Wonderwall [Vanessa/you] [Hi...

By UnAmericanTeen

College freshman Y/n Y/ln has worked her entire life to attend Stanford University and now that she's got tha... More

Cast
Pilot
Episode one
Episode two
Episode three
Episode four
Episode five
Episode six
Episode seven
Episode nine
Episode ten
Episode eleven
6/30... maybe
Episode twelve
Episode thirteen
Episode fourteen
Episode fifteen
Episode sixteen
Episode seventeen
Episode eighteen
Episode nineteen
Episode twenty
To clarify
Episode twenty one
Episode twenty two
Episode twenty three
Episode twenty four
Episode twenty five
Episode twenty six
Episode twenty seven
Wonderwall Season Two Teaser
S2. Episode one
S2. Episode two
S2. Episode three
S2. Episode four
S2. Episode five
S2. Episode six
S2. Episode seven
S2. Episode eight
S2. Episode nine
S2.Episode ten
S2. Episode eleven
S2. Episode twelve
S2. Episode thirteen
S2. Episode fourteen
S2. Episode fifteen
S2. Episode sixteen
S2. Episode seventeen
S3: Episode One

Episode eight

12.6K 507 410
By UnAmericanTeen

S1:E8 Paradise?

-

I was officially nineteen today. It wasn't much better than eighteen but hey, I was two years closer to actually being able to drink legally.

It was Friday so I still had class but the beach trip would be tomorrow and it would be for me, though I protested, Joseph insisted he had to make it for me because 'that's what good best friends do'. Still think the dude is on something.

"Dismissed, don't forget to submit your computer synopsis by eleven fifty-nine. Have a good weekend." My CS Professor said and we all stood up, shutting down our computer stations.

"Hey Y/n," I looked over my shoulder as two girls, twins, stood besides each other with smiles. "Happy birthday."

"Yeah, happy birthday." The other one said and suddenly leaned in for a hug, I furrowed my eyebrows and hugged back until I felt something slide into my back pocket. "We'll be at your beach party."

"Uh... thanks?" They both giggled and waved flirtatiously before walking away. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a small baggie with three blue pills, a happy face on each one. "What the hell?" I breathed out and shoved it back in before anyone saw it.

As I walked out of class, I found more people greeting and wishing me a happy birthday. I didn't even know how they knew. But whatever, probably something Joseph did.

I walked into Wilbur hall and waved at the freshman's that said hi. This was getting super fucking weird. I made it to my dorm and slid the key in, pushing it open only for it to be shut against me.

"Wait!" I cocked an eyebrow when I heard Loren yell from inside. "I'm not done!"

I groaned and banged against the door. "Lo, I told you not to do this." I huffed out and used all my might to push against it and she eventually gave up, standing in the middle of the dorm with a pout. I looked around and saw streamers above my bed and balloons tied to the headboard. "Babe.." I mumbled and turned to see her holding a cupcake with a single lit candle in it.

"Happy birthday to youuu." She started to sing and I smiled softly as she walked up to me, her hazel eyes glowing with the flame. "I can't sing as good as you but haaaappy birthdaay." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist. She cheesed at me and held up the cupcake. "Make a wish and hurry. These candles are cheap."

"Okay." I closed my eyes and hummed, not really knowing what I could possibly wish for. I basically had everything I could ask for. So I just wished to have an amazing school year with minimum flaws. That should be easy right? I blew out the flame and reopened my eyes to see her already taking out the candle and sneaking a bite of the chocolate cupcake. "Hey, I'm suppose to have the first bite!"

She snorted as she raised it to my lips and I took a huge chunk of it out, groaning at how good the frosting was. "Baby, you're so messy." She giggled out and I looked down to see the crumbs dropping down my lip and onto the floor. "Come here." She raised her thumb and swiped off the icing before slowly moving it to her own mouth.

"What are you- oh..." I trailed off when she wrapped her lips around her thumb, sucking off the excess frosting. I exhaled slowly, my brain turned to mush. Goddamn.

Once she finished giving her thumb a blow job, she dropped her pointer finger into the icing as she tsked. "You're so messy today, aren't you?" I raised my eyebrows when she raised her finger to the side of my neck and trailed down to my collar bone.

If she was about to do what I thought she was about to- she did it. My eyes instinctively fell shut when she brought her lips to my neck, her tongue clearing my skin of the sweet treat. "Oh my- okaay." I breathed out shakily when she enclosed her lips around my collar bone, no doubt giving me a hickie. She slowly started to back me up until I reached the bed, my knees buckling against the mattress and causing me to drop down. I looked up at her, my eyes still bugged. "You're uhm you're very... eager today."

