We'll protect you (Book 1) ||...

By MeeraDixit

(Zainourry story with omega harry ) Harry was a male omega which was rare to happen cause there were mainly f... More

Authors Note
New Beginning
Goodbyes
First Day Of University
Louis
Speechless
Speechless-2
Plan's for the meeting
"Oops","Hi"
Gemma's approval
Falling ill
Harry's little magic
Meeting Anne
Reasons and confession
Secret's out
The past
Alex
The first kiss
(Not an update)
I Love you too..
The date
The date -2
Alex's problems
Protection
Insecurities
THE ROSE DAY๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
Disputes
Advises and suggestions
Apologies and Reunion
Guardian Angel
The promise ring
Helpless Alphas
Meeting Stan
Trust
Boxing Harry
๐Ÿ”Ž Detective Harry ๐Ÿ”
Alone time
Walking in the woods
Handcuffs and The Ring
โšฝThe Football Matchโšฝ
(not an update )
The Party
Kidnapped
Finding Harry
Howl of cry
Casting the spell off
Collecting Evidence
Prank and Water Fight
Truth and Trust
Heartbroken
sorry guys
sorry guys (again)
Harry's Note
Car accident
He is back !!!
Accident or a planned murder?
Start it all over again
The Truth
Physo/Stalker
The Head Boy
A Helping Hand
Friendship
Forgiven?
๐Ÿถ The best pet ๐Ÿถ
Save me
The King's Arrival
The swimming pool
Bonding
{not an update}
Problems
Anger / Worry
Disguise
Explosion
Adieu ?
Arrival of the evil
His next step ..
Next right step
The new place
Chance to escape ?
Choice to make
Surprise
The twin omega
The surprise gift
Choose the right path
Saviour
Trust yourself
Out of control
Sacrifice
๐Ÿ‘ฃ The Blackfoot Clan ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
First attack
Second attack
Wait ... What ?!
And so we meet ..
The final war
A heartbreaking farewell
Welcome back !!!
VACATION
Malabami Beach ๐Ÿ˜‰
A chaotic day (nothing new)
Never ending problems
๐ŸŽ“The Graduation ceremony ๐ŸŽ“
๐Ÿ”žEpilogue-1 ๐Ÿ”ž
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
(Extra chapter)
A/n
Book 2 Published !!!!!

The Future ?

1.9K 69 231
By MeeraDixit

{A/n plz ignore any grammatical mistakes, I am too tired to edit it .. hope you like the chapter 😊}

Footsteps could be heard in the quiet corridors. The plain white wall that can be described as the most common fear for many people, yes these are the walls of the hospital. Hospital is the place where many life ends, a place which almost everyone wants to avoid but unfortunately one day or the other you have to face your this fear ...

For Harry hospital is the place he is most scared of, he had seen his alpha's almost dying in these beds, he has seen himself died in this place, and now here is Kendall fighting for her and her baby's life. As soon as he reached outside the examination room he found his mom crying her eyes out...

"Mom .." he called out softly and Anne immediately fell into his arms.

"It's my fault, Harry. I should have stayed with her. If something happens to her .."

"Nothing will happen mom. Have Faith, everything will turn out fine ." He said rubbing calming circles on her back not knowing whether he was trying to calm her or himself. Soon the doctor came out with a blank expression on his face.

"Is everything alright doctor ?" Des asked fear clouding his mind.

"We cannot say for sure Mr. Styles, we have given her medicine and pain killers but I am not 100 percent sure if the baby is fine. From what we can figure out is that she fell straight on her stomach so the baby might have got severe injuries in the process. All we gotta do is wait for the labor pain to kick in.."

The doctor said with sympathy while the rest of them stayed quiet with a lot on their mind. Everyone except the alphas were present there waiting for the worst to come...

~~~~~
"Wake up, wake up ... Harry ..... WAKE UP !!!"

Harry jolt up awake looking to see he was still in the hospital with Lottie in front of him with a worried look on her face. It was dark outside which means the sun was down.

"What happened ?" Harry said in his groggy voice rubbing his forehead.

"Kendall has gone into labor .." harry immediately looked up at her before rushing toward the operation theater.

"What's going on ??" He asked seeing everyone so tense, he could hear the yelling inside. Kendall was shouting in pain and it was not the normal labor pain yells ...

Anne opened her mouth to reply when the doctor cane out taking his mask off as he said,

"I am sorry but the situation has gotten worse. We don't have much time remaining in our hands, we have to perform surgery right now. Also, I know this is hard for all of you but we gotta know if the situation comes that only one for them will survive who do you wanna save ..."

Harry's hand started to shake with a trail of sweat dripping from his forehead. No, he can't answers that, he can't choose.

Looking around everyone was either crying or too shocked to utter a single word. They all looked at each other not knowing how to answer that question. While everyone was having an inner conflict Anne remembered what Kendall said to her in the car ...

"No matter what happens please make sure my baby is fine. Please don't let anything happen to her .."

So with a heavy heart, she whispered,
"Baby, save the baby .."

The doctor nodded before going inside the O.T while everyone sat outside with their heart in their throats. They all sat there for like half an hour when finally the red light turned off indicating the operation was finished. But what made their heart stop beating was there was no cry heard from the inside.

The doctors and the nurse came out with their head down and suddenly harry didn't want to know what happened in there.

"We tried our best but unfortunately we couldn't save them. I am sorry to say they both are dead ..."

The world started to spin around harry, he couldn't breathe. He could hear all the cries Kendall said to him earlier on the phone, all his promise to keep them both safe, all the calming words he said to everyone who were afraid thinking the worst.

Sudden darkness started to surround him as he fell down on the ground, everyone rushed towards him trying to wake him up but he couldn't hear or feel anything. He was just numb...

