Best Friend

Von Pinkbudd

When Charlotte Page moves to Canada and leaves her best friend. What happens when she comes back to Swellview... Mehr

Prologue
Home sweet home
Meeting my rommate
The start of an old friendship
Getting Use to Each Other Again
Meet Jasper
Robbery Incident
Movie Night
What almost happened... again
The Secret Gets Out
Get Her A Job
Making a New Friend
We barely know each other
The Three Muskateers! I Mean Four...
Down in the ManCave
Are you Chicken?
Hangout Disaster
The Good Ol' Times
Tell Me I'm Crazy
FaceTimimg a Good Friend
A Night to Remember
We're Together!
Group Project
Telling The Danger
Surprise!
A Night Alone
And That Happened...
Sorry's
And The Date Goes On...
A Different Confession
Finally Talking About It
You'll See
A Twist In The Plan
Detective Henry
The Unexpected Father
Even More Surprises
Taking Risks Is Hard To Do
A Night at The Hospital
Improvements
Birthday Boy Plans
A Time Together
This Is The End

Let Me Explain!

1.6K 67 68
Von Pinkbudd

"WHAT!?"

Oh gosh I'm toast, I'm toast. Im more than toast! I'm that toast that got too heated and burnt up so now nobody would want to eat me.

"Charlotte it's not what it looks like, I-

Before I could finish my sentence she shook her head and ran away.

"What's wrong with Charlotte?" Bianca asked gently as she looked up at me. I gently unwrapped my arms from hers and sighed out frustrated. I quickly kicked the nearest trash can out frustration causing it to tip and fall making all the trash fall everywhere.

From the corner of my eye I could see Jasper smirking as if he was trying his best not to laugh. So much of a "Friend" he is.

On the other side stands a confused Bianca as she looked at me concerned. "Bianca can I... talk to you privately please?"

"Of course!" She smiled innocently as I quickly grabbed her wrists and brought her to a gender neutral bathroom. "Can you tell me what's going on cause I'm sort of confused-

"Bianca I'm dating Charlotte." I said firmly as I stood there quietly waiting for her reaction. A couple seconds went by and she started laughing hysterically.

"Wait you're serious!?" She yelled as she stopped. I nod my head slowly as her face went from confused to sad real quick. "Henry I only left for the 7th season and you already have another GIRLFRIEND!?" She yelled as she pushed my shoulder.

"Bianca you said it yourself that we needed a break and that we could see other people! And I did exactly that!" I said loud but not too loud to exactly call it yelling.

"Yeah but I didn't think you'd get another girlfriend!"

"Well I didn't know that you wouldn't get another boyfriend!? Look I'm sorry B but I don't think we should exactly stay together..."

"Yeah no kidding Sherlock." She scoffed as she crossed her arms angrily.

"I hope you're not mad." I asked feeling slightly guilty.

"Of course I'm mad! But... I'll be ok." She sighed as she leaned over the wall.

"I'm sorry did I hear you correctly? You said that you're-

"Okay? Yes cause I will be. I understand. Charlotte's a cool person. Heck I wanted to be friends the first minute I started talking to her." She chuckled rolling her eyes. "Now go get em tiger." She smiled as she punched my left shoulder playfully.

"Wait seriously?"

"Yeah... now go go go!" She yelled as she started pushing me out. I quickly turned around and smiled. "Thanks B."

"No problem. Now go follow her quick!"

"Right! Sorry!" I chuckled nervously as I turned around and ran to the direction that Charlotte ran too.

I've got to get my girl back.

                                             •••

Okay, I've literally searched everywhere in Sellview but I still can't find Char, I'm starting to get worried. I searched our Dorm room. No luck.

Junk N' Stuff. No luck

The Man Cave. Obviously not there.

Swellview Park. She wasn't there.

I even went to Charlie's place and she wasn't there!

I called her a million times but she won't answer. And when I text her she only reads them but never responds. What am I gonna do!?

Wait... Twitflash! I forgot If she left her locations on I can technically tell where she is. I quickly grabbed my phone out and opened it up eagerly. I quickly went on the app and typed in her name. I forgot I followed her so I didn't need to do all that. Me and my dumb butt.

I quickly went on the map but I couldn't see her. DANG IT! She turned it off. So much for my luck.

