Wonderwall [Vanessa/you] [Hi...

By UnAmericanTeen

College freshman Y/n Y/ln has worked her entire life to attend Stanford University and now that she's got tha... More

Cast
Pilot
Episode one
Episode two
Episode three
Episode four
Episode six
Episode seven
Episode eight
Episode nine
Episode ten
Episode eleven
6/30... maybe
Episode twelve
Episode thirteen
Episode fourteen
Episode fifteen
Episode sixteen
Episode seventeen
Episode eighteen
Episode nineteen
Episode twenty
To clarify
Episode twenty one
Episode twenty two
Episode twenty three
Episode twenty four
Episode twenty five
Episode twenty six
Episode twenty seven
Wonderwall Season Two Teaser
S2. Episode one
S2. Episode two
S2. Episode three
S2. Episode four
S2. Episode five
S2. Episode six
S2. Episode seven
S2. Episode eight
S2. Episode nine
S2.Episode ten
S2. Episode eleven
S2. Episode twelve
S2. Episode thirteen
S2. Episode fourteen
S2. Episode fifteen
S2. Episode sixteen
S2. Episode seventeen
S3: Episode One

Episode five

13.5K 528 370
By UnAmericanTeen

S1:Ep5 visits from little guy

-

A few weeks have gone by since that night with Joseph and his friends. Needless to say, after much skepticism, they became really close friends of mine quickly.

I spent majority of my time either at school, at practice, or just hanging in Jospeh's room while we played games to wind down the day. It was extremely different than what I was use to but I liked it.

I made sure to stay on top of my game in school while also letting myself have fun. It was tough, but worth it. Like now, I was 'studying' in the library.

"Stop," Loren mumbled when I kept poking at her cheek with the eraser of my pencil. I smirked and leaned forward, blowing into her ear gently until she groaned and turned to face me. "Ach du lieber Himmel! What?"

I smiled innocently. "Hi." I stated simply. She gawked at me and I laughed, covering my mouth to keep myself quiet. "What was it you said just then in German? It sounded real angry."

"Y/n," she whined and turned back to her notebook. "I have a test tomorrow."

"Okay," I mumbled and looked back down at my notes. "I'll let you study."

"Thank you." She mumbled back. I read over the notes I already read over thirty five times and felt myself start to slip into boredom. I didn't have another exam for about two weeks so practically everything that needed to be studied was already studied. I tapped my foot slowly before getting an idea.

I made sure Loren was deep into studying before I grabbed my hydro flask and slowly moved it behind her head. I knew the water was freezing cold so I slowly tipped it over and watched the stream trickle out and drip into the back of her shirt. She gasped loudly and shot forward, the table making a loud bang from the contact of her knee which got everyone's attention.

An abrupt laugh left my lips and I dropped my head on the table to keep my face out of view. "Holy sh-shit." I wheezed out, holding my stomach.

The back of my hoodie was suddenly grabbed and I was lifted up to face her angry stare. "What the hell do you want, Y/ln? Do you know how cold that was?" I smiled at how adorable she looked with her glasses at the tip of her nose.

I pushed them up slowly and whispered, "I just wanted your attention."

Her furrowed eyebrows relaxed as she trailed her grasp from the back of my hoodie to the front, right in front of my neck. She pulled me closer and I felt the air around us suddenly turn warm. "Well now you got it, what are you going to do with it?"

My mouth opened and closed like a fish while she displayed a small smirk, her eyebrow cocking. "You are not as shy as you seem." I breathed out. Her head tilted and I shook mine. "What do you want me to do with it?" When her gaze dropped to my lips, I nodded and had the same idea. "Good to know." The nerves started to take over my body and I watched her throat contract in a gulp, letting me know she was as nervous as I was.

It's not like it was my first kiss, it wasn't. But I also haven't kissed a girl since sophomore year.. that's three years of no lip action, I was practically a lip virgin again.

I saw her eyes flick back up to mine and I decided that was her giving me the go ahead. So I went ahead.

I moved my head forward and tilted to the right, only for her to turn the same way and cause us to end up bumping into each other harshly.

"Ouch."

"Shit." I hissed and held my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw her holding her nose. "Sorry I- I thought you would turn left."

"You were suppose to turn left." My jaw dropped. Since when was there a damn rule on who turns left. "That's what the guys do in the movies."

"Well I'm not a guy so..." I mumbled. I sat back in my seat despairingly at the fact that our first would-be kiss just turned into shit. All because I didn't turn left. Just when I felt all hope leave my body, she grabbed my hand, giggling softly. I turned to face her as she laughed. "What?"

She shook her head and pushed her glasses to the top of her hair. "You're such a dork."

