

After a few more songs, I felt like an idiot for not knowing more of them. They were actually dope as fuck. They were groovy but also could get indie. I liked diverse bands like that. And the front man, Viv told me his name was Matty, was hot. If I wasn't gay and packing, I'd probably be drooling over the guy.

"I'm going to go pee, this drink ran straight through me." I shouted over the music to Viv, shaking the empty cup. She gave me a thumbs up before draping her arm over Troye's shoulder as they swayed to the music.

I jogged down the steps, my stomach shifting uncomfortably at the need for me to empty my bladder. I looked at the girls restroom line and saw it damn near wrapping around the building. Fuck that.

I waltzed into the guys bathroom and turned my hat forwards before standing at the urinals, emptying my urine. I sighed in content as the steady stream provided a less a relieving feeling in my stomach. And, luckily with the medicine, I didn't feel any burning sensations in my dick. That would've sucked.

Once I was done, I washed my hands before walking out of the bathroom, turning my cap back backwards.

"Y/n." I raised my head and saw Nylah walking out of the bathroom. "Vanessa told me not to say anything, but are you stupid?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as she grabbed my forearm and dragged me around the bathrooms, near the entrance to the backstage area that was blocked off by a guard.

"What? What are you talking about?" I questioned.

She spun around, her head shaking. "Vanessa didn't sleep with anyone." I felt the air leave my lungs in a rush as her arms crossed. "I talked to you about this. I told you that she has trouble trusting people.. of course when she thinks you're with your ex she'll freak and try to protect herself. I don't get how you didn't see that."

"But.." I shook my head and looked down at the ground. "Jase.. she kissed Jase-"

"Because you were cuddling up with who, Y/n? And as soon as you left, she pushed Jase off of her and went home." My mouth slowly hung open as she nodded. "And now since you've been 'hoeing' out, she doesn't eat, or sleep, or pass any of her damn tests."

So.. she was all in? She only lied because she was threatened by Loren but.. that means all this was for nothing. I could've been Chlamydia free goddamit!

I leaned back against the wall in astonishment as Nylah's words repeated themselves in my head. Oh I felt fucking stupid. How didn't I.. realize it?

I rubbed down my face before raising my head back up. "Where is she?"

"Got called into work." I groaned and pulled out my phone to see it was about forty minutes before the show was over. "I gotta go back because I actually love this song... be smart Y/n." She said and patted my shoulder before walking away.

Be smart.. Jospeh said the same damn thing. But what did it mean? In my terms.. what was smart?

I looked down at my phone before composing a text and quickly sending it.

Viv😈: Had to leave early, stomach hurts like a bitch.

Then I ran out of the arena. This was my smart. I was sure of it.

-

I sat outside of the coffee shop, my fingers tapping the steering wheel as I watched Vanessa walk around the inside slowly, cleaning tables as they got ready for closing time. It was basically empty except for the couple of college students on their computers, most likely trying to finish their essays before due time.

As I watched, I finally took notice of what Ny said. She did look skinnier and her naturally tan skin was more pale than normal, the clammy look on her face accompanied by dark circles under her eyes.

I gripped the steering wheel between my hands as the guilt shook me to my core. That was because of me? This whole thing could've been avoided if she didn't lie and I just listened to her. But I had the chance to correct it.. right now.

Pushing my door open, I climbed out of the truck and started to the door. Just as I pulled it open, I heard the sound of a song that sounded familiar. A song I heard maybe thirty minutes ago. It was by that band... what was their name again.

"Hey, this is your favorite The 1975 song, right?" I raised my eyebrows at a worker that bumped Vanessa's shoulder as they both cleaned the windows. "Why aren't you singing it like you usually would?"

I watched as she smiled weakly. "Just not in the mood, I guess."

He nodded sympathetically before tossing the rag over his shoulder. "Well, I hope whoever he or she is fixes their shit."

I planned to...

When he walked back to the back, I walked over to the table behind the window she was cleaning and sat down. "What makes this your favorite song?"

Her hand froze mid-wipe at the sound of my voice. "Um," She slowly turned around and gazed at me in shock. "What?"

I smiled and sat up. "I said, what makes this you favorite song?"

She tucked a lose hair behind her ear. "Um.. I like the way Matty portrays his love for someone who doesn't seem to want him back." I nodded her to continue. "He wants her and has been wanting her but she still sees him as a friend.. even when they spend all their time together and do things normal friends don't... she's still waving him off."

"And everyday he's falling more and more, even as she passes him up." I added. She nodded. "Hm.. I get it now." Her head tilted in confusion as I stood up. "Maybe she's falling too but is scared to completely give herself away?"

"You think?" She whispered. I shrugged. "Or maybe she's not scared of giving herself away.. maybe she's scared to be returned. Because being given back hurts a lot more than being denied."

"I don't think he'd do either." I mumbled as I slowly grabbed her hand. "He's clearly falling, she's just gotta trust that he's pure with his intentions."

Her eyes sparkled under the lights, seemingly getting brighter by the second. "Well... she's sorry for lying about sleeping with other people. She'd never do that."

I looked down at our joined hands before resting my free hand on her cheek, softly caressing her cheek bone with my thumb. "I'm sorry for not listening." I whispered. "Hope you can forgive me for that because I want you, all of you." Vanessa sighed in almost instant relief.

"I want you too." She breathed out.

I smiled and raised my other hand to her cheek, then leaning forward to connect to our lips. She dropped the rag from her hand then wrapped her arms around my torso, hands pressed against my ribcage.

My stomach fluttered, luckily not in pain, as her soft lips pressed delicately against mine.

After all those pairs of lips I kissed in the past week and all the bodies I laid with, nothing compared to this. I wanted Vanessa Moe and that was all I needed.

She was all I needed.

___

Ok I wanna write cute shit again so.. yeah

Also

Trying to make this more like an actual TV show 😬😬 how am I doing?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
12.7K 222 12
Freshman year of college is a place that will make or break you. At least that's what they all say and for me, it means even more than anyone will kn...
234 12 15
Tara is a college student, perfectly content with life. She sees everything with beauty. She wouldn't change anything for the world, but sometimes, t...
168K 7.8K 23
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 | She's an aspiring fashion designer from Australia, and she's a varsity football player from Thailand. She's a good girl, and she...