We'll protect you (Book 1) ||...

By MeeraDixit

(Zainourry story with omega harry ) Harry was a male omega which was rare to happen cause there were mainly f... More

Authors Note
New Beginning
Goodbyes
First Day Of University
Louis
Speechless
Speechless-2
Plan's for the meeting
"Oops","Hi"
Gemma's approval
Falling ill
Harry's little magic
Meeting Anne
Reasons and confession
Secret's out
The past
Alex
The first kiss
(Not an update)
I Love you too..
The date
The date -2
Alex's problems
Protection
Insecurities
THE ROSE DAY🌹🌹
Disputes
Advises and suggestions
Apologies and Reunion
Guardian Angel
The promise ring
Helpless Alphas
Meeting Stan
Trust
Boxing Harry
🔎 Detective Harry 🔍
Alone time
Walking in the woods
Handcuffs and The Ring
⚽The Football Match⚽
(not an update )
The Party
Kidnapped
Finding Harry
Howl of cry
Casting the spell off
Collecting Evidence
Prank and Water Fight
Truth and Trust
Heartbroken
sorry guys
sorry guys (again)
Harry's Note
Car accident
He is back !!!
Accident or a planned murder?
Start it all over again
Physo/Stalker
The Head Boy
A Helping Hand
Friendship
Forgiven?
🐶 The best pet 🐶
Save me
The King's Arrival
The swimming pool
Bonding
{not an update}
Problems
Anger / Worry
The Future ?
Disguise
Explosion
Adieu ?
Arrival of the evil
His next step ..
Next right step
The new place
Chance to escape ?
Choice to make
Surprise
The twin omega
The surprise gift
Choose the right path
Saviour
Trust yourself
Out of control
Sacrifice
👣 The Blackfoot Clan 👣
First attack
Second attack
Wait ... What ?!
And so we meet ..
The final war
A heartbreaking farewell
Welcome back !!!
VACATION
Malabami Beach 😉
A chaotic day (nothing new)
Never ending problems
🎓The Graduation ceremony 🎓
🔞Epilogue-1 🔞
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
(Extra chapter)
A/n
Book 2 Published !!!!!

The Truth

2.4K 69 116
By MeeraDixit

{A/n the above song shows the feelings of alphas in this chapter . Hope you enjoy it ..}

We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown
I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most
Just say you won't let go...

When you want someone's forgiveness for the mistake you have committed then the first thing you need to do is confess . Confess everything that's in your mind , why you did it , what made you do it . Tell them everything , the truth and that's what alphas are gonna do . If by saying the truth they have a slight chance of getting their Harry back then they will do it . For harry .

"Harry you know we have been finding or better searching for our omega for five years . We all have been together for seven years in which we spend our two years together and five years searching for you but before those two years we all had our own seperate life . We were living in the different corner of the earth unaware we were so far from each other , from you .." Liam started and Harry stayed quite . Yes he was worried , afraid what this truth might be . What effect , what change will it being in his life but whatever it is he is ready to face it .

"Let's start from me , my full name is Louis William Tomlinson as you know but what you don't know is I am not an ordinary alpha ." Louis said with nervousness in his voice .

"What do you mean ..?"

Louis opened his mouth then shut it again and again like a fish finally he sighed pulling his hair out ,
"Ahhh why is this so hard ....!!! Harry you know that the king of Doncaster is coming to visit our city for the first time in 7 years , well that's because he is coming in search of me ."

Harry watched Louis with his confused eyes , "Coming in search of you ? What do you mean by that why will the king want you.  Wait are you a criminal , have you killed someone !!!" Harry shouted his eyes wide open in fear .

"No no , I am not a criminal . I have never killed anyone ."

"Then why is the king after you huh , why are you so important ?!" Harry yelled .

"BECAUSE I AM HIS SON GOD DAMMIT !!!"

Silence was the only thing that could be heard . Louis was breathing hard his eye closed tightly , Harry looked like he wasn't even breathing at all . How can louis be the son of the king , louis was just .... Louis , he is the son of , realization hit harry . Louis never talked about his family , infact harry don't even know if his alphas family even exists . Ohh god how can he be so stupid ..!!

"You are .."

"The next to the throne yes , I am the heir of the Tomlinson pack ."

Harry sat down on the sofa with his head in his hands , the person he was with all these months , the person with whom he fell in love was not even who he thought he was . He is a fucking prince .

