Prince Harry Ih.sI

Por stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... Más

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66

61

7.4K 258 41
Por stylesrunsme

A/n: I’LL HAVE TO EDIT LATER B/C I REALLY WANTED TO POST THIS.

HI EVERYONE.

<> 

"I'm just going to get some...” Shit. “Well, actually I wanted to go shopping..." I make up.

I actually want to try and find Marcus.

"Okay, I'll come with you." Harry insisted.

"Um, but I mean, you don't have too… if you don't want too." I glanced up at him. He was looking at the time on his watch, while I was stuffing things into a purse.

"Gisele, I'd like to spend time with you. That's why I've brought you here. Why we came together..." Harry said, “obviously.”

I bite my lip. If I tell Harry that I really just wanted to look for Marcus, who knows how he’ll react.

I set my purse on the dresser and walk over to Harry who’s sitting on the edge of the bed.

He looks up to me as I walk to him. His eyes eager to know what I’ll do and his lips, moist, after he licks them, waiting for me.

I look down at his lap and smirk slightly.

I sit on his lap, both of my legs glued together and beside his right leg.  He puts his hands on my side and pulls me closer to him. I put my hands on his chest and kiss his lips.

When I want to pull away he squeezes my hip and refuses to let me resist him.

We continue to kiss, his tongue invading my mouth and my tongue lapping around his. The loud sound of our wet tongues slapping against each other is all that’s heard, throughout the room.

Harry slowly starts to lean back, lying down on the bed. I get on my knees beside his leg and give him a last kiss before I curl my body and put my head on his chest.

He instantly puts his arm around me. In seconds’ time, I feel his fingers begin to play and stroke through my hair and the insanely pleasurable feeling makes me shut my eyes.

“I can’t believe we’re having a baby.”

I lightly laugh. “Me either…”

“Are you scared?”

I start to draw circles on his clothed chest. “I’m scared I’d be a bad mother, if anything.”

“You couldn’t possibly be a bad mother.”

His compliment makes me smile. “I’m being serious, Harry.” I sit straight, looking down at him as he looks up at me. “Neither of us had a strong motherly role in our lives and I’m just afraid that-“

“Sh. Don’t.” Harry interrupts. He takes my right hand off his chest and kisses my fingertips.

I scrunch my brows together. “Are you afraid you’ll be a bad father?”

Harry suddenly looks at the ceiling, tilting his head all the way back. He keeps my hand in his.

“I… I don’t know.”

“What are you afraid of?” I whisper, finding it appropriate.

He looks back at me and then sits straight causing me to shift my position. He kisses the back of my palm.

“Do you still want to shop?” He asks.

I clench my jaw, disappointed that he decided to not reply to my question. It really pissed me off actually.

I get off the bed, abruptly.

“Hey!”

I walk over to the dresser, picking up my purse and throwing it at my duffle bag. It’s not like I’ll be going out today.

I put my hands on the dresser, looking at the wooden surface.

“Gisele,” Harry says, he's walked over to me and is putting his hands on my shoulders.

“Don’t touch me, Harry.”

He takes his hands off me.

“I don’t get why I have to explain my feelings to you and you- you can’t express yourself to me.” I turn around to face him. “What? Do you think I’d judge you? Do you think I’d pity you? Harry, I’m getting so fed up and- and this isn’t healthy for me, for you, us or our baby!”

I turn back around towards the dresser, covering my eyes with my hands as I feel like I’m going to start crying.

Harry gently turns me around and hugs me; he holds the back of neck and lets me cry on his shoulder.

I just feel so stressed lately and with him having put up so many walls that are impossible to break down, is just getting to me. It’s so frustrating.

After my tears have evolved into the sniffles, Harry holds onto me a bit tighter.

“I’m afraid that I’ll be the worst. The worst kind of person to our child and even to you.” He whispers, hesitating on explaining himself further.

“I never had a mother figure in my life besides the many women who were hired to care for me. My father figure wasn’t the best either. Desmond and I have had complications my whole life and even when I was old enough to know right from wrong, Desmond wasn’t really there to explain things to me. He was busy. He was always so busy, ruling and doing things.

