The Crown Sinners

By RenesmeeStories

BOOK 3 OF IMPROBUS ILLE IMPERIUM [2nd Generation] "No one dared to take their crowns away until the crown sin... More

The Characters
1: The Plan
2: Someone Special
3: Blood of the Ruler
4: Take Their Crown
5: Who Are You?
6: Locked Up
7: Batten Down The Hatches
8: Let's Play A Game
9: Improbus Ille Imperium (I)
10: Improbus Ille Imperium (II)
11: Caught In His Game
12: Game Over
13: Welcome Home
14: Back of the Blade
15: Chasing Silhouette
16: Target of Fate
17: Time To Get Even
18: Rebel's Reign
19: The Colours of Deceit (I)
20: The Colours of Deceit (II)
21: The Fallen Name
22: Just Simple Things
23: Unknown Enemy
24: No Count
25: Keep Your Faith
26: Keep Your Aim Locked
27: Up to the Next Challenge
28: The Path That Nobody Walks On
29: Return of the Commoners
30: One Fine Day
31: What is Happening?
32: Bet on Me
34: Witch Hunt
35: Thou Shalt Not Speak
36: The Story Continues I
37: The Story Continues II
38: Burning Cold
39: Of Secrets and Wrong Timings
40: Between Staying and Running Away
41: Back on the Game
42: Protecting You
43: The Crown
44: The Lawless Auction
45: Let's Go Home
46: A Moment With You
47: Prophecy of the Sun and the Moon
48: Rightful Places
49: Writing Their Own Fate
50: Twisted Domain
51: A Story From Long Ago
52: A True Love From Long Ago
53: A Curse From Long Ago
54: Losing Game
55: Endless Slumber
56: Blood Tainted Path
57: Welcome to the Empire
58: Hidden Encounters
59: Generations of the Heartless Empire
60: Twisted Icy Rain
61: Twisted Hierarchy
62: Smiles, Sunshine, and Good Nights
63: The Burden of the Crowns
64: Every Moment We Shared
65: Always With You
66: Your Smiles, My Happiness
67: Hoping It Would Never End
68: Rush into the Secret House
69: Twisted Crimson Moon
70: Twisted Hidden Suffering
71: Twisted Scars Each of them Hid
72: Storms Could Be Weathered
73: Training Commence
74: Wheel of Danger (I)
75: Wheel of Danger (II)
76: Wheel of Danger (III)
77: Wheel of Danger (IV)
78: Twisted Core Room
79: To You Who Always Make Us Smile
80: Yours 'Til The End
81: The Start
82: Leave This Life
83: Pay For Your Sin
84: Cracking Pillar
85: Death Explosion
86: Goddess of Hunt
87: The Sinner of their Generation
88: Adding Salt to the Wound
89: The Buried Name
90: Last Battle Between Real and Fake
91: I Promise You
92: Tragically Beautiful
93: Cherishing the Present
94: Twisted Victory Party (I)
95: Twisted Victory Party (II)
96: Our Dream Come True
97: From 1 to 18, I'd Celebrate It With You
98: Fire is Catching
99: Bleeding Thorns
100: Tomorrow's Approaching Fast
101: Nameless Sun's Cry
102: Empress of Eviralle

33: Little Things, Little Dreams

7K 269 288
By RenesmeeStories

Sorry for all the errors! Please drop some comments on the chapter, it's highly appreciated. 😄 Enjoy reading! ♥️

#TSC33: Little Things, Little Dreams

I'm tired. So, tried that I just want to be a lazy bum all day long. I rolled over the bed and looked at the ceiling. Even looking at the ceiling makes me feel so tired and drained. I want food, but I don't have food, and I don't want to cook. It would only taste bland.

I held my stomach when I heard my tummy demanding food. I just rolled over again and almost fell on the floor. Luckily, I was able to turn around. Food, I'm hungry. I thought of ordering or calling the reception but I don't want any fast food, and fine food will take too long to be delivered.

What should I do?

Suddenly, there was a light bulb moment in my head. I got up on my bed quickly and wore my slippers to run outside of my unit and went to Akakios's suite. I pressed his code and went in without announcing myself.

Kaagad akong pumunta sa kitchen n'ya para maghanap ng pagkain. He's a really great cook! I saw some left-over foods on his fridge and decided to take it out to microwave it. While I was doing that, I heard him.

"Silhoue?"

"The only!" I answered, as I put the plate with foods on the microwave.