She shrugged and straddled my lap. "I don't know. It's your first birthday as my girlfriend, I'm trying to make it extra special for her. How am I doing?" I opened my mouth and breathed out heavily with nod and she chuckled. "Good?"

"Um.. yeah." I raised my hand to her cheek before pulling her forward and connecting our lips. She moaned against my mouth which made my little buddy twitch. I pray this little bitch doesn't decide to play tag because now was not the time.

I flipped Loren onto her back and slid between her legs as I brought my lips to her neck now. Her breath ticked my ear sensually while I marked up her tan, sweet tasting skin.

I felt her hands trail down my lower back as she wrapped one leg around my waist. "When's your next class?" She breathed out.

"What time is it?" I breathed out, still lost in her neck. She reached into my back pocket to grab my phone and pulled it out, or so I assumed. I went to bring my kisses to her lips when she suddenly sat up at lightning speed. "Woah,"

"What is this?" She asked, a small baggie in her hand. I glanced at it in confusion until I realized it was the pills. "Y/nn..."

"Okay wait, that isn't mine." She gave me a look before rolling off of my bed and starting to put on her shoes. "Loren, seriously? Come on, some girls gave it to me."

"And you kept it?" I raised my hands in confusion when she literally grabbed her backpack and started out of my dorm.

"Hold on, you gotta be kidding me, I literally planned to throw it out but like... you bombarded me with happy birthday and I didn't have time to think about it. I'm sorry- are you really leaving?" I questioned when she pulled the door open.

"This is illegal shit, Y/n. I don't know if you're selling it or buying it but I don't want to be around when you have them." She tossed the baggie onto the floor and stormed out.

I groaned and ran to the doorway. "Loren! It's not mine- I swear!" She ignored me and turned the corner. "What the fuck?"

"Oh she got bold huh?" My eyes widened and I spun around to see my mom and dad walking down the corridor with Vivian, who was smirking of course. "College changed you." My mom mumbled once she reached me.

"I- I didn't know you guys were coming I would've cleaned and uh... changed." I said bashfully and ran a hang through my tussled hair. My mom waved her hand and pulled me in for a hug.

"It's called a surprise for a reason. Happy birthday, baby." I smiled and rubbed her back before pulling away to hug my dad.

"Almost the big two-O." He said and knuckled my head.

"Almost." I chuckled out before pushing the door open wider for them. "So, what brings you guys here-"

"Oh cut the crap. Who was the girl you were yelling at?" Vivian questioned knowing damn well who I was talking to. "And, gasp, is that a... a hickie?" I slapped her hand away in annoyance and avoided my moms gaze.

"No." I huffed.

"Yeah it is." My mom countered and sat on my bed. "Who was that girl and why were you two arguing? Did you do something?"

"Me?" I gasped. I trailed my eyes towards the door and saw my dad bending down, picking up the baggie. I gulped and shook my head. "N-no we just disagreed on something." He studied it for a moment before sliding the baggie into his jacket pocket slowly.

"So.. is she your girlfriend?" Mom pried with he demanding eyes. "And don't lie."

"Yeah," I sighed out before looking up at my dad, trying to decipher what he was thinking. "But it's only been a few weeks so.. yeah."

"Y/nn, your door knob was really loose, you have a screwdriver?" My dad asked and I knew that was his diversion topic. I nodded and fished in my drawer, pulling it out. "Great, let me show you how to fix it in case it turns bust again."

"Okay," I mumbled and followed him outside. He closed the door firmly before looking up at me, waiting for me to speak. "It isn't mine. A girl slipped it into my back pocket and I forgot to throw it out. Loren found it and got really pissed which is why she stormed off."

He nodded and took out the pills, looking at them as he spoke, "This is ecstasy, happy pill." I cocked an eyebrow at him and he chuckled. "I grew up in the eighties kiddo, I wasn't exactly a saint."

"And I thought ma was kidding when she said you were a hippie." He shook his head and handed me the pills back. "I'm not going to take them. I don't do drugs."

"I know, Y/nn. But I also don't want your mother finding this shit on me so you're gonna have to dispose of it yourself." He rubbed my shoulder with a wide smile. "Now lets go back in and pretend you don't have drugs on you... deal?"

I snorted and nodded. "Deal." We walked back into the room and I sat on my bed, slyly tossing the bag of pills under my bed while I was grilled and questioned on everything involving Loren. God help me.

-

So, it was Saturday. Loren and I ended up making up this morning but shit was still tense between us. She was standoffish and I was over defending myself. I knew the truth and if she wasn't going to accept that, I wasn't about to force her to.

Anyways, we were driving to the beach now that was luckily only thirty minutes away. I don't know how much longer of this silence I could take.

"Do you wanna stop for some food?" I questioned as we neared the beach, the streets littered with different food spots. She shook her head and kept her nose buried in the book she was reading. "What's the book abou-"

"Shh." She mumbled.

