The Kingdom Of Deads (GB+SB F...

By Nikimecool

Sang's family has been on move since she was young, her mother always sick and she was the one taking the bur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 7

3.9K 239 225
By Nikimecool

Sang couldn’t believe her eyes, who could be this cruel to kill a kitten? Who could be so mean to harm an innocent animal?

Tears flowed down her eyes continuously, she hid her face in Owen’s chest as she continued to cry, he hugged her tighter as the others shared a look? What was one supposed to do when girls cry? How is one supposed to pacify a crying girl?

Owen picked up the crying girl in his arms and carried her to the couch, he sat there with her till her sobs turned into nothing but sniffles .

Owen shared a look with all the others as he patted her back in a soothing rhythm the way his mother used to do when he would cry as a young child.

The boys all sat around looking at Sang and Owen, they wanted to kill HIM, he was the reason that she was crying. Why was HE here? Wasn’t it enough for him that he had already had them in this state of half dead and half alive?

Sang brought her emotions under control, she looked around at all the worried faces. They all gave her soft smiles, “Who had done that?” Sang asked worried looking at the boys.

“Someone you don’t need to worry about pumpkin.” Sean assured as he gave her a half smile and kissed her cheeks, she blushed a million shades of red as he moved back, he gave a cheeky smile and a wink.

The grandfather clock in the room began chiming and the boys all froze, NOT NOW DAMN IT! They mentally screamed, they needed to leave, they hadn’t even noticed that the sun was going down, they needed to leave the house, just so they won’t end up doing something to Sang in their cursed form, they couldn’t let her see them in those cursed form, she’ll hate them.

They knew she’ll be disgusted by them, who wouldn’t? she was a pretty girl and they on the other hand were the cursed creatures of night who were ugly as hell, they didn’t need to see her being disgusted of them, they really didn’t want to.

They really had begun caring for her way too much than they had expected themselves. They wanted to be here and comfort her but they also didn’t want her to be disgusted by them, they were cursed, meant to suffer for the rest of their lives while she was a human with a budding life.

She was life, they were death, no matter how hard they tried they could never be one. Their hearts weighed way too much with the realization.

They really wanted to share with the rest of their lives with her but how that was possible? Not only were they half dead, every Tuesday they turned into someone they all despised, they hated being that creature but that was an inevitable part of them, Tuesdays were their sour reality.

They knew no matter how kind hearted Sang was she won’t accept that part of their or maybe she would but they were just too afraid to try.

It was too much of a risk to lose her, they can’t bare too see the hatred and disgust in her eyes for them.

“We need to leave Sang, tonight we can’t be with you but you make sure that you stay out of trouble. No matter what happens, even if the fucking world is ending or there is someone knocking on your door, or you hear even our voices don’t open the damn door. And I am serious as fuck trouble, don’t leave the house or go up to the fourth floor it is not safe at all. Do you understand?” Gabriel questioned, his hands cupped her cheeks as he said the words, he wanted her to understand and for once not to live up to her name.

“Yes Gabriel.” She nodded, the boys sighed and took turns to hug her tight and kiss her cheeks before disappearing in thin air, their eyes held a longing look, it was clear that they didn’t want to leave her alone but something was forcing them to, she didn’t know what it was but she didn’t want them to be this sad.

“Take Care Miss Sorenson .” Owen kissed her forehead as he looked at her, he nodded his head at her before disappearing in thin air. Sang was left alone in the mansion once again, she missed them. She sighed, she looked out at the dark forest that surrounded her, what was wrong with this forest?

And what was this Kingdom Of Deads ? Sang sighed she was about to head up when she remembered the file, she froze. Damn she needed to leave. She knew that the boys had warned her no one she knew could be more dangerous than her family. She could handle the dead but not the alive once, the alive monsters hurt her more than the dead possibly ever could.

She rushed to her room and pulled out the black short overalls and a black simple cotton V-neck t-shirt, she pulled her hair up in a high ponytail before changing into the clothes. She wore a pair of black high tops belt buckle lace up sneakers. She took some money from her savings and put them in her pocket just in case she needed it.

She looked herself in the mirror, she looked presentable. Her heart was hammering as she recalled the boys’ warnings, just to be on the safer side she opened the small drawer and removed the rosary, she kissed the small cross on it and wrapped it around her wrist like a bracelet and covered it with the long sleeves of her V-neck shirt.

