šŠšˆš’š’ šŒš„ ā”ā” š£šØšžš² š­ļæ½...

Oleh -cxlxstial

ā Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illu... Lebih Banyak

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE (+ AUTHOR'S NOTE)
HEY GUYS

FIFTY

27.2K 610 35
Oleh -cxlxstial

"Could I be wearing anymore clothes?"

----------

"Alright, they got water, orange juice, and what looks like cider." Joey pulled a mysterious glass out of the fridge.

"Taste it." Chandler looked up from the newspaper. Joey took a sip before putting it back inside 

"Yup." He nodded his head and closed the door. "It's fat. I drank fat!" He put his hands on his hips.

"I know. I did that two minutes ago." Chandler went back to his newspaper.

"I watched him do that two minutes ago." I laughed.

"Hey." Ross came into Monica's apartment and shut the door behind him.

"Hey, Mr. Tux." Chandler greeted him.

"Why aren't you guys dressed?" Ross asked the three of us.

"We have a half hour." Joey waved it off.

"Four minutes ago, you had a half hour." Ross checked his watch. "We have to be out the door at 20 to 8:00."

"Relax, Ross. We'll be ready." Joey reassure him. "It only takes us two minutes to get dressed."

"I am talking about that one." Ross pointed at me. "They take thirty minutes to an hour just to get their hair and makeup set." He accused me.

"I can't find anything to wear." I pouted. "Maybe I'll just go in sweats and a tank top." I looked down at what I was currently wearing, which was the outfit I described.

"No, no. No." Ross shook his head. "Get in there with Rachel and wear one of her dresses." He dragged me up from the couch and led me to Rachel's room.

"She's doing her hair in the bathroom, so...Joey, let's go look for a dress at my place." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door. We went straight to my room.

"We're not actually looking for a dress, are we?" He caught onto what I was thinking.

"You better be quick." I slipped out of my sweatpants and top.

"But I like to take my time." He pulled me into him. "And I don't do quick." He winked at me.

"I know, I know. Just...do something for me, would you?" I ran my hands up and down his chest. He tossed my onto my bed and climbed on top of me. After we finished, I went to my closet to get my heels, but I didn't realize just how sore I was. "Ah!" I yelped when I tripped over my feet and fell to the ground.

"Woah! Hey, you okay?" Joey helped me off of the ground.

 "Okay, Joey, when I said quick, I did not mean that quick." I chuckled breathlessly. "I think I twisted my ankle." I groaned in pain and looked down to see my right ankle throbbing.

"Alright, we need to get you to a hospital!" He picked me up bridal style and ran out of my room.

"No, no, we don't have time." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "My leg brace from last time is in my closet, and I'll just ice it and take some painkillers." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I can just tell Ross that we can't make it." He carefully set me down on the couch.

"Joey, I'm fine. It doesn't even hurt that bad." I reassured me. "But now you're really going to have to help me find a cute dress." He adjusted the pillow behind me.

"The dress you laid out looks good." He replied, referring to the one I planned on wearing.

"Dark blue with a black brace? I'm going to have to look for a black dress." I huffed in annoyance.

"Well, you'll look beautiful in anything." He kissed my cheek. "Or nothing." He winked and went to get me my painkillers and leg brace. We headed back to Monica's apartment since I didn't like the black dresses I had. Joey got settled into the arm chair, and I headed into Rachel's room.

"Suparna! What did you do to your leg?" Because of the painkillers and brace, my leg didn't hurt at all, but I had to waddle because of the bulkiness.

"Uh...funny story. After Joey and I...you know...well, I was really sore. And I didn't realize just how sore because I fell down as soon as I got off of the bed." I bit the tip of my tongue. "Do you have any black dresses? I don't like any of mine, and no other color's going to go with this." I pointed down at my leg brace.

"Okay. Okay, you can help me, too. This is going to be like we were in high school!" She squealed in excitement. Then, we heard Ross call out Rachel's name. We walked—more like I limped—to the  "What?" She asked him.

"Nevermind." Ross waved it off. Then the answering machine beeped.

"Monica, it's Richard. Call me." His voice came through.

"I–Is that message message old or new?" Monica looked up at the rest of us. "Old or new? Old or new?" She yelled.

"It's old. It's definitely old." Ross went up to his sister. "Didn't you hear the double beep?"

"Well, what if it's new? We agreed not to talk." She exclaimed. "He could have something really important to say. Shouldn't I call him back?" She asked.

"Honey, you did call him back. 'Cause it's really old." Chandler spoke up.

"Yeah, see...Mon, listen." Ross put his hand on her shoulder. "When Carol and I broke up, I went through the same thing, you know what I did? I got dressed. Really, really quickly, okay?" He sent her off to her room. "There we go, there we go. Rachel and I were about to go comfort her, but Ross pushed us into Rachel's room. Phoebe got hummus on her dress because of the guys. Monica left a message for Richard and listened to his messages, and there was another woman.

"He's seeing someone. I can't believe he's seeing someone." Monica came over to us girls.

