๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐Œ๐„ โ”โ” ๐ฃ๐จ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

By -cxlxstial

โ Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illu... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE (+ AUTHOR'S NOTE)
HEY GUYS

SEVEN

45.1K 1.1K 1.4K
By -cxlxstial

"Oh my God! He's trapped in an A.T.M. Vestibule with Jill Goodacre!"

----------

"Everybody? Shh, shh. Central Perk is proud to present the music of Miss Phoebe Buffay!" Rachel went up to the stage and introduced our friend. Everyone in the coffee shop clapped, the six of us being the loudest.

"Hi, I want to start with a song that's about that moment when you suddenly realize what life is really all about." She explained. "Okay, here we go." She played a few chords, and just as she was about sing, the lights went out in the cafe. "Thank you very much." She said. 

The gang headed up to Monica's apartment and started lighting candles around the place to bring some light.

"Wow, this is so cool, you guys." Rachel was looking out the window at the city. "The entire city is blacked out." She turned to rest of us.

"Mom says it's all of Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn and Queens, and they have no idea when it's coming back on." Monica replied before getting back to the call with her mother.

"You guys, this is big." Rachel squealed in excitement. Then, Monica got off the phone when her mom started talking about meeting guys.

"Could I borrow your phone?" Phoebe walked up to her. "I want to call my apartment and check up on my grandma." She picked up the phone was about to dial. "What's my number?" She looked over between me and Monica. Joey then came in with a menorah.

"Hi, everyone." He walked slowly as to not drop the candle set and not let the flames out.

"And officiating at tonight's blackout is Rabbi Tribbiani." Ross joked. Joey set down the menorah on the TV stand.

"Well, Chandler's old roommate was Jewish, and these are our only candles. So, Happy Hanukkah, everyone." He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Eww, look. Ugly naked guy lit a bunch of candles." Phoebe pointed outside. 

"Ooh..." We all crowded around the window. "Oh!" We exclaimed when ugly naked guy burned himself right in the...you know where.

"That had to hurt!" Rachel exclaimed, the seven of us feeling pain. Then, Monica's phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Hey, it's me." Chandler's voice came from the other side.

"It's Chandler." I let the others know. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied before mumbling something very incoherently. After asking him to repeat multiple times, he got fed–up. "Just put Joey on the phone." He spoke clearly.

"Joey, get over here." I handed him the phone. After a couple of seconds, I noticed Joey's eyes widen in either surprise or shock, or both.

"Oh my God! He's trapped in an A.T.M. Vestibule with Jill Goodacre!" Joey pointed at the phone.

"Great. My brother's with his dream girl, and I can't even decide who my dream guy is." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Chandler, listen, listen!" Joey got his attention before mumbling something back to him.

A little later, we were sitting around the coffee table, talking about the most awkward places we've done it in.

"I'll go, I'll go." Monica waved her hand and gave her answer. "Okay, um...senior year of college on a pool table."

"That's my sister." Ross leaned back in his chair.

"My turn." I giggled before thinking about it. "Junior year of high school in the supply closet while the teacher was teaching. It would have been in the back of the theater during Die Hard, but I seriously loved that movie."

"Now that's my girl." Joey wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me into him. "Okay, my weirdest place would have to be...the women's room on the second floor of the New York City Public Library." He replied.

"Oh my God." Monica groaned in disgust. "What were you doing in a library?" She asked him, making us laugh.

"Pheebs, what about you?" Ross nodded towards her.

"Um...Milwaukee." She answered. We kind of just accepted it.

"Ross?" Rachel asked, the five of us turning back to look at him.

"Disneyland, 1989—'It's A Small World After All'." We all gasped in shock and chuckled.

"No way." Joey adjusted himself and made me lay my head on his chest.

"Yeah, the ride broke down, so Carol and I went behind a couple of those mechanical Dutch children." He started to explain to us . "They fixed the ride, and we were asked to never return to the Magic Kingdom."

"Ooh, Rachel?" Phoebe turned to her.

"Come on, I already went." She tried to get out of it. After a couple of minutes of begging her, we finally convinced her to answer. "Alright, uh...the weirdest place would have to be oh...the foot of the bed."

"Step back." Ross called out.

"We have a winner." Joey pointed at Rachel. Joey was sprawled across the arm with me sitting on the ground with my head against his stomach.

"Do you think you're ever going to want to find a girl, settle down, get married, and have a couple of kids?" I glanced back at him.

"Maybe. I don't know. What about you?" He pet my hair slowly and gently.

"It sounds nice, but I need to be able to keep a boyfriend if I want to be able to have all of that." I let out a sigh.

"Suparna, I have complete faith that you're going to meet that guy." He leaned over to kiss the top of my head. Then, we listened in on Rachel and Ross' conversation before she walked away from him into the kitchen. "It's never going to happen." Joey said to him in a sing–song voice.

"What?" Ross looked down at us.

"You and Rachel." Joey glanced up at his friend, so I hit Joey in the chest.

"Wha...Me and Ra...wha...?" Ross kind of laughed awkwardly while trying to form words. "Why not?" Then he asked.

"Because you waited too long to make your move, and now you're in the 'Friend Zone'." He explained to him.

"No, no, no, I'm not in the 'Friend Zone'." Ross shook his head. 

"I'm just going to leave you two along." I stood up and headed outside to the balcony where Phoebe, Rachel, and Monica were.