"Gutom ka?" Palapit na nang palapit ang boses n'ya. Naramdaman ko kakaibang tibok ng puso ko. I ignored it.

"Sobra." Sagot ko habang excited na nakatingin sa microwave. I heard him chuckled as I felt him at my back. He rested his chin on the top of my head. My heart wouldn't stay calm but I just let him do that, I'm stealing his food, again.

"You're really like a cat..." He commented while laughing softly. I know! Buti na lang sanay na 'tong si Akakios sa 'kin. It's just... so comfortable around him.

It's been like three months since we met each other and we became much closer. Bestfriends. We knew unconscious things about each other, we discovered and learned our personalities, likes, dislikes and such.

We always talk to each other. Palagi rin kaming magkasama. Lalo na sa iisang kompanya rin kami natanggap sa pagtratrabaho. Akala ko nga, magsasawa ako eh. Pero hindi, araw araw minsan parang surprise pa rin.

We just never get bored of each other's presence. We liked talking random things, we just clicked. Never a dull moment. We have memorized tons of things about each other yet we still uncover more.

I was so thankful for meeting him. For being with him.

"Pinag-init mo rin ako?" He asked gently, while I felt his both hands on the top of my head and he rested his chin again in there.

"Of course." I replied chuckling. Ako na nga lang nagnanakaw ng pagkain n'ya, syempre alam ko naman na sasabay 'to sa pagkain 'to.

"Thank you."

The microwave beeped and I took out the meal. Inalis ni Akakios ang pagkakapwesto n'ya sa 'kin. Tangkad tangkad talaga nito. Minsan gusto ko na lang hingan ng height. He helped me in bringing the plates to the table.

He also took a new plate for rice. Nasa rice cooker. Kaya gustong gusto ko na napunta lagi rito sa unit n'ya. May pagkain na ready lagi, tapos ang cozy. My unit was more on modern and minimal style, while his was homey and cozy.

The ambiance felt like you are living in a forest, although you are in a city. Minsan nga parang mas unit ko na 'tong unit ni Akakios dahil dito ako natutulog tapos s'ya sa unit ko matutulog kasi nga nandito ako.

And it's always fine with him.

We knew each other's code. Akakios's code was the date when we first met. And mine's Dada and Momo's anniversary.

Off namin ni Akakios sa trabaho at sobrang nakakapagod kahapon, kaya siguro pagod pa rin ako ngayon. Pati pala pagod may extension. Umaga pa lang pero pagod na ako.

"Ano gagawin mo ngayon?" Tanong ko habang nilalagyan n'ya ng kanin 'yung pinggan ko. I also helped in serving his plate some dishes.

"Gusto kong pumuntang school, magpapasukan na 'di ba?"

My forehead creased with his answer. "Are planning to enroll?" He nodded his head delightfully with a bright beam. I tousled his hair, because he's just so cute.

"Which school?"

"Do you know a good one?"

"How about where I'm studying?"

"Magandang ideya."

"You can't escape me, Akakios." I replied while laughing at him.

He took a spoonful and smiled. "Wala naman akong planong tumakas sa 'yo."

I discovered that I could be a normal person because of him. When he's around I get noticed, without even trying. And when I am around him, his strong and terrifying presence (for other people, because I never really felt his intimidating aura) tone down.

We conversed about it and it was just simple. I thought it'll be awkward and dramatic because we were gonna "use" each other for our own sake. But Akakios just shrugged it off and joked how we were tied to each other.

He doesn't make things big deal. He just easily solved and moved on from it. His positivity and calmness always makes me feel so safe and in peace.

"Why did you think about going to school?"

"I haven't experienced anything about school and how it works. Marami ka ng naturo sa 'kin, kaya hindi na ako gano'n ka walang muwang sa syudad, pero gusto ko pa rin matuto." He explained carefully.

I nodded because my mouth was still full and replied after, "But what career would you pursue?"

"Hmmm..." Napa-isip s'ya sa tanong ko.

"What about being a chef?" I asked, he's a great cook! He could build restaurants and dining because of his skills. He's on the level of Tita Shana's cooking. And Tita Shana's a professional.

Natawa s'ya sa sinabi ko. "Nagluluto ako, kasi kailangan."

I chuckled at him. I know. He once told me that it's his Lolo's rule. That to eat food, he needed to cook it himself and never depend or eat other people's food. His Lolo's really strict based on his stories. I'd be so frightened to meet him.

