Wonderwall [Vanessa/you] [Hi...

By UnAmericanTeen

College freshman Y/n Y/ln has worked her entire life to attend Stanford University and now that she's got tha... More

Cast
Pilot
Episode one
Episode two
Episode three
Episode four
Episode five
Episode six
Episode seven
Episode eight
Episode nine
Episode eleven
6/30... maybe
Episode twelve
Episode thirteen
Episode fourteen
Episode fifteen
Episode sixteen
Episode seventeen
Episode eighteen
Episode nineteen
Episode twenty
To clarify
Episode twenty one
Episode twenty two
Episode twenty three
Episode twenty four
Episode twenty five
Episode twenty six
Episode twenty seven
Wonderwall Season Two Teaser
S2. Episode one
S2. Episode two
S2. Episode three
S2. Episode four
S2. Episode five
S2. Episode six
S2. Episode seven
S2. Episode eight
S2. Episode nine
S2.Episode ten
S2. Episode eleven
S2. Episode twelve
S2. Episode thirteen
S2. Episode fourteen
S2. Episode fifteen
S2. Episode sixteen
S2. Episode seventeen
S3: Episode One

Episode ten

12K 516 321
By UnAmericanTeen

S1:Ep10 That Harper juice

-

"You're so stupid."

I tilted the beer bottle back and took three large gulps as I tried to block out the newest couples murmurs to one another.

"I'm stupid? Who locked theirselves out of my apartment? Hm?" I trailed my eyes over to them, watching Vanessa roll her eyes from her spot on Vivian's lap. "Exactlyyy. Hey Y/n, pass me a beer please." I dug into the cooler and pulled out the Coors light, tossing it to her. "Thanks sis."

"Mhm." I mumbled and stared out ahead.

We were at the first big football game of the season and I honestly dreaded being here. I just wanted to go home and go to bed for some reason. I couldn't decipher what was making me feel irritated at everything but I did my best to not let it show.

"Okay guys, round of shots before we head in." Joseph sung as he danced over to us. Usually we would have to hide drinking alcohol but the guards and officers typically focused on the entrance of the gates so I knew we were in the clear. We were each handed a shot and Jospeh grabbed himself a sprite. "Okay, here's to kicking USC's ass and showing them how Stanford gets down- Y/nn!" I hummed as I pulled the shot cup away from my lips, the alcohol already gone.

I looked around as everyone stared at me in amusement. "You were talking too much." I mumbled with a shrug before grabbing another beer and opening it. "Ok finish."

He snorted and shook his head. "To having a good time." I raised my glass briefly with everyone else before taking a swallow of my drink.

"I got a hamburger and a hot dog because I didn't know what you wanted." Loren said as she made her way over to me with two plates. I smiled silently and excepted the plate, immediately taking a bite to save myself from having to talk. "So I was thinking.." she started but my eyes landed on my sister and her.. new girl again.

Vanessa was feeding her a hot dog, giggling when some ketchup ended up on the corner of her lip. She then wiped it with her thumb and licked it off.

"So, what do you think?" I snapped my head back to Loren and saw her looking at me hopefully. I blinked slowly and tilted my head, trying to recall what she said. "Were you even paying attention?" She questioned and I accidentally looked back towards the couple which caught her attention. She followed my gaze and scoffed before standing up with a nod. "Of course."

I brought the beer bottle to my lips while still in my spot. I honestly didn't feel like chasing after her, not right now. Or at all today. I stood up with a slight stumble and I placed my hand on my forehead. "Shit," I huffed at my dizziness but I shook it off and made my way to the snack table that also had a stereo set up. I nodded along to the beat as I made myself the drink Alex had taught me. The famous Stanford Bryce Harper.

I made sure to sip it this time because I didn't need to be puking in the middle of the college section. "Aye bro?" I nodded at Jospeh as he smiled, dawning his pearly whites. "Wanna play some corn hole?"

I nodded. "Hell yeah." We walked over to the designated spot for the games and I took a little more of a sip before sitting the cup down and stretching my arms. "You're about to see why they call me the canon."

He chuckled and picked up his beanbags. "We'll see. I call first." He tossed his first one and missed, same happening with the second but he landed the third. "Heyooo!"

I waved my hand and tossed my first one and landed it square in. I smirked and threw the second one, same result. "I'll miss the third on purpose so I won't embarrass you."

He smacked his lips and watched me not miss. "Asshole. So I was thinking," he started as he made his fourth attempt. "Rush week is soon." I hummed and nodded. "You should pledge."

I snorted and picked up my cup as I took a sip. "Pledge for a bunch of stuck up sorority girls? No thank you."

He smirked and shook his head. "No.. I mean pledge for Kappa Alpha.. my frat." My eyes bugged out as I stared at him. "What?"

"Um dude I'm a girl, frats are for guys." I pointed out and threw the bean bag into the hole.

He waved his hand with a scoff. "I already talked to the boys about it and they all think you're cool as fuck. Plus, you have a dick so that just like.. cancels out the whole girl thing, you know?" I shrugged and looked up in thought. "It'll be fun. Hosting parties, doing fundraisers, changing the community. We're not a bunch of assholes by the way."