"Saw you getting pretty cozy with Joey in there. Is someone trying to get a guy tonight?" They nudged my arms and giggled.

"Oh, shut up. We were just talking about the future." I replied.

"Don't you mean our future?" Rachel emphasized, referring to me and Joey together.

"No, I mean two separate futures that are linked only by a long–term friendship, but a girl can dream." I answered. 

Monica, Phoebe, and I headed back inside while Rachel stayed on the balcony. Ross headed out to talk to Rachel while Joey and the rest of us were singing songs. Ross and Rachel came in when he was attacked by two adorable cats. Rachel held the older one while I held the little baby.

"Alright, this is just bactine, it won't hurt." Monica started to shake the can of disinfectant. Joey held a candle up to his neck so she could see.

"Ow! Ow." Ross exclaimed even though Monica hadn't sprayed it yet.

"Sorry, that was wax." Joey apologized while holding the candle further away.

"God, these poor little cats are scared the death." Phoebe pet the kitten in my arms. "We should find their owners."

"Let's put the poor little cats in the hall." Ross spoke up, still mad at them for attacking him.

"During a blackout?" Rachel's voice softened as our maternal instincts came through. I rocked the kitten in my arms like an infant.

"They'll get trampled." I pressed my face against the kitten's fur.

"Yeah...?" Ross trailed off as if to ask what's wrong with that. Rachel and Phoebe went to look for their cat's owners, and Monica and I went to look for the little kitten's owners. Monica and I split off to make it easier to find the owner. But that was a horrible idea since we couldn't contact each other. I knocked on another door and bounced up and down anxiously.

"Excuse me? Hi, I have this kitten..." I continued to pet the kitten and looked up to see a gorgeous man leaning against his doorway.

"Go on." He smirked at me slightly. I blushed and cleared my throat.

"He—or she—kind of attacked my friend, so I'm just looking for the owner. If I had a little baby kitten like this, I would be upset if I lost him." I finished explained.

"Thanks for finding my cat. He and I really appreciate it. We're new to the building, so we don't really know anyone." He slightly smirked at me.

"Of course." I handed him the kitten and cleared my throat. "I should get going. Your cat is really cute by the way." I smiled before turning around.

"He thinks you're cute, too. And he's not the only one who thinks that." He called out to me, making me turn back around.

"Oh, thank you. Do you...Do you want to come back to my friend's apartment? You can bring your kitten." I pet the little kitten again.

"Sure, but I think he can stay on his own." After settling his cat down, we kind of talked for a bit in the middle of the hall.

 "Is your leg okay? I noticed the leg brace." He nodded towards it.

"Oh, I'm fine. I hurt it a couple of weeks ago, and thankfully, I'm off the crutches." We chuckled a little. "I'm Suparna Bing. What's your name?" I extended my hand.

"Matt Hanson. Suparna. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He winked at me and smiled.

"Thank you." I blushed for what felt like the millionth time that day. We headed over to Monica's apartment. Everyone turned around to see me and Matt. "Guys, this is Matt Hanson. Matt, these are my friends." I introduced them. "This is Monica, Joey, Ross, Rachel, and Phoebe. I have a brother who's stuck in an A.T.M. Vestibule with Jill Goodacre." I explained to him.

"So, Mark, where are you from?" Joey squinted his eyes at Matt in a suspicious way.

"Well, I come from a huge Italian family, but I grew up here in the States. And it's Matt, actually." He answered.

"No, I mean tonight, in the building...suddenly into our lives." Joey crossed his arms over his chest. Someone seems to be a little jealous.

"The little baby kitten's actually Matt's kitten. They're new to the building." I put down the candlestick on the coffee table.

"Why wasn't the other cat's owner this cute?" Rachel muttered grumpily.

"So what do you do for a living, Matt?" Joey continued with the questioning.

"I'm a cop who usually goes undercover at high schools and sometimes middle schools." He answered. I smiled and nodded my head impressively.

"Matt, that's amazing!" Suddenly, the last candle burned out, leaving us in dark.

"Kind of spooky without any lights." I heard Ross say.

Ross let out an evil laugh. Monica repeated him with the evil laugh.

"Guys, guys, I have the definitive one." Joey started an evil laugh when the lights came back on. I didn't realize that I clung onto Matt when the candle first went out.

"Wow, I thought I'd have to buy you dinner first to get you this close to me." He down smiled at me. "Well, I should get back to my apartment and check up on Sammy. My cat."

"Of course. Um...here's my number." I found a pen on the ground and wrote it on his hand. "I'll be waiting for a call." I smirked while blushing red.

"You won't have to wait long. I promise." And he walked out of the apartment.

----------

Johnny Depp starring as Matt Hanson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 11.8K 115
{joey tribbiani ff} โ€ขbook oneโ€ข Heather Bing moves to New York, hoping that her life will continue to be as perfect as it currently is. She has a comf...
277K 7.6K 33
In which Monica's friend from college starts staying with her or In which the guy next door falls for his neighbour [season 1-season 10] season 1 ~...
31.6K 594 30
Baciami- kiss me Tatum Geller is a proud, confident, aggressive but caring girl, who's a younger sister to Monica and Ross. She was ready to move to...
268K 5.1K 18
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต || "Oh honey, you're so beautiful you make my heart beat like it's running a marathon." in which Katrina Bing pays a visit to her...