"And the rest of you, are you all prince too ..?!" Harry yelled in sarcasm but what he didn't expect was to see all of them looking down in shame .

"Ohh you gotta be fucking kidding me .."

"We are sorry harry we wanted to tell you but we were afraid you will .."

"Runway , what do you expect me to do now . After knowing that you have hidden this truth for so long . That you have been lying to me for so long .." Harry said with tears in his eyes .

"No harry we didn't lie to you , we just didn't tell you something that you should be known about but that's because we were afraid harry . We were afraid to loose you and just after getting you after so many years of waiting we couldn't let that happen . We are sorry but yes we are selfish , we are selfish when it comes to you because we have never wanted anything so much in our life as much as we want you . We need you Harry because we love you , we can't live without you ."

Harry sighed , he didn't know what to do , what to say , how to react . All he could think about was his alphas were putting a lot of pressure on their mind and it's not safe right now .

"You all need to rest .." he mummered not even hearing himself right now . He was just numb . He wanted to shout , throwing things away , punch someone so bad but he need to keep his emotions at bay .

"No we can't rest until we know that you will not leave us . Plz harry we know what we did was wrong but you gotta understand why we did it . We always feared our this secret will take you away from us . Plz don't make that fear come true . Please don't leave us ..."

Alphas said getting down on their knees begging in front of Harry and if he broke down in front of them you can't blame him . He ran towards them taking them in his arms trying to hide all the pain , all the hurt , all he feelings he was feeling away from them .

He tucked them in the bed kissing their forehead after singing them to sleep . They all were being stubborn not letting their eyes close even for a split sec but the medicine in their system and Harry's sweet voice made them fall asleep slowly . He watched them for sometime seeing all the love he felt for them in front of his eyes , he knew one thing for sure . No matter what the alphas do , Harry will never leave them to suffer in pain alone .

He played with their hair until he was sure they were in deep sleep . He got up and whispered , "I promise I will not let go .." before running out of the house .

He ran and ran until he reached the place where he could only hear silence , where he could feel peace . He wiped the tears that fell down harshly before shouting ,

"Guardian angel come in front of me . I need to talk to you !!!"

No response , he sighed angrily before sitting down on the grass near the waterfall ,
"Please I will not go until I talk to you . I need you right now .." he weakly mumbled as his voice cracked .

"I am always with you kid , you know that .."

"Hey you came .." harry whispered seeing his angel standing behind him .

"How can I not come when someone was so desperately calling me ." He said with a teasing smirk . Harry smiled a little running straight into his arms .

"Thank you , thank you for being here for me .." Harry said gratefully as his angel strokes his back lovingly ,

"Now do you mind telling me what happened ?"

"My alphas , they lied to me this whole time . They are fucking prince of their individual pack and they didn't tell me about it . I mean I am their omega , I am the first person who has the right to know ."

Harry said as the angel nodded his head to what harry was saying looking in deep thought ,

"And now when I get to know about it I can't help but feel betrayed by them , I told them everything about me , my past , my powers , my strengths , my weakness but they didn't even tell me who they really are . Now how am I suppose to know that they are the same person I fell in love with . " Harry said in a sad defeated voice .

"Hey bud , listen to me . Secret are kept for a reason , that reason maybe big or small but it's the only way to find out why there was a need to hide certain things . Go to your alphas and ask them why they did it , why did they not tell you this . Listen to what they say and then come to any conclusion . "

The angel said coming next to Harry taking the poor boy in his arms . Harry couldn't hold it back anymore as he cried out .

"I know it's wrong to jump into conclusion but how can I not . They do not trust me but I let it go because they love me , they go kiss someone else in front of me but I let it go cause they love me . They hide their true identity form me and expects me to let it go just because I love them . Seeing all this what proof do I get that they actually love me .. I don't know what to do , till what limit should I let it go ."

Harry pulled his hair out in frustration . The angle sighed before getting up ,

"I know what you need to do , get up ."

Harry got up looking at him with his bright green eyes waiting for the next instruction.

"Now let your omega take control over your body . Let him decide what he wants to do with your alpha . For once let it go .."

Harry nodded his head as he closed his eyes . He converted into his wolf form and started running up the slop , he ran until he reached the top of the waterfall and looked up at the bright shining moon . He felt the air blow  against his soft white fur and the mud below his wet paws . He felt the moisture in the wind and calmness in the surrounding .