I sighed and looked back ahead. "Okay then."

I pulled into the parking spot and put my truck into park before climbing out. I pulled my backpack over my back, throwing in my keys, before shutting the door and going to Loren's side. She opened her side and I watched her let the book slide into her purse bag, avoiding my gaze.

I shook my head before using my hips to trap her against the door. "Loren, hey." She slowly met my eyes when I raised my hands to her cheeks, practically making her look at me. "Listen. I don't do drugs. That is not who I am. I don't consume them, I don't sell them, I don't transfer them. And if I did, I would tell you because you're my girlfriend and you'll be the first to know shit, okay?"

A barely noticeable smile covered her lips as she nodded. "Okay." I smiled and leaned down, taking her lips in mine briefly. I then kissed up her nose and all over her face to get that giggle, and I did.

I figured we were good now so I interlaced our fingers and walked towards the bonfire area where we were meeting the others.

"Heeey!" I smiled when I saw Jospeh jog towards me and stopping to give me a bro hug. "About time, man!"

"I know my bad, had to get some gas before we came." I waved at a bunch of other people that was there until I saw Vanessa and Vivian sitting by the bonfire chatting. "Give me one second." I whispered to Loren and let go of her hand as I made my way over to the two V's. "Heyo." I called out and they both snapped their heads up.

Vivian smirked while Vanessa stood up and pulled me into a hug, swaying us side to side. "Ahhh happy birthday kiddo, we're finally the same age." I chuckled and rubbed her back before turning to Vivian and purposely thumbing her on the head.

"That's for that shit you pulled with mom and dad yesterday, I wasn't able to give it to you then." She scowled and rubbed her forehead.

"You walked yourself into that, bitch. How do you not know that mom and dad will show up for your birthday? Dumbass." I raised my hand to hit her and she flinched back violently, which made me smirk. "I'm getting a drink." She huffed out and shoved her way past me in annoyance.

"Y'all are a bunch of kids." Vanessa chuckled out. I sat besides her and nodded in agreement. "So... what did lovergirl get you for your birthday? Was it head? Or some good pussy?"

My eyes widened. "I- what? S-She didn't do anything like- uh like that." She smirked at my flustered state before bringing a red solo cup to her lips and taking a sip. "Stop." I groaned out when she probed me with her eyes like she's done so many times before.

"I'm not doing anything." She giggled and handed me her cup. "How long have you two been dating now?"

"About.. three weeks? Cause I asked her out around the first week of September." She hummed and I sniffed her cup before taking a swig, immediately cringing right after it. "Oh god what the- what is this?"

She took her cup back with an eye roll. "Jager bomb. You're such a softie."

"I hate Jaegermeister, ew." I reached for a beer can and looked around for any police officers or patrol before I opened it and poured it into a clean cup, then tossing the can into the trash bag. "So, how's the reinvention of Vanessa Moe?

She shrugged. "Eh it's okay. I was just asked if I wanted to have a quickie in the cabana. Other than that, I'd say it's great." I frowned when I caught wind of her sarcasm and the actual sorrow that was slipping into her eyes. "Nothing has changed yet."

I sighed heavily just as a douche looking guy walked up. "Hey Vanessa, I just got a new interior design in my Bentley, wanna come s-" I slowly stood up and he quickly raised his hands and backed away. "Never mind, I wanna keep my arms bro. Happy birthday by the way." He said uneasily before spinning around and hastily getting away from us.

I looked back at Vanessa and saw her looking out at the water as she downed the rest of her drink. "Come on," I finished off my beer and stuck out my hand. "Fuck them, we came to have fun."

"Where are we going?" She asked suspiciously as she grabbed my hand and let me pull her up.

I winked and let go of her hand as I led her over to the spot where Loren was sitting, reading her book again. "Hey Lo?" She hummed without looking up. "Let's go for a swim." I said happily.

"No," she sighed out and looked up. "I have my contacts, I can't swim with them."

My eyes furrowed in confusion. If she knew we were going to the beach, why the hell would she wear her contacts? "Just take them out. I'm not wearing mine." She shook her head and looked back down. "Loren, come on. It'll be fun-"

"I don't want to." She said sternly, looking at me harshly. "You go. Have fun." I stared at her in confusion, wondering why she was being so damn hostile and pissy today. I thought we were over that drug shit. She basically shut the conversation down after that as she put in her ear bunds and dropped her head back into the book.

"Alright whatever," I turned to Vanessa and she was awkwardly facing the other direction but definitely within hearing shot. "Let's go." I said to her and started out to the water.

"Last one gets dunked!" Joseph yelled, suddenly running at full speed past me.