                                         10:38 AM

HeroHen😘: Charlotte, Babe please let me explain.
seen

HeroHen😘: Charlotte please I have a good explanation!
seen

HeroHen😘: Don't do this to me I need you Charbear.
seen

                                        11:05 AM

HeroHen😘: I'm not giving up until I get you back. Trust me.
seen

I quickly put my phone in my back pocket and continued walking. Where could she possibly be? I checked the mancave, her brothers place the-

THE BRIDGE!

At this point I didn't care if I was gonna be late to my next class. She's way more important. I started running and some could say I was running faster than a few cars that passed by, but I'm not complaining.

I quickly arrived at Swellview Bridge and sighed. I still have stairs to climb what the heck! I went in and climbed the stairs

Remember to go to the top Henry cause that's her favourite.  I thought to myself. And that's what I did.

Once arrived I saw a whole crowd of people. Mostly old couples. How am I ever going to find her like this?

I started exploring and asked every single person that passed by a nice description about Charlotte.

"She's about this tall and very sweet. She has eyes that could light up a whole room, whenever she's excited she tends to scrunch her nose and-

"Look kid. I don't mean to be rude but I really don't care about your little "crush" or whatever." The lady scoffed as she continued walking.

Well that was embarrassing...

I quickly stopped by my tracks when I saw a curly headed beauty looking at the town with a sad frown. I could tell she was crying cause her eyes were slightly red and puffy.

Okay.. this hurts.

"Charlotte?" I calmly called her name as I slowly walked up to her.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes hiding her face.

"Henry go away I don't want to talk to you."

"Yeah. But I want to talk to you so I will." I said sternly but gently as I heard her scoff. "Charlotte can you at least let me explain?" I asked turning her around so we could make eye contact.

"Don't look at me I look ridiculous." I heard her say as she continued to hide her face.

"Charlotte stop this is ridiculous. You want the truth? I'm the ridiculous one right here! Cause I'm the one who messed up an extremely beautiful relationship, okay?" I sighed out frustrated.

"Henry stop." She said as she wiped her face. Don't tell me she's crying again... "Henry I think it's best if we... break up."

"What!? Charlotte no no no no no no! I don't think that! Can you please just let me explain?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay go ahead."

"Okay! Yes Bianca and I were dating but she left to go on some stup- Tv Show. And she told me we could use a break and start looking for other people if we have to, which I agreed. And then you came back and all that happen. I told you I had a crush on you since we were 8 which isn't a lie  I promise. We got together than I totally forgot about Bianca and now this commotion happened. But I broke up with her earlier today and she's totally cool with it." I slightly smiled waiting to hear her response.

"So... she's 100% cool with it or are you just saying that to make me happy?" She asked gently.

"I promise you it came straight out her mouth."

There was a long peaceful silence between us before she turned around and smiled weakly. "Okay. I'm willing to stay with you. But you're on probation."

"Really!?" I yelled out excitedly yet confused at the same time.

"Yes, but that means one slip up and we're done." She said sternly as I nodded my head viciously as I took in every word. "You know I'm only doing this because I really like you." She chuckled lightly.

It sorta burned when she said "like".

"Well than I'm a lucky guy." I smirked as I picked her up by her waist and spun her around excitedly.

"Henry! Ahhh! Put me down!" She laughed as I obeyed.

I was leaning in for a kiss but before she put her hands on my lips preventing me to do so. I looked at her confused before she sighed. "You didn't kiss her today or anything right?"

"Of course not, no!" I said faster than sonic.

"Okay." She smirked mischievously as she leaned in. I quickly closed the space between us and kissed her passionately before stopping for breath.

"I promise you Ms. Page I won't let you down." I smirked as she smiled.

And hopefully you won't do the same...

——————————————————————————

A/N

Okay! Everything's (almost) back to normal! Do you think Bianca is really okay with it? And what does Henry mean by "hopefully you won't do the same?" 🤔. Anyways...

1445 words

                                                                  -and I oop

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

520K 9.8K 25
Imagine this, You just moved from your home town to Swellview cause your Dad got a new job and only for you to be saved by the one and only Kid Dang...
161 0 14
After placing a bet with Ray, Henry is taking care of Swellview alone for a week. The seventh day becomes chaotic and Henry Hart and his friend Charl...
36.1K 1K 16
What happens when Riele confronts her 'best friend' Jace about forgetting her birthday?
4.3K 151 9
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ IN THE small town of swellview, secrets lurked in the shadows. among the ordinary residents, there was a man with extraordinary abilities, a s...