Wonderwall [Vanessa/you] [Hi...

Par UnAmericanTeen

College freshman Y/n Y/ln has worked her entire life to attend Stanford University and now that she's got tha... Plus

Cast
Pilot
Episode one
Episode two
Episode three
Episode four
Episode five
Episode six
Episode seven
Episode eight
Episode nine
Episode ten
Episode eleven
6/30... maybe
Episode twelve
Episode thirteen
Episode fourteen
Episode fifteen
Episode sixteen
Episode seventeen
Episode eighteen
Episode nineteen
Episode twenty
To clarify
Episode twenty one
Episode twenty three
Episode twenty four
Episode twenty five
Episode twenty six
Episode twenty seven
Wonderwall Season Two Teaser
S2. Episode one
S2. Episode two
S2. Episode three
S2. Episode four
S2. Episode five
S2. Episode six
S2. Episode seven
S2. Episode eight
S2. Episode nine
S2.Episode ten
S2. Episode eleven
S2. Episode twelve
S2. Episode thirteen
S2. Episode fourteen
S2. Episode fifteen
S2. Episode sixteen
S2. Episode seventeen
S3: Episode One

Episode twenty two

9.6K 373 183
Par UnAmericanTeen

S1:Ep22 dancing with a stranger

-

"Professooor."

I woke up with a start, freezing water splashing over my face and upper body, followed by loud laughs. "Fucking hell." I groaned, wiping my face. "I regret sleeping here."

"No you don't," Chris said with a wide grin. "You love us." I gave him a look, sitting up and clearing my eyes. "Anyways. One, we made breakfast, two, a random girl just walked out of your room, and three... your phones been blowing up like crazy."

I rolled over and looked at my phone just as the screen lit up with notifications.

Vanessa🥰 7 miss calls
Vanessa🥰 10 new messages

Josie⚾️ : Yo bro, Ash is texting me like crazy ab some practice game & ur not responding? Idk, hmu

Ash 3 miss calls
Ash 4 new messages

Jasmine😜🍑: I'm going to kill you.

I stared in confusion, not getting why everyone (besides Vanessa) was going crazy. It was a Saturday- "Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, Joseph's text replaying in my head. "Shit shit shit.." I mumbled, jumping out of the bed and quickly grabbing my uniform. I threw on some spandex shorts, then pulling the long socks up and over my calfs. "Aye, what time is it?" I called out loudly and..

"Eleven twenty."

"Time to get fuckin lit!"

"For you to get a watch, bitch."

Those were all the different responses and I was thankful at least one of the guys gave me a straight answer. That meant I had ten minutes to get my ball bag packed, out of the house, to the field, and on the bench. Lord pray for me.

-

I did it... sorta. I was running to the bench while simultaneously yanking the white jersey over my under shirt. I didn't see coach in sight so I felt a bit of the stress alleviate, but there were another pair of eyes just as harsh.

"Estupida!" She exclaimed and smacked my head as soon as I sat down. "I told you to be here on time. You're five minutes late." I stared at her before keeping my head and sliding on my cleats. "You have nothing to say?"

"Sorry." I mumbled lowly. I saw her cleats still in front of me so I raised my head, her eyes getting darker by the second. "I overslept?" I tried but she simply chuckled with a nod, walking over to what looked like a clipboard on the far end of the bench. I watched as she clicked a pen then wrote a very defined horizontal line multiple times before scribbling down a word.

"You're fucked." I looked up as Ash walked over to me with a sigh. "You don't make Jasmine mad. She may be cool but she can go from chill captain to bitch captain real quick.. you just fucked up."

"Game hasn't even started. And it's a practice game." She simply shrugged and sat down, fixing the loose strings in her glove. "What'd she do?"

"Looks like she scribbled your name out and put Lis." I grimaced. "Yeah anyways, coach is coming." I looked over and saw her walk straight through the dugout, grabbing the clipboard and glancing down at it. I saw her gaze stop for a moment and she looked up, directly at me, before walking over and whispering to Jasmine. I knew they were talking about me because Jas kept looking in my direction as she nodded. "Yikes.."

"Alright everybody, huddle up!" Coach called loudly with a clap, us all standing up and gathering around her. "Treat this like a real game. I will be watching each and everyone of you for progression or regression. Stay sharp, hustle but don't hurry." She looked back down at the clipboard, her throat clearing. "Here's the lineup and batting order for home team. Grace, first base. Riley, second base. Ashlynn, left field. Antoinette, right field. Lisa, center field..." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, leaning against the fence as she continued to name everyone but me, including for the away team. "Alright, get out there."

