KAGEHINA ~ omegaverse oneshots

Autorstwa Habloy

A bunch of alpha!Kageyama and omega!Hinata oneshots. enjoy~ They can be read separately since not all of them... Więcej

Pocky challenge
You ate my yogurt!
Rut
A good omega?
It's a circling chair!
Goodbye
Frisbee in the park
Party night
sleep mask
family reunion
Cuddling
Natsu and Kageyama
morning snuggles
Pregnant?
Hey dumbass!
heat and rut
a surprise visit from Rio
a surprise visit from Rio (2)
Hinata's first heat with Kageyama
clingy Kags
break up and?
make up
team reunion + pregnant Hinata
jealousy
fight
telling the team that you're pregnant
blanket hogger
sexting
milk
new baby
Vacation time needed
trip to rio with four kids
trip to rio with four kids 2
Never have I ever

A visit from Kenma

14.7K 193 75
Autorstwa Habloy

"Shouyou! I'm back" the tall alpha shouts into the small apartment, expecting his favorite carrot head to quickly perk up from one of the rooms and greet him with excitement.

He has just done some groceries shopping and plans on cooking a quick meal for the two to eat.
However he is surprised to not get an immediate response from his mate.
Without worrying too much, thinking that he might be taking a nap. Kageyama goes into the kitchen to unload all the bought stuff into the fridge.
Afterwards, he leansagainst the counter, casually checking his phone for nothing in particular. But he was shocked to see that Hinata had tried to call him twice and send him text messages.
Quickly he opened the texting app to see messy messages.

Hey?!
Tobiooo answer your phone!! (/゚Д゚)/
Kenma had a fight with Kuroo and ran away i'll pick him up at the metro stop
Also don't turn your phone on silent (ー_ー)

Kageyama saw that Hinata had sent the messages around twenty minutes ago. Not a long time after he had left. So he must have been already off to go and meet Kenma.
He knew that these days the mated couple had been arguing a lot so maybe the situation escalated this time. He felt sorry for the two. Kenma is one of Hinata's best friends and since he and Kuroo also moved to Tokyo it's an easy and often occasion for them to meet up and spend some time together.

Suddenly he heard the door opening and two persons enter.
A sad looking Kenma came into his field of vision. His eyes were focused onto the ground but Kageyama could see that they were reddish with tears.
Not a second passed before he saw his mate tagging behind Kenma.
He was telling him reassuring words, softly patting his shoulders, concern on his face before he looked up to see Kageyama.
The alpha had a seemingly unreadable expression on his face. He didn't really know what to do. Should he greet the other omega? Show compassion?
It was yet another situation in which the alpha wished to be a bit more like his mate, social and very skilled when it came to understanding other people's feelings.
Because besides the fact that he may have improved quite a bit in understanding his mate, understanding other people was yet a whole another story to discover.
So he settled with waiting for his omega to give him some kind of signal or say something first.

The mates made eye contact.
"Hey, did you- did you get my message?" Hinata hushed out, surprisingly not sounding annoyed at all, rather exhausted and not very upbeat.
"Yea. It's fine"
He turned his gaze back to his friend.
"Ok. Kenma let's go to the living room and we can talk a bit more if you want"
After these words the two omegas disappeared into another room while leaving a confused looking Kageyama standing in the kitchen.
He wondered, even if not to hard. He still wondered what might have happened to cause yet another conflict between the other mated couple.

Without a doubt, Kenma and Kuroo are very different in terms of personality. Just like Hinata and him.
However the difference might still be a bit bigger between them.
Kageyama remembers the big dilemma that happened as Kuroo wanted to get mated with Kenma but he declined. It was such a huge mess (at least according to Hinata's very appalled story telling)

Kenma did not feel like it was necessary and also did not really show any big signs of affection. He almost always waved the topic off (and continued playing his video games).
(Author's Note: sorry 😂)
It was like he wasn't interested in Kuroo at all.

Obviously that is a false statement. He cares very much about his friend and lover. But he also did not feel very drawn to the idea of being inevitably bonded to Kuroo. Let alone the fact that he would have to always endure his hyper-emotions. So he simply declined, not really overthinking the issue.
But for Kuroo it was a big issue.
He thought that the pudding headed omega did not want to stay with him.

