My husband is gay

By BusanSaegull

What happens when you marry your crush but then find out that he is gay.. - -------+ Cover credit: Hoseokvi... More

Prologue
He was my Highschool crush
Episode 1 (Regret)
Episode 2 (Semi-transparent clothes)
Episode 3 (Charisma)
Episode 4 (Let's be friends for now?)
Episode 5 (Sponge bob)
Episode 6 (On good terms)
Episode 7 (Infinite distance)
Episode 8 (V symptoms)
Episode 9 (Rules)
Note
Episode 10 (Unexpected Encounter)
Episode 11 (Referee)
Episode 12(Drunk)
Episode 13(Good news)
Episode 14(The Fourth wheel)
Episode 15(Date)
Episode 16(Teasing the bunny)
Episode 17 (Deal)
Top 15
Episode 18 (Hate)
Episode19 (Hubby dubby)
Episode 20(Men)
Episode21 (Balmy)
Episode 22(Too Perfect)
Episode 23(Caught)
Episode 24(Tired of this)
Episode 25(WWH)
Episode 26(Fate)
Episode 27(Nerves)
Episode 28(Hate me)
Episode 30(Doomed)
Episode 31(Care)
Episode 32(Love is not over)
Episode 33(Sacrifice)
Episode 34(Leave)
Episode 35(Inveteracy)
Episode 36(Friendship ends)
Episode 37(Loving him was red)
Episode 38(Return)
Episode 39(Bi?)
Episode 40(Oh man holy shh..)

Episode 29(Viagra)

1.4K 52 14
By BusanSaegull

"Chins up, you gotta loose it anyway. So stop overreacting ." She slammed at the table for my attention which was already in depth of disgust.

"Neon-ah, this is ... it's.."

"If you still feel awkward, gladly drink one or two sips from his drink to turn yourself on."

"Wear short and revealing dress, that would lure him much. If possible shoot a video and send me... ㅋㅋㅋ.."

"Yaaaah! Stop making fun of me! It's gross." I drink the cola to calm myself.

"But I was serious about the dress though,. Follow my example and go for it. Let him take the lead.." she pushed a brown small bottle.

"This?"

"Yes, the key to get the person you love,." She breathed in like a therapist..

"O-ok" my lungs shivered as I gulped and took the bottle with me .

Revealing dress
Shots of Viagra
And he's all yours...

-literally how Neon brainwashed me.

She probably got Jimin like that.

"That would be too cruel .. and this makes no sense, .. me loosing my virginity to a gay, even knowing this.."I spoke to myself.

"No wait, I was on my way to make Jungkook straight... so it's ok for me to... what if he still sticks to being gay? My virginity won't come back .. gosh it's too risky." I explained to myself.

Girl you gonna die virgin? YOLO.. just go for it.

"Aah.. Park Neon! Get out of my brain...!"

After an hour of brainstorming I decided to play for all. If it's all or nothing. Let's go for all. It's a big gamble.

I marched my way back to office. It's almost time to drive home. Jungkook threw the car keys at me, the moment I got in.

"I'm so tired." He murmured as he walked down.

HyeJung, think again. He will be unstoppable after taking a shot. And for sure you can't stop him, he is way stronger.

Kim HyeJung, you shouldn't back off .

"Aish, What do you want me to do?!" I shouted at my brain.

"I just asked you to drive, why are you pissed at that? Never mind, I'll drive you today if you're more tired." He spoke back and he heard me shout.

"I wasn't talking you, ." I told him as I pulled the car door and sat in the driver's sit.

He took a confused look at the surrounding searching for another soul, then sat in the passenger seat as he failed to find one.

I drove cautiously as I thought once more over my gamble. All. I confirmed within me.

"Let's watch a movie tonight." I suggested with a smile, awkwardly looking at him .

"Sure. Which one?"

"Horror!" We both turned to eachother. Jinx

"Cool" he whispered under his breath.

I threw my bag on the couch and jumped inside the bathroom before him and took a nice shower. I must smell nice, so that he can remember my smell for a long time ~

I came out wearing a white smooth shirt and a short under. Revealing cloth. Check.

And put on the perfume he likes on me. Smell nice. Check.

"Hey I downloaded Saw, if you- ." His mouth shut as he checked me from head to toe.

"What the fuck happened to your clothes? Did you run out of cloths?" He pointed at my shirt.

"No, why do you ask?" I pouted.

"Never mind, just go and change to something long, I'm disgusted at your figure ."He rolled his eyes.

"Huh, well then I'm glad that I disgust you, .. anyways I didn't wear these for you to check out my smooth legs and beautiful thighs, I'm just trying to be comfortable in my room.. these are comfy." I smirked with a pout.