~~~~~

"Wake up, wake up ... Harry .... WAKE UP !!"

Harry jolt awake looking around with a panicked look on his face when he saw Lottie was the one to wake him up with a worried face. What is happening?

Was all that a dream?

"What happened ?" Harry asked looking around to see everything was exactly the same as his dream. He rubbed his aching forehead later realizing he is doing the exact same thing he did in his dream ...

"Kendall went into labor .." Lottie said as harry looked up at her in shock. His heart stopped beating for a sec, no this can't be happening ... He rushed outside the O.T, and guess what everything was the same as he had already seen. Everyone was tensed, worried, Kendall's yelling sounds were heard from the inside along with the rapid beep of the heart monitor.

"What's going on ?" Harry asked in his shaking voice already knowing the answer to his question ... Before anyone could answer the doctor came out removing his mask .. no ... No ... Plz no...

"I am sorry but the situation has gotten worse. We don't have much time remaining in our hands, we have to perform surgery right now. I know this is hard for all of you but we gotta know if the situation comes that only one for them will survive who do you wanna save ..."

The doctor said while Harry was on the verge of getting a heart attack. So that was not a dream. It was the future, the future that is now becoming present, the future which is not at all happy, the future that will destroy him in the worst ways possible. No, he can't let it happen again, this all has to mean something, maybe this time he can do something to save them as he knows the results...

Before Anne could open her mouth to say anything harry said,

"Save Kendall.... save the mother .." he said loud enough while everyone turned to look at him. The doctor nodded at him before going back inside.

"You save her, I'll save the baby .." he whispered to himself before rushing out of the hospital with determination in his eyes ignoring everyone who was calling him back. Now that he has said that, the future is already changed, now he can write a new chapter the way he likes it, the way he wants it. He rushed towards the backyard of the hospital and looked up at the closed windows above, those were the windows of all the operation theatres in the hospital. If he wants to enter inside the O.T he has to climb up there.

Somehow he reached the OT but how can he interfere with the ongoing operation without being kicked out. Well, there is only one person that can help him,

"Guardian angel, a little help here ..." He said in his mind.

"Bud I can't help you when you are changing what is meant to happen .."

"But she will die if I don't help them, plz if not for them then for me ... Do something .." Harry begged.

"You are gonna get me in a lot of trouble for this ."

The guardian angel said with a sigh but in a split second everything became quiet. He could still see the movement in front of him but it was slower than normal.

"What's happening ?" Harry asked confused.

"I have brought you to the mirror world, you can do whatever you want over here and no one will notice you. But hurry up you only have five min before the surgery will start .."

Harry was still stunned but then too he entered inside looking around with his mouth wide open. Everything was the same yet so different, he looked at the screaming Kendall with tears in his eye before placing his hands on her pregnant stomach.

"I'll save you butterfly, I'll not let anything harm you .." he quietly whispers to the baby before closing his eyes feeling every single vein, muscle, bones, organs at the palm of his hand.

The complications in the delivery were that the umbilical cord that connects the mother with the baby was rolled up around the baby. The main problem was it was wrapped up in a knot around the small life's neck, one small mistake and she dies... Harry knew what he has to do thanks to his biology lectures.

With the help of his powers, he started moving the baby around in Kendall's stomach trying to free her from the cords ... Outside in the real world the doctors were horrified seeing the baby move inside the mother's stomach with Kendall was screaming her lungs out. But then too they didn't try to interrupt whatever was happening because in the sonography monitor attached to Kendall they could see that somehow the baby was being rolled out from the jumbled umbilical cord.

They all held their breath when the baby was almost free except her neck. One last turn and the baby was out of the knots in the cord. Kendall was almost unconscious but the nurses kept her awake because if she faints then it would rise complications.

"Doc what should we do now ?" The nurse asked stunned seeing the baby was free and still alive.

