Can You Mend My Heart.

By ilovereadingstoriess

~Its not a Fan fiction. Its my fiction story. And not a fan fiction. ---------------- "I am sorry." He said a... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Author Note...
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important ♡
Like?
Chapter Fourteen.
Let's be in contact!
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two. Part 1.
Chapter Twenty Two. Part 2.
Winners ♡
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
ASALAMOALAIKUM!
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.

Chapter Twenty Three.

12.2K 632 187
By ilovereadingstoriess

Shanaya's POV:

"Kiss me." He said and I froze. It felt as if my heart stopped for a second and I blinked. I was speechless. His eyes bored into mine as his hand trail up my arm and I shuddered at the touch. He felt it too cause his eyes lowered and settled at my lips.

"You said. It's an act of love to be done in private... so now we are alone. Do it." Hussain said lowly and his eyes met mine again. I gulped. What do I do? My heart rate seemed to increase further as Hussain stood a little straighter and open the buttons of his coat. My breath hitched in my throat. Fear surrounded me- fear which was long gone. Fear of him forcing me. eyes lowered to his chest, his shirt buttons were open from up, Why he opening his buttons?! Hussain step closer again and my eyes raised upto his face. His eyes had turned darker by now and I felt my hands shivering, when he grabbed both of my arms. My heart doesn't seem to slow down as I mentally tried to calm myself down.

He won't do anything. Right?

"Hus-s-" I tried to speak but he placed his finger on my lips and tears of unknown fears welled up in eyes. This is not how this should happen. I wanted to say, but he dint let me speak.

"Sshh...just-- Kiss me, Shanaya." His voice was thicker and raspy as my name rolled slowly from his lips and I try my best not to raise my hand to his chest and push him away. I found myself terrified to even touch him right now. He is not himself. I don't even know if I know him anymore. His hand raised up and he touch my cheek with his finger. I turned my head a little aside.

"Hussain S-stop." I stammered and he tilt his head to side. I took in deep breaths as I tried to move to my left side but Hussain hand slapped on the wall behind me and I flinched back. Furrowning I looked at him. Why is he doing this?

"Kyun?" His voice was harsh and I turned my face, now staring at his shoulder, unable to see him the eye. I was hyperventilating and all I want is to be away from him. I can't understand. Why is he doing this? Why humiliating me like this.

"Let m-me go Hussain, why are you d-doing this?." I stammered again, he dint replied but instead suddenly his hand came in contact with my hip, causing me to jump away, but only to be hold by him. He grabbed my waist and I panicked. I squirmed in his arms, pushing him yet for no use. His power empowering mine. Fact that he is man-handling is more hurting than scaring.

"Please Hussain- choro." I pleaded, but instead I felt him taking a step closer and I was trapped between him and wall behind me. Our bodies not even inches away and my breath hitched in my throat.

"Kyun Shanaya? Why don't you want to kiss me?" He asked, his tone firm and cold. My heart was beating so fast, it could jump out any moment. I refuse to look at him, but his breath on my neck, caused me to shut my eyes tightly. He blow on my neck and I felt some of my hair blew away, exposing my neck to him.

"Let me make it a little easy for you." His voice still firm as he whispered. His lips kissed my jawline and I fisted his shirt in my hands, my hands were on his chest. He trailed down to my neck, his kisses hard and deep. I stood there, hoping this to end. Still processing why Hussain is doing this- what I did to deserve this. I shuddered visibly when his fingertips curved into my dress and he pulled my dress away from my shoulder, His lips touched my shoulder and a whimper escaped my lips. He heard it cause his movements halted. I stood still as a statue, his fingers traced my bare skin as he pull back. He suck in a sharp breath, just how I did.

"Shanaya look at me!" He whispered, no firm tone left, his voice sounded pained. I lowered my head further. I don't wanna see him! Hussain's breath were ragged, just like mine, but mine was from the panic attack he is giving me. He pull further back and I slowly looked up. His eyes had softened and I couldn't take anymore. My lower lip trembled and tears slipped out, rolling down my eyes. He furrowned and shook his head.

"Shanaya- rona nhi.. oh god! Shit- mein- I..." He rambled but I dint reply, sobs escaped my lips and I felt him hugging me. My hands still on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my body. My body or heart dint calmed though, like it always used to. I pushed his chest and squirmed away and this time he dint use his power to control me. His hands were mid-air when I walked leftwards and then into a corner, away from him. I glanced at him through my blurred vision and all what his face told me was, Regret. But I could care less. He ran a hand through his hair and turned away from me.

What the hell just happened.

"Shanaya-" however knock on the door cut him off.

"Sain beta? Are you in here?" Aunty's voice came through the locked door and I watched Hussain as he ran hand through his hair. He cleared his throat before replying.

"Yeah Mom. We are coming." Hussain said and his eyes met mine. I looked down and straightened my dress.

"Okay, beta we are out- come soon." Aunty said and then I heard footsteps fading away. Hussain straightened his coat before he closed the buttons. Hus face was blank, yet his eyes hold pain.  Hussian walked near me and I panicked again. He stopped a little far and looked towards the door.

