giving random Mario pictures...

By AJ7866

I was bored so I thought I can give random Mario pictures I found on deviantART and other places story's. More

explaining
befriending the second star
classic rivalry
a strange Valentine
Vore is a thing
the Queen of boos
internet Bowser
let's not do Canon
wario time
ghost hunter become prey
together strong
picture perfect
Rosalina's tiny green meal
please no more
Rosalina and Luigi secret love
don't make her mad
you're family time ends here
bowsette's ultimate trap
that's no island
princess bros
Luigi's crossover mansion
rosalina's fetish
don't hurt him
Mario x daisy
big ghosts
the Koopa king vs his girly imposter
run your next
this is getting out of hand now there is 2 of them
something isn't right here
this mom all muscle
a good ride
you know you want me big
Luigi: please no Daisy
this Peach went bad
an interesting ball game
small beats big
A boosette's broken heart
Bowsette party
I did that!?
you wouldn't mind
new Meets old
kill it
always number 2
queen koopa and her green love
Waria
wanting to be a star
fight for the star
two giantess one plumber
doubles turn into singles
a brotherly dual
luigi's tunnel training
don't touch the baby
reptilian rivals
the Bros pizzeria
bowsette's inside story
dating my enemy
ghostly close up
well at least he is trying
Luigi you better not!
dinosaur vs fossil
can ghost eat?
Mario and Luigi's tiny adventure
Bowsette: you two are weird
duck robbing
a little break in melody's belly
uncle rool
why are you here
Daisy's upgrade
you're opinion is wrong
not in 3
the light in my darkness
two towing blondes
brain lost
check before you dive
Bowsette's BIG plan
a big mistake
the big date
not looking good for the ghost hunter
in toadette's castle
purple pipes for Luigi
injoy the the ride
Mecha Bowser
idea!
scorny
well come in
thicc is protection
monke vs reptile

wrong bros

453 2 0
By AJ7866

Picture of the day

1 2 3 go

Mario and Luigi was going on a vacation to new donk city after getting there the police came out of nowhere.

Police: you are under arrest.

Luigi: for what?

Police: for being crime Lords.

Mario: trust us it is not us we are Mario and Luigi the heroes of the mushroom kingdom.

Police man1: they do look like them. But they also look like mellow and his brother Lu.

Luigi: or they look like us.

Police man3: don't get smart with us.

Police man2: what he said.

Mario: if we help you get this crime lords will you let us take a vacation uninterrupted.

Police man3: no

Police man1: shut up it we may finally have Mellow and Lu in prison.

The police let the Mario Bros go look for them in crime city where they where know to hangout after pulling off some heist, selling drugs, and starting gang wars that they usually won.

Mario: after reading up on them they have a impressive record. But that will be no match for the super Mario Bros.

Luigi: I don't know how many tugs can we take out.

Mario: how many koopas can we take out the.

Luigi: but koopas didn't have guns.

Mario: the shroobs did and we beat them just fine. Star kids will never be put down by bullet.

Mario and Luigi started to go around crime city it was filled with crime every where which meant Mario and Luigi had to fight alot and of course being as strong and powerful as they are the tugs couldn't even hope to scratch them. Mellow and Lu caught wind of this after some of there best drug spots have been over throne in just a few weeks.

Lu: bro those guys that we are hearing about are making a mess of things they been her for a bunch of weeks and have been fighting non stop.

Mellow: you are right 3 weeks in and alot of our workers have been beaten and thrown in jail. And by two people no less something is wrong and I got a idea on how to stop it.

Mario and Luigi where walking looking for mellow and Lu and where a bit tired from all the fighting. Suddenly there was a gun shot Mario dodged it at the last second. They looked behind them. And saw mellow and Lu.

Lu: alright you good for nothing buncha screw ups and throw ups. Parties over!

Luigi: we didn't do anything.

Mellow: lies! You guys have be busting our operations lately. But you did the same for our rivals so we have an offer. If you work for us we will pay you handsomely as long as you only stop out rivals schemes.

Mario: no can do.

Mario did some finger guns which shot fire balls out of his hands destroying there guns. Lu and mellow ran away right after calling some of they hinchman. They started to climb the buildings to get to the roof. They looked down and saw that Mario and Luigi where dodging every bullet shot at them and was even able to take a few shots with no signs of damage.

Lu: idiot move we got to get out of her.

Mellow: you are right bro those guys are monsters.

They started to run from building to building when they looked behind them they saw Mario and Luigi jump on top of one building.

Lu: they are already done with those tugs. Impossible.

They keep on running until they where on top of a building with no other to jump too. They looked behind them and they where there.

Mellow: who are you.

Mario: we are the Mario brothers. A this as been our easiest mission yet. Man tugs and crime lords are way easier to deal with than magic userd and dragon turtles.

Lu: I don't think we had a chance.

They where arrested. And Mario and Luigi got meddles.

Mario: luigi maybe we should take more of these police jobs they are way easier.

Luigi: sure. It can be a good break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 157 23
I would like to thank you for spending your time of the day to read my story I hope you all have a good day/night and please enjoy
2.1K 10 18
All of the smash bros characters go to a relaxing vacation to a Hot Springs resort but a bunch of things good or bad also Sexual Later in the story...
76.1K 1.4K 17
CURRENT STATE: [DISCONTINUED] #bowuigi #luigi #bowser Thanks for reading if you have, this is my first writing experience on Wattpad or any writing...
3.6K 78 64
Welcome to Super Smash University! A place were only a select few get invited! Here you were learn how to fight and about the many items,weapons, arm...