Sandhir :-His lifelines(Compl...

De shine_writes_

Cover credits :@MonaMandy Randhir Singh Shekhwat whose name is enough to make anyone shiver had been craving... Mai multe

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Teaser
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
TEASER 1
17.
18.
19.
20.
!!!--TEASER--!!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
[[TEASER]]
32.
33.
34.
UPCOMING TEASER
35.
36 - A
36- B
37.
38.
UPCOMING !!!
39.
40.
41.
42.
CHAPTER .43(A)
43(B)
44.
45.
Teaser
46.
47(A)
47(B)
48(Past revelation)Most Awaited Part
49.
50(A)
TEASER
50(B)
50(C)
50(D)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55(A)
55(B)
55(C)
56.
57.
58.
59(A)
59(B)
60.
61.
Teaser
62(A)
62(B)
62(C)
63.
64.
Married To Beast
66.
67.(Sandhir Marriage)
68( A)
68( B)
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

65.

1.5K 136 11
De shine_writes_

Go and check new Sandhir Story " Married to Beast " !!

****

Next few days, went in deciding dates for marriage as Arya's parents and Randhir along with Uncle were busy in it.

Arya and Ruhi's happiness knew no bounds as they were getting married. Arya had lost his mother since he was a child, only he had his father who too was ill now-a-days so Randhir insisted that Marraige responsibility he will take upon his shoulders and rest they need to worry about it.

No matter how much Randhir got busy in his office work and this wedding preparations he never missed any single chance to romance with his wife and love Her, and play with his daughter, Trisha's single toothless smile was enough to let him forget about all and be with her. He was observing Sanyu from the day wedding was announced. He somewhere wished that Sanyu too had missed this as their marriage was in hurry. He had spoke about this to Arya, Arya had suggested to talk about it with Sanyu. Randhir, didn't knew how he was going to talk about this with Sanyu. He just wanted to see Sanyu happy.

He was sitting in living room, surrounded by all with Trisha in his arms, but his mind was still stuck at that matter. Arya finding him lost still, gestured him to speak out.

Guys, I want to say something.....Randhir said up suddenly.

Go on....Arya supported him.

I and Sanyu too are getting married again along with Arya and Ruhi.....Randhir spoke out.

What ?....was the only reaction from Sanyu.

Yes, because We were not married with all the rituals and I don't want you to miss all the fun and rituals....Randhir said observing her reaction.

Instead, of replying him Sanyu walked into their room.

Go and see what she is saying....saying Ruhi asked Trisha to come to her, but stubborn Trisha didn't leave her dadda.

Randhir with Trisha walked towards his room , to see Sanyu standing near window and looking out.

Chashmish. see.......he was going to speak but she hugged him tightly.He hold her with one hand and restless Trisha with another who was patting her momma too look towards her.

Don't cry Sanyu please , if you don't want we won't get married again....Randhir said wiping her tears.

It's not like that Randhir, Randhir marriage is very scared bond which once tied is forever, and we got married for Trisha, and we are legally married now, and that day too in front of all and god you made me wear Mangulsutra and filled sindoor in my partings, I know we have not followed all the rituals and all, but our marriage is not that weak, we got married once and that is enough for me, I'm happy with it, I don't want any high rich standard marriage, I'm happy with you and my baby, I don't want people again to name our bond something, that day you accepted me as your wife we got tied with each other, we don't need to show the world about our personal life.....she spoke her heart in front of him.

This is the reason , I fell in love with you Chashmish. if you don't we won't get married, but can we just get married in Christian Style as I remember you wanted to do that , as you once told me in college days......he spoke up getting her point.

As your wish.....she spoke hiding in his chest.

Shy wifey, so we are getting married in Christian style soon....he said pecking her forehead.

Trisha feeling ignored as her parents were talking with each other, banged her doll on Randhir's face with one hand and pulled Sanyu's hairs with one hand.

Sorry, Princess your cry baby momma was sad, so was busy getting her back, sorry we ignored you....Randhir said to Trisha but angry Trisha again banged her doll on Randhir's face, and looked outside.

Awwiee, baby is angry on dadda....Sanyu said getting her hairs out of Trisha's hands. Instead of it and listening to Sanyu she again clutched them tightly, making Sanyu wince in pain. Small cutiee, was really very angry on her parents for ignoring her.

I guess she is really very angry Randhir.....Sanyu said removing Trisha's hands over her hairs as Randhir hold one of Trisha's hand.

She is...Randhir said observing his angry Princess.

Sorry baby...Sanyu said holding her ears and moving near to Trisha whose gaze was focused outside the window. Trisha gave a deaf ear to Sanyu.

Let me try....Randhir said taking a deep breathe as his stubborn Princess was not listening to her parents.

See, Princess dadda and momma will take you  to play in garden in evening, smile now...Randhir spoke whatever came in his mind, seeing his stubborn Princess.