“I had to rely on my friends and our employees to explain and teach me things. I’m scared, I- I want to be good enough for-”

“Harry-”

“Let me finish.” He says, wiping a tear from my cheek. “I want Annabelle or Aiden to look up to me just so I know, so I know, I’ve done something right… besides pick the best woman to help me along the way.”

I smile wide, putting my hand on the back of his neck and bringing him closer to me. On my tiptoes, I stretch and kiss him, hopefully allowing him to realize how grateful I am for him.

“I’m sorry that I’ve cried and made you-“

“I’m sorry I didn’t explain myself.” He interjects.

I nod, accepting his apology. “I’d like to talk to you about something… something else.” I say. This may or may not be the perfect time but… let’s see. “The play…”

“You noticed, didn’t you?” Harry asks, looking away from me for a second. He’s referring to the fact that the production was based on our relationship.

I nod, not really knowing how to put this…

“You didn’t like it.” Harry says bluntly.

I bite on my tongue. I want to innocently tell him what I’ve thought of it, but I’m scared it may… offend him.

He smirks, “I didn’t like it either.”

I let out a long breath and a chuckle. I take his hand and lead him to the dinning table so we could sit and seriously talk about this.

When we’ve both pushed our seats in, I grabbed his hand, he smiles, laughing. “It’s this serious?” He asks, looking at the table.

His dimples distract me for a moment and I shake my head, bringing my hands to myself and looking at my lap. “To be honest… the production just made me feel... funky.”

I look up at him, wanting to see his reaction.

“Oh my God, Harry, where did you get that from?” I laugh, pointing at the black fedora he has randomly put on. “Where have you found that?” I ask, holding onto my stomach.

Harry laughs at my laughing, “I look that bad?”

“No, no but where did it come from? Oh, God.”

“It was on the seat beside mine. It must be one of the boys. Some of them were patrolling our room while we left. Do you hate it?”

“I love it.” I smile. “So much.”

“I guess they wont mind me keeping it then, would they?”

“I wouldn’t say no to a prince.”

“Hey, you wouldn’t say, ‘no’ to Prince Harry. You’ll absolutely say no to any other prince.”

Playful Harry in the building.

“I don’t know if you know this about me, but I’m sort of a whore.” I nod my head, being totally and one hundred percent sarcastic. “So really, I’d say yes to any prince…”

“That’s not funny.”

“Oh, come on, Harry!” I sigh.

“Too much,” he smiles.

I bite my lip, enjoying his presence right now and this feeling I have.

“I don’t know how I feel about that play. I thought you’d consider it thoughtful of me but I didn’t seem to like it either... didn't feel right."

“I agree.” I say, nodding my head.

“Are you hungry? Want to get some food?” Harry asks, looking down at his watch. “It's almost two.”

“Mm, yes.”

“What are you craving?”

I hardly have to think, “I want a salad, breadsticks, nachos, grilled chicken, oh my God, and please I want a cheesecake.”

Harry stands up, “okay, I know just the place.”

I smile and shake my head, excited. “Let me change real quick!”

I run into our temporary bedroom and I put on an outfit Leah sent over.

I take it off the clothing rack and adore it for a moment. It’s two pieces, a high waist white pant and a matching white blazer. I put it on, taking off my previous clothes and placing them on top of my duffle. I slip on my black heels and walk out the bedroom.  

Harry’s eyebrows rise when he notices me.

Leah didn’t send over a tank top and the first button of this blazer is a little too low for my liking and I expected Harry to say something abut it, but he only smiles and puts his hand out for me to grab.

We leave the building, our bodyguards surrounding us as we make our way to our vehicle, which is right in front of the hotel’s doors.

As we exit the hotel there seems to be more paparazzi than ever before, people scream and yell, there are even fans of Harry screaming his name, women mostly, wanting his attention. A bodyguard opens the car door for me and for Harry. We enter and I’m happy that it’s quiet in here.

The public has yet to know of my pregnancy.

I look over to Harry and pop my eyes, “that was crazy.”

