The Girl In The Red Raincoat...

By purplebookworm_

A simple college student in the small town of Derry, Maine finds her life turned upside down when she connec... More

Introduction
Chapter One: Red Balloon.
Chapter 2: Music Box
Chapter 3: The Quarry
Chapter 4: French
Chapter 5: 3:00am
Chapter 6: 3 Months Later
Chapter 7: Pennywise
Chapter 8: Not For Eating
Chapter 9: Neibolt St.
Chapter 10: Dreams
Chapter 11: Trance
Chapter 12: We All Float Down Here
Chapter 13: "Super Beings on Earth"
Chapter 14:Desire
Chapter 15: Birthday
Chapter 16: Night Out part I
Chapter 17: Night Out part II
Chapter 18: Blood
Chapter 19: I am Yours
Chapter 20: Beautiful Fear
Chapter 21: Fight
Chapter 22: Girlfriend
Chapter 23: I love you
Chapter 24: Truly
Chapter 25: Take Me part I
Chapter 26: Take me part II
Chapter 27: Red
Chapter 28: Wipe off the Blood
Chapter 29: I like it a lot
Chapter 30: Witness
Chapter 31: Trying
Chapter 32: Now
Chapter 33: Human?
Chapter 34: Circus
Chapter 35: Halloween
Chapter 36: The Well
Chapter 37: Another Generation
Chapter 38: Be Here As Long As You Can
Chapter 39: Thanksgiving
Chapter 40: "Everything Will Be Okay"
Chapter 41: I love you too
Chapter 42: Last words
Introductions Part II
Chapter 1: *8 months later*
Chapter 2: 7 years later
Chapter 3: 7 years later Part 2
Chapter 4: 13 years later
Chapter 5: 13 years later Part 2
Chapter 6: 17 years later
Chapter 7: 17 Years Later Part 2
Chapter 8: 17 Years Later Part 3
Chapter 9: 17 Years Later Part 4
Chapter 10: 17 Years Later Part 5
Chapter 11: 17 Years Later Part 6
Chapter 12: 17 Years Later part 7
Chapter 13: 17 Years Later part 8
*a note*
Chapter 14: 17 Years Later part 10
Chapter 15: 17 Years Later part 11
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17: 24 Years Later
Chapter 17: 24 Years Later part 2
Chapter 18: 24 Years Later part 3
Chapter 19: 24 Years Later: part 4
Chapter 20: 24 Years Later part 5
It: Chapter 2
IT: CHAPTER 2 SPOILER DISCUSSION! 🎈
Chapter 21: The Very Beginning
Chapter 22: 24 years later Part 6
Chapter 23: 24 years later part 7
Chapter 24: the truth part 1
Chapter 25: the truth part 2

Chapter 14: 17 Years Later part 9

859 47 4
By purplebookworm_

"Trick or treat!" I heard as i opened the door. I smiled as I saw a little cowboy and astronaut stood in front of me with their candy bags open. 

I handed them a couple of candies, then an extra for good measure before they thanked me and walked away. 

I looked over at the clock and sighed as I read the time, '8:45pm.' I sat down on the couch, putting the bucket of candy on the side table before turning the movie I was watching back on. I was home alone, Robbie being at a friends house as Halloween fell on a Saturday this year. I suddenly heard a knock on the door and I got up, grabbing the bucket. I opened the door to find no one there. Kids... I closed the door again, making my way back inside when I heard another knock. I opened the door again to see a little girl, dressed up like a princess. 

"Here you go." I said, smiling down at her, then watched her walk back down the driveway to her mom. I waved and went to shut the door before something caught my eye. I squinted, walking a few steps onto the porch to make sure I was actually seeing what I thought I was. 

A red balloon.

I dropped the bucket on the steps outside before I closed the door, not caring I was only in socks as I made way towards the balloon that was floating on the other side of the road. It started slowly moving down the street and I tried to keep up with it. My heart was racing and I could feel tears begin to well up in my eyes. It felt like I had been following the balloon for forever before it suddenly stopped on the outside of the woods. I crossed the street and I made my way up to the balloon, but before I could get too close, it popped. I jumped back, screaming quietly as I looked around to the few families still lingering in the street. I stood at the edge of the woods, just waiting for a sign. I sighed, giving up, making my way back home. I got back inside my house and took off my now dirty socks. My mind raced as I came out of the laundry room, shutting off the light to my porch, indicating I didn't have anymore candy to give out. 

What the hell was that? 

I huffed as I sat down on the couch. I pressed play on remote, trying to get my mind off of what just happened. 

I must have fallen asleep cause I was woken up to the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. I looked up at the clock, '12:30am.' Robbie soon came inside the house, taking off his shoes. As he turned around I saw his hair was disheveled and his face was white as a ghost. 

"Hey, what's up?" i asked him.

"Uh nothing" he said, making his way back to his room. 

I followed him and before he could close the door all the way, i caught it. 

"Robbie what's wrong?" i asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

He sat down on his bed, his head in his hands as he sighed. I stood there, waiting for him to say something. 

"It's just- we were out in the woods..." he said before pausing, "we were out in woods and something crazy happened." 

"Okay?" i asked, urging him to continue.

"It was like we weren't alone" he said finally, rubbing his face with his hands. 

"Well what were doing in the woods in the first place?" i asked a little more stern. 

"We were just goofing around." he said, finally looking up at me. 

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Mom it wasn't a big deal." he said, getting up to change. 

"Robert, you being in the woods at night is a big deal, to me." I said.

"I know." he said finally, stopping in his tracks. "Mom, it felt like we weren't alone. It felt like- like someone was there but not." 

I sighed, waiting for him to continue. 

"Then we heard this loud pop..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 146 27
Fan fiction about Patrick Hockstetter.
23.4K 369 25
You're new in town, you're parents stayed in New York City. So basically you're alone in Derry waiting to make friends. But perhaps you might find lo...
64.2K 1.8K 28
Y/N has been in Derry for a while now, her friends the Losers Club look for her lost sister. Pennywise has took her. But somethings happen differentl...
68.9K 967 44
πŸ›‘CURRENTLY BEING EDITED SO IT'S BETTERπŸ›‘ Y/n L/n moves to the town of Derry and meets the best person ever, and through that boy she makes amazing f...