"I...- ghar chale?" He asked and I dint reply. I walked pass him and opened the door. I wiped my tears and walked out. His footsteps right behind me. I ran my still shaking hands through my hair. I took deep breaths- calming myself down. We walked out of the building and upto the car. Hussain dint utter a word. He was so quite that for a second it felt like he isn't beside me. He opened the door for me and I sat in, looking down the whole time. I heard him sigh deeply and then the door closed. I turned to Aunty and she smiled at me. I forced out a smile, she should not know about this. She will worry.

---

We reached home, after another two agonizing two hours of silence. Sleep wasn't anywhere near my eyes but I was utterly tired. From all the crying I was exaushted. Mentally. Aunty was asleep. I woke her up and then we went in the home.

"Chalo sub so jao... it's midnight already." Aunty said tiredly and we all nodded. I glanced at Hussain and before he could say anything- I walked away and into the kitchen. I can literally be anywhere but near him.

"Kya hua hai?" I heard Shehryar's voice.

"Kuch nhi hua." Hussain replied Shehryar. And then Silence.

I shut my eyes and walkes upto the sink. I washed my face a few times. I haven't switched on the light. Tonight I want to be in dark. I sat on the stool and removed my ear rings. Placing them on the table I sighed deeply. Tears well up in my eyes again. Why Hussain did this.

I hugged myself and winced in pain. Furrowning I touched my arms and the pain shoot again. I shut my eyes, getting up I walk upto my room. Slowly I opened the door and Hussain was already on the bed. His back turned to me. I gulped and came in and quitely yet quickly rushed into washroom. I winced and take off my dress. I saw my reflection in mirror and there they were- red marks on my arms. Tears rolled down my eyes and I let them out. Better cry then die inside. I wore my night kurta. Sleevless to keep it open- so I can apply some cream to lessen the pain.

"Ugh." I said under my breath when I opened the door and peeked inside. Hussain wasn't on the bed- he now stood near the dressing table. Both hands on the dressing table as he glared into mirror. I took deep breath and came out. Walking straight upto my closet and taking out a long black dubata. I covered my bare skin and walked upto bed. From my side-sight I saw Hussain looking at me. I slipped into bed- without applying any cream. I don't want to show him how weak I am. He just grabbed me and here I have red marks and pain in my arms. I had turned my back towards Hussain. I closed my eyes, wishing the sleep to come.

A gasp of shock left my lips as soon as Hussain's hand I felt on my waist and I sat up abruptly. He sat up too. He was furrowning and I looked away.

" "Don't t-touch me." I whispered and moved away from him. He sighed deeply.

"Talk to me." He whispered and I fight the tears, which were threatening to fall. I raised my eyes and our eyes locked. He was about to touch my hand, but I got out of the bed. I walked upto the dressing table and he came behind me. I sighed feeling defeated.

"Just- l-leave me.. alone." I said, looking down. He now stood behind me. He softly grabbed my arms, causing me to yelp in pain. He instantly released my arm and furrowned.

"What- What happened to your arms?" He asked and I laughed mentally. Phele dard do phir poocho.

"Nothing." I replied and turned around- trying to walk pass him, but he stood infront of me.

"Kya hua hai. Let me see." He whispered and I blinked at him. Now he is caring about me?

"Nothing serious- I will be fine." I said and he shook his head.

"I want to see."

"Please rehne do."

"Nahi dekhna hai mujhe." Hussain rolled my dubata up, despite my protest and his eyes widened. His fingers softly caressed along the marks and I winced.

"I am so freaking sorry." He whispered and I glanced up at him.

"I want to sleep. Please." I pull my arm out of his hands and he let me slip away.

"Let me apply something-" however I cut him off.

"You have done enough." I said- my voice tired yet bitter. I laid down back in the bed and closed my eyes. Pain was unbearable- but the pain Hussain gave to my heart was way more unbearable than this. Bed beside me dipped and I took deep breaths. I waited for a few minutes but Hussain dint wrapped his arm around me.

After another half an hour- sleep finally arrived but I felt incomplete, as I slipped into the darkness.

Hussain was beside me, yet not with me. Maybe this is what it's called,

'Bohat pass ho kar bhi, bohat door hona.'

---***---

A/N: ASALAMOALAIKUM!

That was one lonnnng chapter to write yar...

I hope u guyz aren't disappointed.

Do you like this chapter?

One favorite scene and yeah in this chapter tell me one scene which U dint like!

Vote and Commenttttt!

ILoveYouAll!!

~Khuvahish...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.1K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
12.5K 734 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
21.7K 1.5K 33
Assalam o Aliakum.. yeah again I'm here for you guys. here is my 2nd story for dhoombros .. but its now a horror story. ...
6.8K 355 40
INSTANCE 1 "your ammi said you have been irritating her asking about your childhood again and again" "I just wanted to know, just like how you, ammi...