"I know." I sighed out and looked up when I saw a certain someone walking by. "If I nail this guy, I'll join."

"Nail who?" He looked over his shoulder before looking at me. "Y/nn no!" He hissed but I already cocked my hand back and shot my arm forward, the beanbag soaring threw the sky before decking Jase in the side of his head.

I covered my mouth as I laughed when he turned slowly, his glare intensifying when he saw I was the culprit. "I actually did it wow, and he was far." I breathed out.

His tall ass then started over to me. "You bitch, you still wanna mess with me?"

I smirked and took a swig of my drink. "Huh? What was that? Sorry, I think your small dick is making your voice weaker." He growled and rushed for me but Joseph quickly swung in front of us and pushed him back.

"Watch yourself, man." He said sternly with a glare.

I finished off my cup and for some reason was feeling extra bold, so I tossed my cup at his face with a laugh but that only made him more mad.

"Listen you fucking shit, I'm not scared of you! I will fuck up your life!" I chuckled at his red turning face until I saw one of his buddies rush towards me, which I easily dodged. I pushed him to the ground and a full on brawl started. Joseph handling Jase and me with this other fuckboy.

"Y/n stop!" I heard Loren shout and I looked up at her for a split second which gave the dude the upper hand and he rolled me onto my back, punching me in the nose. I raised my eyes again to see Loren just standing there with wide eyes.

"Move you little bitch!" I heard a sudden shout and saw Vanessa shooting through the growing crowd, past Loren, and launching herself onto the guys back. She yanked him off of me and I wiped my nose before helping her up then kicking the guy in the stomach harshly.

He groaned and I held Vanessa back when she moved forward to do more. Jospeh had Jase on the ground groaning as well as he jogged over to us with a huff. "We should like, get the fuck outta here."

"I agree." I sighed out before looking at Vanessa and studying her. "Did he hit you? Are you good?" She nodded and ran her hand through her hair aggressively. "You sure?"

"Yeah. How is your nose, champ?" I chuckled at her teasing tone. "Come on, you're gonna bleed all over your shirt."

We all then left the scene and went back to Joseph's tent where I found Loren standing there apprehensively. "Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"Yep, no help to you." Vanessa replied in a snarky tone, sitting me down on one of the coolers. I studied Vanessa as she clenched her jaw, grabbing a napkin and wetting it with water. Her eyes were blazing but I didn't know why.

"Well I didn't know what to do!" Loren exclaimed. "I'm sorry I don't condone violence."

Vanessa snapped her head up in lightning speed as she nearly shouted. "I don't give a shit! When it's your girlfriend in trouble there are certain values that you said 'fuck it' to and you dive in head first." She shook her head and looked back at me as she starts to clean my bleeding nose. "Pussy bitch, I swear."

"Are you going to let her talk to me like that, Y/n?" I raised my head and opened my mouth before closing it, not really knowing what the fuck to say. I mean... Vanessa has a point. Loren nodded and turned around. "Enjoy your stupid football game."

I licked my lips and watched her walk away angrily just as Vivian walked to us with a plate of nachos. "That line was horrible," she then looked closer and saw my bleeding nose. "What the fuck did I miss??"

I smiled innocently and shrugged my shoulders. "I might be joining a frat?"

-

The game ended, with us in favor, and I had way too much to drink. But I had an overall good night. Loren didn't call or text me which I kind of didn't care about. I felt like I would care tomorrow but for now, I just wanted to head to bed and sleep.

Ash was staying with her boyfriend again, thankfully, I love the bitch but I knew she would talk off my ear before my butt even hit the bed.

Once I got into my dorm, I simply shedded my body of my shirt and socks, leaving on my jeans, and fell onto the bed with a happy sigh. I don't think I even locked my door. Which might be a bad idea... but who cares I was tired.

I unbuckled my jeans button and wiggles out of them, throwing them away only to hear a soft smack and a groan. I turned my head and saw Loren pulling the jeans off of her head. I groaned and flipped onto my stomach. "I can't do this tonight, Lo please."

"I came to apologize. I should've stuck up for you and did something, I'm just scared." I groaned out lowly in response. "You make me feel stuff so strongly and-"

"This isn't going to work." I mumbled into the pillow subconsciously. Her breath hitched as I sighed. "It's only been like a month and you've apologized three times for something you did. Not to mention I'm still a little pissed about what you said about my little buddy. You were mean to him and to me."

"Those drinks really do not play." She mumbled with a giggle before flipping me onto my back. I stared at her in confusion when she quickly leaned down and took my lips in hers. I was too tired to fight so I just let it happen. Then, I felt her palm rub against my buddy and I gasped.

"Woah, what are you doing?" I breathed out against her lips. She shushed me and disappeared under the duvet cover. I stared wearily before my eyes fell shut when her hand wrapped around me. "Loren-uh.. you don't have to- holy shit." I bit my lip when her lips wrapped around my helmet head.