"You are comfortable being half-naked around me?" He doubled his eyes in wonder.

"Yeah why not. You are like my gay bestfriend whom I check out hot guys with." I sort of flipped my hair slightly. Self explanatory speech done.

"I won't argue on that. Do whatever you want." He rolled his eyes back to the laptop.

I walked around the room and then finally sat beside him, urgently took the laptop away from him.

"I'll prepare some snacks and drinks while you take a shower, .." I placed the laptop on the table and reached for the door offering him a suggestion.

"Ok.." he took the robe and danced in.

Popcorn and chips for snacks. For drinks, we have banana-milk with viagra tonight.

I was happy that the popcorns turned out beautiful as expected. Then the drinks.

What if Jungkook runs out to Taehyung after taking a shot? His hormones might prefer Taehyung to any other person . I can't pass out and let him run over to Taehyung. That will turn out gross for poor Tae.

I better stay sane.

I carefully took two different mugs, to avoid the common mistake.
Black one for me with no med, and the Brown one for him. I put about one third of the bottle of viagra in his drink. That will be more than enough.

"Nice." I sighed in relief.

"Yeah, smells nice." His voice startled me.

"Gosh, you done already?" I told as I slide the bottle of med in the kitchen draw-ware .

"Yes, I was worried that you'll burn the kitchen and yourself in it." He laughed.

*ding dong* the door bell rang.

We both looked at eachother being confused.
"Was someone supposed to come?" I asked .

"I don't know, I wasn't informed anything." He walked out to check the door.

"I'll bring in the snacks, you take care of the door." I suggested.

There was a squeaky sound of the door and I peeked out to look upon.

"Hello ~" The voice of the uninvited guest belonged to Park Neon.

She never trusts me with anything, does she? Why is she here at this hour?

I went in with the snacks and placed them on the living room's table.

"You never told me that she was supposed to join." Jungkook asked me.

"Oh no no, I wasn't invited, I might've disturbed you two. . I was just here to meet you guys shortly, as it's been a while." She chatted.

"Oh sweet. But that wasn't necessary-." I was cut off by Jungkook.

"She means, it's great to have you here, we were about to watch a horror movie, you could also-." He spoke out to shut me down, eyeing that you are being rude to a guest.

"Oh no, thanks. As you see, I have a junior with me, I have to head back home early." She pointed at her pregnant belly.

"You guys talk, I'll bring you a drink,.. don't drink these, .. it's for us. I'll bring another one." I directed towards Neon gesturing it has the thing in it.

"Ahh, What the hell.." Jungkook glared at me .

"Don't mind her, I don't understand why she is being unnecessarily rude today.." He turned back at Neon and explained with an awkward smile.

I walked in and grabbed a nice glass then poured down banana-milk for her. And marched to the living room.

"Here." I place her drink on the tray.

Then my eyes travelled to notice that the black mug that had the pure banana-milk was empty.

"Jungkook did you drink from my mug?!" I asked nervously.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Why?"

"Because it looked like it had more milk than mine had." He replied with a pout.

"What kind of explanation.." I was cut off again.

"He drank his, now you should drink yours too,~" Neon attacked unknowingly, with the brown mug to my mouth.

"Oh my gosh wait." I struggled.

"No excuses, drink up. Here comes the aeroplane~" she was stronger. Results that I had to drink upto the last sip.

"You two are weird. I can't see this anymore. I'll go upstairs to give you two some privacy, I guess" Jungkook made a disgusted face.

"No wait. I'm leaving. My work is done here. You guys have fun." She stood up and took her bag and walked towards the door, as I sat on the sofa holding my throat in shock .

"HyeJung, walk her out at least, will you?" Jungkook pulled me up and whispered.

I walked being in subconscious. And left her in front of her car.

She placed herself in her car, and winked at me saying, "I mixed some viagra in your brown mug, don't worry you won't have to be embarrassed tomorrow morning. Have fun!" she blowed a kiss and not wasting a minute she drove out.

"WHAT?!!! YOU MIXED MORE?!" I caught my throat again in shock. Too late she couldn't hear me.

She added more in that drink?!! I drank all the viagra! What the fcck?!! What's going to happen now?

Will I die of viagra overdose?

—————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.9K 42
You fell in love with your neighbor's husband who you had sex with one time. But one thing led to another and now he comes to you every time and has...
293K 8.7K 17
Taehyung was a playboy kookie was innocent what will happen if they meet? #71 btssmut #87 btstaehyung #92 btsscenarios #162 yaoifanfic #210 happyendi...
48.6K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
7.3K 484 42
JK X READER "You're an idol , he's an idol He finally confess that he likes you." Jungkook finally confess his love for you and you just can't bel...