I watched everyone run onto the field as they started getting ready for the practice game.

"Y/n." I looked up at coach as she beckoned me over. "What's up, everything okay?"

"Uh yeah.." she tilted her head before motioning me to sit down. So I sat.

"Listen, I know I'm your coach okay? But your well-being is important to me. I'm not here to judge or report you... if there's something going on, let me know so I can help. I don't care if it's drugs, money, school, girls," she raised her eyebrows on 'girls' as she gave me a look. "I'm here for you."

I forced a smile when she patted my back. "Thank you, coach.. I appreciate it." She nodded before grabbing a helmet off the bench and handing it to me. "I can play?"

"Hell no, you were late. Go be third base coach." I sighed softly with a nod as I raised up and walked out onto the field, standing by third base with a frown. This was fun...

During the entire game, Ash was either making fun of me or Jas was glaring in my direction. I think I needed to give the girl more dick or something because she was unnecessarily bitchy right now. Actually.. that's not a bad idea.

I tucked in my jersey, looking around to see if anyone was looking and when it was clear, I slid my hands into my pants and adjusted myself to look bigger. The ball pants definitely helped. I then angled myself towards the pitching mound where she was warming up her pitching for the last inning. Placing my hands on top of my head. I waited for her to look my way. And she did.

When the catcher threw the ball back to her, she slowly turned around to walk back to the mound and raised her head up in my direction, only to stop in her spot. I knew exactly what she was looking at. She bit her bottom lip harshly before shaking her head and turning back around. Rolling her shoulders, she stared at the catchers mitt before throwing the ball, it horribly spiraling down into the dirt. Annnnnd got her.

-

"I hate you so much." Jasmine groaned, gripping the back of my neck as the other ran down my spine, her legs tightening around my waist.

"Yeah?" I questioned with a smirk. Cupping here jaw, I leaned forward and softly connected our lips as I thrusted into her smoothly. The sound of the locker room shower muffling the smacks of wet skin and moans. But, if anyone decided to round the corner..

"Yes." She breathed out, head dropping back against the shower wall. I could feel her walls clenching which let me know she was close; so I dropped one hand between us and rubbed at her bundle of nerves in tight circles, eliciting a more high pitched moan. "Shit Y/n..." I dropped my head into her neck and kissed over her skin before feeling the gush of wetness spread over my shaft, followed by her vocal appraisals. I quickly pulled back and connected our lips to get her to quiet down.

At the same time, the tightness of her orgasm pulled me in perfectly. "Hm fuck," I groaned lowly, gripping her thighs while she pulled me impossibly closer. I gave her one last thrust before pulling out, painting her stomach with my cum which was quickly washed off with the water.

"Y'all are some nasty bitches!" I laughed as Ash's voice echoed from the other side of the showers. "Can't even shower in peace, the fuck." She mumbled.

I slowly lowered Jas back onto the ground before stepping under the shower head and letting the water run down my face.

"So.." she cleared her throat. "I'm assuming with that, it's Vanessa that happened." I sighed softly and leaned my head down, the water now dripping down my neck. "Talk to me, Y/nn."

"I betrayed my sister with her literally down the hall." I raised my head back up and looked at her. "To be with her... I literally risked everything. My mom was pissed and still is, my dad ended up moving out because my situation brought up something he's done.. now they're having problems. It all stemmed from me deciding to be with Vanessa. But, what do you know, she's still been seeing other people while I was the faithful idiot."

I chuckled bitterly before cutting the shower off. "Well Y/n maybe she-"

"No." I cut off, my head shaking. "I'm done. I'm always getting my damn heart broken." I yanked the towel off the wall and covered my body, walking out of the showers to the empty locker area, Jas following behind me. "I'm always choosing but they never choose me back.. I'm over it, Jasmine."

"So.. what are you going to do?" She asked softly.

I opened my locker and started pulling out my clothes, grabbing my Kappa Alpha windbreaker and staring at it before looking over at her with a small smile. "I'm going to finish finals strong, pass all my classes, then I'm living my life..." She furrowed her eyebrows but I simply winked. "Professor style."

-

"A plus on everything baby!" I exclaimed on top of the staircase, my hands up. "And the four-point-O still stands yessirrr!"