She locked the main door behind her as the feeling of foreboding set in her stomach, she moved towards the dark gate, leaving behind the safety of her mansion.

Her heart was hammering as she began chanting the words that she knew would make a protective shield around her, she has been dealing with the dead since she was a young child and she hadn’t survived all them all just by her luck, no matter how hard it was to believe she really did have some tricks up her sleeves, she just hoped they were enough to save her life in this Kingdom Of Deads.

She decided to take the metro to the city as it would be way faster than walking and if she wasn’t wrong there was a station not far from where she was standing now, she had seen it when she was here with her family.

The dried leaves crunched under her shoes as she moved, she felt like the stupid heroine in one of those horror movies which she had once seen, like she knew that it was dangerous but here she was risking her life, for what? A damn file.

Sang took a deep breath, calm down Sang you have done this before, you sure can handle a few ghosts after all you are not some damsel in distress, who is waiting for her prince charming to come and save you, right?

Right! She mentally gave herself a pat on the back for the stupid pep talk and began walking deeper into the forest.

She heard howling of the wolves far in the forest followed by the hooting of the owls and crying cats. Fear slowly began seeping in her heart, she heard heavy footfalls behind her like someone was following her.

Sang’s heart stilled in her chest in fear before it began hammering crazily. If she was tom her heart would have been jumping out of her chest like a ping pong ball.

The forest was suddenly completely silence, like there was no wildlife it there, Sang began walking faster, not daring to look behind as she continued to walk on the trail that was made in between the forest. She heard the tinkling of small bells followed by the heavy footfalls and giggling.

Her heart stilled in her chest, she continued to mumble the word to strengthen the shield.

Her breathing was laboured as cold sweat formed on her forehead, her hands was trembling with fear, she knew it if it hadn’t been for the shield she would have been dead.

The giggling was getting louder as the small little bells began to tinkle louder, it was creeping her out.

Could this all already stop? She would been unconscious with fear if she hadn’t known that this was just their way of trying to grab her attention.

“So you’re a brave little thing.” A voice that seemed older than the time and creepier than the once she had so far mumbled, she blanked all her expression as she turned her head side ways to look at the mummy of a man stood next to her.

The skin on his face had been dried and just stuck there like that of a dead body that had been wrapped in bandages for way too long. A scream was stuck in her throat but she just blinked at him and looked ahead though in her mind all she wanted to do was run way screaming like a banshee.

“What is a pretty girl like you doing in the forest?” the wise old voice asked again. “I have to go to the city.” Sang’s voice was void of all emotions as she relied, she knew that this creatures fed off on the fear and she certainly didn’t plan to be on their menu tonight for the dinner. The mummy laughed “And you chose tonight to go out there?” the mummy mocked.

Sang smirked as she looked in his eyes and mumbled “Don’t cha worry, your safe with me.” She said in an assuring voice. The mummy looked stunned as his creepy eyes looked at her like she had lost her brain.

“You really are crazy little girl.” He finally concluded. “Yep that’s what everyone says.” Sang answered back. For someone who was a dead this mummy was certainly more civilised and even if he wasn’t she was prepared. Today she was mentally, physically and spiritually prepared unlike the last time on the fourth floor.

Sang looked at the railway station, she stopped at the entryway when she noticed the mummy was no longer following in, Sang moved towards the ticket counter where an old man was dozing off.

He looked like a grumpy old man with hard lines on his face, there was a permanent frown stuck on his face. The station looked very old, like the once is nineties.

There were lanterns for lights and a window for ticket counter. The old man was surprised to see her but soon his face turned into something that resembled like that of a cat who ate the canary.

She soon collected the ticket and moved towards the platform to wait for the metro. The old man really was a creep.

Sang moved towards the platform that was again like the nineties platform, everything was open out here and there were people all wearing clothes from nineties. Sang felt a little odd, why were they all wearing such old clothes.

There was a huge white and black clock hung on the wall, it was working in the anti-clock wise direction unlike the other clocks, Sang moved a little away from all the people and watched in surprise as seven women wearing complete black dresses and their faces completely covered by the hood of the clock were furiously mopping the clean floor, where there was no speck of dust.

