Best Friend

By Pinkbudd

When Charlotte Page moves to Canada and leaves her best friend. What happens when she comes back to Swellview... More

Prologue
Home sweet home
Meeting my rommate
The start of an old friendship
Getting Use to Each Other Again
Meet Jasper
Robbery Incident
Movie Night
What almost happened... again
The Secret Gets Out
Get Her A Job
Making a New Friend
We barely know each other
The Three Muskateers! I Mean Four...
Down in the ManCave
Are you Chicken?
Hangout Disaster
The Good Ol' Times
Tell Me I'm Crazy
FaceTimimg a Good Friend
A Night to Remember
We're Together!
Group Project
Telling The Danger
Surprise!
Let Me Explain!
A Night Alone
And That Happened...
Sorry's
And The Date Goes On...
A Different Confession
Finally Talking About It
You'll See
A Twist In The Plan
Detective Henry
The Unexpected Father
Taking Risks Is Hard To Do
A Night at The Hospital
Improvements
Birthday Boy Plans
A Time Together
This Is The End

Even More Surprises

1.6K 61 89
By Pinkbudd

I watched carefully as Henry's mouth slightly dropped. What's going on? Why is suddenly everybody connected to each other?

I have so many questions but yet not one answer. It's not like I asked them out loud anyways.

"Drex I thought you- Well I thought you were trapped in the time machine?" Henry asked still shocked. Time Machine? Those exists!?

"Well yeah... I was. Until I got out." He chuckled as I looked at him weirdly. "Wait dad. You KNOW Kid Danger?" Brayden asked out of nowhere. "Oh yeah. I know him like the back of my hand. I also know who's the man behind that mask of his." He raised an eyebrow as I looked at him shocked.

Henry just stood there and rolled his eyes. "You know Drex I'm not afraid of you. I beat you twice so why not a third time?"

Okay... so clearly I missed hella lots.

"Ooh. Henry they're might be a slight problem with that." He replied mockingly. "You see. Before you had your super fast reflexes. But now you don't." He smirked in the middle of his sentence as Henry quickly shook his head and raised both his fist up in a fighting stance.

Drex quickly started laughing as Henry, Brayden and I looked at him weirdly. "Oh Henry, you really think your tough huh?" Drex replied causing Brayden's eyes and mine to widen in shock.

He really does know...

"Henry!? As in Henry Hart- HENRY!?" Brayden quickly ran up to him examining him. I could tell Henry started to get annoyed so he quickly punched him from behind not even looking at him. Brayden fell back as Drex rolled his eyes. "Thank you! I've wanted to do that for years!"

"Really? Than maybe you'd want this-

Henry quickly stopped as Drex caught his fist. Henry looked at him before trying to punch him with his other free hand but it was no use as Drex quickly caught it again. "Henry. I don't think you got the point." He said threw clenched teeth. Henry shrieked as I could tell Drex was starting to hurt him. I watched mentally punching myself knowing that I had no way of helping him. "Cause there's only one of you. And three of me." Drex smirked as Henry looked at him confused but still in pain.

"What do you mean by that?" Henry asked as Drex instantly let go of his hands. He pushed him causing him to trip and fall on the floor. He snapped his fingers. Suddenly two similar looking man came out the door and walked towards him perfectly in sync. I couldn't properly see their faces but I could tell it wasn't a good thing by Henry's face expression. "H-how did you?-

"It's called cloning sweetie. Educate yourself." He scoffed. "Oh my goodness! I forgot one more thing!" He paused turning around to one of his suppose to be "clones". Henry quickly took the opportunity to get up and took out his laser.

"Drex 2. Open C3." He commanded as the other him nodded their head and ran to a control panel. Henry then suddenly tapped on his laser causing a laser beam to hit Drex. He barely moved until he turned around and looked at Henry confusingly. "Did you just laser me?" He asked as Henry looked at his gun confusingly. "Yeah- But how are you not?-

"Laser proof vest babe." Drex smirked teasingly as Henry groaned and threw his gun to the floor. "Drex 2 press it now!" Drex yelled as his clone instantly obeyed him. He quickly pressed the button causing a part of the roof to open up. Out of it, it seemed like another tube was starting to descend. My eyes quickly widen as I saw the person in it.

"Charlie!" I yelled out loud. For a second I forgot I was trapped in this stupid tube as my instincts got the best of me where I attempted to run towards him but instead I bumped my forehead. I fell back in pain and rubbed my throbbing head. I saw him looking up at me as his own eyes widen. "Charlotte?"

"Aww look at that. A little family reunion!" Drex awwwed. The whole room got quiet as the door opened to reveal-

RACHEL?

"Hey, sorry I'm late. It was quite hard to get him here." She chuckled panting as Drex smirked and kissed her forehead.