The guys in the house cheered as I jogged down, giving each of them a high five.

"I got two C's and one D. I'm still here... somehow." Chris said as he took a sip of his beer with a shrug.

"It's because your daddy runs the deans office." Joseph said with a chuckle. "Anyways, let's celebrate. Party tonight?" He proposed and everyone cheered. "Great, but we need to stock up. Kyle and Mix-Meister I need you two to make the beer run. Shaggy, Chris, just take the beer pong tables and shit out the basement. Y/n and I will head to the grocery store and the rest of you... just clean up the house and get the word out, I guess."

I snorted before raising up and catching the keys Jospeh tossed at me. "Wait... for real?" I questioned and he nodded with a smirk. "So tight." I mumbled under my breath before jogging out of the frat house to his red and black BMW i8.

I jumped into the driver seat, turning the car on to hear that chiming noise it made when it started. "Dope huh?" Jospeh said as he clicked his seatbelt on. "My most prized possession."

"I thought Ash was your most prized possession." I quipped and he gave me a look.

"Ash isn't my possession, that's my queen." I cooed and playfully pinched his cheek as I backed out of the driveway. "Stop it, dick. Anyways, how's the Vanessa situation?"

"Wouldn't know, I blocked her." He choked on a laugh as I swerved down the street, pushing sixty. "She's came around the dorm but I pretended I wasn't there.. I just don't wanna face her right now." He nodded in understanding. "I feel stupid."

"Why's that?" He asked, genuinely seeming interested.

Shaking my head, I leaned back against the leather seats. "I just.. gave up my morals, you know? I swore I'd never date a party girl again and I did. And, yes I know we weren't official, but we both said we wanted to be together and both basically fucked Vivian over. I was all in.. I didn't think she wasn't."

Joseph hummed and looked out of the window. "What was it that she said exactly when she saw you and Loren?"

"She said 'We aren't official, fuck whoever you want, I've been doing the same.' and even when I told her what happened between Loren and I, she didn't take it back. So.. she wasn't lying."

It was silent for a few blocks as we came up to the campus Walmart. I parked in an open spot, turning the car off and climbing out.

"I think you should talk to her, bro." I gave him a look as he grabbed a shopping cart and started pushing it. "Listen just.. I don't know, I've known Vanessa for about three years and I've never seen her like how I've seen her with you. That whole Vivian thing looked forced but with you.. it was natural." I scoffed and shook my head. "Y/nn, I wouldn't steer you wrong. I don't know if she really slept with other people, but I think you both should just have a good talk."

"Yeah," I frowned, sliding my hands into my Kappa jacket as we walked into the air conditioned store. "I don't know.." He figured I was done with this conversation so he grabbed a bag of Doritos and held them up, getting an approving nod from me.

"Oh shit, we should grab some Christmas decorations huh?" I proposed, knowing we haven't decorated the house since Halloween.

"You're right, wanna split up? I'll get food, you get the shits." I nodded and started back pedaling. "Don't go crazy, Y/n. I've only got six hundred dollars for this week." I gave him a look as he winked.

"You rich son of a bitch." I called as I shook my head and went back to the cart areas. As I reached for a cart, another hand did as well. "Oh my bad-" I froze when I raised my head and saw green orbs staring back at me. "You can have it." I said quickly before grabbing the shopping cart besides hers and starting to push away.

"Wait Y/n." I kept pushing the cart as she jogged to catch up with me. "Can we please talk? It's been a week."

"I'm okay, but thank you." She huffed and grabbed my forearm, making me turn and face her. "Vanessa, we already talked. There's nothing left to say."

"No, you talked, I didn't. Let me talk." I rolled my eyes before leaning back against the cart handles with a bored look. "Look, when I saw you with Loren I freaked. I thought.. you might've never been completely over her so it shook me. What I said about sleeping with other people was-"

"Hey Y/nn." I raised my head and saw Justine walking over with a smile. "Heard about the party tonight, save me a dance?" I peeked at Vanessa and saw her frowning softly, so, naturally I just..

I rested my right hand on Justine's waist as I nodded softly. "For you? Definitely." She tilted her head with a smile before tugging on my windbreaker to bring me forward. Us, being basically the same height, she simply tilted her head slightly and connected our lips.