They weren’t even using water to mop, they just held the floor mops in their hand and continued to mop.

Sang was so confused and freaked by their actions she slowly moved towards the women, her heart hammering in her chest as her legs were quivering. She looked at the women and asked in a frail voice.

“W…Why a…are you mopping the floor it’s clean?” she asked her voice laced with confusion. The women’s heads turned towards her simultaneously making her take a step back, half scared to death.

“Can’t you see there is so much blood? Blood is everywhere, so much blood. I can’t help but clean it.” One women answered, they were still furiously mopping the floor.

“H…how long have you been mopping?” Sang knew that they were Deads but the morbid curiosity of hers was killing her. She could see that this women were stuck here for a long time and this souls needed peace and to go back to where they belonged. Yet something was holding them back but what? What was holding an entire kingdom back?

“Years, thousands of years, only god knows when HE will end our misery and pain. This is because HE had begun this killing game. HIS thirst for blood has us all here stuck. We want to be in peace. We don’t want to mop the blood of so many innocents but that bastard just won’t stop, hundreds of thousands souls are stuck here because of him our 14 princes are swinging in between the worlds of death and life because of HIM, only one can save us and she is nowhere to be seen.”  The woman’s voice like the other one was distorted, high in pitch and not clear.

They continued to mop. “DON’T LOOK AT THE TRAIN!” they screamed together suddenly making Sang jump.

The earth began to tremble under her violently as the wind began to blow fast and heavy, there were screams everywhere. People were begging and crying.

The sharp shrill cries were blowing everywhere in the wind as blood began flowing like thick rivers, the smell of copper hit her hard, as the remains of human body parts were scattered everywhere.

Sang screamed in fear as she watched an eyeball roll out of child’s half decomposed body and came to a stop near her feet making her scream and tears sprang in her eyes.

She turned sharply to run away but a women stood in front of her, not even a hairs length away from her face, she had a huge cruel smile on her face as she stared right into Sang’s eyes, her pupils were complete white as she began laughing, Sang turned and began running.

The screams got louder and the platform began shaking harder, she heard the whistle of the train far away, her shoes made sloshy sound as the blood was everywhere with various bodies in different states of decomposing.

The stench made Sang gag as she heard the train come to a complete stop to get away from the station and the ghosts that she ran towards the only thing she thought was her escape but it was far from one: the train. Which was known for its journey to the death.

Sang jumped in the train and closed the door behind her, her heart was in her chest as she tried to stop her heart from jumping out of her chest, she was lucky she brought the rosary. She opened her eyes again and a scream tore from her mouth as an old lady stood in front of her.

She was slightly bending and had a stick in her hand that was helping her stand. She wore a long weird white dress just like her hair, her nose was like that of the witches from the cartoon series she once watches as a child and her face was all wrinkled up.

The old lady began laughing in complete glee as her eyes focused on the scared little girl in front of her, she could see the fear in her eyes but what concerned her that it was just that, fear and not terror like she had seen in most people’s eyes. That amused her even more, she would certainly love to break the girl.

Her eyes focused on the rosary in the girl’s hand and her face scrunched up in disgust and fear, why would she wear that thing? This human certainly believed a lot in god.

She hated the religious once as god always interfered when one of his children were in trouble. Why did he had to that? Why did he love this humans that he called as his children so much?

She could never understand him and didn’t even want to but she hated when he interfered with her plans. She wanted to move towards her but that rosary was stopping her from moving near her, she snarled angrily, she needed to get rid of that.

She held her hand out towards Sang and demanded in dead voice “Give me that rosary.” Sang looked down at the last source of security that was wrapped around her wrist and pulled it close to her chest and shook her head furiously.

The fear in her slowly began to dissolve as she watched the old woman feared it. She took a step ahead and the old woman took a step back. “I’ve had enough! You people have killed too many innocent souls. I won’t let you hurt another soul.” Sang said firmly.

The old woman laughed “You can’t defeat my master. HE can do everything that you can’t even imagine.” She snarled back.

She snapped a finger and a number of ghosts appeared around her, one scarier than the other, they were all laughing their eyes all focused on Sang but Sang could see how warily they were looking at the rosary that was wrapped around her hand.