"What do you want to be?" I asked instead.

"Hindi ko rin alam..." Mahinang sabi n'ya.

"It's okay, you can try things at school and discover what you want in there."

"Talaga?" His face brightened.

"Syempre naman."

"Thank you."

"I'll come with you later." I told him.

"Aren't you tired?" His eyes looked worried. He's older than me, but I feel like he's younger most of the times. Ang inosente at ang pure n'ya kasi.

"Nagka-energy na ako gawa ng food."

Natawa s'ya sa sinabi ko. "What would you like for dinner?"

"Hmm, how about sinigang?" Excited na sabi ko.

"Your wish is my command."

"Aww, thank you, Aki!"

"Always." He said while looking peaceful. "Pero kailangan natin mamili ng ingredients, paubos na kasi."

Inuubos ko kasi lagi. Pero ni minsan hindi ako sinumbatan ng isang 'to. He's a giver. He likes to give. Minsan pakiramdam ko, I'm not a nice person at all. Sometimes, when we eat in fast foods, he'd give his own meal to some beggars and order more for the others.

He'd always consider not using straws or any plastic materials and just bring stuffs to prevent the use of it. He said it's the little things, because big change starts from little things. And he's always so polite to other people.

I could list hundreds of things that he would always effortlessly do, and I'd still be in awe whenever he does humane and kind things. Ang sarap n'yang yakapin at takipin sa ulo lagi. My little Akakios must not be tainted by evil.

I'd do anything to protect this angel.

Bumalik na ako sa unit ko dahil kailangan ko pa maghanda para sa pagpunta namin ni Akakios sa school. I just wore a sundress and wore the necklace he gave me. An angel wings necklace. Hinaplos ko 'yun at saka tingnan ang sarili sa salamin.

I couldn't help but smile while looking at the necklace he gave me.

While fixing my hair, I heard my unit's door was unlocked.

"Aki?" I shouted for him to hear.

"Asan ka?" I heard his voice.

"Sa kwarto, can you help me?" Malakas na sagot ko. I heard his footsteps nearing and I'm still trying to fix my hair that tangled at the back.

Kumatok si Akakios sa pinto kahit bukas 'yon. See? So, polite. I already asked him to help me, of course, he could go inside, but he'd always want to get permission first.

"Hi, beautiful." He mentioned smilling and admiring me. I pouted at him.

"Please?" Paawang tingin ko sa kan'ya. He smiled at me then entered my room. He's very gentle while untangling it, he's also meticulous, I could feel that he doesn't want me to feel any pain from it.

"Done." He replied while beaming.

"Yay!" Masayang sabi ko at saka ko hinawakan ang kamay n'ya para hilahin s'ya na makalabas ng kwarto.

He's wearing cream loose collar buttoned shirt with a darker shade of brown short. Ang simple simple pero ang lakas ng dating. Kaya lagi na lang hinahabol ng tingin ng mga babae eh. Habang ako naman naka dark yellow sundress lang na hanggang tuhod. I wore flat sandals too so it's easier to walk.

Although I'd prefer heels para naman hindi ako mukhang midget kapag katabi si Akakios, but I wouldn't sacrifice my feet for it.

Akakios just held my hand tightly and we went out of my unit. I don't know. I just love holding his hand. It perfectly fits mine. And atleast, in this way, girls would stop approaching him when I'm around.

I remember the last time we went out; we were on the mall. It was just a few minutes and a few feet away, but  girls flooded to him. He's a magnet to girls! And it made me so so so uncomfortable.

"Who's car?" He asked when we were on the elevator.

"Yours."

"Okay."

"But I'll drive."

"Sure."

One thing that I noticed too, was that, Akakios never allowed someone to drive him. It's just gotta be him who drives himself. Except me. He enabled me do it. Gano'n kalaki 'yung tiwala n'ya sa 'kin. At gano'n din kalaki tiwala ko sa kan'ya.

Nagdiretso kaming school at habang nasa byahe, nagtatawanan lang kami sa mga random na kwento namin sa isa't isa. I wish it will be always this good, because I never felt so free until I met him.

When we arrived; we both went to the faculty. I just transferred here few months before last school year ended, so I'm not an expert in this school, but I knew few things.

"Hi, good morning, what can I do to help you?" One lady asked politely. I smiled at her.

