Destined To Be Mine |✓|

By girlinthelights

She is calm He is the storm She is beauty He is the beast She is the angel... He is the king of hell... Arju... More

Author's Note
prologue
Character discription
Her life without him!
Going to Delhi?
Meeting?!
Facing each other?!!❤
He is Her saviour
Iam sorry Angel..
Why does that Concern you?
Marriage?
Maya is back?!!
Painful love
Accident??
Acting??
Everything is ruined
The Beginning
That girl stole his heart
Feelings.
This is how it happened!
It's not what its looks like.
Another Marriage?!!
Broken ties...
Feeling Sorry?
Hurt!!
Engagement
Preponed Marriage?
Thoughts and Emotions...
Ready to be His!
Wedding and More..
The Wedding Gift
He is Mine!
Ignoring!
Revelation part-1
Revelation part-2
Things are getting better.
Beautiful Moments.
New Changes in life.
The Arrival of the Unwanted.
The game just began.!?
Promise Me!
Madhu's pain.!
Pregnant?
The Endless Pain (part-1)
The Endless Pain (part-2)
The Broken Us!
Abducted?!!
It's gonna be a Long Night!
Its over in a blink of eye..
The Painful Past.
Iam Drowning in your Love!❤️
Love Happened...
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter.

The Call!

9.3K 465 24
By girlinthelights

•Chapter-11•

Aranya's POV:-

Few days passed, and it has been 4 days since that dinner. I am walking by the side road since I told Shreya that I want to spend some lone time alone, day after tomorrow I have to leave for Hyderabad, where my engagement is going to take place after a week.

I saw a park nearby and entered it. The evening breezes touched my skin and the coldness of the December's greeted me openly, winter evenings are always special... There will be something in the evening air of winters, which makes me want to let myself lost in the touch of nature.

I breathed in the fresh evening air and hugged myself.... Some thoughts will not leave you even if you want to leave them... Same case of mine and Arjun... There used to be days when we both used to be happy, laughing and what not? Today my parents are coming to my place, to take me back to our place.

Actually the plan was to me to board the plane and reach the city. But suddenly my father changed the plans for se reason and said he himself will come and take us.

The clock striked 6:45, time for me to leave. I thought and got up from the bench... There are no more kids here... As soon as I got up I received a phone call... From an unknown number and lifted it...

"Missed me Jaan?"

Arjun's POV:

Today Aranya's parents are coming and exactly after a week , our engagement function is going to take place. I sighed flipping the pages of the file I was currently looking at, but not reading!

How could you? When all you think about is her? She is so dangerous to me.. to my heart- just as I was about to flip another page my room door got burst open as a worried Varun and Rahul entered in my cabin. I raised my eyebrows at them. "Aranya recieved a call from him." He said and my heart beat skipped...

I looked at Rahul... "What did he say..." I asked him as anger rushed into every vein of my body.... "He just asked her whether she remembered him or not... And cut the call soon..." Rahul said looking down... "He started again.... Where is she now?" I asked him getting up from my place. "Travelling to her apartment.." Varun said and I took my bike keys and rushed down...

As soon as I saw her on that day in Mr. Pandey's office, I have been tracing her places and phone calls, cause I know, the first person he will target after recovering is her... I already lost Madhu, my best friend.. I can't lose anyone... Not Aranya, not anyone!

I rushed through the busy roads and in no time I am in front of her apartment... I rang the calling bell furiously, Shreya her friend opened the door, her forehead is having worried creases. "Is she?" I asked and she nodded and let me in... I entered inside and went towards Aranya's room...

I tried to open the door but it's locked... I can hear her muffled cries.. and my heart ached alot.. I placed my hand on the door and kneeled infront of the door... "Baby..." I called her and heard her cry more... I sat there... Against the door as my own tears betrayed me this time... Not caring about anyone watching my weakness... I sat there with her... Letting her go all her pain... I know she too is leaning against the door.. as I can feel her presence... Only.. only if she can let me break the door... And let me inside her heart again...

Manish's POV:

Aranya Mehta... The name which always made my heart explode... Those eyes which held the world... From which I always wanted to be looked as the only one... Not like just like everyone...

Her features, her body... Her hair.. always enchanted me... Who can be that beautiful? Who can be that sinful? I have lots of woman... Who will be ready to bedded by me... Why I want the one who rejected me? My ego has to be hurt right? But no..... It's not... That's how I want my queen to be... Fierce and not allowing anyone to touch her... She will be the perfect to my world, she will be the perfect seductress to controll my deadly desires... She will be the sin I always want to commit and the light to my darkness..