My mouth fell open. "What? I'm the dork? Did you forget that-" my sentence was cut short when she then grabbed my face and pulled me forward, her soft lips taking mine in a gentle kiss.

Holy shit.

I blindly set down my hydro flask before raising my hand to her neck, the other resting on the back of her chair.

I swear her lips were literally like cotton candy clouds. My brain was so overloaded with the feeling that I thought I would pass out at any second. Maybe it was because I needed air but I was not pulling away anytime soon.

Her hands slid down to my chest before she pulled back for a second, both of us catching our breaths. "Was that okay?" She whispered against my lips.

I opened my eyes and stared at her for a moment, watching her watch me carefully before leaning forward and pressing my lips to hers again but this time, I slid my tongue across her bottom lip and she granted me access.

Luckily we were the last table in the back of the library because I was not big on PDA. But at this point, I did not care.

I could tell Loren was more of an inexperienced kisser but the strawberry taste on her tongue made up for it.

"Woah woah woah, don't swallow her tongue now." I snapped back and turned to see Joseph standing at the other end of the table with a snickering Ashlynn.

Loren turned into my neck to hide her face and I took the heat, my own body temperature rising from embarrassment. "Hey uh what's up guys?"

Ashlynn smirked and crossed her arms. "What's up with us? No, no what's up on you?" I furrowed my eyebrows before following her gaze down to my crotch. I looked down and gasped when I saw my noticeable hard on. If I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have warn my sweats!

I quickly stood up and started to pack up my backpack while Loren stared in confusion. "What's up is.. I forgot I have a um.."

"That meeting with Hiben bout your test?" Joseph aided and I snapped as I pointed at him.

"Right. You know me, always forgetting stuff." I turned to Loren, her eyebrows still furrowed. "I'll text you, yeah?" I leaned down and pressed my lips to her forehead before rushing out of the library as fast as I could without running.

Once I reached outside, I breathed out heavily and kept my book in front of my peeping guy. It's not like I was embarrassed to have a hard on. Well... I was but Loren didn't know about my condition yet and I'd rather her not find out by seeing a tent in my pants.

So I rushed to the nearest restroom and locked myself into the stall. I pulled a marker out of my backpack before putting the bag on the hook.

"Okay buddy, time go down." I whispered, taking in a slow breath before I leaned against the bathroom stall door and started to write on it with the sharpie. "Find the missing side. If the hypotenuse is the square root of two times the leg," I drew a triangle and both sides at fourth five degrees. "And if you put the-" I stopped once I heard the door open.

"Come on, I have class in ten minutes." I heard a hushed whisper, followed by two pairs of footsteps. "Thanks for driving here, I know you don't like this shit school."

"A bunch of overly cocky, conceited students and even preppier athletes? Why wouldn't I like it?"

I knew that voice. I looked down and saw my boner, thankfully, lowering from my distracted mindset. I slid the marker back into my backpack and pulled it off, flushing the toilet to make it not suspicious.

When I pulled the door open, I saw a cloud of smoke and two girls who were frozen like statues. One of them I knew, the other I didn't.

"Oh hey, Stanford." The green eyed girl, Vanessa, said with a wide smile.

"Hi." I mumbled before going to the sink and washing my hands. "Didn't know San Mateo kids came to this side of town." I said, reiterating her words.

"Right.." she turned and spoke to the girl quickly. "I'll catch you later, Ny." The curly headed girl nodded before walking out. I dried off my hands as she came closer. "Look, you were right. I am use to getting whatever I want and when you.. shut me down, I guess I pushed harder. I'm sorry."

I threw the napkins in the trash and faced her as I leaned against the sink. "You're sorry?" She nodded softly and adverted her eyes. "Okay. I don't blame you, I know how girls like that think.." my eyes trailed away from her as I had a clear picture of what happened that night back in sophomore year. "You can't help it when it's all you know..." I cleared my throat and looked back at her. "Apology accepted. How's that computer of yours or was that some trick?"

She smiled and shook her head. "No that shits actually broken. I tried your way but nope, still popping up with ads."

"Hm okay. If you don't have anything to do tonight come to my dorm around six, that's when I'm out of practice. We'll figure it out."

She held out her hand and I stared at it in confusion. "Do you want a high five or something..?"

She rolled her eyes before opening my hand and shaking it. "We're starting over. I'm Vanessa."

"Ohh okay," She snorted as I shook her hand back. "Y/n, or Stanford is what I've been called lately."

She smirked. "Stanford huh? Kinda catchy." I smiled when her eyes seemed to brighten up, looking magnificent under the fluorescent lights. "I'll see you at six, Stanford."