He let out a loud howl that travelled through the city . A howl that showed he is not weak , that he will not let anything break him . A howl that made all the anger and frustration leave his body .

"Now what you need to do is go back to your alphas , they might be stupid but they are the person you truly love ."

His guardian angel said coming beside him petting his head lovingly looking at him like a mother see her child .

"Remember my words harry , if any relationship last long enough then it's because of all the sacrifice and understanding the partners have for each other . I have said this before and I will say this now , learn to forgive even those who hurt you the most .."

Harry looked up at him before licking his face making him grunt at harry .

"Thank you for helping me ."

Harry said through his mind link as the angel nodded still wiping the sticky saliva off his face . Harry nodded his head at the angel one last time before running out of the woods . It was like 5 am in the morning so the streets were absolutely empty . Harry was running alone in the roads with his white fur shining under the moon light . As soon as he reached the gates he jumped over it and entered inside his alphas house .

Things were just like harry left them . Alphas were still asleep with their mouth hanging and a bit of drool on their chin . Harry scoffed playful before running around the house making the surrounding familiar to him .

The first thing alphas noticed as they woke up was this strong scent that was surrounding them . Next thing the noticed this beautiful omega sitting a few feets away from them , his green eyes fixed on them . 

"Ohhh my god !" They whispered taking in his beauty . Yes they have seen him in his wolf form before but they still can't imagine how someone can be this beautiful . They also understand why Harry is suddenly in his wolf from , he wants his omega to trust them before he do and they will do anything to get his trust back .

"Hey love , will you please come near us ."

Niall asked in a whisper trying his best not to scare the omega . The wolf got up and slowly started to move towards the alphas , he stopped a few meters away from them looking at them intensely . The alphas looked up at him with their pleading eyes which made the wolf to shake his head but come near them . As soon as he was in their reach they gently touched his fur , stroking his ears , kissing him lovingly . They layed back down with Harry in their arms cuddling the wolf close to their heart .

"We love you , we love you so much ." Liam whispered petting the wolf . Suddenly Harry came back to his sense as he jumped away from them making a sound of whine erupt from the back of their throat .

"You all need to tell me why did you hide your identity from me ?"

They heard harry say in their mind link . They sighed but started speaking knowing that Harry will not come near them until he got his answers .

"As you know Louis is the heir of Tomlinson pack and next Doncaster king , Niall is the heir of The Horan pack next king of Ireland , Zayn is the heir of The Malik pack next king of the Bradford pack and I am the heir of The Payne pack , next king of Wolverhampton pack . We all the next in line to the throne but as you must know for being a king you must have your omega with you . That's why our families send us away to find our omega . They all were shocked and surprise because first time in history four king alphas were bond to mate a single omega ." Liam said with his eyes down . Seeing him hesitate zayn spoke ,

"Being the head omega for four different pack was a big responsibility hence we were afraid that will our future omega be capable of it . Now looking at you I want to laugh at my younger self for ever doubting you . If any omega is suitable for our pack then it's you but we were afraid you would not want anything to do with this responsibility or you would leave us because we belong to royal family ."

He completed as Harry tilted his head at them and if harry wouldn't be angry with them right now then they would definitely coo at how cute that looked . Harry looked at them as if he knew there is more to this story /explanation .

"Ummm okay so we didn't tell you or our family about each other because as soon as they will hear we have found our omega they will call us back and make us the king . A few years ago we would want nothing more then that but now spending time with you we want to stay here with you . We want a normal life with you . Also we know if we go back they will make you the head omega of four pack and you are not ready for that .."

Harry paced around the room taking everything in , this was not he expected at all . Head omega of four pack , are you kidding me ?! Now he is not even sure if he ever wants his alphas family to know about him . He is scared of responsibility , knowing four packs will work on his command and orders .

He stopped when he felt four bodies surround him ,

"I know babe it's a lot to take in but pls don't stress yourself . We will be with you in your every desicion but just trust us . We will never hurt you ever again . We are sorry for everything .."

Harry couldn't help but see honesty and sincerity in those eyes which looked down at him with only one emotion that's love . He let's them hug him , cuddle him , kiss him , love him cause he knows no matter how hard he deny he will always be their omega .

"Darling we know that it will take you sometime to forgive us and we have no problem from it just one request ." Liam said as he digged inside his pocket taking out a silver chain with the promise ring they gave to harry dangling at the bottom of it .