"I want to show you I don't care, okay?" She said with a slight muffle. "I don't care about you having a dick or.. or Vanessa or anything. I want you." I groaned lowly when she then popped my shaft back into her mouth and started to go to town.

I gasped out in shock with my eyes on the ceiling, wondering how I ended up in this position but damn I wasn't complaining.

-

I stared at Loren silently as she typed on her computer, sitting on my bed. I brought my Gatorade to my lips and took a stressful sip. It was about ten on a Saturday morning and I had nothing to do... which meant I couldn't kick her out.

As of late, I wasn't feeling her vibe. She made me feel weird and I was constantly thinking about what she said about my condition. That couldn't have just been an accident, right? You can't say 'you should get rid of it' then change your mind and say you're perfectly fine. That's not how it works. Maybe I would be convinced if she said she'll get use to it but to be basically repulsed by the idea and then completely okay with it? I didn't buy that shit. Not one bit.

Not to mention the fucking Vivian and Vanessa stuff. I was happy to see my sister happy but I don't like it. Something about it just... didn't rub me the right way. Maybe it was because Vanessa and I started to connect on a deeper level and now she was suddenly spending all of her time with Vivian... maybe I was just thinking too much.

I needed a damn beer.

"Babe, your phones ringing." Loren mumbled.

I took it off of my desk and put it to my ear, only to hear a bunch of yelling and slamming. "Y/n!" I was immediately on guard when I heard Ash on the other end. "Come to Larson hall, now."

"On my way." I rushed out while slipping on my shoes, grabbing my keys.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Loren asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ash needs me, I'll be back." I said without giving her a second glance as I ran out of the dorm room and down the corridor. Luckily Larson hall wasn't that far from Wilbur hall, maybe a couple lawns or something.

When I got there, I saw some students jogging in and knew that something big had to have happened if other students heard about it. Shit gets around here but people are usually too lazy to go see what was up.

I made it inside and spotted something happening in the game room, so I rushed in and saw Ash holding back Jeremy, her boyfriend, while Chris was holding back Joseph.

"Hey hey hey, what's going on?" I asked Joseph and he growled out in anger.

"Caught this motherfucker with another girl and he had the fucking audacity to ask me to keep it hush hush. Chris, let me fuck him up!" I nodded in understanding and looked at Jeremy who was glaring right back. I chose Joseph.

"Listen," I mumbled and grabbed his chin to make him stare at me instead of the other guy. "Think about your fraternity, think about baseball, think about your scholarship. You get in a fight at the dorms and it's automatic suspension, you know that. Come on, be smart." He huffed angrily before nodding and relaxing against Chris' hold. "Good, let's go to your dorm, alright? Let's go talk."

I gave Ash the thumbs up before leading Joseph to his dorm. "He got me so fucked up yo. How do you cheat on someone like Ash? She will literally hold your ass down to the end." He angrily punched the wall before shoving his way into his dorm. "I'm so livid I can-" I watched him grab a bottle of Jack off of the desk and start gulping it down, my eyes shooting wide when he coughed it up and shook his head. "Oh no. No no fuck that shit. You like that taste?" He grimaced out and set it back down.

"Well... I usually just sip on Jack but you can.. throw it back as well." I mumbled when he slumped onto the desk chair. "What's up bud, what are you thinking?"

He shook his head before dropping it into his hands. "I'm thinking that I wish I fought for her instead of letting her go back with that asshole." I looked up when I heard the door creek but he was too lost in his own head to hear it. "I would've never hurt her.. ever. I just wish she saw us like I saw us. If only she saw how much I fucking loved her."

I gave Ash a look and she nodded, giving me the go ahead. "Well... how about you tell her?" I whispered and he snapped his head up, eyes wide. I smiled softly and rubbed his shoulders before standing up and walking to Ash. "I'll get a hit in on my way out." I mumbled as I hugged her and she gave me a weak smile in response.

I left the two alone to talk while I walked out of the boys dorm building, only to see Jeremy talking to some girl who looked a little too close for my liking. I sighed and slowly walked up to him before shooting my knee out, connecting with his groin harshly. I watched in satisfaction when he  dropped to the ground like a hot potato.

Dusting off my softball hoodie, I gave the girl a fake smile and flipped her off before continuing out of the dorm innocently.

No one fucks with my friends. Period.

__

can you see what I see..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.1K 38
sequel to "The Difference Between You and Me" !!!! i recommend reading that one first ^ because it gives you the beginning of Dakota and Lucy's love...
7.7K 388 14
Deja likes a guy with a weird name. She saw him for the first time at orientation. Smokey hazel eyes. Crooked smile. Dimpled cheeks. She thought she'...
335 0 32
This is a story of a girl named Violet Ione Skye. She is 21 years old. She's a half Filipino, half American, but she decided to live and study in Sou...
Hope ? By 🫶🏽

Teen Fiction

178K 5.1K 48
Simone is desperately longing for love after being lonely for almost all of High School from failed friendships and romantic relationships. Imani co...