πŠπˆπ’π’ πŒπ„ ━━ 𝐣𝐨𝐞𝐲 𝐭�...

By -cxlxstial

❝ Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illu... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE (+ AUTHOR'S NOTE)
HEY GUYS

TWENTY SIX

35.5K 890 447
By -cxlxstial

"Oh, I can't. I have to take my grandmother to the vet."

----------

"Okay, these were unbelievably expensive, and I know he's going to grow out of them in, like, twenty minutes, but I couldn't resist." Monica pulled out a pair of white nikes. We all awed. 

"Look at these." Phoebe took the shoes and held them up to Ben. "Hey, Ben. Just do it." She said, but then the baby started crying. "Oh my God! Oh!" Phoebe covered her mouth. "Okay, was that too much pressure for him?"

"Wow, is he hungry already?" Susan grabbed the pillow from behind her and put it so that Ben's head could be against it.

"You know, it's..." Chandler trailed off when Carol started breastfeeding Ben. "Something funny about sneakers. I'll be right back." He quickly stood up and headed over to the kitchen.

"Uh...uh...uh...I got to get one, too." Joey practically ran over to my brother. Thankfully, Ross followed them and talked to them.

"Alright, I know he's eating, but at Calvin Klein I get to pick a couple of designs for...baby clothes!" I held up a cute denim jacket.

"This looks great, Suparna!" Susan exclaimed and took the jacket into her hands.

"Well, there's going to be more, but that's all I could get my hands on. I'm going to make sure Ben's the best–dressed baby." We chuckled. Finally, the guys came back.

"Carol?" Joey and Chandler called out her name at the same time.

"I was just wondering if Joey could ask you a question about breastfeeding." Chandler threw Joey under the bus.

"Sure." Carol looked up from the baby.

"Does it hurt?" He made a cringed face as if he were in pain.

"Oh, it did at first, but not anymore." She shook her head in response.

"Chandler?" Joey nudged his roommate.

"How often can you do it?" He looked down at his shoes.

"As much as he needs." She replied.

"Oh, oh, okay, I got one. I got one." Joey blurted out. "Uh...if he blows into one, does the other one get bigger?" I rolled my eyes and leaned back against the couch. Later, we were downstairs in Central Perk.

"Rach, do you have any muffins left?" Julie inquired.

"Yeah, I forget which ones." Rachel glanced back at her while handling me my cup of hot cocoa.

"Oh, you're busy. That's alright. I'll get it." She stood up. "Anyone else want anything?"

"No, thanks. No, I'm all set it. I'm good." Monica, Joey, and I waved her off.

"You're losing your apron there. Let me get it." Julie ran over to Rachel and retied the apron around her waist. "There you go." And she went over to the muffins.

"Thank you." Rachel smiled back at her. "What a bitch." She let out a sigh. Joey wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Sooner or later, we should get one of those babies. Maybe two. Or seven." He smiled down at me while my eyes widened.

"Unless you can carry them for me, we are not having seven kids." I shook my head and just chuckled a little.

"Listen, you guys. I have this friend at Bloomingdales who's quitting tomorrow, and he wants to abuse his discount." Julie sat back down on the other end of the couch. "So, anyone who wants to come with me and take advantage of it?" She suggested.

"Oh, I can't. I have to take my grandmother to the vet." Phoebe played with her rings.

"Julie, I would love to come, but I've got this big meeting at work. But some other time." I reached over and gave her hand a squeeze.

"Of course." Julie smiled at me in understanding.

"Um, I'll go with you." Monica shrugged her shoulders.

"Great." Julie nodded her head.

"Hi, honey." Ross walked into the coffee shop and greeted his girlfriend.

"Hey, sweetums." Joey didn't even look up from the magazine in my hand.

"And hello to the rest." He waved. Julie went up to him and greeted him with a kiss.

"Monica, what are you doing? You can't go shopping with her." Joey reached over and nudged her arm. "What about Rachel?" He pointed back at her discreetly.

"This is going to be a problem, isn't it?" She grimaced a little.

"Oh, come on, you're going to Bloomingdales with Julie? It's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship." Chandler scoffed.