I gasped and chased after him just as fast. "I'm a short stop, you can't catch me!" He yelled but I was hot on his heels.

Just as we reached the water, I dove out and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and took him down. "Gotcha bitch!" I laughed out and we basically wrestled on the shore of the beach with the water crashing against us.

He then got me in a headlock and I groaned, trying to get out. "Chris!" I yelled when I saw his body builder headass walked towards us with a soft smile. "Get him, Dwayne Johnson."

He rolled his eyes before going behind Joseph and easily unwrapping his arms from my neck and lifting him up.

"Put me down you ogre!" Jospeh screeched and Chris suddenly tossed him into the water with ease.

"Thank you, Dwayne. You've always been my favorite wrestler." He simply flexed and walked down the shore. I turned to Vanessa and saw she was kicking at the water, her absence present. So I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, jogging deeper into the water.

"No! No! Y/n!" She laughed out and held onto my arms. "Please-" I turned around and fell backwards, taking us both down into the cold waters. I felt her thrash around before she lifted up up and pushed my chest, her hair now straightened and dripping. "Ugh I hate you." I chuckled and stood up, looking down at my soaking shirt.

I pulled it over my head and rung out the water. "Y/n!" I raised my head and saw Loren standing at the water with her arms crossed. She motioned me to come here before she spun around and started back to the bonfire.

"Uh oh, someone's in trouble." Vanessa sung out and I shoved her back into the water, jogging out before she could get me back.

"Hey Y/nn," I smiled and waved at the twins. "Did you enjoy our birthday gift?"

I scratched the back of my neck and sighed. "Thank you for thinking of me but I don't do hard drugs. Wanna get me a birthday present? Get me a bottle of Jack Daniels." I joked.

"Okay!" One said and pushed the other, them both actually leaving to go get it. What the hell..?

I shook my head and trekked to Loren who was standing up, drinking a water. "What's up?" I asked, grabbing my towel and drying my hair off.

"Can you not touch her so much?" My eyebrows shot up at her harsh tone. "The girl practically stares at you like she wants to have sex with you twenty four seven, and you're playing into it."

"Woah woah, what?" I dropped the towel and crouched besides her. "She's just my friend, I told you that. She knows I'm with you and respects it." She kept her eyes on Vanessa, who was playing in the water with Joseph, before she looked over at me. "I promise, you're the only girl in my eyes."

Her cheeks blushed as she looked down. "I'm sorry, I'm in a weird mood today."

"I can tell." She looked up and I chuckled. "I'm just being honest, babe." I kneeled down in front of her and grabbed her hands. "You know me, I'm not the cheating type. I wouldn't do that to you, not even if the girl was Rihanna.. well..." She rolled her eyes. "Kidding, sort of."

"You're such a dick." She chuckled out and slapped my shoulder.

I smiled and pecked her lips quickly. "I'll stop being so touchy with her if that's what you want. But know she's literally just a friend."

"Okay," she whispered and kissed me back. "Your sister is calling you." I looked over my shoulder and saw Vivian waving me over.

I pecked Loren's forehead before standing up and jogging over to Viv. "What's up?"

"So," she took a sip of her drink and looked over to her right where Vanessa was talking to Joseph, who was manning the grill and eating a hot dog. I then grabbed Vivian's cup and took a sip. "I asked her out on a date."

I choked on the drink and turned my head as I coughed it up. "You what?" I hissed out in shock. She raised her eyebrows so I quickly corrected myself. "I mean like.. you're not playing with her right? She's trying to change her image and if you're just using her for sex.."

"I'm not." She stated with a smile. "We've been talking a lot and I actually dig her vibe. She gets me and I get her so.. why not try it out. That's okay right? 'Cause I mean.. unless you-"

"No no, I'm with Loren." I said quickly before I handed her the cup back. "I just don't want her to get hurt or vice versa. I'm happy for you though, that you're thinking about.. settling?"

She nodded happily. "Hey maybe. We'll see how this date goes." I rubbed her shoulder with a smile before backing away and going back over to Loren, my smile falling.

I was happy for them. Two troubled souls trying to help one another. I was happy for them.

Was I happy for them?

__

Hmmmmm?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 222 12
Freshman year of college is a place that will make or break you. At least that's what they all say and for me, it means even more than anyone will kn...
62 6 17
With the desire to be perceived as normal person, Cassie enters College expecting life to be different than what she's used to from highschool, but r...
7.7K 388 14
Deja likes a guy with a weird name. She saw him for the first time at orientation. Smokey hazel eyes. Crooked smile. Dimpled cheeks. She thought she'...
31.1K 379 23
Aurora has had her heart broken enough that she built walls to protect it, but what happens when Paige breaks them? "Aurora, I'm hoping you know thi...