I looked at her laying in the corner.. disheveled... Her white milky skin.. covered with my liquid... I took deep breath as the desire to claim that woman again enveloped me... No Manish... I took the cigarette from my jeans and went to my room from her's.

I stood in my balcony, puffing the cigarette.. I took my phone, opened gallery and looked at her photo... In which she is wearing saree, smiling brightly at the camera.. the baby pink saree making her skin look more delicate and delicious.. the happiness in her eyes pinching my heart... That curve of her waist and the slight glimpse of it sending blood to my private part... Making crave for that body more, I zoomed that pick and looked at her waist and took a sharp huge breath, I will sure make you mine... Only fucking mine...

Aranya's POV:

I leaned against my door still crying, knowing even Arjun is here... When I heard that man's voice.. the unknown fear gripped me hard... The pain of past thrashed me again.

I remembered the night and cried more for myself. "Baby please come out... Please..." I heard Arjun's voice... I got up from the floor and opened the door and saw him standing there with tears in his eyes... Looking at him made me cry more and instantly I hugged him hard.. he lifted me from the ground and tightened his grip... He entered inside my room and closed the door... Made me sit on the bed and sat beside me, still not leaving my side. "Arjun... He is alive... Arjun I am afraid... Please... please take me away from him.. I don't want him in our lives again... I swear Arjun! I never cheated on you please, now also it's him... Please Arjun I am very afraid of him. He did... He did bad things to me..." I said sobbing hard clutching his shirt, forgetting everything...

All I need is now a presence, that ensures me that everything will be alright... "Sh... Calm down, calm down Aru, no one... No one will hurt you when I am with you, this time I won't let him come after you, I will take care of you, I love you Aranya... And I am sorry for everything... That you have to go through! Aranya... listen to me.. listen to me carefully. No one will take you away from me and by mistake if they do, I will show hell to them... I already made him pay for his sins but looks like-" he stopped looking at me. His eyes landed on my neck where those marks started to fade and he touched one mark and looked at me...

He slowly brought his hands to my face and I can feel his breath near my cheek. He pressed his nose to my cheek and I gasped at the feel and gripped the sheets in my bed tightly.

I felt his lips on my cheeks and heart skipped a beat. I looked at him as my lips shivered. He smirked at me. "Aranya! Your parents are here." I heard Shreya's yell and got away from Arjun. I felt his eyes eyes on me and I nervously went and opened the door to see my parents and my cousin Kritika her husband Vaibha and daughter Preeti sitting in the couches placed in the living room.

"Namaste Aunty, Namaste Uncle." I heard Arjun said and went and took their blessings making me smile. He gave a shake hand to my brother.

"Agh, Aru we already got ready in your brother's place. Get freshen up. Agh and Arjun beta have your mom informed about the dinner tonight?" My mother asked and Arjun nodded making me frown. "Agh! I forgot to tell, we having dinner with you inlaws..." She said and I nodded my head.

"Okay Uncle and Aunty, I am taking my leave." Arjun said and my parents nodded. "See him down Aru." I heard my brother said and nodded my head.

I went towards him and he clasped my hand with his as we stepped out of the apartment.

We went downstairs as a comfortable silence enveloped us. He sat on his bike and wore his helmet. "Arjun." I called him and he looked at me. "How come you know that I am facing a trouble?" I asked him and he smiled at me. "I just know...." He said and trailed off.

"See Aranya, I don't justify my past actions. Which I am regretting with all of my heart but I swear I never wanted to hurt you.. all this is new for me too, and to accept all these rushing feelings.. it takes time... Just stay clam and don't involve yourself in any unnecessary issues, at any cost! Okay? Can you do that for me?" He asked me in a calm voice and I nodded my head giving him a small smile. "Meet you soon." He said and left as I saw his retreating picture. I stood there until I can no more see him.

I returned to my apartment and saw my mother, cousin and best friend talking and sighed with the new found peace within me...

Please do vote and comment.

Love-Anya ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 135K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...
7.5K 456 38
⚠️18+ "Tell me, love. What is it that you want?" "You will have to leave me alone if you can't do it." "That won't happen ever-" he grits his teeth...
425K 22.7K 83
Claimed #1 ranking and also #1 in hotlist many times. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU MY HEART SAYS TO LOVE YOU BUT MY MIND SAYS...
7K 912 20
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...