"Wear this chain until you forgive us so that alteast we know we have a chance with you ."

They looked at him with their pleading eyes . Harry didn't say anything but bowed his head down making a bright smile come on the alphas faces as they slides the chain on Harry's neck . A feeling of comfort surrounds them as they see their omega wearing the promise ring again , even though it was on his neck rather than his finger but soon they will win their Harry back . It's a promise to themselves .

It was late afternoon when a knock was heard . Alphas and Harry in his wolf form were cuddling in the living room . Liam got up to open the door as harry hide behind Louis and Niall .

"Dude we are knocking since past half an hour , where the hell were you ?" Stans voice came as the alphas relaxed but not Harry .

"Shutup will ya , what are you doing here .." Liam asked taking them inside forgetting Harry was still in his wolf form .

"Ohh I came here to give .... HOLY FUCKING SHIT !!!!" He shouted seeing the wolf behind Louis . Harry whimpers and curled up into a small ball sense other alphas presence around him .

"Shut the fuck up before I slice down your throat ." Zayn hissed as Lou and Niall tried to calm Harry down . Stan and Shawn ignored him unable to take their eyes off the wolf ,

"I-is that harry-y ?" They stutter astonshied .

"Yes that's Harry , our beautiful omega ." Liam said proudly and they couldn't agree more . Harry was serious the most beautiful omega they have ever seen . And his scent was so sweet and calming they can't express it in words .

"Love you remember stan and Shawn , those idiots we call our friends ." Lou said to Harry rubbing his back calmly ignoring the look Stan and Shawn gave him.

The wolf nodded his head lightly before getting up on his four paws and made his way towards the two guest who were standing at their place like a statue . Shawn was the first on to break out of whatever trance they were in as he slowly took his hand out asking for permission to touch harry . Harry bowed his head slightly giving him the permission to touch as he combs his hand in Harry's soft white fur . 

"You are so beautiful .." he whispered seeing harry bright green eyes looking up at him . A loud growl made him jump away from harry . Up all the alphas were giving him the most deadly glare ever .

"Now may we know the reason why you both are here ." Niall asked raising his eyebrows at the two . Harry shook his head fondly as he jumped on his alphas licking every inch of their face . Stan and Shawn looked at the mates with a love sick smile before saying .

"Ohhh we have brought the reports from the hospital as Harry asked . Expect for deficiency in vitamin and protein in your body you all are fine . According to your MRI report your brain cells are still not perfectly fine but if you take medicine on time you should be okay ."

"That's why my head feels like it could explode any moment ." Zayn said rubbing his head as Harry whinned seeing his alphas in pain . Zayn smiled softly at him ,

"It's not much love . I don't even feel anything when I am with you . Guess you are the medicine to my pain ."

And even in his wolf form everyone could see the blush that rose on Harry's cheeks as he ducked his head down .

"And Harry your mother has asked you all to join her for the dinner tonight . Has something important to discuss with you all ..."

Everyone knew harry family wanted to know what is happen in Harry's life , will they be together or will harry leave the alphas alone once they are healed . Upon that the alphas were scared of their reaction if Harry tell them about their true identity . Now whatever happens it's in the hands of Harry ..

*********
A/n
I know it's being a while since I have updated but my exams are coming and I need to study if I want to pass . So next few updates maybe a bit slow but ya I will update when I can ..

Also did you understand the chapter clearly , I tried my best to explain . If you have any doubts please ask I will be more than happy to answer them .

Thoughts on the alphas being a prince and next in line to the throne ??

What do you think about harry as a head omega for four pack ?

What do you think should harry say about this to his family ?

I recently watched the movie spiderman far from home . Plz go and watch cause the movie is a freaking bomb . I loved it so much and I am sure you will do to . And plz watch it till the credit scene , their is a huge twist in it ..

Have a study day.
😏😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 45 9
Three years ago, Harry & Louis were teenagers in love, then everything came crashing down. Louis left him and went and got famous and became a dad an...
11.3K 382 29
"Why are you so nice to me?" Zayn asks liam with his head down. Liam smiles softly at this omega he is so in love with. He lifts zayn's chin up to me...
11.2K 320 154
This is going to be all about 1D ships book recommendation. All besides Larry, I have other books dedicated to them. So this is all about the other s...
5.3K 655 13
[FINISHED] There are people who spend their entire lives looking for true love. Some have the pure luck of finding and being able to spend their enti...