We'll protect you (Book 1) ||...

By MeeraDixit

(Zainourry story with omega harry ) Harry was a male omega which was rare to happen cause there were mainly f... More

Authors Note
New Beginning
Goodbyes
First Day Of University
Louis
Speechless
Speechless-2
Plan's for the meeting
"Oops","Hi"
Gemma's approval
Falling ill
Harry's little magic
Meeting Anne
Reasons and confession
Secret's out
The past
Alex
The first kiss
(Not an update)
I Love you too..
The date
The date -2
Alex's problems
Protection
Insecurities
THE ROSE DAY๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
Disputes
Advises and suggestions
Apologies and Reunion
Guardian Angel
The promise ring
Helpless Alphas
Meeting Stan
Trust
Boxing Harry
๐Ÿ”Ž Detective Harry ๐Ÿ”
Alone time
Walking in the woods
Handcuffs and The Ring
โšฝThe Football Matchโšฝ
(not an update )
The Party
Kidnapped
Finding Harry
Howl of cry
Casting the spell off
Collecting Evidence
Prank and Water Fight
Heartbroken
sorry guys
sorry guys (again)
Harry's Note
Car accident
He is back !!!
Accident or a planned murder?
Start it all over again
The Truth
Physo/Stalker
The Head Boy
A Helping Hand
Friendship
Forgiven?
๐Ÿถ The best pet ๐Ÿถ
Save me
The King's Arrival
The swimming pool
Bonding
{not an update}
Problems
Anger / Worry
The Future ?
Disguise
Explosion
Adieu ?
Arrival of the evil
His next step ..
Next right step
The new place
Chance to escape ?
Choice to make
Surprise
The twin omega
The surprise gift
Choose the right path
Saviour
Trust yourself
Out of control
Sacrifice
๐Ÿ‘ฃ The Blackfoot Clan ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
First attack
Second attack
Wait ... What ?!
And so we meet ..
The final war
A heartbreaking farewell
Welcome back !!!
VACATION
Malabami Beach ๐Ÿ˜‰
A chaotic day (nothing new)
Never ending problems
๐ŸŽ“The Graduation ceremony ๐ŸŽ“
๐Ÿ”žEpilogue-1 ๐Ÿ”ž
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
(Extra chapter)
A/n
Book 2 Published !!!!!

Truth and Trust

2.5K 80 105
By MeeraDixit

{A/n Hello everyone , currently I am on my fight which was 3 hour delayed , I have a massive headache and also I am hungry as hell so I apologize if any of this affects the chapter but I will try my best to write a decent chapter . Btw I love the above video but it has nothing to do with the chapter . Let's get started ...}

Next morning came sonner then expected , today was a big day especially for Harry . He got ready for the university with all the proofs he collected safe in his bag .

At the university he meet Shawn and Ed who were already waiting for him prepared with all the things he asked for . He will execute his plan in the break so the whole university could see who those girls really were . He went to his class first with all his alphas ,

"Ohh Mr styles , I guess you are feeling better now ." the teacher asked him as soon as she saw him . You see everyone in the university knew about harry being kidnapped thanks to Ed .

"Yes , I am okay now ."

The teacher nodded as Harry took the seat beside his alphas who smiled at him but he just shrugged in response . Harry had a lot on his mind right now , he was trying to figure out every possible outcome of what he was going to do . Is he doing the right thing or not ?

"So student before I start with the lecture I would like to inform you all that in next 3 weeks the King is expected to pay us a visit .."

The teacher explained as the rest of the class cheered . No one noticed four tense faces sitting among them with horror written all over their demeanour . The thing was the world was still ruled by kings . There were kings who ruled the kingdom and lived in the palace with their family very far from the main city or town . No one had ever meet or seen the king or his family so they were ever excited to see who was their king ..

After the lecture Harry went straight to the principal office saying he had some important thing to be discussed . Shawn , Ed and Stan were taking over the cafeteria , while alex was going to every student and teacher asking them to be present at the cafeteria during the break . Gemma and Kendall were at home and the alphas were nowhere to seen . Sam , Jeffery and the girls were also present there not having a slightest idea what was gonna happen .

Finally the bell rang indicating it was break . As aspected everyone came in the cafeteria with curious faces . The cafeteria had a big projector in the middle with a large screen displayed on the wall . Alex was by the projector , Harry near the screen , Stan and Shawn were at the entrance and exit of the area . Sat in front of the room were the principal , police officers and the chairman of the university waiting to see what Harry wants to say .

"Good morning everyone who is present here , first off all I would like to thank all of you for coming here on my request .."

Harry said loud and clear for everyone to hear , he looked around and frowned when he didn't see his alphas anywhere . He raised his eyebrows at Shawn and Stan who shrugged in response . Harry closed his eyes deciding to get on with it , without his alphas .

"As you all may know I was kidnapped few days ago by a witch who is now dead ... But what you all don't know is that there is more to this story ."

The projector was turned on showing the videos from the cctv cameras .