She slowly backed out of the restroom as I smiled and crossed my arms. "Don't be late, I heard that's a thing you do." She laughed loudly before completely leaving the restroom and out of sight.

I nodded softly to myself before leaving a few seconds after. Huh, guess she wasn't as bad after all.

-

"Nice catch, Y/ln!" Coach called out and I nodded, throwing it in to our short stop.

"Pst!" I looked over at Ash as she stood in left field. "Did you jerk yourself off in the bathroom?" I flipped her off and she chuckled. "So, are you and white girl like official or something?"

I shook my head and looked up at the cloudless sky. "No.. we haven't really disclosed what we are. We've been on three dates but that's it- hold up." I sprinted towards right field when I saw the ball soar my way. It was just out of my reach so I dove for it and caught it easily before jumping up and throwing the ball in to second base to complete the play.

"Yeah baby!" Jasmine yelled out and I gave a thumbs up before jogging back over to my position.

"Anyways, where was I?" I breathed out. "Oh yeah. That library kiss was our first kiss so, I don't know." I looked back at Ash and she was gawking at me. "What?"

"You just.. whatever. And I'm assuming she doesn't know about peeping Tom?" I shook my head. "Why not?"

"Just waiting for the right time I guess. Your turn." I mumbled and pointed just as I saw the ball come off the bat. Her head shot up and she gasped before quickly moving up to catch the pop fly. I chuckled and watched her catch it at the last moment and throw the ball in. "My catch was better."

She rolled her eyes and shoved me when she ran back over. "Eat shit, whore." I smirked and rolled my shoulders. "What are you doing tonight? Hanging with lover girl?"

"Nah, she's gotta study for her Psych test and won't let me come over until she finishes." I huffed. "She says I distract her too much."

"You gonna be distracting her with that dick soon." I groaned and covered my face with the glove. "What? It's true."

"Stooop." I whined. "I haven't used my little guy in three years. He's so jumpy. Since when do I get boners from making out?" Ash giggled before we both fell silent when we heard a yell.

"Bring it in! Hop hop." Coach called out and we all ran forward to the dugout where coach stood. "I like what I'm seeing out there girls, I have a good feeling about this season. We do need to work on communication and getting heard but other than that, we're heading in a good direction."

I looked down at the dirt and  kicked my cleats into it lightly as she continued to speak. I unintentionally spaced out until I heard a name.

"Our first preseason game will be February eighth against Kansas University."

My heart plummeted and I felt my nerves start to flair up. Kansas University? She went there. And she also happened to get a full ride scholarship... in softball.

"We have four months until then so we'll grind and work hard. Jas," coach finished with a nodded and walked into the dugout.

"Okay ladies, good practice. We have seven am weight room tomorrow, don't be late. Hands in." I was still stunned with the knowledge that I would have to face her soon. I haven't seen her in three years.. I wonder if she looked different- "Y/n." Jasmine spoke sternly and I snapped my head to see everyone with their hands in the circle.

"Oh shit- sorry." I quickly put my fist in and ducked my head bashfully.

"Cardinals on me, cardinals on three. One, two, three. Cardinals!" Everyone shouted Cardinals before we walked off the field and into the dugout to get our belongings.

"Hey, you good?" Ash asked.

I looked at her and felt on the verge of telling her what my absence was really about but I chose against it. I didn't feel like reliving that heartbreak today.

So I shook my head. "Man I'm just tired. I got homework tonight and I'm dreading it." She groaned in agreement. "You coming to the dorms tonight?"

"Nope. I'm surprising Jeremy at work because he's working graveyard. Gonna get his ass some food or something." She started to the locker room while I walked in the opposite direction. "Y/nn.. the girls know about your buddy and they're fine with it. You can shower in here with us, you know?"

"I know, I'm expecting someone though so I'm just going to shower at Wilbur." She smirked and my face heated up. "Stop, I'm just helping her fix her computer."

"Sure. Just don't let Loren find out."

My jaw dropped as she walked off with me shouting after her. "It's not like that!"

-

Leave it up to me to forget my damn clothes bag when going to the showers. I had to walk all the way to my dorm with a towel around my body and luckily most people were out because it was a Friday night. I don't know what I would've done if I had to walk past a bunch of freshman boys and snapchatting girls.

Once I reached my room, I pushed the door closed with my feet before dropping my towel and grabbing my phone to play some music.

Caught in a Fire by Bazzi came on and I nodded along to the beat as I grabbed some lotion and started to moisturize my body.

"We lost our minds, we going cray," I sung and danced my way to the closet, pulling out some sweats and my old high school softball hoodie. I threw the clothes onto the bed and opened my drawer, grabbing a sports bra and some Calvin Klein briefs. "We've been caught in the fire, we lost our desire, we're beaten and bruised." I sung loudly but not too loud so that our neighbors would hear.