"Abounded the operation, prepare for normal delivery. Quick !!!" The doctor yelled at no one in particular before everyone started to rush around to do as he says.

In the mirror world, harry was exhausted, his nose was bleeding and his hands were shaking. He almost used all his energy to make sure Kendall was alive during the whole process.

"C'mon bud let's get out of here, the doctors will handle from here .."

"I saved them didn't I .." harry asked almost unconscious.

"Yes, you did love now let's get out .."

"I kept my promise, I saved them .." harry whispered weakly with a smile before blacking out ...

~~~~~~

Harry woke up to a massive headache in his head. He brought his hand up to massage his scalp but stopped when he saw the I.V attached to his veins . Why was he on saline?

Looking around he saw Lottie, Gemma, his mother, and father also all his friends surrounding him. He was in the quarter of the hospital room on the bed. Slowly he started to remember what happened earlier as he worriedly asked...

"How is she ?"

A soft smile came on Anne's face as she replied, "They both are fine love. Doctors say literally a miracle saved both their lives..."

Harry smiled back with tears in his eyes as started to get up from the bed but was stopped when Gemma held him back,

"Where are you going ?" She asked pushing him back into the bed.

"I wanna see her ." Harry replies with a pout on his face.

"I knew you would say this ." Anne said with a chuckle before opening the curtain that was on the other half of the room and there laid Kendall with a baby crib beside her. A Million dollar smile on her face as she stared at Harry with her eyes saying a thousand emotions one of them being thankfulness.

Harry slowly got up and ruffled Kendall's hair with a kiss on her forehead before going towards the sleeping baby. He looked down to see an adorable sunshine wrapped up in a soft pink blanket, her fist closed tightly, lips parted slightly, chest moving up and down rapidly with every air she Intakes. He softly touched her cheeks with a giggle seeing the baby moving in the direction of his touch. He tried to take his hand back when she took his finger in her small baby hands not letting him go. Harry looked at his mom and Kendall for permission before holding the baby up in his arms.

Without his notice, a tear slides down his cheeks when he engulfed the small body in his arms near his chest. He laughed a little seeing her capturing his shirt in her small hands holding on to him tightly. After a min or two of swaying her, he tried to put her back in her crib but in reply a loud sound of cry could be heard.

Everyone laughed at the little baby trying to jump back in Harry's arms crying her eye's out. Harry immediately picked her up bouncing her a bit in his arms while laughing himself,

"Looks like she loves you already .." Gemma said with a soft smile on her face to which everyone nodded in agreement.

"I love you too butterfly, I'll always be there for you .." he replied kissing her forehead, to his surprise she has finally opened her eyes and was looking up at him with her big brown eyes, a small bearly visible smile on her lips. Harry almost jumped in happiness before rushing towards Kendall and showing the cute baby's beautiful eyes to her.

Kendall choked on her tears looking at the baby smiling. She threw her arms around harry crying her eyes out while harry handed the baby over to Anne before hugging the poor girl back.

"Shhh it's okay, let it out .." he said very well knowing it was an emotional moment for her.

"Thank you, thank you so much harry. Words can't describe how grateful I am for all that you have done for me. Lord knows where I would be today if you didn't helped me, I owe my whole life to you. Thank you so much ..... Thank you ." she said sobbing on his shoulder with a few hiccups in between while harry tried to calm her down.

"Well if you want you can do one thing to repay me .." Harry said with a smirk.

"Anything ." Kendall immediately said without any hesitation sniffing softly.

"I want to be the godfather of this cute butterfly here .." he said going near the baby who was watching everything with a curious look on her face.

"You would like that right butterfly, you want me to be your godfather .." harry asked her in a baby voice to which she gave him a bright smile in response.

"See she agrees ." He said to Kendall with a proud smile while everyone laughed at the big baby in front of them.

"There is no question in that hazza , if anyone deserves to be my Sunshine's godfather then it's you, only you .." Kendall said with a smile. Harry looked back to see Cathy standing there in the very corner with tears in her eyes but a smile on her face.

"And what about her other parent .."

Everyone snapped their heads to look at harry with shock written all over their face.

"HARRY!! What are you saying, you know what Rick did in the past then to you -"

"I am not talking about him. I am talking about the person who truly deserves to be butterfly's parent. I am talking about Cathy here .." harry said cutting Anne off. Cathy looked like she has seen a ghost when everyone looked at her but the only person she cared about right now was Kendall.

"Harry what are you talking about, I -"

"I know your past Kendall. I know what you feel, you can try to hide it but in your heart, you know you want this too. Don't let your pride destroy something that means everything to you, everyone deserves a second chance ..." He looked back at Cathy before turning towards her as he said, "everyone deserves to be happy" staring straight into Kendall's eyes.