Though I was mainly doing this to get back at Vanessa, I couldn't help the burning guilt in the pit of my stomach, slowly making its way up to my chest. God, I felt horrible. Why did I always feel horrible? Even when it wasn't on me, I'd feel bad at retaliating. I hated it.

I knew I started to take the frustration I felt about myself out on Justine as I kissed rougher until she pulled back. "Woo, save that for tonight, yeah?" She breathed out, eyes clouded with lust.

I forced a smirk and nodded as I pulled back, wiping my bottom lip with my thumb. "Sorry, was thinking about the night we had a few days ago.. been wanting a repeat for a while."

"Oh you'll get it." She fixed my windbreaker and started backing away. "See you tonight."

"You will." I called back coyly before looking at Vanessa who was leaned against her shopping cart now, head hanging. I wrung my hands together and tried to keep up my hard facade as she swallowed thickly. "My bad, what were you saying?"

She slowly raised her head and forced a smile. "It's nothing important, don't worry about it."

"You sure?" I questioned.

She ran a hand through her hair and nodded. "Yeah.. I see you've been busy so uh.. I'm sorry, Y/n." She then gripped the cart handle tightly and pushed off.

I watched after her, a deep frown wavering over my lips as the guilt coated my gut like fresh paint.

"Hey, you good?" Jospeh pushed his cart over to me with a wide smile. "Can you believe they made cheesecake Oreos? Shit sounds fire."

I nodded. "Yeah, it does."

Damn, I hated this feeling.

-

By now, the party was in full swing. We had Christmas lights lining the staircase and little ornaments around the house. It was really dope.

I expected myself to be liver-deep in Jack Daniels and tequila but to be honest.. I was still sipping on the white claw I had for the past forty minutes.

Justine came and numerous other girls did as well but I wasn't feeling in the moment at all. Ever since the incident at Walmart, I just felt sick to my stomach. I didn't like it at all, especially because I wasn't the one in the wrong. I didn't do shit wrong.

I stood up from my spot on the stairs, slowly walking down and watching the bodies move to the electro-pop music.

"Alright, we're gonna slow it down a bit." The DJ said just as I reached the middle of the dance floor. I cocked an eyebrow when I heard an unfamiliar beat start to play. Then the lyrics came.

"I don't wanna be alone tonight,
It's pretty clear that I'm not over you."

I scoffed and took a sip of the beer. Great, just great. "Come here, Y/nn." I felt my hand laced with someone else's and I caught the familiar smell of shea butter and a rich perfume. Jasmine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started to sway us. "I don't like seeing you like this." She whispered.

I held my arms around her waist as I sighed. "I know.. me neither."

The bass of the song seemed to get even louder as Sam Smith sung at a higher pitch. "Look what you made me do, I'm with somebody new. Ooh, baby, baby, I'm dancing with a stranger."

I snorted and raised my head up at the irony of the song. At the same time, I saw curls and a 'San Mateo' crop top. Arms around his torso as his rested on her ass. I froze.

"I know exactly what I have to do."

Jas felt my stiffness and pulled back to follow my gaze. "Oh.." she mumbled.

Jase raised his eyes and saw me staring. He simply smirked and gripped her ass before pulling back to connect their lips. I prayed she didn't kiss back, I prayed she would give me a reason to hold on a bit.

She didn't. She kissed back.

I clenched my jaw with a soft nod. Though I was wilding out, I hoped I could've possibly been wrong. Hoped she would've fought for me. Hope was something I should've let go in high school... gullible me, huh?

__

Lowkey missed angst ahhhhh. Y'all know I gotta do it at least a liiiitle bit.

So, what y'all think gonna happen 👁👁

Btw Justine Skye

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Polar Opposites Par Aliyah Lingo

Roman pour Adolescents

1.3K 68 14
Vanessa's World was simple: Countdown the days to Graduation (A.K.A. F-R-E-E-D-O-M), Socialize with her Best Friends, Pretend she didn't love her Bes...
234K 10.6K 19
Ⓦhen your roommate was everything that filled your fantasies, what would you expect? #26 rank in university July 6th 2018 #20 rank in bromance Octobe...
182K 5.8K 71
*Girl x Girl* In a difficult line of work, her parents have to move from San Diego, California, all the way to Seattle, Washington where they are hap...
2K 113 24
‼️ disclaimer: names and people are solely being used for the purpose of fiction, this entire story is purely just fiction ‼️ where Jennie has a crus...