Best Friend

By Pinkbudd

When Charlotte Page moves to Canada and leaves her best friend. What happens when she comes back to Swellview... More

Prologue
Home sweet home
Meeting my rommate
The start of an old friendship
Getting Use to Each Other Again
Meet Jasper
Robbery Incident
Movie Night
What almost happened... again
The Secret Gets Out
Get Her A Job
Making a New Friend
We barely know each other
The Three Muskateers! I Mean Four...
Down in the ManCave
Are you Chicken?
Hangout Disaster
The Good Ol' Times
Tell Me I'm Crazy
A Night to Remember
We're Together!
Group Project
Telling The Danger
Surprise!
Let Me Explain!
A Night Alone
And That Happened...
Sorry's
And The Date Goes On...
A Different Confession
Finally Talking About It
You'll See
A Twist In The Plan
Detective Henry
The Unexpected Father
Even More Surprises
Taking Risks Is Hard To Do
A Night at The Hospital
Improvements
Birthday Boy Plans
A Time Together
This Is The End

FaceTimimg a Good Friend

1.8K 78 112
By Pinkbudd

His soft fingers caressed my cheek as I felt his warm breath on my neck. He leaned in closer leaving soft kisses on it making me moan wanting more.

As he continued he started gowing lower and lower until he reached my colar bone leaving sweet hickeys on them, causing me to grip his hair in delight. He slowly started removing my jacket as he reached up and forcefully connected his lips to mine.

"Charlotte" he moaned out.

"Mhmm?"

"Charlotte!" And right there Henry snapped his fingers sending me back to reality.

"Huh? What?"

"Were you paying attention to anything I said?" He looked at me confused with a hint of worried.

"What? Me paying attention? Of course I was." I scoffed as I gripped my books in tighter.

"Yeah, Okay then what was I talking about?" He turned slightly to look at me as we continued walking.

"Hmm?"

"I asked, what was I talking about since you were clearly listening."  He rolled his eyes playfully.

"You were obviously talking about how your life would be a complete mess if you didn't have me around." I chuckled right before he mumbled something under his breath.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing." He smiled before looking back in front of him. "Anyways... before you 'zoned out'" he chuckled pausing. "I was talking about Jessica's party. You know the one that's 2 days away?"

"Pfft. Of course I knew. I was just messing with ya." I lied as I smudged his shoulder playfully.

"Mhmm. Sureee." "But seriously though. I can't wait to see you in that purple dress you bought."  He smiled before his eyes went back into shock.

"Henry!? Did you snoop threw my stuff!?" I yelled out disappointed.

"What?.. Well... Yes?... No?... Maybe." He mumbled but loud enough for me to hear him.

"Why?"

"Cause I didn't think you'd find out!" He shrugged as he continued walking.

"You. Little. Rat." I paused between every word for me to hit him with my books and papers.

"Hey! Chill on the books!" He yelled out.

"No screaming in the halls Hart." A professor warned us as he walked by.

"Sorry Sir." He apologized looking down. 

Once the professor was out of sight we started cracking up. "I guess you getting in trouble hasn't changed at all." I smirked as we both started to cool down.

"Oh come on that's not true."  He protested.

"Mhmm." I hummed as we made eye contact. I quickly shook it off trying not to get 'distracted' again. "You know I'm still mad at you for looking at my dress." I paused. "At least you didn't see me in it."

"Imph not hike I hadu imahdj." Is all I heard him mumble.

"What did you say?"

His head shot back up/down as he looked at me confused. "Huh?"

"Oh. Look who's not paying attention now hmm?" I smirked poking his arm with my free hand.

"Whatever, I'm gonna head upstairs. I'm tired out right now." He yawned as he bumped straight into something. Or someone...

"I-I am so sorry." A feminine voice spoke.

"It's cool." Henry chuckled as he got up.

His face expression went from happy to annoyed in less than a blink of an eye as he looked at the girl.

"It's okay? I bumped into you like a hard rock and your forgiving me that easily?"

"It's no big deal, Jess." He sighed out. He started walking the other way right before the girl grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to her.

What the heck is she doing?

"Sorry- Sorry I just wanted to ask you something." She said lowly as she started playing with her fingers.

"Could you ask me later-

"No- no I have to ask you now before it's too late." She interrupted. "I mean- if it's okay with you?"

Henry sighed and nodded his head slowly.

"Okay cool! I was wondering if maybe... you'd like to be my date for my party? I know it's a bit sudden but-

"Sorry, already have a date." He shrugged before looking back at me.

"Oh... ohh. Your already going with Charlotte?" She asked with a bit of attitude when she said my name.

Henry nodded once again. "Oh... are you two like... dating?" She added.

Henry and I looked at each other before looking back at Jessica and speaking over each other quickly denying it.

"Oh okay... good to know." She smiled before she walked off.

That girl clearly wants Henry. Pfft desperate much.

"Sorry about that. Anyways... ima head home! You coming?" He asked as I quickly nodded my head joining him.

                                             •••

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" I waved at both of my smiling parents.

"Hey Char! I'm so sorry I couldn't get in contact with you sooner." My mom apologized.

"It's cool no biggie." I shrugged as I continued smiling. Hey I may almost be an adult. But I sure do miss my parents.

"How's the life back in Swellview?" My dad asked as he stole the phone away from my mom.

"It's amazing dad." I chuckled. "I even reconnected with a very good friend of mine." I smirked as I looked behind me to find Henry snacking on a banana.

Usually I would've made a very wrong comment about that, but you know... 'adult supervision'.

