My Husband's A Wife

By OurInnocentSin

About the arranged marriage to a billionaire's "son". More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35 1/2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 42

19.5K 682 278
By OurInnocentSin

The comforting warmth of her lips on mine collides against the freezing sensation of the ice water surrounding us.

I pull away from her to expel the water from my lungs, coughing a fit as I arise to my senses.

A soft "Summer!" tumbles out of her mouth before she wraps herself around me and squeezes my body so tight. She holds me tenderly, however, as if I were... precious.

She gently brushes my wet hair out of my face, and I struggle to open my eyes, the chlorine stinging them.

"You idiot!"

I laugh, taking in the sight of her. The water trickling down her face and into her endearing crystal eyes. The curves of her soft lips, messy eyebrows, sparse freckles, and the hands that fit my waist perfectly. "What did I do, Luna?"

A smile of relief spreads across Luna's face, a sigh escaping her throat. "You blacked out on me, Sunshine! Again! I almost thought you'd drowned, and..."

She trails off, her sentence unfinished. I raise an eyebrow as a youthful, pink glow appears on her face.

"Sorry... you look beautiful tonight." As she catches her breath, sparks flicker in her eyes, subtly touching every place of my body, and where her eyes lay, it all tingles. She gently settles on my face, her cheeks a strawberry red. She leans in and adds timidly, "I'm not sure why... but your smile always leaves me breathless."

B-Breathless? I was smiling?

"As to you, o-of course." I pull a embarrassed smile and tighten my arms around her body, a fuzzy feeling spreading throughout my own. This feels nice, whatever it is.

She leans in teasingly, as if to kiss my lips, and I freeze in place, anticipating, hoping even. Time slows as my heart beats faster.

I can feel her breath fanning my lips, and suddenly I feel hot in the freezing water. I want her to kiss me...

Her hand falls over her mouth. "Fuck, the way you're looking at me right now...do you want me to kiss you?"

Psh, what?! That's ridiculous. My breath hitches in my throat. Blushing, I reply, "Is that a problem?"

"I'm starting to recognize that look in your eyes." She lulls her pretty head to the side.

"...You know what you're gonna have to do for me, don't you?"

"W-What?" I grumble, as I already have the answer in my head.

She tilts my jaw upward and smiles devilishly.

"Beg me."

I crinkle my nose. B-Beg?

My chest pounds in my ears as I grow impatient. Longing for a kiss, I mumble, "One kiss, please."

She laughs as I cross my arms grumpily.

"I mean, that's cute, but it's not desperate enough."

"Please... k-kiss me?"

"I'm looking for more than that."

I grit my teeth. You lunar lesbian.

"I'm begging you."

Suddenly, I begin to lose my concentration as her eyes dance with pleasure, drawing me into her gaze. "All I need is yours... against mine," I mumble.

Water trickles down my spine as I hoist myself up and trace her warm lips with my finger, loving the sensation. What is this? Drops of water cling to her sweeping, dark eyelashes.

"So soft.... please." Shivering, I lean into her warmth, craving it against my frozen skin.

She taps my waist lightly, her expression shadowed with lustful impatience. "Now you're stalling...."

Luna's POV

Without another thought, I lean in to kiss her, pressing her precious body up against the poolside as our lips interlock.

  I hold her against my body as she pulls her weight onto me, a delicious current of temptation connecting us. I gently brush a strand of red hair out of the way, running my fingers through her layers of waves.
Her hands travel from my waist down to my hips, fingering with lace and breathlessly sighing in pleasure. She's probably still affected by the remnants of that drug, acting so direct with what she's aiming for tonight.

Summer's soft skin melts into mine, quiet and beautiful moans streaming out of her mouth, biting her lip to contain her darkest sounds.
My self-restraint slips out of reach as my hands squeeze her soft thighs. Summer gasps lightly and rocks against me, the heat building up between us.

  As she moves against my lap, I tilt my head upwards to look at her face and... fuck. Where does she keep pulling these expressions from? Her amber eyes shine lustfully, sending alluring wavelengths my way that could only mean "fuck me", and knowing that makes me so helplessly aroused every time, and then I can't control myself—

However, I then notice that Summer's lips are tinged blue, and her body shivers in the freezing pool water.

This is too cold for her.

I gently lift her out of the pool, before getting out myself and standing up. "Let's... go inside."

She adjusts her revealing lingerie to the left, every curve of her body illuminated by the soft glow of the pool. She looks over her shoulder with an alluring lovesick gaze. Her medicine-sweet lips part for her to inquire, "Is everything okay?"

I bite my own lip hesitantly as she gets onto her hands and knees. "Y-Yes, everything's okay. I just—"

Starting from the back of my ankle, she runs her cold hand up the curves of my leg... then smoothing her hand against my thigh, sending erotic chills up my spine.

"Ahh— we need to... w-we need to take a shower." I jerk back from her touch, breathless and conflicted. How did she...

"I'll go before you. If you don't mind, um..." she rubs the back of her neck and slips past, through the door and into the washroom.

I guess I'll stay outside, since I'm soaking wet. In every context.

———

"... Luna."

Did she just call for me? I hesitate.

"Luna!" she repeats harshly.

"...Yes?"

She mutters something inaudible, and I step inside. I wipe my feet as I enter the hallway, and knock on the bathroom door.

"What is it, Sunshine?"

She pauses.

"I need a towel to dry off with. Please bring me one..."

"Okay," I respond, heading for the storage closet. I take a towel off the shelf, slightly intrigued. I already remember putting a towel in there. That's strange.

I knock softly on the bathroom door.

"Come in."

"I-I can just hand you the towel," I stutter, debating with myself.

"No, it's fine... please?" She whimpers impatiently.

Teaching her how to beg really snuck up on me, didn't it?

Giving into the urge, I twist the doorknob and in a blur the door is slammed behind me.

Wha...

Wearing nothing but a smile, she tugs on the end of my shirt and pulls upward.

"Hey hey hey, what are you-" I exclaim, my back against the wall.

She takes the towel from my hands and casually throws it onto the floor.

Her plump lips form a smile as she taps them suggestively, drawing me in as my legs give out.

I hold on to my self-restraint by a thread, a single thread as she runs her hands up and down her body, sprinkled with freckles and drops of water, astoundingly beautiful and divine like a goddess.

Fuck.

She bites her lip.
"Let's take a shower... together."

~~~~~~~~~❦~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: there are rain subliminals for the background video, sorry. I listened to this while writing and it just fit with the atmosphere of the chapter.
Anyway, this chapter is much overdue, so I hope you enjoy it!

⚠️The next chapter contains sex.

WHOOP-

Also, Luna's perspective, huh? The next chapter will be written entirely from Summer's point of view, and this will not affect my content but for fun I just wanna ask two questions:

•Do you prefer the perspective to be focused on the top or the bottom?

•Do you think I am a top or a bottom? ;)

Can you guess correctly?👀
See you next time, with a delicious update.
(also I made a meme, behold:)

💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 85 46
( 1st gl story )
179 12 7
A Not So Typical One- Billionaire And Him. WOHOOO! GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE. NOW...LET'S GET THIS CHAOTIC LOVE STARTED. Written and Created by GA.
225 0 51
After a failed engagement the last thing Christian Covington expects is to jump into another relationship. All he wants is to party, get drunk and fu...