"You don't know that, Mon." I tried to be optimistic.

"Then who's voice was that?" She pointed at the phone.

"Maybe it was his sister's. Maybe his daughter's." Chandler backed up my claim.

"Of course! Michelle. It was Michelle. Did it sound like Michelle?" Monica questioned.

"Great. It's starting to rain." Ross spoke up. "That'll make it easier to get a cab." He added sarcastically.

"It was Michelle. It was definitely Michelle." Monica nodded her head.

"Pheebs, you go with Monica and try on her green dress. Suparna, come with me, and we'll get you a black outfit." She helped me off the couch.

"And then we'll get you an outfit. Maybe the gray silk one." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You guys don't know what you're wearing yet?" Ross asked us.

"We're just trying to look nice for your big night." Rachel responded.

"Yeah, which we have to leave for in exactly 12 minutes." Ross started to panic. "Come on, I'll just pick something out for the two of you."

"Make sure mine's black." Rachel and I followed behind him into Rachel's room, but we kicked him out since he didn't know anything about fashion. Phoebe and I switched rooms so now I was in Monica's room.

"Do you think I should wear a strapless bra underneath?" I pointed to the bra I was wearing right now.

"I think that would look better." She nodded her head. "But I'm wearing mine, and Rachel's probably wearing hers." She reminded me.

"Alright, give me a sheet or blanket so I can cover myself up." I extended my hand out. She handed me a robe, so I slipped it on. I limped out of the room and headed to my apartment.

"Where are you going? You have to get ready. Now!" Ross rushed me.

"I'm getting something from my apartment. Relax, Ross." I tried to clam him 

"What? What is so important that you need to go to your apartment?" He questioned. I glanced at my brother, who was already in his tux, and sighed.

"Strapless bra." I muttered before running out. From the horrified look on Chandler's face, I could tell he heard. Monica ended up calling Michelle and confirmed her voice, so we got that out of the way. I got changed into a strapless black dress Monica had in her closet.

"That's going to look great with heels." Monica encouraged me.

"I can't wear heels." I started to cry from the pressure of finding a good dress. "My stupid ankle can't handle stupid but cute black heels, and now I need a new dress." The tears flowed down. "I shouldn't go. I'm staying home."

"No, no. It's okay. We don't need heels. We'll get you cute flats." She reassured me. "But I need to call Michelle again so she doesn't tell Richard." Monica dove for phone.

"Don't even think about it!" I yelled and accidentally tore the phone and cord off of the actual machine. I stepped out of her room. "Nothing happened." I tossed the phone aside. Then, my boyfriend walked into the room.

"Okay, buddy boy. Here it is." Joey was completely stuffed with clothes. "You hide my clothes, I'm wearing everything you own." 

"Oh my God!" Chandler exclaimed. "That is so not–the–opposite of taking somebody's underwear!"

"Look at me! I'm Chandler! Could I be wearing anymore clothes?" I giggled at Joey's impression. "Maybe if I wasn't going commando..." My brother made a choked groaning noise. "It's hot when all this stuff is on. I...I better not do any, I don't know, lunges." Joey did a couple of lunges.

"Enough with the lunges." Ross got in between the two. "No, I am sick of this, okay? I've had it up to here with you two." He held his hand up. "Neither of you can come to the party."

"Geez, what a baby." Chandler scoffed.

"Yeah, Ross, way to ruin it. I was just going to get dressed." Joey added.

"You know what? I don't care. The only person I cared about getting dressed is the one person that says she's not even going to go." Ross went up to Rachel.

"Look, Rach, I'm sorry, okay?" He sat down next to her.

"Joey, that's a lot of clothes. Maybe I should help you get out of them." I secretly winked at him.

"Suparna, you are definitely right. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the apartment, but he stayed careful about my ankle. Before we could start, Chandler and Ross took him back to his apartment. I looked around my apartment and found some bandages, so I wrapped my ankle, took more painkillers, and tried on a pair of short but gorgeous black wedges. Once we were all ready, I showed Joey my outfit, who loved it.

"Are you sure you can walk like that?" He nodded towards my heels and bandage.

"I think so. If not, I've got a knight in shining armor to carry me." I brought him in for a kiss. "By the way, I changed my mind. I decided to go commando, too. Both upstairs and downstairs." I winked and held his hand, taking him to the cab. He wanted to go back upstairs for a little fun time, but that was just my way of teasing him.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

268K 5.1K 18
š˜©š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜£š˜¦š˜¢š˜µ || "Oh honey, you're so beautiful you make my heart beat like it's running a marathon." in which Katrina Bing pays a visit to her...
78.4K 1.5K 19
"A million people, Joey Tribbiani. A million people around me that I could've fallen in love with. And out of all of them, I fell in love with you." ...
32K 594 30
Baciami- kiss me Tatum Geller is a proud, confident, aggressive but caring girl, who's a younger sister to Monica and Ross. She was ready to move to...
278K 7.6K 33
In which Monica's friend from college starts staying with her or In which the guy next door falls for his neighbour [season 1-season 10] season 1 ~...