Charlie rolled his eyes and sucked his teeth.

"Well you did an amazing job." He smiled letting go of her as she took a glance at us and payed her attention back to Drex. "Anyways. I'm gonna go have some ice cream with my daughter. See you later! ...Hopefully." She mumbled I turned around to look at Charlie in disgust as he looked back at me. "How was I suppose to know that woman was in her 40's! I mean look at her!" He slightly yelled as I nodded my head agreeing.

"Wait dad! You planned this whole thing with Rachel!?" Brayden suddenly yelled from behind Drex. "Yeah son. Didn't I just say I don't play games?" He smiled sarcastically. "Now get out. I have some business to take care of." He smirked.

"Aww man I never get to see the cool stuff!" He whined as he left. I instantly turned my attention back to the panting side kick.

"Look Henry. It's obvious that you can't defeat me-

He paused as he quickly caught Henry's leg. "Nice try." Drex smirked. He pushed hard on Henry's leg causing him to fall over. "Drex 1, close A5 and open A2" he demanded as his other clone instantly obeyed. "I swear the next time I'm gonna ask the toddler to borrow some of his stuff I'm gonna make sure everything is already set up." He groaned punching a wall out of frustration. I looked back at Charlie slightly scared. We instantly made eye contact and he looked at me slightly worried.

Suddenly the ball pit disappeared and another floor raised from the ground. On it held a table with a huge ass gun on it. Drex quickly reached in to pick it up but Henry instantly grabbed onto his legs and tripped him. A huge sigh of relief overtook me.

I watched the battle between the two males intensely. Henry was doing a splendid job! Kicking Drex in places a human should never be kicked at. He finally reached in for a punch before Drex stopped him and turned him over. In a blink of an eye Henry practically flew across the room knocking down a bunch of stuff.

"Henry!" I yelled out scared. He quickly got up and gave me a thumbs up before face planting on the floor again. "Aww would you look at that! Kid Danger got no more juice left in his system huh?" Drex cooed.

"I'm sorry, Charlotte did you just say Henry?" I heard my brothers voice from beside me. My eyes widen once more before I hesitated to answer.

"I-I'll explain another time! If there even will be." I mumbled the last sentence.

Drex walked over to Henry once more before punching his face. A single tear drop slid across my face as I watched the traumatizing event that was happening in front of me. Henry just stayed there. Taking it all in.

I couldn't watch this anymore.

"Henry get up please!" I begged. "Don't let him beat you up like that for Christ sake!" I cried out. "The Henry I know and love would never let anyone touch him like that, Henry get up please! I love you!" My voice cracked at the last sentence. Henry barely moved an inch as Drex chuckled.

"Sorry "Princess" But looks like your little motivational speech failed." Drex pointed out looking at me.

"T-that's where you're wrong."

I turned my head slightly to be met with a completely bruised face Kid Danger. I smiled lightly happy to see him back on his feet before he quickly threw a fast one on Drex and caused him to tip over slightly. "Huh, so I was wrong." He admitted as he reached in for a punch but Henry quickly dodged it. He slightly winced but I could tell he was trying his best to ignore it.

As Henry was still ducked down he stretched out his leg and tripped over Drex making him fall flat on his back. I heard Charlie laugh in the background but I decided to ignore him. Drex started crawling to the table with the gun and grabbed it. My eyes quickly widen at the view. Henry immediately saw him as his own eyes popped open. He instantly got up and started running around trying to avoid Drex's killing machine.

It didn't take long before one of Drex's clones reached out and tripped him over, he fell not long after the clone gave him one last punch in the stomach. He groaned over in pain as I wanted to turn my head and look away...

But at the same time. I couldn't.

The Drex that held the gun smiled and made his way to a badly beaten up Kid Danger. He chuckled slightly before pointing his gun directly to Henry's head.

My eyes widen as I knew what was gonna come next. "DREX NO!" I yelled out quickly gaining his attention. My heart beat quickened as he raised an eyebrow and turned facing me. "Please! Don't shoot him!" I pleaded as he looked at me weirdly. "Charlotte what are you doing?" Charlie asked from beside me. I looked at him one final time before biting my trembling lips.

I turned around and looked over at Drex. "Shoot me instead." I answered slowly as Henry shook his head no. Drex just stood there as I started getting impatient. "Come over here and open this damn tube to shoot me instead!" I yelled out as he quickly nodded his head and made his way to the control panels. He switched a liver causing the tube to open up.

I sighed happily and instantly made my way to my half to death lover and stroked his hair gently. "Henry, look at you." I replied gently as I started crying.