“You’re so popular,” he teases. “Should I get your autograph now or later?”

I smile, buckling myself in. “You should stop and make time to take pictures with your fans. Some of the girls would die for you, you know?”

Harry places his hand on my thigh and looks out the window, “I never noticed them before.”

“They were screaming for a picture, Harry.” I say, in a matter-of-fact tone. "Must be the hat."

“Hm.” Harry hums, dropping the subject.

We make it to the restaurant, it’s rather classy as Harry prefers and is one of those restaurants that serve just about anything. Its menu is seriously quite large.

A table behind Harry and behind myself was reserved for our guards, Harry offered for them to take a break and eat and they didn’t decline.

“What are you having?” Harry asks as he focuses very hard at the menu in his hands.

Thank goodness I already mentally made notes of everything that sounded delicious.

“I want their factory chicken nachos and stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer and if you wanted… the spinach artichoke dip with chips. For my entrée I'll take their cheeseburger with fries and ranch and then we can split or I can eat a cheesecake independently.” I put my menu down when I’m sure I didn’t forget anything. “Yeah.”

Harry nods his head and bites his lip. “I’ll take everything you’ve just said, too.”

I smile, grabbing his menu and putting it on top of mine.

Harry looks over to our waiter who was standing not too far away and gives him a look and a nod and the waiter walks over, taking our order as Harry explains we need two of everything I’ve just said a minute ago.

I glance around the restaurant. “This place is nice. How many times have you been here, before?”

“Once.”

“Oh. With your friends?” We’ve never really talked about his friends before.

“A friend... some girl.”

I fake smile. “Bet she got a salad.” I say, looking up at Harry who’s avoiding any eye contact.

“Did she?” I ask. “Harry…”

“Why are we talking abut what some girl I brought here years ago, ordered? I don’t care what you’ve ordered. Don’t compare yourself to other girls, Gisele.”

I sigh, folding my arms. “Sorry.”

Harry gives me a shy smile, “it’s okay.”

I’m well aware of how moody I am.

“Ah, look our stuffed mushrooms are here.”

I smile, sitting back and grabbing a fork; ready to eat.

After Harry and I have received and completely finished our entire appetizer, I’m extremely full. Not to mention I had over three glasses of water.

“Harry, I need to go to the restroom.”

Harry nods and looks at our guards, “Angelo.” He snaps.

“It’s okay Harry, I can go-“

No. Angelo, please escort her to the restroom.”

I stand up, tucking in my seat. “Well follow me, Angelo.”

Angelo walks behind me and then stands outside the restroom as I enter it. I don’t want to take too long but I find it extremely hard to pee when I know Angelo is waiting outside for me, even if there are three stalls in between us.

I walk over to the sink when necessary and wash my hands. There is a woman next to me and I look at her twice. I didn’t know anyone else was in here.

The woman’s face is barely noticeable because she’s wearing a black head wrap, which also covers her mouth, but I’m able to get a view of it when we both absentmindedly reach for the soap.

“I’m sorry.”

“Please, take princess.” The woman offers, stepping back and slightly curtseying.

“Thank you.” I say, gulping. I turn over to look at the mirror ahead of me. I hear her use the soap dispenser and wash.

I wait till she leaves the restroom…

I know her. Yes, it seems ridiculous that I could’ve possibly known her but…

That tan skin.

The color of her eyes.

That body.

Her bold makeup.

It couldn’t possibly be, but it was.

Tama.

A/n:

SO that authors note in the last chapter...

I don't know if I had made any of that obvious enough in the story… I kinda just wanted to tell you guys tbh. And now I feel bad because I feel like I really rushed into that.

BUT anyway, hopefully it made at least a bit of sense…

OH OH OH

I've come up with the ending.

<>>< I’m crazy excited for you guys to read it. I don’t know how much you guys will like it though….

TBH it’s different then what I had thought of initially. A LOT different. Oh damn, it’s so different. <>><

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
680 2 20
I was in pain, I don't how to control everything in my body, I hit by this wolfebane, and Harry is here beside me, and in my surprise he hold me to h...
15.9K 399 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
333K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...