{COMPLETE} 100 Trainees - IDO...

By blancesgods

What happens when a girl does a survival show with 99 boys? Does she leave the first few episodes? Does she d... More

author note
00|information
01|profile
02|introduction
03|episode 1
04|episode 1.1
05|episode 1.2
06|episode 1.3
07|episode 2
08|episode 2.1
09|episode 2.2
10|episode 3
11|episode 3.1
12|episode 3.2
13|episode 3.3
14|episode 3.4
15|episode 3.5
16|episode 4
17|episode 4.1
18|episode 4.2
19|episode 4.3
20|episode 4.4
21|episode 4.5
22|episode 4.6
23|extra 1
24|extra 2
25|eposide 5
26|episode 5.1
27|episode 5.2
28|episode 5.3
29|episode 5.4
not an update
30|extra 3
31|episode 6
32|episode 6.1
33|episode 6.2
34|episode 6.3
35|episode 6.4
36|episode 6.5
37|episode 6.6
38|extra 4
39|episode 7
40|episode 7.1
41|epsiode 7.2
42|episode 7.3
43|episode 7.4
44|episode 7.5
46|episode 7.6
47|extra 5
48|episode 8
49|eposide 8.1
50|episode 8.2
51|extra 6
52|extra 7
54|episode 9
55|episode 9.1
56|epsiode 9.2
57|episode 9.3
58|extra 9
59|not an update (q n a)
60|episode 10
61|episode 10.1
62|episode 10.2
63|episode 11
64|episode 11.1
65|episode 11.2
66|episode 11.3
67|episode 11.4
68|episode 11.5
69|episode 11.6
70|extra 10
71|extra 11
72|episode 12
73|episode 12.1
74|episode 12.2
75|episode 12.3
76|episode 12.4
77|episode 12.5
78|episode 12.6
79|6 + 10
80| not an update (new story)
81|profile update
82|epilogue 1
83|epilogue 2
author's note

53|extra 8

719 12 3
By blancesgods

"The label is almost done," Eric told Hua through the phone.

They are creating a music label under 520 - 143 Academy. It was a chance to branch out other than dance.

"Thank you," Hua told Eric. She was more than grateful for him.

He was her bodyguard but one night the got talking. They realized that they should open a label to produce music. So that's what they have been doing. It's why Eric is never with Hua anymore and he has a business degree too.

"How are you?"

"Fine, why?"

"You seem dry, does this have to do with Minghao?" Eric asks with a raised eyebrow.

Hua scoffed. "Yeah, I broke up with him last night. I regret it so much but I can't handle having a relationship while I'm working on this. Nor the fact that the CEO still want still wants me to be at YueHua even after I declined the contract."

"You are Huang Hua, so what can you expect?" Eric says. "You rejected all the companies and some of them still want you."

"I need to go, someone is knocking," Hua told Eric as she ended the call. "Come in."

"Can we talk Yuanwei?" Zhengting asks the girl.

She nods, "Yeah, what's up?'

"Do you still like Minghao," Zhengting says blankly.

The younger girl sighs, "I do Ting-ge, I really do. But I can't date him, I shouldn't have said yes. One, your CEO will probably kick him out because we all know that you have a dating ban. Two, I'm working on a sub-label for the Academy. And lastly three, I'm only going to be a pain to him."

"Yuanwei," the boys says hugging the tear-eyed girl. "That's what the CEO wanted to talk about. She noticed Minghao and your relationship. She is letting him date you."

"What?" Hua asked in shock, looking at the older boy who is looking at her.

"Our CEO is letting Minghao date, he is the only one who can and it can only be with you," Zhengting explains.

"I feel stupid now," Hua muttered as she sat on the desk with her legs on the chair. "It's whatever now, I doubt he wants me back anyways. He thinks it was because of Chenle or Shane. Which is so stupid because me and Chenle broke up awhile ago. And Shane is gay, clearly and my cousin. Which is more disgusting is that people think that I like Shane, when he is Bella's older brother."

"Wait, you and Chenle dated? And Shane is gay? And your cousin?" Zhengting clarifies.

"Yeah, all the guys that were here last night, besides Junnan are my cousins," Hua explains. "And yes me and Chenle dated but we broke up."

"I'm sorry we all made assumptions," Zhengting says with an apologetic face.

"It's okay, it's my fault anyway since I didn't explain s-," Hua was interrupted with a phone call from Eric. "Sorry."

"Hua?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, spill," Hua snapped at the boy.

"The sub-label is ready."

"Finally!" Hua screamed scaring Zhengting a little. "Please get Lee Taeyeon to join. Contact Lin Chunhua, she has been waiting to come and join the label. Eve and Bella will be joining too."

"Okay, I need to go now," Eric says ending the call.

"Good news?" Zhengting asks raising an eyebrow.

"You have no idea. Finally, we have a sub-label. God this has been in the process for too long," Hua exclaimed.

"So I guess that's why you turned down my company?"

"Yeah, I would've loved to work with all of you, but we had this sub-label in planning for the last year or so. I originally wanted to sign to YueHua, but this sub-label is under my control. And all mine and my siblings' music is now under the label," Hua explains to the older boy. "Tell Minghao I wish him the best. He deserves way more then I could ever give."

"Okay," Zhengting says when he left the room.

Later on that day, Hua got tagged in a post.

allkpop: Eric Yee, a family friend of Huang Yuanwei has opened a sub-label THE RISING LABEL under 520 - 143 Academy. What do you think about this?

Tagged: @ericyee @irishuang0727

"Hey," Hua said when she called Eric. "Did you see the post?"

"Yeah," Eric says on the call.

"News spread fast," Hua says with a smile.

"I need to go to arrange to gather more trainees," Erics says ending the call.

Then Hua got a text from Eric.

[mesages: eric yee]

here is the username and
password to the instagram
and weibo accounts
*sends a screenshot of it*

thanks, i'll log in now

Hua closed the messages only to open Instagram and logged in.

therisinglabel: Today marks the official opening of THE RISING LABEL! We will have auditions for those who will like to join us. Online auditions are now open for those who can't or do not live in the area of the auditions. Please support the label as it is not run by Huang Yuanwei (@irishuang.0727), it is run by Eric Yee (@ericyee). Thank you.

therisinglabel: Today we signed Huang Yuanwei (@irishuang.0727) as a trainee. Sunflowers, please be prepared for a debut soon!

I couldn't be happy, I never realized I wanted to be an idol until this show. This show made a dream come true and I couldn't be happy.

[messages: jiajia gege]

congrats! i thought you've
picked YueHua

i was going too, but i realized
that this was a project i've
been working on for so long

still happy for you!

thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 316 29
陈湘媛 (Chen Xiangyuan) is a girl from Beijing who appeared as one of the rap mentors of Idol Producer. She has a cousin called 陈家欢 (Chen Jiahuan) who i...
27.7K 1.1K 25
in which a story where meng yao and his sworn brothers try to find cultivation partners. but for xichen and jiang cheng, their dating life only forms...
65.8K 3.4K 50
❝ did you get mysterious messages? ❞ ━ a faulty glitch has brought you to meet 9 familiar boys + lowercase intended + book cover made by @veunxu ! ✧...
1.9K 58 19
Famous actor Jian Yi no longer loves to perform in front of a camera and finds himself crying every night after work. He wonders how can he rekindle...