"I am not forcing you it's your decision, I just want you to take it wisely. Think twice before jumping into a conclusion ." He said patting her back with an encouraging smile.

Soon the nurse came saying Kendall should rest hence all of them went out biding their goodbye to her and the little sunshine. After a lot of discussion, it was decided that Anne and Cathy will stay back with Kendall while the Rest will go back home. Everyone was so happy, no worries were anywhere near their mind but that can't be said for Lottie.

Rest might have not noticed something strange but Lottie definitely did, doesn't it seem a bit suspicious like harry just went out of the hospital completely fine, and right after the news came that both Kendall and baby being fine the nurse came rushing saying she found him in the front of the hospital. He can't just faint for thirty minutes without anyone noticing and upon that why was his nose bleeding. Something was definitely fishy and she will find out soon.

It was nighttime, everyone was asleep in their respective room. Everyone except harry. A lot happened today and he just can't figure it out, what did his dream mean, why did it only happen today, does this mean he can see the future now, can he control it, should he avoid changing it, what should he do ???

His train of thoughts came to an end when his phone vibrated with a text from his alphas. 

"Miss you .."

He smiled before frowning, what were they doing awake at this time. Without thinking twice he called them and they picked up on the first ring,

"Hello love ."

"Why are you awake ?" He immediately asked coming straight to the point.

"I can ask the same to you ." They replied, harry can hear the smirk behind their voice.

"Okay okay, you win ... I can't sleep ..." Harry said with a pout as his alphas smiled fondly at their adorable mate.

"Neither can we babe.  We want you here with us, in our arms ." They replied sadly making harry feel sad as well. But then he remembers something...

"Btw one good news, I have become a godfather now ." Harry said smiling up till his ear.

"WAIT WHAT !! , OMG that's great babe. Congratulations ..." They partially yelled in his ears.

"Thank you alphas, I am so happy. I wish you were here with me to celebrate." Harry said playing with his bedsheets with a sudden sadness in his voice as he looked around the dark, empty, lonely room.

"You don't know how bad we want that love. More than anything in this world, no matter what our problems might be always remember we love you more than our lives. Just say what you want and we will go to any limit to fulfill your wish ." They said with determination in their voice.

"Is that so ?" Harry said with a small smirk on his lips.

"You have our word hazza ."

"I know alphas but I can't ask you to come here no matter how much I want it. Sometimes responsibility and duty are much bigger than our wish and choice. We just need some more time alphas then you'll see at the end everything will be alright. Everything happens for a reason maybe this distance between us is also for a reason, we just have to wait and find out ."

"Do you always have to be this smart, can't you just be selfish for once ." His alphas replied in a teasing tone but anyone can sense the proud feeling behind it.

Harry just chuckled covering his mouth as his alphas continued,
"We are so blessed to have you as our mate haz, we feel so proud to say you are our omega. You belong to us and no one else .." they said with a hint of possessiveness in their voice.

"I am your alpha's, only yours .." harry replied sincerely with a shy smile on his lips and some blush on his cheeks.

"Harry ..." They said after a bit of silence.

"Yes, alpha .."

"Can you plz sing us to sleep .." they asked so cutely that Harry felt as if he is talking to a four-year-old kid on the phone.

"Anything for you love.."

Harry closed his eyes singing the song that was very close to his heart, that fits right in their situation, that explain how is he feeling right now,

If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you
I think I might give up everything, just ask me to...

For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only...

He stopped singing as he heard soft deep breaths coming from the other side.  He slowly hummed the rest of the song before ending the call with a small whisper of 'I love you'. He closed his own eyes with a smile on his face ready for whatever challenge the next sunrise will bring for him...

*******
A/n
So let me just clear this that at the end all of the alphas were on the phone call together as it was on speaker. It's hard to write the dialogue communication between five people with only one phone connection.

I hope you liked the chapter, if you have any query feel free to ask me, also be prepared for the next chapter. I have a feeling you might like it. Ya the update might be a bit late but I have exams coming so I gotta study.

Plz, vote and comment,
Hope you have a happy day...
😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353 62 8
Kidnapping happens...lmao Story descriptions are just soooo haaaard! It's a Zarry AU. I hope you enjoy. All fiction. โ€ข Zarry AU โ€ข College/ Univer...
1K 46 9
Three years ago, Harry & Louis were teenagers in love, then everything came crashing down. Louis left him and went and got famous and became a dad an...
121K 6.2K 32
zarry // completed "I hate you" Or where Zayn and Harry hate each other......or so they thought [ my first ever story. stupid in some places. the epi...
105K 4.4K 53
BOOK 1 IN 'TRUE LOVE' SERIES Meet Niall Member of the famous boyband One Direction. He is the carefree , jolly , Irish one with the big laugh. But...