Sure, it's very unlikely that the boy might just leave him. At the end of the day, he sticks to his alpha.
But mating is, thanks to nature, a way of ensuring an alpha that the desired mate stays. Luckily, it goes both ways and a successful bond can only be established if both parties agree to it. It has to be mutual.
Finally, the two had a good, long talk and Kuroo could convince his omega.

So now that everything should be safe and sound.
What was wrong?

Well, Kageyama is glad that he doesn't have very big fights with Hinata.
Surely, they still bicker a lot, get mad at each other and tease each other at every possible moment but besides that they don't have any big arguments.
Subconsciously, they are on the same level and that means a lot for their relationship.

That's also why their mating process went over quite flawlessly. Yea, it was by accident and in the rush of the moment. But after it had happened they basically just shrugged their shoulders and dropped the issue.
They had always known that they wanted to stay by each other sides for the rest of their lives. Hell, it didn't even came to their minds that the other one could possibly end up with another person one day.
Which other person would happily endure their idiocy and be able to connect with them on the same level when it came to their volleyball-addiction? It simply went without questioning.

However, that is besides the issue since Kageyama could very well hear the soft whimpers coming from the living room in that moment. He could very easily sneak closer and eavesdrop on their whispered conversation. But that didn't feel right.
Hinata would tell him everything afterwards anyway. They wouldn't hide anything from each other.
And it also was not his business. Hinata was the one Kenma wanted to talk to, not him.
His face went into a semi-frown at that thought.
Over the last months he had grown a bit attached to his new friends and it is an obvious but also odd fact that he still has to improve a lot on his social abilities. There are only a handful of people that would even consider coming to him for any (non-volleyball related) advice.
Hopefully, Kageyama thought he'll become a bit better at this. Hinata doesn't mind but it's a good trait to have. (especially concerning volleyball since he wants to be as useful and valid as possible for their team.)

Kageyama shook off these thoughts and finished putting the groceries at the appropriate places.
Then he started preparing the meal, using a bit more food though since he expected Kenma to join them.
As he was finished, he left the kitchen to check on the two omegas.

Kenma was lying on the couch in a slight fetus position. Hinata was softly stroking his pudding colored hair, looking less concerned now.
His face went up as he noticed the sound and also the smell of his mate approaching.
Kageyama wanted to open his mouth and loudly say something but quickly stopped himself as he realized that Kenma had fallen asleep.
Hinata stood up from his spot on the couch and went to the alpha, pulling him back towards the kitchen.

Not a second afterwards he exclaimed "I think it's bad". His expression turning more worried.
"What?, Why?" Kageyama questioned, searching for any kind of hint in his mate's eyes.
"Kenma said that Kuroo always pushes him into doing stuff that he does not want to do. Even though he knows he only means good with him and loves him a lot. But he doesn't know when to stop if he says no." The words came quickly out of his mouth.
Kageyama's mind began processing to really get a grasp of the situation so for the moment he only answered "Oh".

"Yea, and Kenma got very angry at him this time because he felt like Kuroo was acting as if he knew what was good for him and what not. What I mean can be difficult with their different personalities. So it got a bit out of hand and Kenma more or less accused him of wanting to change him as a person. But that hit Kuroo pretty hard and he felt misunderstood, then he also got angry and it just escalated." - " Eh, and I already texted with Kuroo so I got his point of view on that".

Kageyama opened his mouth to respond something but his mind went blank. He was still trying to comprehend their situation but it was hard for him to find a solution.
Luckily, his mate was quicker than him in that regard and already continued his speech "I think their problem is that Kenma has his "comfort zone" that he doesn't want to leave. I mean he is more of an introvert and prefers staying at home. Kuroo however is the polar opposite of that. He is an extrovert and likes going out and,-"
Kageyama interrupted him suddenly "but that's just like us?"
Hinata blinked his eyes and thought for a second before telling him "Mhm, yes but I guess Kuroo is a bit more pushy than I am. I mean as an example I would love to see you hit the dance floor with me" The omega chuckled at that. "- but I know that you don't want to so I leave you be and I mean you also let me do whatever I like to do" He raised his shoulders, making an uncertain face. "That's probably the difference"