Though I couldn't rap all that well, when the verse came up I belted that shit. "I feel like one on one bitch, I'm original. And I'm feel like Steph Curry with the finger roll, and I feel like Aaron Rodgers with the give and go. Hope this stick inside your head like a metronome." I closed the closet and looked in the mirror at myself, pulling my hair up into a high bun. Movement behind me made me squint, not being able to see without my glasses. I turned around and felt all the air suck out of my lungs when I saw a curly headed brunette sitting on my bed, a smirk on her lips. "Holy shit!" I quickly slid behind the closet door, my heart pounding. "Vanessa?!"

"Yes?" She replied simply.

"Why didn't you knock- how did you get in?" I hastily pulled on my underwear, trying not to have myself be shown but I knew my feet were the only thing showing.

"Your door was cracked and I heard music so I assumed you were just that college kid that left their door open. Your music choice sucks by the way. Who is this white boy?" I huffed and looked over, seeing her holding my phone. "What's your password?"

"Um, why would I give that to you?" Her eyes slowly raised and she pierced through my soul with those green gray eyes. I gulped and looked away. "Zero Nine twenty two..." She smirked and typed it in before the music suddenly changed.

"Now this is rap, Stanford." A nineties sounding beat emitted from the phone as she stood up, my clothes in her hands. "Me and everything around me, is unstable like Chernobyl." She rapped out flawlessly before standing directly in front of me, the clothes pressing against my stomach as she smile. "Thought you'd need this."

I looked down and grabbed them quickly, my face hot as I nodded. "I- yes, thank you." She winked and turned around, going back to the bed. I quickly got dressed and closed my closet.

"I have a question, hope you don't mind me asking it." She started and I already knew where she was going with this. "Are you trans or.."

"Nope," I plopped down at my desk chair and scooted the over to where she sat. "Intersex. Was born with male reproductive parts but a females body. But I'm a girl." She nodded and looked like she was conjuring up some math problem in her head. "What's your question?"

"Can you make babies?" I chuckled and looked away. "What? I just wanna know."

I looked back at her with a smirk. "Yes, my sperm is fertile. I got tested when I was sixteen because that's when I became... active."

She nodded. "Good to know." I cocked an eyebrow but before I could question her, she raised up her windows laptop. "So, you think you can fix it?"

"We'll see." I grabbed her computer and rested it on my lap and turned it on. "How many ads do you usually get?"

"So much I can't even get through writing my essays." I hummed and nodded, going to her settings and seeing the 'block pop ups' box not even checked. I looked up at her as she made herself comfortable on my bed as she scrolled through her phone. That little weasel. I clicked block pop ups and went to the internet and just surfed around to make sure everything was good.

"Alright, check it out." I handed her the computer back and she clicked around before smiling happily and clapping.

"Ah thanks so much. I don't know how I would get through mid terms without my computer." I smiled and leaned back with a slight head nod. "Where's your roommate?"

"With her boyfriend. She won't be back until tomorrow even though we have practice early as hell." I stretched my arms and yawned.

"You play a sport?" She asked, I nodded. "Let me guess... softball? Or soccer?"

I snorted and sat back up. "I couldn't play soccer to save my life. But yeah, it's softball." I saw her clicking around and I leaned over to see her going through the movies on Netflix. "You're quite comfortable, aren't you?"

"Oh are you expecting someone?" I shook my head. "Good, this is what friends do. They hang out." I shook my head in amusement before moving onto the bed, keeping distance between us but close enough to see the screen. "I heard that new Adam Sandler movie is good."

"The one with Jeniffer Aniston?" She nodded and I shrugged. "Play it."

She smiled and clicked the movie, moving the computer between us as we both watched the opening credits.

And that's how the rest of the night went, us both just watching the movie. But with school and practice, my body was exhausted and I felt myself slipping into sleep with no physical resistance from me.

Only thing I wish was that I didn't let us fall asleep... that would've saved me a lot of trouble that would come in the following morning.

__

👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 68 14
Vanessa's World was simple: Countdown the days to Graduation (A.K.A. F-R-E-E-D-O-M), Socialize with her Best Friends, Pretend she didn't love her Bes...
19.9K 526 4
It all started with a broken classroom heater... Graduate school prepares you for many things - the rigor of academic life, how to pull consecutive a...
31.1K 379 23
Aurora has had her heart broken enough that she built walls to protect it, but what happens when Paige breaks them? "Aurora, I'm hoping you know thi...
177K 5.1K 48
Simone is desperately longing for love after being lonely for almost all of High School from failed friendships and romantic relationships. Imani co...