"Charlotte what are you doing?" He replied barely above a whisper as I held him tightly in my arms making sure not to let him go. "I'm gonna tell you what I'm not going to do. I'm not just gonna stay trapped in that tube and watch you die Henry." I replied as a few more tears rolled down my cheeks. "But Charlotte that's not your job-

"I don't care if it's not my job Henry! I can't afford to loose you again. And this time, forever." I sniffed stroking his hair again a bit more. I missed this. These little moments between us that's been lacking lately. Which is all my fault. If I wasn't so caught up on trying to make Brayden one of us then maybe we would've been at home arguing over some stupid little things. Or do whatever we use to do at the time that it is right now.

"Charlotte- I don't want to loose you." He replied as he finally made eye contact with me. "Well I don't care! Cause I'm the one who brought you into this mess! And I'm not just gonna sit in the corner and watch you pay for my consequences!" I yelled sternly.

A few seconds of silence filled the air before Henry opened his mouth. "Okay." He replied. My lips formed the tiniest smile ever. "Thank you." Is all I replied with as he nodded his head. "Can you at least help me up? So I can hug you one last time?" he asked gently as I nodded my head.

"Of course."

I slowly removed myself from him as I helped him up. I let him put all his weight on my left shoulder as he slowly got up. I looked at him once more before I quickly pulled him in for a hug. I sobbed like a crazy person on his chest as he rested his chin on top of my head gently.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Charbear."

"Okay are you guys done already?" Drex yawned out annoyed causing me to slightly jump in fright. Henry slowly let go as I already started to miss his warm touch under mines.

"Woah, woah, Char what are you doing!? I don't approve of this!" Charlie yelled. As I shook my head.

"I'm not gonna let you guys pay for my own mistakes." Is all I replied with before Drex rolled his eyes and grabbed his gun. I looked back at Henry who had regret written all over his face. I turned around slightly to see a freaking out Charlie still trapped in a plastic tube.

I closed my eyes and breathed in heavily. Possibly my last breath as well. I waited a few seconds before confirming. "I'm ready."

A loud bang went off as I heard a loud thud. I opened my eyes quickly to realize I was perfectly fine. What the hell? How am I still here? I looked around to find a wide eyed Charlie and a smirking Drex. But no signs of Henry...

I looked once more at Drex to realize he was starring at something on the floor. I took my time and followed his gently and I instantly broke down in tears as to what I saw. It was Henry. Laying there lifelessly on the ground.

I quickly ran up to him and started crying uncontrollably. "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" I yelled at Drex as I caressed Henry's bleeding body. I viciously whipped the tears off my face as more instantly came back down replacing the old ones. I looked around to find Henry's laser gun. laying there on the ground. I reached over and grabbed it secretly. I looked at it to realize there's a button where you can change the settings.

I looked closely to see the setting was set to Kill. I shook my head as more tears came falling down and changed the settings to "Mild Stun."

As much as I hated Drex right now. I couldn't bring myself up to kill him. Nobody deserves to die.

When he was not looking, I made sure to shoot his head. And that's exactly what I did. He instantly fell over unconsciously as I ran to the control panel and switched the C3 lever causing Charlie's tube to lift up. I shook my head once more before making my way to Henry. Charlie reached over and patted my back gently. I hugged Henry's lifeless body one more time and my eyes widen as I felt and heard something.

"Charlie, Charlie, CHARLIE! I'm feeling something! Oh my god I'm feeling something!" I started freaking out as I looked at Henry's pale face. "Well what exactly are you feeling!?" He asked equally as confused. "I'm feeling something like a heart beat! Oh my god he's still alive!"

"Okay! Well let's rush him to a hospital then!" He yelled as I quickly nodded my head until I shook my head no in realization.

"Charlotte, what are you doing let's go!" He yelled pointing at the door.

"We can't go!"

"Why not?"

"He's still dressed as Kid Danger!" I pointed out as it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Ooh right!.."

I started freaking out for a moment. We have to act quick. There shouldn't be time to waste but at the same time we can't just show him to the public like this...

"Charlie take off your clothes."

He turned around and looked at me weirdly. "Huh?"

"Take off your clothes."

"My wha- these?" He asked gesturing to his clothes.

"Yes. He'll wear your clothes as you'll go out with a pear of boxers on. Now hurry up!" I yelled rushing him.

He groaned and took off his shirt. "I'm doing this only because I love you. And your little boyfriend." He chuckled as I didn't waste no time and took off Henry's costume.

Let's just say it was hard not to cry looking at his chest.

——————————————————————————-

2710 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 532 21
Charlotte Page and Henry Hart were best friends. Nothing more, nothing less. But when Captain Man's life suddenly became in danger, they had to come...
49.9K 1.2K 39
Β°After a night of fun something unexpected happend how will Charlotte's life be afected and will henry be there for her or will it ruin their friends...
13K 513 15
another chenry fanfic...with a twist. Charlotte and Henry have been best friends for a long time. They have been through every obstacle life threw at...