For a moment she wanted to just curl up and cry her eyes out as she looked at all the dangerous ghosts but a part of her had refused to be that coward, behind all this scary looks they were just innocent souls that were held captive here by this old lady’s master.

Sang took a step ahead and the ghosts all looked at her amused, wondering what this little girl could do.

Sang wrapped her hand around the wrist of a woman, who wore a white dress and her hair were done in an up do. Sang’s lips moved furiously as she began praying, the words of the prayers fell on the ears of the ghosts and they were all shocked, the visibly took a step back.

The woman that Sang had her wrist captured began thrashing and when Sang didn’t let go she screamed like a banshee in Sang’s face, her mouth opened and huge canines like that of an animal as the lines appeared on her face like that of a spiders webs, her eyes were completely white as she continued to scream.

Sang’s heart was hammering in fear but she also knew that her prayers were working and that was the reason that this ghosts were so scared of her. She began chanting the words louder as the train began to shake with all the screams and shrieks, Sang held a wrist of another ghost, who was also an old lady and her head was half balding, her eyes were round like that of a button but lacked the pupil in them.

The two were thrashing and screaming as the words got louder and louder Sang’s ears began to ring will all the shrill screams of all the ghosts, it was like the entire train was screaming, the thrashing and screams got louder to a point Sang knew that they will kill her with all the shouting and suddenly there was loud blast.

Sang was thrown out of the train with a great force, sang didn’t stop chanting the words even as she fell, the sharp stones bit her back, she stood up on weak legs as she continued to scream the words, the train continued to shake and had come to a complete stop as Sang continued to scream the words.

The train was suddenly enveloped by the flames and there were even louder blood cuddling screams, her heart continued to hammer as the ghosts inside tried to fight against the white light that was pulling them towards the safety and peace of god.

Sang didn’t give up and she continued to chant louder, bright white blinding light appeared as each ghost shimmered in bright shiny dust before disappearing in the white light.

The train itself burned down to ashes before disappeared in the white shiny light. Her heart eased a bit as she was left alone in the peaceful forest. She sighed and looked down at the cross in her rosary and smiled at it gratefully before kissing it and sending a mental prayer as a thanks to the god.

Sang felt the air shift towards her side, she turned surprised as she looked down at the mirror at the mummy from earlier, he was kneeling next to her, his head bowed his hands joined to gather in a praying motion as he looked up at her with tears in his eyes.

“Little girl you are our saving grace, please release me from this painful afterlife, you are the only one who can do that. I don’t want to live like this anymore. I have lived like this for almost millions of years now, please please release my soul from this painful cage. I want to go heaven as well and meet my family, I no longer wish to live.” The huge mummy cried, Sang could hear the pain and suffering that this poor soul had been through, she looked down at him and smiled.

“Don’t worry big man god will take you in his arms and ease away all your pain.” Sang said in a frail voice.

She kept her hand on his head and began chanting the words as she looked up at the sky and prayed for the man in front of her, the man began to shimmer in a beautiful golden light as he didn’t fight the change and soon there was nothing but air in Sang’s hand as the man got his salvation.

Sang sighed as the pain set in from her back, she began walking towards the city, which wasn’t far. Damn she still needed to walk there.

She felt exhausted after so much of her energy was used up, she groaned at the thought of walking to the city and back, ugh! Why her god?

She mentally whined like child looking up at the sky as though god would answer her questions.

She shook her head at her childish behaviour as she began walking, she began to tremble as the adrenaline faded from her body and exhaustion set in, there was still a long journey towards the town and the back, she needed to cross The Kingdom Of Deads once again, is it going to be easy? With her luck she already knew the answer and so do you? If I’m not wrong …

**********************************************************************************
DO VOTE AND COMMENT!     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 8.2K 40
Nine boys saved Sang from her abusive home. Nine boys loved her, and she loved them. But nine boys wouldn't let her learn to stand on her own two f...
241K 14.7K 55
The international singing sensation, Ghost Bird, is a name known around the world. No one knows who the mysterious singer is, but everyone knows her...
353K 16.5K 60
{Completed} A lost soul in a sea of anguish and confusion, Sang floats alone, and the treacherous waters around her are starting to consume her; she'...
117K 4.8K 36
What if Sang was kidnapped once more by Volto? By the time that the boys find her, Volto has beaten Sang into a coma. She wakes up two weeks later w...