"I just want to—" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Monica, she will kill you." Phoebe put a hand on her shoulder. "She will kill you like a dog on the street." Phoebe threatened.

"So, uh, Jules tells me you guys are going shopping tomorrow." Ross leaned his chin on the top of the couch.

"Oh, yeah, it's actually not that big of a deal." Monica replied with a nervous chuckle.

"Well, it's a big deal to me." Ross pointed to himself. "This is great, Monica. I really appreciate this." He pressed a kiss to her forehead before walking off. Phoebe pretended to be a dog by barking and panting before imitating an explosion. The next day, I decided to visit Joey at his temporary work place off Saks Fifth Avenue.

"Bijan for—hi, baby." He put down the bottle of perfume and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, Joe. How's work?" I played with the collar of his suit a little. His arms will still holding me close to him.

"There's this new guy who's dressed up as a cowboy, and he keeps stealing my customers." He let out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm sorry." I kissed the tip of his nose. "But you know one thing this cowboy doesn't have?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He furrowed his brows in confusion.

"A cowgirl." I leaned into his ear to whisper, kissing the side of his ear gently. "I should get back to work." And I left him wanting so much more. Later, I headed over to Mon's since Ross was taking care of Ben on his own for the first time. I saw Monica on the phone by the window while Chandler, Ross, and Joey were asleep on the crib. When I looked inside, I saw Ben kicking his legs around, clearly awake from his nap. "Someone's awake." I giggled, taking him out of the crib. Then, Susan and Carol walked into the apartment.

"Suparna, you look so natural with a baby in your arms." Susan complimented me. I blushed and gently rocked Ben.

"He clearly loves his Aunt Suparna." I looked down at him and said in a baby voice, making him gurgle in joy.

"You know, I tried the breast milk, and Ross freaked out." Phoebe let them know.

"Why did you freak out?" The couple sat down on the couch while Chandler, Joey, and Ross were still leaning against the crib.

"I did not freak out." Ross scoffed, making Carol give him a look. "It–It–It's breastmilk! It's gross!" He exclaimed in complete disgust.

"My breastmilk is gross?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"No. No, Carol, there is nothing wrong with it." He tried to defend himself. "I just don't think breastmilk is for adults." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Of course, the packaging does appeal to grownups and kids alike." With one arm holding Ben, I smacked my brother upside the head.

"Ross, you're being silly. I've tried it. It's no big deal. Come on, try it." She sat down on the edge of the coffee table. "Just taste it." She held out the baby bottle.

"That would be 'no'." Ross immediately stood up. Phoebe, Susan, and Carol went on to explain what it tasted like. He was about to try it, but he chickened out and hid in Monica's room.

"Your dad's a little silly, but I promise he's a good guy." I reassured the infant.

"When are you going to give us some kids, Suparna?" Carol bumped my hip.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I shook my head, my eyes meeting Joey's. He gave me a slight smirk while I smiled to myself. "We'll see." I confessed. Quite late in the night, Joey came back from his work. But he was wearing a very white and bright cowboy suit.

"No questions." He held a finger up to my mouth. I just smirked a little.

"Going to take me out for a ride, partner?" I took his hat and placed it on my head, although it was a little too big.

"Oh, be quiet. I look ridiculous." He collapsed onto the couch.

"Could you maybe keep the suit? Until we're ready to...actually do it? I have a couple of ideas for us." I pulled him in for a kiss.

"What did you have in mind?" He muttered against my lips. My legs were on either side of his lap while we made out.

"Lots of things." I let out a shaky breath when he moved his lips down to my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.7K 50
Quinn Sullivan moves from Montreal to New York after a high fashion magazine discovers her work and decides to hire her. What she doesn't expect is h...
289K 5.6K 115
{joey tribbiani ff} β€’book twoβ€’ Heather Bing has spent almost six years in New York but her journey of love has just begun. Will Heather's dream of o...
550K 11.8K 115
{joey tribbiani ff} β€’book oneβ€’ Heather Bing moves to New York, hoping that her life will continue to be as perfect as it currently is. She has a comf...
2.1M 67.9K 82
❝After we what?❞ ❝Kiss. Four little letters just like my name.❞ ❝And you're nuts. Four little letters just like your name.❞ | In which Monica Gelle...