"We all know about the painting being replaced by someone because Zayn had not orginally drawn that painting . But what we didn't know is who did that , let's say I did some investigation and look what I have found ." Harry said as he nodded at Alex who played the video.

Everyone gasped seeing a figure stealing the original painting from the hall and replacing with the fake one ,

"So you all might be wondering who is this fella , did you notice the object that fell from his finger . I found out that it was this ring .." harry said as he showed everyone the ring ,
"now whose ring it might be ...?"

Harry pretended to think before looking straight at Sam who was standing there with a pale face .

"Sam would you like help me a little here .." Harry said with a fake smile . Sam went to run out of the room but Ed caught and threw him at Harry who held him by his collar looking angry as hell but trying to control it .

"Sam was the one to steal the painting and replace it with the fake one . Now the point is why would he do that .."

Sam gulped visibly looking at Jeffery who looked like he would faint any moment . Everyone as so into what Harry was saying that everything else didn't matter that moment . The power Harry's voice was radiating had captured everyone's attention .

"Let me explain . When I had beaten up Sam because of what he did to alex he had went in a stage of coma . He was in coma for many weeks and then suddenly he comes back perfectly fine . Is it not suspicious how he woke up so suddenly and randomly ? Well that's because he was forced to wake up by none other than the witch that kidnapped me . The witch woke him up and in return asked him to do a favour by stealing the painting , am I right Samuel ??"

Sam was on his knee apologizing by the time harry finished , everyone in the cafeteria was shouting to give him a biggest punishment ever for what he had done . Harry handed over sam to the officer thinking it was better if the police handled the situation .

"The painting zayn had originally drawn is this .."

Harry said as he took out the painting  showing it to everyone .

"Where did I find the painting , well let's see .."

The projector was turned on again and this time the showed Gigi and Jeffery arguing before they both went to the projector room . Everyone gasped as the saw Jeff taking the painting out and handling it over to Gigi who threw it in the dustbin .

"I would like Jeffrey to please come and join me here .." harry said gritting his teeths with a fake smile . Jeffrey broke down into tears as he spoke ,

"I am sorry , I am sorry . I didn't wanted to do this but these girls forced me to do this . I just had a mild crush on you harry , nothing else . I never wanted to hurt you or anyone you love . I am so sorry .."

Jeff said crying pointing at the four girls who looked ready to murder him if possible .

"Ahhh the four mastermind behind all this . Guys you all must be wondering why all of sudden a witch had sudden interest in me even though she had not even seen me once . Well the credit goes to these four girls . They asked the witch to wake sam up from the coma , they asked sam to steal the painting , they asked Jeffery to work for them without his will and finally they paid that witch to kidnap me .."

Harry said almost shouting at the end glaring at the four bitches in front off him .

"No no , he is lying they all are . We didn't do anything , he is trying to gain your sympathy by doing all this .." the bitches faked cry but they were not going to fool anyone here . Harry had the evidence to prove his point .

"Enough , I don't want a single word from you four . I can't believe all this was happening under my watch ." The principal said rubbing his head with a frown on his face .

"I am sorry sir , I didn't wanted to do this but I had no choice left . It was all getting so much for me and I had to take a action against it .." Harry said approaching the headmaster.

"No it's not your fault harry , well if we ignore that you kinda hacked the university but I forgive you for that , I understand that you needed proof to bring out the truth in front of everyone ." The principle said to Harry who nodding gratefully .

"And now for you all . You had committed a big crime . In all this you almost killed harry and I am not gonna forgive you for that . Therefore Sam you are gonna spend rest of your life in the prison , I am sure inspector will take good care of you .."

Sam was dragged away from the campus into the police van as he kept shouting at Harry about destroying his life and he will not leave him etc etc ..

"Now you Jeffery , I don't care if you were forced into this or whatever . What did was wrong and so you are expelled from the university for three months ..." Jeff nodded sniffing before going out of the cafeteria .

"And you four girls . Gigi , Eleanor , Sophia and Hailee you have disappointed me . I never expected you to do something like this to Harry . Kidnapping , bribing , assaulting do you even have a slightest idea what you have done ..?! you four are not allowed in this university anymore . I order you to leave this city as soon as possible and never come back . If you are ever seen around the city you will be sentenced to death ..."

The principal said as the rest of the audience agreed with his decision . Harry had a happy smile on his face cause finally he was free and safe. 

"You can't do that , we all know that this slut is lying ..." Gigi shouted .

"Ms Hadid , keep your mouth shut . You are no longer allowed to speak . Be grateful because of who your parents are I am going easy on you otherwise I won't hesitate to end your life here . That's all for today ."

With that the officers and principal went out of the cafeteria . Shawn , Ed , Stan and Alex came running towards Harry engulfing him in a big hug ,

"You did it harry , you did it . I am so proud of you ." Alex said .

They all moved from the hug with huge smile on their face but it didn't lasted long because the next moment harry felt something hard hitting his back making him fall on ground with a thud .

Stood behind him was Eleanor with a big steel rod in her hands . Her eyes was fumming mad as she went to hit harry again but Stan caught the rod snaching it away from her ,

"What the hell do you think you are doing !!!!" He shouted at her as harry groaned in pain .

"I am gonna kill this fucking whore today , who does he think he is ..?!?" Hailee said coming near harry but was held back by Shawn .

"Are you out of you damn mind . Get lost from her before I kill you myself because believe me I will not regret it !!" Shawn growled at the four .

They four ignored him attacking Harry again , Eleanor was held back by Stan where as Hailee by Shawn and Sophia by Ed . Alex tried to stop Gigi but she pushed him out of her way making him fall on his back . Harry watched with wide eyes as alex cried out in pain . He healed himself before running towards alex who was still whimpering .

"Hey .. hey bud look at me it will be alright , deep breaths love .." Harry said trying to calm alex down as he healed him . Stan threw Eleanor away and came near Alex taking him in his arms . When harry was sure alex was okay and safe he turned towards the four with fury in his eyes ,

"How dare you ..?!"

"You bloody pathetic omega think that you can defeat us four then you are wrong ." With that the girls ran towards Harry and this time no one tried to stop them . As soon as Sophia and Gigi came near harry he caught both of them by their neck and banged their head together making a loud sound that blowed around the walls of the room . He caught Eleanor's hand that was going to punch him and kicked Hailee in the stomach doughing her hit . He then slapped Eleanor making her fall down like the rest of them .

That's when Harry's dear alphas decided to enter the cafeteria and all what they saw was the four girls on the ground and Harry standing above them .

"What the hell is happening here !?!" They shouted going towards the girls helping them to stand up .

"Where the hell were you four !!!" Harry shouted back anger still present in his body .

"Wherever we were it's none of your damn business .." Louis replied defensively as if he was hiding something . Harry closed his eyes not wanting to fight with his alphas this moment .

"What the fuck is this harry , you can't go around beating the first person you see just because you are angry ..." Zayn started to lecture harry but harry cut him off .

"But alphas atleast listen to me -" He pleaded but his alphas ignored him .

"No you listen to me omega , you are gonna apologize to the girls right now .." Liam said in his alpha voice .

Harry and the rest of them stood their with their eyes wide open not being able to believe what they were seeing . They knew the alphas would probably not listen to harry but using their alpha voice on Him that without know the whole situation is wrong on so many ways .

"No .."

Harry mummered closing his eyes .

"What did you say ??" Niall asked raising his voice .

"I said no , I will not apologize !!!!" Harry shouted as he opened his eyes which were glowing green right now .

"You are my omega , you are bound to follow my order . You have to listen to me .." louis said with anger in his voice as he saw the disapproving looks he was receiving from everyone present in the cafeteria . He thought that they were looking at him like that because his omega was not listening to him while the truth was that everyone were disappointed at how they were treating harry without even knowing the whole truth ..

"No I will not listen to you alpha cause you are not ready to listen to me . Its very important to know the cause of a fight before coming to any decision . And I am sorry to say alphas you don't even know that .."

"How dare you talk to us like that omega !!!!" Zayn shouted as he came near harry and slap him but what he didn't excepted was the slap he got in return by harry .

He looked in those green eyes which were now filled with anger , hate and hurt as harry spoke the next words .

"Relationship are build on trust and you all don't even trust me anymore . I have tried everything to make our love work but I guess love is not the only thing that keeps people together . If you think that I'll be one of those omega who will fall on your feet at your every command then I am sorry to say you are talking to the wrong person here . If my sacrifice and my problems doesn't matter to you then you don't even deserve me . Goodbye ."

And with that Harry was out of the room leaving absolutely silence behind him . Everyone could see the tears behind those eyes , the hurt behind the angry voice and the pain behind the strong but broken heart ...

******
A/n

Ya , that just happened ..

So your thoughts on this chapter , plz plz let me know cause I have to know what you reader think before writing further so please take 2 mins form your schedule and just type one comment about your thoughts on this story .

Also I would take a moment to celebrate cause this is the 50 chapter of my story . Thank you for your support . We have come a long way and we have much more to go ..

Btw did you see Harry styles on the late late show  'harry styles going solo over again ' ..

Hope you like the chapter , please vote and comment .

Love you ..
😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 409 19
NARRY. A bully and a victim story, that we all know so well. But in this story Niall is a bit more cheecky and sassy than stuttering and shy ( well...
226 10 4
These are my favorite stories or just small ideas that I have that I don't think would be an entire book. enjoy :) โšกONE AND ONLY WARNINGโšก These will...
40.4K 984 39
After Harry Styles family moves to a new town, after having problems with previous alphas, will harry be able to find his alpha, or will he forever...
105K 4.4K 53
BOOK 1 IN 'TRUE LOVE' SERIES Meet Niall Member of the famous boyband One Direction. He is the carefree , jolly , Irish one with the big laugh. But...