"Well that's very nice! We've even got a special surprise for you." My dad smirked as he passed the phone to someone who seemed and looked very familiar.

"Hey, Hoe!" As I heard that voice I legit started screaming.

"Woah Char chill on the screams." Henry warned me as he rubbed his ears.

"Woah Char is that a boy in your dorm?" the girl asked.

"Yeah... and before you say anything!" I paused smiling at my other best friend. "I missed you so much Dawn!"

"It turns out you also forgot about me. I tried calling you so many times but you never answered!" She complained as she started moving around on my old couch.

"I'm super sorry. It's just I was and am extremely busy and on top of that I sorta turned my notifications off." I explained.

"Why the heck did you turn your notifications off?"

"It's a long story." I sighed as I looked back at Henry and saw him coming to sit down next to me.

"Okay... But now I wanna know who the heck that boy's voice was in your background."

On cue Henry rested his head on my shoulder fully exposing his face to my crazy friend.

"I'm sorry Char I think I'm hallucinating." She paused as she blinked at least 5 more times. "I keep seeing this extreme good looking guy on your shoulder."

Henry chuckled before he even answered. "That's because there is." He smirked looking back at the phone.

"Oh my god Char is that your boyfriend? What am I saying of course it is!"

"Actually-

"Wait Charlotte has a boyfriend!?" I heard 2 other voices yell in the background. Oh no my parents! "Dawn give me the phone right now." I heard my dad say. This can't be good...

"Charlotte show me the boy who has gained your heart." My mom yelled out excitedly as my dad kept a blank expression on his face.

"Umm.. actually-

Before I could even finish my sentence my phone quickly got snatched out of my hands and Henry got up and ran behind the couch. "Hey there Ms. & Mr. Page. Remember me?"

"Henry give me back my phone right now!" I yelled strictly.

"Oh my goodness Henry? As in Henry Hart type of Henry?"

"That's me!" I saw him smile at the phone.

"Oh my gosh it's been so long! Look at you! You're all grown up!"

I quickly got up and followed him.

"It's, been awhile." He said distractingly as I started jumping up and down to try and grab my phone.

"Henry give me my phone ba-

"So, you're the one who's taking care of my daughter? I was a little skeptical at first but now everything's fine." I lightly heard my dad chuckle.

"Wait, Henry is Charlotte's boyfriend? I knew they would hit it off someday!" This time it was my moms turn to talk.

"I'm sorry but who's Henry?" I heard Dawn ask.

Henry chuckled and finally gave me back my phone.

"I'm sorry. Henry... is just one of my other crazy friends."  I said threw clenched teeth. " And roommate."

"Wait, Wait, Wait, wait. You're telling me. That, that boy is your roommate?" Dawn asked shocked as I nodded my head confused.

"And your not PREGNANT!?" She practically yelled at me.

"Okay... first of all no. And second shut up! My parents are right beside you!"

"Okay sorry jeez." She apologized quietly.

"Okay anyways... I'm going to a party this weekend and I need your opinion on this dress I bought."

"Wait Charlotte your going to a party? As in Charlotte Page?" She replied in shock.

"Yeah?"

"Aww. Man I wish I was there in Swellview with you right now! I'm missing out on the fun Charlotte." She sighed. I confusedly shook my head and walked into the bedroom and grabbed my dress.

"So what do you think about this?" I asked as I placed my phone on the desk balancing it.

"Girl you're making a proud mama cry." She sniffed wiping her fake tears.

"Oh shut up. I was a fun person in high school." I scoffed.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's not talk about the past and talk about the now huh? So tell me a little bit about your 'roommate?' would ya?"

"Urgh Dawn theres seriously nothing going on. How's Nicky, Ricky and Dicky huh?"

"Hey don't try and change the subject!" She yelled as I rolled my eyes.

"There's nothing going on between us. I swear."

"Mhmm. Suree. Whatever though, so Char... I'm sure with that dress, you girl have a date right?" She paused waiting for my answer as I looked anywhere but at my phone. "Charlotte you do have a date right?"

"Umm... well I mean... yeah?"

"Ooohhh. Who is it?"

"Hmm?"

"Who is the gentlemen that is taking Charlotte out here on a date?" She repeated smiling.

"Henry." I mumbled but not loud enough for her to hear me.

"Charlotte you might wanna speak up a little bit."

"I said Henry is my date to the party!" I said a bit louder.

"Henry? Henry the guy that there's 'nothing going on' with? THE Henry? THAT Henry-

"Yes it's the same Henry jeez!" I exclaimed annoyed.

"Well dang... Anyways. I think I'm gonna let you to it then."

"Oh you gotta go?"

"No it's just I know that if I keep talking to you my urges of wanting to find out what's going on between the two of you will annoy the frick outta you so imma just leave." She smiled innocently.

"Well okay... I'll talk to you later?"

" Of course sister from another mister." She winked before we both hung up.

Homesick? 100%
Miss my other friends? 100%
Got it bad for Henry? 1000%

Dang it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 7.6K 46
Sarah made one decision last month, a big one. To work for Captain Man as his secret sidekick. The only thing; he, and Kid Danger don't know who she...
521K 9.8K 25
Imagine this, You just moved from your home town to Swellview cause your Dad got a new job and only for you to be saved by the one and only Kid Dang...
33.1K 994 16
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮. started: sept...
204 0 14
After placing a bet with Ray, Henry is taking care of Swellview alone for a week. The seventh day becomes chaotic and Henry Hart and his friend Charl...