Trisha turned her head and began to play with his tie which he was wearing as he had just returned from office.

Thank God she is back to normal, handling angry Trisha is going to be a tough task.....Randhir said walking out to go down where rest people were waiting.

So, what's decided?...asked Arya, as Sanyu and Randhir took their seats with Trisha on Randhir's lap.

We are getting married in Christain Style before you guys get married ....Randhir said.

Yipeeee, I'll dance in your marriage guys .....Ruhi spoke out suddenly, rest laughed at her statement. She ran from there find all laughing at her act.

Come doll......Arya said to Trisha who was busy playing with Randhir's tie.

Trisha didn't move also. Arya asked her for second time and this she threw her toy on his face directly. Arya flinched back as toy hit him with a force.

Why is my doll angry on buddy?....asked Arya rubbing his face.

Because, her momma and dadda ignored their Princess, while  they were talking ....Randhir said to Arya patting Trisha's back.

So, is my doll angry. Good doll ....Saying Arya tickled Trisha and Trisha was giggling at Arya's act.

-----

Sanyu made Trisha sleep, Randhir came out of washroom wearing his causal clothes and found his wifey arranging Trisha's toys and stuff which was scattered all around the room. He walking towards her, picked up her in bridal style and walked towards bed.

Randhir, what are you doing Trisha is there, leave me?....she said finding him nuzzling his face over her back. He had turned her around and was kissing her over her exposed back.

I missed you wifey whole day, there was too much work to do and now also you are not letting me love you, such a boring wifey you are......he said turning her around, unbuttoning her shirts button. His cold fingers brushed with her upper body, sending shivers down her spine. He unbuttoned it all, leaving her in inners only. He had just took a shower so was smelling like a heaven. Getting rid of his shirt, he hovered upon her and began to plant kisses over her upper body. He pressed her both the hands above her head, and entangled his legs with hers.

Randhir......She moaned finding him as he planted a hard kiss on her cleavage part.

Randhir....She shivered as his act made her arch in pleasure , she pressed her legs over his, as his wet toungue was moving over her breastline over fabric of her inners.

He moved towards her navel down and kissed her over it. He was roaming his tongue on it kinda teasing her.

Randhir.....She groaned out loudly as he moved towards her waistline and clutched string of her pants in his hands.

Randhir, what the hell ?....She shouted at the top of her voice finding him pull down her pants. Coming upon her, he unhooked her bra and ravished her upper part.

She knew night was going to be a long one. Pleasuring her both the breasts and placing kisses over her navel , he moved down towards her legs and pressed his legs on her inner thighs more roughly.

When his erection rubbed on her thighs she suppressed her moans not to shout as her breathes had become fast.

He pulled out the last cloth out of her body, and getting rid of his track pants and boxers entered into her. He was moving slowly inside her pressing her boobs to calm her down. Sanyu was sweating badly and shivering. He increased his pace and kept on filling her with him time to time giving her hard strokes.

As he moved out, she felt a pain and was going to shout, he captured her lips again into his.

He laid down next to her trying to catch up his breathing. She was already a moaning mess. Finding move he came upon her, and kissed her forehead mumbling a I love you. She was tried even to reply him back. She rested her head on his chest and began to listen to his heartbeats drawing patterns on his bare chest.

Stop teasing or else the Puinshment will be worse wifey...He spoke moving his hand in her hairs.

I won't care ......saying she pinched his tiny nipple arousing beast inside him.

Next, he was pondering upon her nipples like a lion, making her throw her legs in air. As her moans increased. He dimmed off the lights, covered them with quilt and touched each part of her body, capturing her lips into his he again entered inside her making her wince in pain. She kept on pushing him more and more into her to explore every cell of her. She was letting him worship her.

After, her eyes closed he stopped his work and just kept on playing with her hairs.

She must be really tired, as this little naughty Princess makes us run all day behind her,and wedding prepartions too....he spoke and buttoned up her shirt. He pulled her closer to him and slept.While, she was awake, observing his activities with eyes closed and he gained more respect from her.

*****
Sandhir's Marraige ! Excited??😛

Randhir and Trisha are super cute 😭😭

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

245K 13.2K 89
Randhir entered the room and threw a file on the bed "happy ?? You killed our child ?? " randhir yelled pulling his hair in frustration; whereas Sa...
1.4M 63.2K 50
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, the 27 years old elder son of Shekhawats ,one of the richest business family of the continent is probable CEO of the "Shekha...
532K 29.6K 92
Banner credits : leaving_forever UNDER MAJOR EDITING**** Season 2 of love never dies Both d seasons r entirely different frm each oder... Randhir &sa...
206K 6.8K 22
Multibillionaire Randhir Singh Shekhawat is a man of his words. He is genius and hardworking businessman. He had a few girlfriends but those were jus...