"Enrolling for me, and inquiring about studying here for him." I replied with respect. Inasikaso kaagad kami at magkasunod daw kaming kakausapin. Wala rin naman kasi gano'ng tao. I was called first, but I held Akakios hand to bring him with me.

"Hello." A lady with glasses and sophisticated look greeted. We just nodded at her.

"So, you are Mira Rivera?" Tanong nito sa akin. She glanced at Akakios. "Laurent Monteverde?"

"Opo." She signaled at us to sit on the chair. We obeyed. The room was cold because of the aircon, and it was neat and organized.

"Hi, Ms. Rivera. You've been at this school since last semester? How come I haven't seen you around?" Panimula nito. I faked a smile. Who even noticed me here? Nada. No one. I just came for school works and to listen to lectures and that's it. No other activities. No friends.

"I focused more on studying po." I reasoned out, although I did really focus, it wasn't really the reason why.

"You are a really beautiful lady, you'd be known by your face, but anyway..." She even commented. We just discussed my next semester and I was told I could advance some of the subjects. I agreed to it.

Napansin n'ya na magkasama kami ni Akakios at nilalaro nito 'yung kamay ko. Kaya 'nung si Akakios na ang kinausap, hindi na ako pinalabas. She looked for documents about his past education, but since he doesn't have one, she looked hesitant.

I interrupted by suggesting a test for Akakios. I pulled some strings and connections from Justice. Luckily, they allowed him. Pinadiretso na kaagad si Akakios sa testing room at may isang faculty staff na magbabantay sa kan'ya ng one on one.

I just waited outside for him, and when I got bored, I went to the library to read some books. I texted him to just go there after his test.

I was so into what I was reading when someone put his huge palm on the top of my head.

"Done?" I asked, shocked. That was so fast!

"Yeah." He smiled at me brightly. Gosh, it lights up. Everything glows whenever he smiles.

"Are we free to go?" Tanong ko, baka kasi mamaya may aasikasuhin pa.

"Pwede na tayo umalis, sabi nila tatawagan nila ako kapag may resulta na."

"That's good. Where do you wanna go? Should we buy groceries? Or go somewhere else?" I asked him consecutively. He fixed the book on the table and returned it properly. After that we both went out of the library.

"Ikaw? May gusto ka puntahan?" Balik tanong n'ya.

"I'm the one who's asking you." Natatawang sagot ko sa kan'ya.

Napa-isip s'ya sa tinanong ko. "Sa mga movies na napanuod natin, are you curious about some place?" Tinulungan ko na s'ya mag-isip. Mahilig kasi kami magmovie marathon ni Akakios. Natatawa nga ako, kasi takot s'ya sa horror movies! He's just so adorable.

"Ah!" He sounded vibrant. "Gusto ko do'n sa lugar na pwede ka makipaglaro sa mga aso."

I chuckled when he excitedly told me that, he's so easy to please. "Let's go!" I said and raised both of our hands together.

NANG makarating kami sa alam kong Dog Café, bakas na bakas na kaagad kay Akakios 'yung sobrang tuwa. His eyes are smiling and he's been caressing my hand while I was driving earlier. A sign that he's really happy and he appreciated it so much.

Pinagbuksan ako ni Akakios ng pinto at saka sumilay ang sobrang laking ngiti sa mukha n'ya. I reached for his hair to tousle it. Of course, he attracted so many people with his entrance. He did not even speak. People, especially—girls, ladies, women—just looked at him with heart eyes.

Minsan talaga ng sarap itago ni Akakios.

He did not even pay attention to them. He just admired the place. It's bright, clean and cute. Tons of lightings yet it feels so cozy, and there are numerous frames with the dog's name and picture. There's an area where you can play with the different breeds of dogs and an area where you can take a snack or coffee.

There's also a small area with low and small tables for the dogs. It's just so cute!

Nagpunta si Akakios sa may open space na may maliit at mababang mga fence kung nasaan 'yung mga iba't ibang uri ng aso. Kakaunti lang ang tao ngayon. At 'yung mga aso na nakikipaglaro sa isang lalaki ro'n, ay nag-alisan at lahat nagpuntahan kay Akakios, they sniffed him and walked around him.

My forehead creased when I saw him ignoring the dogs who went to him. Instead he just walked to the frames on the wall, and let them follow him around. Masyado na akong nakatitig kay Akakios kaya naman pumunta na ako sa may counter para umorder sa aming dalawa.

He doesn't really drink coffee so I ordered a vanilla smoothie and an oreo cake for him, while I have my iced coffee and carrot muffin. To my surprise, Akakios have a sweet tooth! He loves chocolates, ice creams, cakes and smoothies!

I went to one empty table and I noticed how he started to play with the dogs. Why did he ignore them earlier? Now, he's happily petting the dogs and playing with them. Naka-upo na ito sa sahig na may maliit na pillow mat dahil sa tuwa.

I took candid photos of him. I captured a lot.

I looked at my phone and his pictures, and smiled automatically because he's so gorgeous. Grabe, kahit anong anggulo napaka gwapo.

I was browsing our photos together and his candids, when I heard him. "Silhoue! Look, she's so cute!" Parang batang sabi n'ya habang dala dala ang isang corgi.

I chuckled at him. You are the one who looked cuter.

"I ordered for you, you should eat first, you just finished taking a test."

"Okay!" Parang batang sabi nito at saka pinakawalan 'yung aso. He washed his hands first and the corgi followed him around. I thought the corgi would run back when Akakios sat across me, but it stayed on Akakios' feet.

"Naka-usap ko 'yung isang empleyado rito. May mga asong abandonado pala." He started while sipping his smoothie. He suddenly looked so sad, and his shoulder dropped down. "How could people abandon beautiful creations?"

Aww, he really looked so down because of it. Not all people are kind and pure like you. I wanted to retort. But didn't.

"Maybe because they can't raise them well."

"Some of it are even abused..." I felt it, I felt his sadness, his pity, his affection. I reached for his chin to tilt up his bowing head. He looked at me with the dark eyes that seemed hurting for the dogs.

"Anong gusto mo gawin para sa kanila?" I asked instead. Because that's him. He'd rather act it out than just pity them. He'd do what it takes to make them feel better.

"They told me, I could donate funds for them. And they are open for adoption!"

Natawa ako ng mahina kasi gagawin n'ya 'yung dalawang bagay na 'yun, gusto n'ya lang talaga magpaalam sa 'kin.

"Can we adopt one?" He asked softly.

I hesitated. Sure, I love dogs too, however, we are both working, both always out and busy. And we'll be back at school too. Sino mag-aalaga? Kawawa naman 'yung aso kapag solo sa unit namin.

"Should we?" Pa'no ako hihindi? Hindi ko yata kaya makita na malungkot 'tong si Akakios.

"Talaga?"

I nodded at him. Whatever, we'll see how we'll raise the dog. And I have always wanted and dreamed for a dog since I was young, so might as well live for that dream now.

"Thank you, Silhoue." He told me sincerely with a smile looking at the dogs that were playing on the open area. It melted my heart. God, I'd do anything to protect that smile of his.

I started to eat and he did too, while we were talking.

"What should we name the dog?"

"Aren't we supposed to choose which breed first?" Natatawang sabi ko sa kan'ya.

"Anong gusto mo?" He asked me while eating the oreo cake, I giggled when I saw him eating messily because of the excitement of the thought that we are adopting one.

"Basta cute." Natatawang sagot ko at saka uminom ng iced coffee. At inagawan si Akakios ng kaunti ng oreo cake. I just wanted a taste.

Napatitig s'ya sa 'kin dahil sa ginawa ko. Shock na shock na inagawan ko! Natawa ako sa reaksyon n'ya. Habang natatawa ako, bigla n'ya hinawakan ang baba ko at pumunta ang hinlalaki n'ya sa gilid ng labi ko.

"May dumi." I felt myself blushed as he traced my lower lip. Parang slow mo 'yung ginawa n'ya habang nakatitig ng sobra sa 'kin. I held my breath unconsciously! Who wouldn't? He looked so hot!

Bumilis na naman ang tibok ng puso ko.

"Look who's talking." I retorted and grabbed a tissue to clean the sides of his mouth. We just both laughed at each other.

"Pero, name?" He questioned back to the topic.

"Hmmm... how about Chewy?"

"Hahaha, Silhoue, should I order more muffin?"

"Huh?"

"Parang gutom ka pa rin."

"Grabe s'ya!"

"Hahaha!"

People looked at us because of his adorable laughter. This is why I don't really feel the age gap between us! His innocence and child-like personality is really really really my weakness. I saw how he acted older a few times, and it made me awestruck! Any side of him would always look so astonishing to me.

When we finished eating, we both went to the play area. And the dogs are so cute! I petted and hugged them when they got comfortable around me. Akakios told me, that the dogs were familiarizing themselves at first that's why we should ignore them and let them sniff the scent up until they become comfortable. If I jumped to them immediately, they might feel intimidated and annoyed.

"Sa'n mo natutunan 'yon?" Tanong ko.

"I was watching the movie, while you slept on it." He replied. I chortled because of that. I didn't know! Sometimes, I'm just really tired from work, that I would end up sleeping on his shoulder, sometimes, on his chest, and on his lap with a pillow.

One collie approached me and it looks so cute! The hair! It's so straight! Grabe, mas alaga pa buhok nito kaysa sa 'kin. He brought me a ball to play with, and I delightfully grabbed it to play with her.

Tapos may beagle naman na tuwang tuwang makipaglaro kay Akakios. Sobrang bibo at kulit. Tahol din nang tahol at tawa lang ng tawa si Akakios.

May Shiba Inu rin na nagpapakitang gilas sa 'ming dalawa. It's so good to be surrounded by them. Para tuloy gusto ko iuwi lahat. Pa'no kami pipili kung ganito ka lovable lahat?

I'm playing with a pug when I suddenly turned around at Akakios and I saw the corgi earlier on his lap while he's taking pictures of me. I smiled at him and also posed with the pug. He cackled, and lie on his back because one dog decided to surprise him.

Hindi namin alam kung ga'no kami katagal na nakikipaglaro lang sa mga aso. Hanggang sa may tatlong mga babae ang pumasok sa café. I did not really care at first. But when they started to play with the dogs, near Akakios, that's when I knew they just wouldn't stop with the dogs—they'll approach Akakios, too.

I stood up from playing with the dogs and went to the washroom.

When I got back. Napakunot noo ako sa nakita. One of the girls is so close to Akakios and they were talking while giggling! Wow.

Lalapitan ko na sana sila 'nung bigla na lang akong nabangga 'nung isa sa kasamahan 'nung babae at nabuhos sa damit ko 'yung kape. "Ouch!" I blurted out when I felt the hot coffee on my skin.

She intended it! I looked at her intensely and I saw her smirk! What? What did I do to deserve this?!

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako at saka tahimik na nagbilang ng sampu sa isip ko. I don't and I will not create a scene because of this. Instead of confronting the girl, I turned my back on her to go back to the wash room.

I tried to dry the coffee, with paper towel but no use. Pakiramdam ko namumula 'yung balat ko sa may bandang tyan ko kung sa'n natapon 'yung kape.

Why did she do that? Para hindi ako makalapit kay Akakios at sa kaibigan n'ya? Bakit gano'n ibang tao? It's just so... immature, rude and seriously annoying. If they want Akakios, then go for it! As if, Akakios would return the favour!

He's innocent but not dumb!

I just sighed and went out of the washroom, wala rin kasing nangyari.

"Hey," medyo nagulat ako 'nung may humawak sa braso ko at saka ako napatingala para makita ang mukha n'ya ng puno ng pag-aalala.

"A-Ah..." I didn't know what to say. I wasn't fine. My dress is wet and I felt a little pain on the area where the coffee was spilled. I don't wanna lie to him.

"Maghubad ka." Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa sinabi n'ya. My hand automatically covered my chest.

"I—I, all of a sudden?"

He frowned at me. "Take off your dress."

Napalunok ako dahil do'n. S-Seryoso s'ya?

"Aki, I don't think we are... in... that kind of level of relationship... and public place..." Kung saan saan na ako napatingin dahil sa sobrang awkward.

"Wait... what were you thinking—oh..."

I heard him smirk. "That really came off, a little, wrong there." He explained, but he cannot hide his mocking tone. I glared at him and he cackled at me.

"That's some perverted thoughts there, Silhoue." He even added.

"Aba!" Mahinang bulyaw ko sa kan'ya. "Sino ba naman kasi magsasabi na lang ng gano'n bigla ha? Wala pa nga tayong relasyon tapos—" Naputol 'yung sasabihin ko dahil sa bigla n'yang pagkorner sa akin sa wall.

He locked me in between his arms. I suddenly felt so... nervous. His intense stare made me aware of his authority and that he is older than me. "Wala pa." He repeated what I just said, and my eyes widened when I realized my words!

Oh, gods! Miracle! Saway ko sa isip ko.

He smirked at me. "You are still a baby, don't worry, I'll wait." He straightforwardly told me.

My heart beat doubled that it felt like exploding on my chest! I bit my lower lip to avoid smiling because my whole system felt so excited, ashamed, happy, nervous and the likes all at the same time!

Tinakpan ko 'yung mukha ko dahil pakiramdam ko sobrang pula ko. I felt him nearing to my face. I felt his hot breath near my ear! My knees almost turned into jelly and my heart is ringing inside my ears!

Akakios! Please let me breathe!

"I only meant that you should change your clothes, not really take them off here, because of the coffee." He whispered near my ear, and I felt him handing me clothes.

Without looking, I slowly slid down the wall and run inside the washroom again.

Napahawak na lang ako sa puso kong hindi pa rin kumakalma sa washroom.

Akakios... goodness.

I CHANGED into what he gave me. It's a big shirt which looked like a dress shirt in me. It's simple and colored cream. When I went out of the washroom, he took my clothes and put it in a bag he got and his arms snaked around my waist.

Napatingin ako sa kan'ya pero nginitian n'ya lang ako. He brought me to one of the employees and he finally let go of me, but intertwined our hands together. He talked about the dog's adoption and they discussed about it while I was just listening and using my peripheral's vision to see the girls earlier.

Nakita ko sila na masama ang tingin sa 'kin at sa mga kamay namin. Hindi ko na lang pinansin. This day is a happy day! They will not ruin it.

After the discussion and some paper signing, we were asked which dog, and we both looked at each other.

"I love them all..." I told him, habang nakatingin sa mga naglalarong aso.

"Ako rin..." Mahinang sabi n'ya.

Natawa 'yung empleyado sa 'min. Lumapit kami sa play area nila at kauna-unahang lumapit 'yung corgi kanina na kasama ni Akakios 'nung kumakain kami. Umikot din sa akin 'yung corgi. I remember her giving me a toy bone earlier and resting on my lap.

"I think... she chose us..." Halos sabay naming sabi at malawak na ngumiti 'yung tumulong mag-asikaso sa 'min.

Akakios carried the corgi and the employee told us the story of her. She was abandoned and she almost died because of starvation. May kayang pamilya raw 'yung may ari sa corgi dati tapos salbahe 'yung mga anak, kaya palaging nasasaktan 'yung aso.

Nalungkot kami parehas ni Akakios.

Why would they do that to this cute dog? I petted her head and it looked like it smiled at us.

"Ano pong ipapangalan n'yo, ma'am, sir?" Tanong nito.

Nagkatinginan kami ni Akakios.

"Chewy." He told the employee, and I chuckled because of it. Nagbibiro lang ako kanina, pero palagi n'ya na lang sinusunod ang mga gusto ko. He's just so thoughtful.

"Cute naman po!" Masiglang kumento nito.

Napangiti kami ni Akakios.

Matapos do'n nag-grocery kami habang kasama si Chewy. Ang bait na aso, kahit nakaranas ng abuse at inabandona. She remained friendly and cute. Napatingin ako kay Akakios na nilalaro ito.

Nang makarating sa building ko, sa unit kami ni Akakios dumiretso. Karga-karga ko si Chewy habang hawak hawak ni Akakios mga pinamili naming groceries at syempre ibang supplies ni Chewy.

I opened Aki's unit and after we went inside I dropped her on the floor.

Umupo ako para makalebel ito. At gano'n din ang ginawa ni Akakios.

"Welcome home, Chewy." We both said in unison and Chewy barked at us happily.

"I'm Alas, ako magiging Daddy mo." Tapos lumingon s'ya sa 'kin habang nakangiti. "Tapos siya naman si Silhoue at s'ya naman ang Mommy mo." Natawa ako sa pagpapakilala n'ya sa 'min.

"Para namang maiintindihan ka ni Chewy." I told him.

"Syempre naman, anak natin 'yan eh." He replied which made me froze on the spot with a heating cheeks.

"Kanina ka pa ah!" Hinampas ko s'ya ng kaunti kaya napa-upo s'ya sa sahig.

He pinched the tip of my nose. And it only made my heart beat crazier than earlier.

"So cute, my Silhoue's so cute."

Umalis s'ya at inayos 'yung mga pinamili at sumunod sa kan'ya si Chewy. I just stared at both of them. And couldn't help but smile.

All the little things, and all the little dreams... it's slowly coming true, and it's all because of him.

* * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.1K 66
For Sebastian Lerwick, being a good father, a loving husband, and a loyal member of the mafia are his top priorities. But when he's given a mission t...