"On the other hand. They don't really bicker as much as we do, do they?" Hinata grinned at him.
It's true.
The moment Kuroo and Kenma got to know each other they were pretty solid in their communication, meaning that they don't interrupt each other, raise their voice or just blatantly insult the other person like Hinata and Kageyama.
The odd duo immediately speak about an issue whenever the other one does something "bad" and don't wait for it to accumulate into something bigger. Real long lasting misunderstandings between them are rare to none.
Kuroo and Kenma however don't like immediate confrontation. That's maybe why, if they have fights they're rather big fights.
There must be different types of how couples solve a problem.
But at the end it's always important to have this exchange of different opinions to find a solution and grow closer together.

"I think Kuroo's ego is too big" The omega made a thinking expression. He didn't question his phrasing too much. The mission was to get this point across to his mate. They both didn't expect from the other one to talk in a polite and socially acceptable manner.
"- And Kenma doesn't know how to tell him off and give him a clear no"

Kageyama agreed with his mate and added, sounding a bit unsure though "but at the end of the day, they both just want to be happy and stay together, right?"

Hinata's eyes blinked before widening. "Aww" He grabbed his alpha's cheeks and mushed them together teasingly, his eyes shining brightly.
His earlier worries and concern seemed to have disappeared.

He loves the rare moments when Kageyama is a bit cheesy.

"~mushy, mushy" he mumbles.
"Ey! Stop it" Kageyama annoyedly hit his hands off his face and scowled.
Such a Tsundere

Hinata winked at him and slightly stuck his tongue out, wanting him to get all flustered.
After succeeding, he came back to his earlier speech "They'll definitely figure something out. I mean they have to. Kenma also told me that he could feel over their mate bond that Kuroo's suffering quite badly with regret and grief.
And they're mated. So there's no way they'll break up" he seemed very determined at the end.

Kageyama slightly closed his eyes. "But aren't they developing this system that is able to break a bond in China?". His voice was low, not really rethinking the meaning behind his words.
Hinata hit him without a second thought.

God, but why is he such a dense guy sometimes?

"Noooo, Tobio! Why do you have to break my heart like this?!" (Author's note: reference to Haikyuu sub😂😂)
"Who even knows if it really works and it's for sure very risky. Maybe one of the mates will even die. NOT an option!".

The alpha was a bit baffled at his mate's very energetic response. He had merely spoken out what had come to his mind.
But it was true that this wasn't an option. That's also why mating is such a big thing, perhaps even bigger than getting married. So Kenma did have a good reason to reject Kuroo at his first request of getting mated.

But now they are mated so there is no going back.

"I'll help them work it through. I'm a relationship specialist after all!" the omega declared with self confidence.
Kageyama snorted.

"They'll both have to make compromises but I'm veryy sure they can pull themselves together."
"Uh wait. Why does it smell burned" the omega interrupted himself and sniffed into the air as he turned around, wiggling his way behind Kageyama to see that one of the pans was still standing on hot ground.

The alpha followed his gaze just to realize his mistake. Hinata had already turned off the heat and made an unhappy expression. "Well. I guess that's it for this part of the meal" then he checked the oven for the rest of the meal, content to see that Kageyama had been intelligent enough to at least turn that off.

"I forgot. But it's not that bad is it?" the alpha simply stated and stood side to side to Hinata to wordlessly look at the slighlty burned dish.

"Idiot"
Hinata chuckled but didn't sound too upset with him.

_________
THIS IS KUROKEN SLANDER WHY DID MY PAST SELF FROM THREE YEARS AGO WRITE THIS IM SUING MYSELF

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

61.9K 1.7K 21
Omegaverse AU Hinata and Kageyama work at the same bar, the Wingless Crow. Hinata is an omega bartender, Kageyama is an alpha bouncer who protects hi...
10.1K 251 7
Miya Atsumu was just releasing his stress with his two best friends in the bar after his long hours of painting scenery in Hyogo. He saw a dark figur...
178K 4.5K 19
It was just a regular day in karasuno then suddenly a test, yes a test. The school conducted a test for the higher grades ( the seniors ) it was for...
138K 2.3K 38
I do not own any of the characters or Haikyuu, all rights belong to their respectful owner. 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕙𝕦...