Promise? (AJ lee and Dean Amb...

By naedag10

ℓσνє ωσякѕ ιи муѕтєяισυѕ ωαуѕ. ѕσмєтιмєѕ gσσ∂, ѕσмєтιмєѕ вα∂. вυт ωнαт ιf ι ѕαу тнєѕє тωσ fα¢є ¢яαzу ℓσνє єχρ... More

Part 1: Confessing
Part 2: Drunk Roman
Part 3: boyfriend and girlfriend
Follow me!!
Part 4: why dean? Why?
Good news!
Part 5: betrayal
Part 6: hospital
Part 7: oh no!
Part 8: kiddnaped
Part 9: Brie's wedding
Part 10: Denis
Part 11: Trust
Part 13: what is wrong?
Part 14: Hospital... Again!
Part 15: break up
Part 16: wedding dream
Part 17: he figured out
Part 18: slapped
Part 19: tears of joy
Part 20: party!
Part 21: drunk randy
Part 22: bye Denis!
Part 23: i promise
Part 24: Flashback
Authors note
Part 25: Seth... Again
Part 25: Seth...agian (2)
Part 26: Emma and Christian
Part 26: prom
Part 27: letter
Part 28: hi home!
Part 29: The Note
Part 30: The Truth
Part 31: Bye Dean...
Part 32: Brandon?
Part 33: your with nikki?
Part 34: Surprise Visit
Part 35: Dream
Part 36: Natalya's wedding... Cancelled?
Part 37: John?
Part 38: I am not leaving you!
Part 39: Team Ambrose!
Part 40: Birthday! (1)
Part 40: Birthday! (2)
Part 41: Break up or make up?
Part 42: Sweet 16
Part 43: Promise?
Part 44: Dean's baby!?!
Part 45: Back to Raw
Part 46: A Rose and Teddy Bear
Part 47: Sad day
Part 48: Remeber Me
Part 49: Denis is back?
Part 50: Brandon changed?
Part 51: She'll Be Back
Part 52: Christmas Eve
Part 53: Christmas Day (1)
Part 54: Taylor Jane Marrie
Part 55: Babysitting
NEW COVER CONTEST!
Part 56: New Years Surprise!
COVER!
Part 57: Adopted by Wwe
Part 58: Bullied
Part 59: Joseph
Part 60: Matthew
Part 61: Fake Fighting
Part 62: Real Fighting
Part 63: Changed
NEW BOOK
Part 64: Suicide Attempt
Author's Note!
Part 65: Smoking and Beaten Up
Part 66: Meet N Greet (1)
Cast!
Update!
Part 66: Truth or Dare (2)
Part 67: Bye Danni! Bye TJ!
Part 68~ Wedding
Part 69- Future

Part 12: 5 Seconds of Summer

1.5K 19 3
By naedag10

" Dean..." Said AJ on the phone. " AJ! I am glad you called!" I said happily.

" Dean... I am coming home." She said with her soft angelic voice. " yes AJ thank you!" I said. She hung up.

I hung up too and was so relieved. I sighed and went to go check on Denis. He was hungry so I took him to the kitchen and fed him.

About 10 minutes later AJ walked in.

Back to AJ Lee

I walked in and smelled the sweet honey and maple scent of the fall candles I bought.

" AJ!" Dean yelled and went or hug me. I hugged back. " I am so sorry Dean! I guess I-" I got cut off by Dean kissing me.

His lips were always soft and I felt like I was in heaven. I put my arms gently around dean's neck and he put his arms around my waist. We parted when I was breathless. " I guess you know how to shut me up." I said chuckling.

Denis saw me and reached his hands out for me to carry him. Denis is gonna be the death of me one day, he is just too adorable!

" ok so for an apology date,I am taking you to a 5SOS concert" Dean said holding up 2 tickets for 5SOS. " ahhhhhhhhh OH MY GOSH DEAN THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I said jumping up and down and hugging Dean.

Little fact, I love 5 Seconds of Summer!

The concert was in 4 hours so I went to go look for my outfit. I decided to wear my 5SOS shirt, high waisted shorts, and my black vans.

Yes AJ Lee, Queen of converse, is going to wear vans.

My hair was in a ponytail. For makeup I wore mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and pink lipgloss. I also filled in my brows a little.

There were 1 hour left until the concert so I decided to go drop off Denis at Brie's house. I don't think Denis's eardrums are good with loud music.

I knocked on the door. Daniel opened. " hey Daniel, is Brie here?" I asked him.

" uh no sorry she went to the mall with a couple of friends." Daniel said. " oh" I said. " why are you looking for her?" Daniel asked. " I am going to a concert and I don't want to take Denis." I said. " oh I can take care of him!" Daniel said smiling at Denis.

" really Daniel?' I said happy. " yeah of course I can take care of the little fellow!" Daniel said. " thank you so much!" I said and handed him Denis.

" anytime AJ!" Daniel said. " ok bye!" I said as I headed for my car.

I went home and saw Dean getting ready. He looked super cute in his outfit. He was wearing a shirt of his merchandise, blue pants, and black shoes.

We drove to the concert. I sat in the front row. I screamed when the band came out. As well as most of the other girls. They were singing first, the song amnesia. I love that song so much.

- I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget about the stupid little things- they sang. Next was good girls.

- she said to me, forget what you thought, cuz good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught- they sang. I also loved that song!

- she looks so perfect standing there- they sang. I like always also loved that song too.

After the concert, Dean bought me another 5SOS shirt and their newest album.

I loved them!

We arrived home around 10:35 pm. I went or go pick up Denis. We went home and Dean put him to bed.

Ok guys so here I'm going to end part 12. Sorry for the short chapter. Part 13 will be longer! I promise! Anyways the reason I used 5SOS in this part is because I love them in real life! Lol anyways bye guys! Thank you so much, I am so close to 450 reads! Omg I love you all so much!

XOXO 😊🙊😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 25.3K 32
#1 in Secretly In Love!! Punk boy Dean Gates has always been the most adored boy in school. Making out with girls at random, and having even guys...
15.5K 927 12
ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖 ✔︎ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕠 𝕠𝕟 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕪. (𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣...
29.4K 1K 24
You were childhood friends with Dean and you two dated for all of high school but once the caps were thrown in the air and you graduated you two took...
703K 12.5K 57
so called love story